• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maxfield Academy

The cameras followed their every move. Monitored their interactions and knew absolutely everything about each of them. But who was watching the students of the unique private school for teenagers? Sadly, they don't know. For once you have arrived you never leave. The immense stone wall that wove through the forest and fields of Maxfield keeping you trapped there, escape futile. Many had tried and failed, only to receive the detention that all strived to avoid at all costs. You never return from detention.

-------------------------------

(First months of the schools opening. Before you all have arrived)

Miranda watched the building loom in front of her, as she was ushered through the gate and into the grounds, past a pair of students who were deep in conversation. Glancing at the car that had been parked near the gate, the driver now leading her to the gates that were slightly ajar. Miranda smiled meekly and waved to them, wanting to make a good first impression with her new class mates. She had spent the past months in dreadful company, but now she had a chance to be with kids who would understand her.

Her smile faded when the boy, glared at her and turned to his companion, a girl with long red hair and freckles across her face and down her neck. But she only had enough time to see her face and guess at what she had done to make a bad impression before the woman, who had introduced herself miles back on the highway as Sharon Velari, led her to the door, unlocked it with a key card around her kneck and shoved her through the door.

Miranda was greeted by a boy named Kevin, who introduced himself and led her to a table on which was a box holding a necklace and watch. Each a silver colour with red crystals on the faces. Kevin sat across from her then. "Hi, I am the school administrator and counsellor. You must be confused as to my age, that will be explained in due time. But first you will have to pick between the watch and necklace." He says as if he had said it a hundred times. She slowly pointed to the necklace and he raised it approvingly. Opening the locket and placing a microchip into it fluidly. He handed it to her. "The chip in here gives you access to everywhere your contract allows you to be." He says nonchalently. Like this was common knowledge.

Miranda was silent, seeing the pair from moments before take off into the woods suddenly, running dangerously close to the road that led to the gate. Then she looked back to the boy, Kevin. "Contract?" She asked, clearly not on the same page as him. "Yes, contract. Your assigned job here at Maxfeild. Since there are no adults, we work together to complete the tasks required of us. So the school runs smoothly." He says, smiling. Miranda stared at him. "So you mean we can't go anywhere without permission?" She asks. "No, you can go anywhere in the school except the janitorial closet and kitchens. Unless that is part of your contract." He explained patiently.

Blinking, she processed the strange school and its 'contract' system. "So which contract do I have?" She asks Kevin, who just smiled. "You will find out in the morning. After you choose." He says sanding and pointing her to the dorm rooms where the others waited. Then as she opened the door, red alarms blared and a pair of boys tore off down the hallways, heading outside. They blew by her, their footsteps heavy. She was then assaulted with the students trying to get her to join a gang.

She had decided upon the Alternatives after an hour of arguments in which she was the topic around her. She had recieved a room and a hallway with her gang. She rose as the same lights and alarms flashed blue, the screen in her room turning on and showing a man. "Marcus and Kayla were found dead near the highway moments ago. Classes are cancelled for tomorrow and the Havocs are on half meals for the next week" He says, only his lips moving eerily. "Good day." He says and the screen flickered off.

--------------------------

Your character are going about their own business, be it talking, in their room or completing a job for the contract you picked (job).

(That was to get us all on the same page. Any further questions can be taken to the OOC or PMs. Feel free to post now)

Last edited by a moderator:
The breeze of air hit Ace's hair while he was on the [atrol. His eyes were going everywhere, trying to mantain the best control possible, after all, it was his contract. He sighed as he was already getting bored. Imagine a year doing the same all days, it was very boring. While walking and roaming around, he started to think about random stuff. Ace's vision suddenly caught Frankie, he smiled slightly, before walking towards her direction. ''Oh look, it's grumpy Franky.'' he said, while smiling at her.

Frankie

Cleaning had never been fun. She couldn't possibly understand how Disney Princesses had so much fun cleaning. What was so entertaining about scrubbing a pee stained floor and crapped on urinals? Nothing. Nothing was entertaining about unclogging toilets because girls weren't aware that sanitary pads shouldn't be flushed down. Cleaning sucked.

Frankie came out of the restrooms with a disgusted expression. She slammed the Clorox into the janitorial cart and pried off the gloves from her hands. "I fucking hate this job." She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes for a brief moment of rest. She had been up since 4 A.M cleaning the school for it to be "perfect" by the time the newbies arrived. "God if you exist please put me out of my misery." With her eyes still closed, Frankie pretended to tie and imaginary rope around her neck and hang herself. That's when she heard Ace's voice.

Frankie let out a frustrated sigh and looked his way. "No It's the Easter Bunny." She straighten up and crossed her arms over her chest with a devilish grin. "What gives me the pleasure be to graced by your presence?"

@Keiser

A slight smirk crossed his face as he saw Frankie and her reaction. He looked to the right and said ''Are you ever happy ,darling? You remind me of this show of some muppets I think, there was this green guy that lived in the dumpster, and was just like you. I came to ask you if you had the hour, I lost my watch.'' he said, while he looked back at her and smiled.

Marcus sighed as he walked in to the building he just finish working, Jordan was taking a shower she also finish working she had just gotten out when the announcement was heard. "Really" she said as dried her hair and walked out the restroom she was already in her lazy clothes, not in uniform, Marcus walked into his shared dorm, with Jordan, right as he heard the announcement, he threw his head back as he grabbed some causal clothes than taking a shower. Jordan saw her room mate, brother, walked in. she put her hair up in a bun a put a little bow that had her gang logo in it. she walked out to the hall and talked to some people.

Miracle-->>

cute-tumblr-outfits-for-fall.jpg

Marcus-->>

swag_boy_clothes_picture_swag_clothing_tumblr_image__.jpg

Isabel smiled, organizing her files on different medical procedures. She was required to learn them all, not at once, but over a period of time. She tucked her wavy hair behind her ear, in the medical wing, leaving the room as she headed down to the dorms, passing Jordan with her usual smile. One that was genuine and cute. "Hey Jordan!" She says, cheerfully. She wore her uniform, though it wasn't required for the time being.

Georgia sat in her dorm, mentally preparing herself for the day. She wondered what she would be seeing today. Hopefully there would be no fights, as that would be bad for everyone involved, but truthfully, disputes were what made her life interesting, and she'd have a fairly boring day without them. She sighed,standing up and exiting the room, going somewhere she would be more accessible to people, already in her uniform, worrying she would otherwise forget.

Primrose sighed contently as she tended to the plants. Currently, she was scouting the rose beds for any dead flower buds or stems. This was something she'd been doing for about a year, tending to plants all around the Academy. It was a part of her contract, and today they had put a little more pressure on her than usual. She assumed that they wanted the new students to be impressed by the Academy's beauty. Not that this really mattered, considering that if you weren't part of Havoc you most likely didn't get out much.

Her fingers moved gently, snapping off the stems. She tried to be as careful as she could, there were many thorns to the beautiful flowers. All seemed to be running smoother than usual, and this gave her sort of a mellow feel. Before she was finished, a thorn managed to prick her index finger rather deep. A small wince as she whispered to the roses, "
That wasn't very polite..." She stood slowly and dug into her uniform pocket for a band aid.

"Hey Isabel" she said as she began walking with her "Where you going" she asked as she couldn't help but fix her hair once again as she felt it become loose. Marcos got out the shower and put on some clothes, as he headed out the dorm and talked to some more people in his wing and around him, as they came. He flirted with some girls that were around, but playfully.

Isabel smiled. "Just finished up my shift, so I was gonna find someone to hang out with." She says walking with her. "Anybody you think would want to hang with me?" She says jokingly, her bright blue eyes alight.

Meanwhile, Ian was sitting in his room, doing his daily predictions. It got pretty boring around the school sometimes and guessing fights or what someone would have for lunch was fun. Hardly ever did he not notice something. He was perceptive that way. But the only thing he couldn't figure out was where people went during detention. They just sort of dissapeared.

Jordan looked at her "Really" she said sarcastically well I know this girl "She is pretty mean when she wants too" she said. "And would you look at that she is very close around here" she shrugged "But I'm pretty sure she will only hang if she some how sees her future bae" she looked at her when she put her bow in.

Isabel smiled and pretended to search for the girl, then looked back to Jordan and feigned surprise. "Ooh look! I found her!" She says in a voice that was not unlike a child in a scavenger hunt. She grinned at her. "So whats up?"

"Nothing are you excited for the newbies who some people, me, have to train tomorrow" she said really dully since there wasn't class tomorrow didn't bother the fact that it didn't stop people from working. "Or when you have newbies who want to be part of Havoc since they think they're bad-ass but break since we are to tough" she said smiling at some people that looked at her funny since they were new

Isabel just laughed. "So that's why I was kicked out of Havoc initiation?! I wasn't bad ass enough?" She says though she was clearly the weakest, least aggressive person in the school. "But no, I am just hoping you don't break them and have them come crying into the Societies arms. Again. She had to work with Georgia, which was sort of a bonus, to calm them down and get them through the choosing period. Only one was still in the school today after an 'unfortunate incident' according to the man on the screen.

"Yup and it isn't my fault, people should know strengths" she said lightly flashing her muscles "And they have to get use to half meals" she said loud enough for some newbees To hear "Because of all the fighting happened is mainly our fault but any who what's happening with you

Isabel shrugged. "I guess nothing really Jordan..." She says. She had stopped near her room and put her hand on the door knob. "I just need to freshen up from my shift, see you later?" Isabel says lightly.

gtg

Jordan nodded as she began walking around she decided to talk some new people about joining Havoc she mostly talked about the benefits and not really about the stuff that couldn't have.

Frankie

"Do I look like a clock?" Frankie rolled her eyes and walked over to the janitor cart. She squatted down and reached into her bag. "By the way I think you mean Sesame Street. Not the Muppets. Get your facts together before you insult someone." Frankie rummaged through her set of toiletries and her wrinkled uniform. Frankie felt something round and grinned. She grabbed her watch and checked the time. She stood up and looked at Ace. "It's 7:15. The parasites should be arriving soon."

Frankie's expression grew sour at the thought of those pesky kids throwing their life away in here. "Well hopefully I get some new recruits." Frankie had been left alone since most of the people in the Janitorial Service had moved up to the Havoc or some other service with in The Alternatives. She raised her eyebrows "Anything else?"

@Keiser

He raised his eyebrows at her. He found it funny how she was a janitor, seeing her angry and still have a mop in hand was funny to him. ''Well, someone has their cartoons right. And, nothing else, sesame street girl.'' he said, as he yawned and covered his mouth. He walked away, while waving at the girl, he was bored, and he wanted to keep talking to her, but, that won't seem likely.

@NessieAlways

((Check your PM's.))

Frankie

Frankie gave Ace a disapproving glance as he called her Sesame Street girl. "Is that the best you've got?" She watched him yawn and walk away as if she wasn't worth his time. Frankie was baffled. He think's he's too good for me. Well we'll see about that. Enraged, Frankie grabbed a semi-wet sponge and threw it towards him hitting him right on shoulder. Surprised that she actually reached him, Frankie gasped and laughed all anger gone. "I got you! Hahaha I got you!" Frankie stuck her tongue out at him and ran into the girl's restroom to finish her job. Her morning had just gotten better.

@Keiser

As he was walking away, he clapped his hands together, rubbing them together for warmth. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, and a splash hit his face. He turned around and raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth, amazed, yet laughing on the inside. He grabbed the sponge off the ground and ran to the girls restroom, she was still mopping, so he could see her without entering. He soaked it even more and threw it at her waist, making it pour all over her janitor pants. He had been amazed, but was still laughing. He pointed his finger at her and sticked his tongue out ''Seems like someone wet their pants!''

Prim finished up, and dusted off her uniform. The girl headed inside, her legs ached from kneeling beside the many flower beds for a prolonged period of time. She ran a hand through her brown hair and smiled slightly to people who she would see walking in the hallways. A small grin played on her face as she noticed Frankie and Ace messing around, those two were so cute together but so stubborn. Finally she reached her dorm and collapsed into her bed, changing her clothing into some jeans and a tee shirt.

For a while, she relaxed and stared at the ceiling. Prim let her mind wonder, thinking back to when she'd first faced Havoc initiation. To be truthful, her gang was completely insane. Many of her fellow peers really liked her determination and caring personality, and so they let her in. Sure, the girl was obviously not as tough as the rest of Havoc but they treated her like she was no different. She smiled at this, they were her family here. Primrose let herself sit on the edge of the bed for a couple of more minutes before walking out.

Frankie

"You son of a--" Frankie dropped the mop launched herself at him. Frankie wrapped both her hands on Ace's throat she squeezed hard enough to partially block his air way, but not enough to completely choke him. "Don't you have anything better to do than bother me?" Frankie lunged herself forward to pin Ace to the wall, but the wet floor made her loose her step. Frankie's eyes went wide as she felt her body falling. Frankie waved her arms around trying to find something to grab or to break the fall. Her left hand grabbed Ace's shirt bringing him down with her and her right hand on to the mop bucket which ended up falling and splashing dirty mop water on both of them. Pain shot through her spine as she landed on her lower back. "Fuck!" Frankie was completely soaked, the dirty mop water had covered the entire restroom floor and it was now flowing to the hall.

@Keiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back