Marvel - Avengers; Infinity Recruits - Rules

IronDragon

Almighty Dragon

- Rules -

Character Creation and Interaction

character creation...

• Every person is allowed to own up to five character. two hero OC, two villian OC, and one canon character. You don't have to have all five but you are welcome to it...as long as you can keep up with the characters.

to ensure you will keep up with them, characters must have one reply within a three day limit or else they will be removed from the list of characters.

[*]When creating a character, do your best to make sure you make their powers well. We want overpowered oc's but we don't want too overpowered ones. I mean, this is Marvel...you have to have strong powers if you want to survive. But this doesn't mean you can make them invincible. everyone has a weakness, make sure your character does as well.

[*]Be DESCRIPTIVE when making your character. Tell us the details on their personality...what makes them happy, why do they get sad, how do they feel about others...ect. Don't just say Happy, can get sad, optimistic, impulsive, yandere. That right there tells me absolutely nothing about your character. I want to know more details on it which is why you are required to make their personality one paragraph long or more. Same goes for their history.

• Do not make loner characters. I know some people irl can be loners and introverts, but when you're like that...it's hard to have character interaction. They don't have to be chirpy all the time, but don't make them that one character who doesn't say a word either...well, unless they can't speak.
  • History....not everyone needs a sad past of how their parents died, or how they ran away...or ect. Your character can have a generally happy past as well. After all, I'm pretty sure that's how most characters are anyways.
  • secrets... if you want some information of your OC to stay hidden, send the note with the hidden information to both me and @Apollogy8 so we'll be able to see if it's acceptable.

character interactions...

• love interests; are okay to have if that's what you want but don't make this a whole "I looked at her and I instantly fell in love." No, that's called being a player. You have to build a relationship with your love interest...but also you can be friends with other characters.
  • description; i will NOT accept one-liners...write about three lines when you type and make sure to give in all the details....even when they're not talking. What are they thinking, how do they feel about what's been said, ect.

also, no descriptive intimacy scenes when characters do the do. Do that in the notes if you really want to do that. FLUFF IS OKAY BUT SMUT IS A NO.

[*]tags...you have to tag people you are talking to or else, they probably won't get notified. Plus it helps keep things clean. Also, it's completely fine to talk in the IC as long as you use (), (()), [], {}, or something that shows us you're not in character.

[*]when you character is thinking in their head, use italics. When they speak outloud use "quotation marks" some people even change the color of the talk so people can identify it...which is completely fine.

Limations

• like i've said before FLUFF IS OKAY BUT NO SMUT. Not everyone is comfortable with reading something like that so please be considerate.
  • You are allowed to curse, but don't just curse all the time...STAY IN CHARACTER when you curse.
  • No rape, pedophilia, or anything like that allowed.

Other Important Shit

• you must be active if you want to be in this roleplay. If you haven't posted within a two day time limit i will remove you from this roleplay...you can join in later if you want to make a new character.

the only way to avoid this rule is by contacting me or @Apollogy8 and telling us that you'll be gone for that amount of time.

[*]NO CHARACTER IS SAFE FROM DEATH. Be aware that when you join this roleplay, you're putting your character in my hands and that is quite possible for your character to die. When I think it's time for a death, I'll use a randomizer to determine who will die. You won't be able to change my mind if that happens, unless your really considerate and I'm in a good mood. But yeah, no character is safe. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! *coughs*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back