• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Masters of Chat!

Livson Livson
VioletShadow VioletShadow
It was a pain, but I think that it was worth it. Feel free to make up any sort of towns/organizations/NPCs in your bio or anything else that helps flesh out your character. I also failed to mention that characters should be members of the college. It does not really matter what their role is in the college. They can be field workers, researchers, hired guards or new students. Or you can keep it vague and simply say that they are part of the college.

For some reason I wasn't able to have the bbcoding you posted work, no as I have no idea how to use them I submitted my character without bbcode. I hope that's ok ^_^

Jhin Jhin I don't know if it's just me but I was unable to see anything over than the Essential tab for your character. Is that normal? (I do like him, though. Shiny hoarder haha)

Livson Livson
I don't mind, as long as you have all the info. Unfortunately it won't work correctly on low resolution monitors or mobile devices. Can you screenshot it for me? I'm curious what it looks like o.o
F7BXxLJ.png

I'll copy paste the other tab since you can't see it.
Powers: Akil is able to create any gem, mold it in to whatever shape he wants and psychically control them.
Fusions: (None)
Biography:
Akil grew up in a small village called Erith, a few miles away from the great city of Alutras. They had regularly traded and received a variety of supplies from the larger city. Erith's main exports were cabbage and carrots, as a result most of the citizens were farmers. Akil's family instead served the village as its main source of warriors, toting a variety of powers with unique talents in combat. They were enough to scare off the largest monsters that regularly made it to their village, a single warrior could cut down several with ease. When the surge happened, circumstances had gravely changed for both the village and Akil. At first they manage to fend off the monsters, but not without sacrifices. As their numbers dwindled, Erith's fate looked dimmer and dimmer. They had requested help from the larger city of Alutras, but several weeks had passed without response.

Like many other villages, Erith had fallen. It did not go out in a spectacular battle, instead it went out in a silent, meaningless whimper. Akil was not even present when it happened; he would have died if he were. Instead, his last surviving family members, his aunt and mother took him with them in what he believed to be a shopping trip. When he arrived within the city he was told the truth. He planned to leave the city and return to the village against his mothers wishes, but before he got the chance he learned of his villages fate. Defeated, Akil returned to his mother's home in district 3 without a word.

Even a city like Alturas felt the pressure emanating from the threat of the surrounding monsters. They had a LOT more soldiers, but they also had a lot more ground to protect. They invited Akil to join their forces and he accepted without any real thought. He expected to get the warriors death he so craved, whilst defending his family; it was partially a way to atone for failing to protect Erith. Each time he had expected a death, he was instead saved by his comrades, where they had shared many adventures and laughs. As he became close to the other soldiers, he retracted his desire to die defending his city.

After a long battle, he received an anonymously letter suggesting that there was more to his families death and Alutras failure to defend his village. He did not read the whole thing before he discarded it, believing it to be a cruel prank by one of his peers. He continued his life normally for awhile, but he was not able to relieve a strange prodding sensation he felt in the back of his skull. He could not do anything without thinking back to the letter. Finally, he gave in a week after he first received it. The letter instructed him to go to the college of Arcadia for answers and serve as a member of their fusion research project. A seed of curiosity was planted in his mind and he had to find out more. When he went to Alturas' offices to request temporarily leave he was surprised to learn that it had already been granted to him a week ago; the day he received the letter.

Thank you! And that would explain it, I spend most of my time on tablets rather than pcs.

IMG_0336.jpg
It just cuts of halfway haha

Welp my first character is up. I am open to any and all criticisms >.>;;

How will fusion be emotionally? Like will the characters need a strong emotional bond, or will it be a very personal thing to fuse, or just something that benefits them in combat?

I hate to post three times in a row but I sort of have to.
Livson Livson
Both of your characters are accepted. Me and Livson have already started thinking about fusions, we came up with a gorgon like power that turns people/monsters to blood stone that we are still working on. I do have an idea for a potential fusion between Minuet and Loys as well! The fusion can have a power where they can turn plants sentient and command them to fight for the user. As far as Minuet and Akil goes, I am having trouble thinking of something that can be plants+gems. It is even harder to think of what plants+gems+blood would be.

did not read all that, whatever, cool, ok making my char now bye

Anyone know how to stop the tab from inserting itself back into the wrong place no matter how many times you save it?
edit: figured it out, has to be the exact same text size or it will just keep putting itself in a random place lol

And I should express my interest as I've also wanted to explore the Fusion Dance (I surmise two or three would make for a good, balanced amount of active RPs for the time being, anyway).

I'll read more on the details later! I'm considering a more calculating twist on the fire elemental, though her abilities may explicitly concern excelating temperature, not starting/controlling by fires, and that could cross over with healing, possibly...?

Last edited:
Livson Livson
Randomfella Randomfella
With four characters we can plan fusions better. I assume you liked my living plant idea, since you two liked the post. Feel free to get a fusion profile set up before the RP starts. I'll give two days to plan and get characters set up for any stragglers. So the RP will start Wednesday. In the mean time we can plan preexisting character connections and that sort of thing.

B Blink
Sounds fine to me!

Jhin Jhin
When you say 'POWER NAME' in the fusion profile CS template, do you mean the name of the fusioned character? Or the actual name of their combined ability? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back