• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Xover: Characters conglomerate

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Skelly:

RPer name:
Character ID: (for the sake of this RP an ID is like an avatar from an earth video game. these IDs are anyone from any fiction. ANY. FICTION.)
Character Age: (the id age, not RPer. remember, your mind is the same as the RPer Name is even if you turn into a 7 year old in the RP.)
Powers: (for clarification. This can be any of their powers, but remember that you are not all manly and womanly bad-asses so pulling off a kamehameha or raising from the dead on your own power is going to be near impossible)
Gadgets they arrive with: (CANNOT EXCEED WHAT YOU CAN CARRY ON YOUR OWN POWER)
Other abilities not labeled as a power, but useful to know, such as enhancements made to the character through the Overlord's intervention: (This will be explained later, but it's basically a "trump card my ID doesn't have in the place I am from")
HISTORY OF CHARACTERS IS NOT NECESSARY. I ASSUME ANYONE NOT IN THE KNOW WILL RESEARCH OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS ON THEIR OWN TIME.

RPer Name: JDizzle383
Character ID: Kazuto Kirigaya
Character Age: 19
Powers: ability to fly using ALO Spriggan ID, and carry a heavy blade akin to a great/buster sword with ease. Ability to fight well in close quarters with a dual wield pair of swords as an SAO ID and ability to wield a beam sword and pistol expertly in tandem as his GGO ID. NOTE, as a GGO ID he is agile, but unable to carry heavy blades, ONLY his SAO ID can dual wield, and ONLY his ALO ID can fly.
Gadgets they arrive with: A training blade from Sword Art Online and starting equipment such as light plate armor. changing IDs will allow him only starting gear from the other games as well
Other abilities not labeled as a power, but useful to know, such as enhancements made to the character through the Overlord's intervention: 3 in one ID Xrossing system. this allows him to switch between GGO, ALO, And SAO abilities and appearances once every 24 hours when used.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE ONLY OTHER CHARACTER I CAN THINK OF THAT HAS AN ID SWAP ABILITY OR AT LEAST SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT IS MEGAMAN. IF YOUR CHARACTER CAN BODY SWAP, THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS IT WOULD BE SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE UNABLE TO ACHIEVE DUE TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES IN THE RP.

Last edited:
Rper Name: Enmyira
Character ID: Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)
Character Age: 22 (??)
Powers: reality warping, matter manipulation, time manipulation, energy projection, manipulation and absorption. (Main stream marvel movies esque).
Gadgets they arrive with: A special SHIELD mobile phone with a copy of FRIDAY on it. (Friday being Mr. Stark's 'newest' AI)

I can make the character more beefy or toned down if she's too much.

RPer name: Shiyonichi
Character ID: Evolt (Kamen Rider Build)
Character Age: Unknown (Assumed to be in the Millions.)
Powers:
Shapeshifting: Evolt technically doesn’t have a true form that was shown and used another character’s form that he was familiar with. As such, the form that Evolt will take normally is the rper’s.
1542486748460.jpeg
(I’ll be using this as a face claim.)
Also, due to the fact that Evolt only been shown transforming into humans, it will be assumed that Evolt can only take humanoid forms.
Memory Wiping: Evolt can erase all of the memories of someone he can come into hand to face contact with.
Face alteration: Evolt can change the face of another person.
Pyrokinesis: Shoots fire.
Inhuman Physical Prowess:Being an Alien, Evolt has been shown to be able to jump a two story building and take a severe amount of punishment.
Gadgets they arrive with:
Transteam gun, Steam blade, Lost Cobra Bottle, Evol Driver(Broken), Cobra, Dragon, Rabbit, Rider System Evolbottles, Evol Trigger (dormant), and empty Full-bottles.
Other abilities not labeled as a power, but useful to know, such as enhancements made to the character through the Overlord's intervention: Full-bottles can be refined instantly when in contact with Evolt.

Also due to his physiology Evolt can split part of his DNA from his body, though this weakens the main body.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back