• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Earth XV OOC

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I feel shy about asking (for some reason) but are there any plans for an Asgard-esque realm in this rp?

Last edited:
I would like to make sure of something as well before I make a character sheet or anything, if it's alright- would it be okay for the character I'm planning to perform to be affiliated or formerly affiliated with the organization of Hydra, if it exists in this universe? I was hoping to perform the character of Bucky Barnes, a.k.a the Winter Soldier, and I was thinking of him being or having been a brainwashed agent of Hydra, as versions of his backstory have been like that. I was also thinking that perhaps if the Winter Soldier was still brainwashed as an agent, the character could serve to be a minor antagonist, as sort of a representative for whatever organization is controlling him and their stakes and claim in the situation, and help with certain inciting events. If Hydra or any such antagonizing organization doesn't exist though, or if this wouldn't work well, then that'd be completely fine! I was just wondering if this was a possibility, since I need to know in order to write out Bucky's backstory anyway. In any case, I apologise if I'm being annoying or intrusive or anything with such a question.

I would like to make sure of something as well before I make a character sheet or anything, if it's alright- would it be okay for the character I'm planning to perform to be affiliated or formerly affiliated with the organization of Hydra, if it exists in this universe? I was hoping to perform the character of Bucky Barnes, a.k.a the Winter Soldier, and I was thinking of him being or having been a brainwashed agent of Hydra, as versions of his backstory have been like that. I was also thinking that perhaps if the Winter Soldier was still brainwashed as an agent, the character could serve to be a minor antagonist, as sort of a representative for whatever organization is controlling him and their stakes and claim in the situation, and help with certain inciting events. If Hydra or any such antagonizing organization doesn't exist though, or if this wouldn't work well, then that'd be completely fine! I was just wondering if this was a possibility, since I need to know in order to write out Bucky's backstory anyway. In any case, I apologise if I'm being annoying or intrusive or anything with such a question.
Easiest answer your creating Bucky as brainwashed by Hydra winter soldier confirms Hydra's existence in this universe. So yes.

Ah, alright, thank you for answering and confirming! I'll start working on my character sheet for him then. (:
And oh my... well, let's hope that Cap won't be the one to spout off such sentiments in such a way, in this roleplay at least. xD

What I've gathered so far

Shin and Dane as controlled by Fleet are in Washington DC, along with Malachi as controlled by Winter Saint. It is raining over there and it's dealing with the serial magic killer thread.

Toni as played by Smol was on the roof of a building in new york (correct me if I'm wrong) before she has a panic attack and decides to go out for a sandwich. It is at the park she meets the Surfer as controlled by karcen. Spider Man as controlled by Rusty also went over there to investigate.

My character is also in new york and just got done stopping a bank robbery. Police are on there way to that area now to clean things up.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Smollest Bean Smollest Bean Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Karcen Karcen Winter Saint Winter Saint

Last edited:
Alrighty, made the edit. Just trying to take stock of things since we have two different locations (three if you count the bank) in this so far.

Ah yes, edit again.

Now the question is where are we gonna go from here? If something happened in New York right now we could all converge on that and deal with it. That could work to get something moving.

Ah yes, edit again.

Now the question is where are we gonna go from here? If something happened in New York right now we could all converge on that and deal with it. That could work to get something moving.
This was never meant to be an everyone converge for one thing except for Wolrd Arcs. Separate major storylines going on simultaneously in different locations.

I placed Dane in Chicago which would put Mal in Chicago too I think

Smollest Bean Smollest Bean you do know she has been standing for awhile on her board everyone just ignores that she has been standing since she phased through the webbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back