TV & Film Marvel Movies Are Boring

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?
I'm starting to feel like Marvel movies are getting kinda repetitive and boring. I'm a big comic book reader and understand it's not going to all be the same, but it seems like they are leaving out so crucial parts. It's one thing sitting there knowing what's going to happen from reading the comics but sitting there knowing what happens because it turning into a cliche isn't.
Anyone else share similar thoughts or completely disagree with me?

Some Marvel movies are boring but they have to be like that to fit a time frame and appeal to people who have never read comics. Also with all the time travel and multiverse stuff in Marvel it would be very confusing to find the plot or figure out what universe it's in. Though yes a lot of it is cliche the standard evil villain, the good guy, the brain, the brawn, the girl with a typical plot a three year old could understand. But remember comics are made to appeal a young audience and adults to and they can't have a PG-13 movie when there is a lot of killing and blood like the Black Lanterns do in the DC comics.

I think that the fact that they are pretty repetitive, yet still have so much love and are still each of quality on an individual level, is an accomplishment. Think about it. Many, many of the films are pretty similar to their former and latter counterparts. But they all have humor, plot, character development, action, etc. and since they all seem to have a pretty magical blend of all of those and more, they are all praised. Each film is still good, even though they're (a) repetitive and (b) using the same general formula over and over again. But since they use the formula so well, they all have good things about them. Have we seen any Marvel Universe film yet to receive just general hate? Sure, there are people who dislike the films and the franchise, but have we had a film that can easily be seen as the "low point" of the franchise; i.e. Phantom Menace? No, we haven't. There haven't been any movies that are just all-around hated by fans and non-fans alike. And that is a pretty big accomplishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back