TV & Film Marvel: Death Of Wolverine

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor

So the count down had finish and James "Logan" Howlett A.K.A Wolverine is on deaths door. His healing factor has been eliminated and his adamantium skeleton is killing him. The radiation from Hiroshima in '45 has left radiation on the metal. With this he is just waiting to die but not without a fight. Everyone wants a piece of this dying mutant and he is dishing out the punishment like no other.

So does anyone plan to follow this 4 part mini series? Form the first issue I was having a blast. Anyone sad to here about his death, Wolvy is equal to Spiderman, Batman and Superman now a days. So what is your reaction to this news?

R.I.P "Bub"

Nothing new. Plenty of DC and Marvel characters have died time and time again. And then usually around ten issues later, since the status quo is too strong to stop, come back to life for some ass-pulled reason. I don't expect anything from these comics anymore.

I honestly think wolverine may be gone for some time or at less I hope. I want to see how his death effects the X-Men titles and X-23. We all know this isn't ultimate Marvel comics so he wont be gone forever.

Sigh. There's a reason comics are probably the worst medium for superhero stories nowadays.

I say there the best if you are looking for more then 2 hours of entertainment.

I love super movies but some times comics are better. They will never make as much money but still.

i'm on the wall about it. Its a mix and match because he has had a death wish for so long. He's had just about everyone you could name at his throat. The only one that came close was deadpool but wolverines freaking son had to mess that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back