• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Matched (Closed)

"What about you? Did you ever get teased as a kid?" he asked, stepping a little bit closer to her than he was before.

Evangeline thought about it for a few minutes, then she nodded. "Yeah actually I have. I was teased for painting actually. A lot of my painting were symbolic and related to emotions. They thought I was too in touch with my emotions and shouldn't create paintings based off it."she said and smiled, shrugging. She noticed that he did get closer. Close enough to the point where she could smell his cologne slightly. She didn't mind though.
MorganaLeFay MorganaLeFay

His lopsided smile returned. "I always wished that I could paint, or draw, or play music or anything artsy like that. I always thought it was cool, but I just never had the talent."

"Everyone has some talent. You just gotta start small. Maybe I could teach you. If you're up for it?"she said

Roran shrugged. "If you're willing to try and teach this talentless guy," he smiled to show that he wasn't really being hard on himself. "It'd probably just be a waste of your time."

"I don't have any supplies, you would have to bring some of yours," his eyes widened. "Speaking of that, we have to introduce each other to our parents. Do you want to go out for dinner or something?"

Evangeline smiled and nodded. "Sure that sounds good. My father more than likely won't be able to come though. He's in the military and right now he's been really busy in training. But I don't see the harm in trying to connect with him."she said and smiled

He smiled back at her, his hand tightening gently at her waist. "I'd like to meet him, if possible. If not, then your mom will have to do for now."

"Alright then. Well hopefully, we can get him to come. If not then my mom won't pass up on meeting you."she said and smiled.

"I honestly think my mom will love you. My dad... Well, I can never tell what my dad is thinking about anything, but I don't think he'll be rude to you, at least." He shrugged lightly

"Well its nice to know that I have a chance at your mom liking me. As for your father, I'll do my best to get him to like me. My dad can be the same way. But a little more strict when it comes to stuff like this."she said

Evangeline made a face. "No promises."she said and chuckled afterward. "No im kidding, he won't hurt you."she said and smiled

He let out an over dramatic sigh of relief. "Good. I'm too young to die, and there's still so much I don't know about you."

Evangeline chuckled and patted his shoulder. Her attention turned to the host as she heard the tapping of fingers on a microphone. "Attention all. Please look this way."she said and smiled. When she had everyone's attention she spoke up again. "I see you have all gotten to know more about your partner. Very happy for you all. As of now, it is now 9 pm. This ceremony is going to end at 9:15 so please be ready to be out by then. Wish you all the best of luck and goodnight everybody."she said and smiled as she walked off the stage.

Roran's eyebrows shut up. It was that late already? "Do you need a ride home?" he asked her, letting go of her waist and stepping back.

Evangeline shook her head and smiled. "No its fine. Its not that fair a walk. And I actually prefer to walk home."she said. "But thank you for the offer."she added and rested her hands at the side of her body

His brows furrowed. "You sure? It's dark out, and even though the crime rate is low here, there are still creeps out there."

"I'll be fine. You don't have to worry."she repeated and patted his shoulder. "But I do appreciate it."she added

He sighed, realizing that he wasn't going to win this argument. "Alright. Can I have your number before you go?"

He paused for a moment, before taking out a pen from his pocket and writing the number down on his hand. Then he wondered how to properly say goodbye. It was too early for a kiss, and she didn't seem like much of a hugger, so he gently grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips, gently brushing them against her knuckles, and really hoping that she didn't punch him. "Good night, Evangeline."

"Goodnight Roran."she said, blushing slightly at his gesture. She turned away from him and walked towards the door of the building. Before leaving she turned, smiling and waved goodbye at him. Then she opened it, cold wind making her shiver slightly, and left out into the darkness.

Roran smiled as he watched her leave, and as soon as she was out of sight, he went to go get some water before he headed home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back