Masked Hearts Ball (OOC)

Choose One!

• Continue where we left off

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im soo sorry i have half of it written. I havent gotten a chance to finish it because of midterms. I have one more midterm tomorrow. I'll finish it after my midterm tomorrow. Im sorry!

shygirl3 said:
Im soo sorry i have half of it written. I havent gotten a chance to finish it because of midterms. I have one more midterm tomorrow. I'll finish it after my midterm tomorrow. Im sorry!
Alright no your fine!

I'm just getting out of midterms as well.

As long as I know you're still on board then you're good!

Take you time with it and good luck on midterms!

Hmm...I realize Lilian's mask doesn't have feathers. Apparently I was thinking about the first mask I'd chosen, which had a big ole flower/feather thing going on. Oops xD

AgathaCheddarbane said:
Hmm...I realize Lilian's mask doesn't have feathers. Apparently I was thinking about the first mask I'd chosen, which had a big ole flower/feather thing going on. Oops xD
Lol well maybe she ate a bird and stuck the feathers during the ball? =P

NessieAlways said:
Hey loves still need posts from @oOBubblesOo
If I don't get a post or a sign that you are alive then I'm going to have to drop you from the RP
So sorry! I also have a started post but I have a lot going on at the moment so I never finished. I should have something up tonight, though.

oOBubblesOo said:
So sorry! I also have a started post but I have a lot going on at the moment so I never finished. I should have something up tonight, though.
I completely understand!

Take your time. Just wanted to make sure you're still active in this =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problemo!

It's a bit late so I can't think clearly enough to write a post, but I'll try to post by tomorrow/ Sunday latest!

Post is up!

Feel free to post again!

I am so sorry, but I am totally overwhelmed with work at the moment. Since my characters are not really engaged with any other characters feel free to continue if needed and I will pick up at some other point again. I dont think I will be able to reply until friday with a bit of luck

NessieAlways said:
@oOBubblesOo
Are you still with us?
Yeah, I'm sorry it's taking so long to respond. I've lost my started post twice now and I'm currently trying to work on my third (and hopefully final) draft. I should have a post up very soon. I'm really sorry it's taken so long.

oOBubblesOo said:
Yeah, I'm sorry it's taking so long to respond. I've lost my started post twice now and I'm currently trying to work on my third (and hopefully final) draft. I should have a post up very soon. I'm really sorry it's taken so long.
Awesome! Don't worry about it. Just wanted to make sure you're still here =)

Also this is for everyone. If there's any ideas on how to add a little spice and drama into the RP I'm open for suggestions just to stray a bit from the 1x1 and have the group mingle around

what if there is a conga line? oh, oh! or the band just randomly starts playing one of the waltzes where you have to switch partners every so often

and the characters conveniently all know how to do said waltz

I like the waltz one, though I don't know if everyone would know how to waltz :) What if there was something where...um...hmm, I dunno actually, maybe the conga line is a good idea haha :P

On a side note, I cannot wait to post again haha :D

Seeing that there was no response I'm going to go ahead and make a next post tomorrow.

I really like the idea of a conga line! I don't know how I'm going to make it happen, but it will!

What the heck is a congaline? *too lazy to look it up on phone* I will see if I can push my characters push in said line... I should have a bit more time upcoming weekend

A conga line is that weird dance in which everyone forms a line and a person leads them through the entire ballroom. It's commonly "danced" to the song Follow the Leader. At least where I'm from it is. I don't know if it's different in other places

Polonaise. At least that is what it is called at our place and it is danced to like every song. Especially during carnaval xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back