• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Universe: Civil War

Captain Kit

All out of roleplay chat goes here c:

Feel free to ask questions or anything.

***Roleplay will begin once there are at least two people.***

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]Hey, so are we allowed to use OC's or just canon characters? I'm interested in joining this

[/QUOTE]
Both. c:

If canon, they shouldn't be OoC.

[QUOTE="Captain Kit]Heh, looks like someone already began. xD
*gives the green-light*

[/QUOTE]
Oh? You're not going to set the scene for us with an intro? Just wanted to check first.

WanderingJester said:
Oh? You're not going to set the scene for us with an intro? Just wanted to check first.
Oh... my bad... I thought what was in the Overview would be alright. .//.

If you'd like, I could add an intro.

[QUOTE="Captain Kit]Oh... my bad... I thought what was in the Overview would be alright. .//.
If you'd like, I could add an intro.

[/QUOTE]
Well, yes please. A general setting and feel would be nice, perhaps if you want to give us something to react to. I know that Stamford hasn't happened yet but just layering out what's going on for us to react to would be cool. Thank you.

Is it ok if I use a semi-canon character to be the new Falcon with the assumption that Sam Wilson is currently Captain America? The character is Jody Casper, Sam's nephew.

[QUOTE="Kintaro Fujimori]Is it ok if I use a semi-canon character to be the new Falcon with the assumption that Sam Wilson is currently Captain America? The character is Jody Casper, Sam's nephew.

[/QUOTE]
Yup c:

Since my character is a merc, is it okay if he sits out for this first scene? Or should I post something with him doing another job?

Blarg222 said:
Since my character is a merc, is it okay if he sits out for this first scene? Or should I post something with him doing another job?
It's alright if he sits out c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back