Video Games Mass Effect: Andromeda

Theories at all?

Think they'll make another?

It took me a LONG time to get into the game. We had it over a month before I really started to play.

Theories at all?

Think they'll make another?

It took me a LONG time to get into the game. We had it over a month before I really started to play.

Hmm. Maybe a sequel but EA isn't Happy with how MEA was received so maybe. Think they are focused on DA4 and Anthem. So doubt we will get another for a while. Hopefully at least some DLC

I'm torn because I don't really want another? It took forever for me to get into it like I said. But once I DID and beat the game, I just feel like I need more. Maybe any DLC would fill that need.

A lot of people at the company working on it got laid off/re-distributed throughout EA's holdings so I doubt it's going to get built upon further in any meaningful capacity.

which is good.

I'm a bit hopeful for the Quarian Ark DLC, they need to add a lot of the races they left behind. Quarian, Geth, Batarian, Vorcha, and Drell, they need them for story and for the multiplayer. They might be able to salvage something from this game.

As for a sequel they need to step back and reevaluate the direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back