TV & Film Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3

BAPE

Live Good Eat Good
Who else is excited for it? I personally am most excited for the Civil War movie and how they handle the ending....

The announcement of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange has me hyped as well, though I much prefer Keanu Reeves because he looks more like "the part".

I'm definitely excited for Captain America: Civil War. I am excited for Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and 2, too, but I think I'm more excited for Civil War since it's the one coming out earlier. I can't wait. I am already excited enough for Age of Ultron, heh.

It's going to be some years before Inhumans, but Agents of Shield has already introduced some inhumans and they way there made. I think thats the movie thats going to tie in Guardians of the Galaxy with the Avengers and the stuff going down on earth.

I agree with EvergreenCat. There are some pretty sweet animations for Doctor Strange. Now, let's see a live action. My only qualm is that superheroes with "magical" powers or the like end up having terrible character development, a la Green Lantern.

I am pretty sure that a lot little kids are going to be crying after watching Infinity War part 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I can't even vote on one of those because I'm excited for every single one of them.

Gave Black Panther the vote, but I'm also looking forward to Civil War.

Whoo. Ten posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back