Mass Effect: Dissension - Rules

J0ker

The Clown Prince
First thing's first. We've all got lives outside of the internet, and I know lots of people have other games they're currently involved in. With these things in mind, I simply ask that everyone post approximately once or twice a week. If you are not able to meet this requirement, please, don't waste anyone's time and do not sign up. I will boot you if you disappear without prior notification.

Secondly, proper grammar and sentence structure is important. This is a literate roleplay - if your faction sheet or any posts look like something a second grader would put out, you're not gonna last very long. Please post legible paragraphs. Posts should be a bare minimum of three paragraphs. No one is perfect and I will tolerate minor mistakes, but if you're consistently under-performing, I'm not going to keep you around.

Lastly, godmodding, bunnying, and meta-gaming are instant bans. No invincible armies, no all-knowing ministers, period. We're all at least teenagers here, we're old enough to know what's acceptable when playing with others. If you get involved in a war, you will take losses.

If you have any questions, simply ask me. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back