• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Matched (Closed)

Grabbing her phone, she sent a quick text to her mom letting her know that she was on her way home. The cold air made her skin start having a burning sensation, so she sped up her pace. In just a few minutes, she was home.
MorganaLeFay MorganaLeFay

Roran went out to his car and started the fifteen minute drive home. As soon as he got there, he changed out of his tux and took another shower to get the gel out of his hair. Then he went out to tell his mother all that he knew about his new match

Roran woke up at the same time he always did, and stumbled out to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. As the fresh aroma filled the room, he smiled as his head started clearing and he remembered last night. Her number was still on his hand, and he wondered about what would be a good time to call her

Evangeline had been awake for a while in her art room. She had the plastic piece of the paintbrush in her mouth as she rubbed the pastel colors into the other color. She wanted to make it perfect. The smell of paint lingered in the room as she sighed. "What am I doing wrong?!"she yelled out and as she looked at the eye. Everything was perfectly shaded and painted, but she couldn't blend it in with the colors. Her mom walked in and sighed. "Sweetheart you've been awake since you got home yesterday night. You need to rest and step away from this."she said and took the paintbrush out of her daughters mouth. "Take your shower. I'll make breakfast."she said and ushered her daughter out. She was right. Evangeline needed a break. She grabbed her clothes and headed into the bathroom to take a shower while her mother started grabbing some eggs, bacon, and potatoes out of the fridge.
MorganaLeFay MorganaLeFay

He decided to wait until after lunch to call, and started cooking breakfast for himself. Simple, just some pancakes and sausage, and he ate it all.
He wasn't sure how to pass the time, except maybe start packing things up...

After finished her shower and eating her breakfast, she sighed and looked at her mother who had been waiting to hear all about last night. She folded her arms across her chest and smiled. "Do you wanna know?"she asked. Her mother sat down next to her and nodded. "Yes I do. Who was he? How did it go?"she asked. "His name is Roran. He did the normal thing. Danced, chatted a bit..Nothing really exciting. Except finding out he was my match basically."she said and smiled. "Sweetheart thats great! When will we be meeting him?"she asked. "Well he said if we could go out an- Wait you said we?"she asked. Her mother smiled and nodded. "I called you're father when he had the time. The general is going to let him come home for the weekend."she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back