• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel Avengers Academy Character Sheet

Twist

Going round it to be honest
Important Info

Canon characters only but you can be heroes, villains, aliens anyone from Marvel.

Check the Campus Guide for list of studies/ hangouts.

Dorm Designation: If your villain, anti hero or don't do things by the book, you probably gonna be in the Maverick dorm otherwise Avenger's.

Transfers: Only really use this if your affiliated with one of the organisations listed and for those who are unsure Cosmic Conservatory is where aliens. space based people generally study, so choose that if you come from space.

Studies and Hangouts: Try and pick at least one study and hangout. 6 preferably in total. Also these will most likely be used in your quest line or vice versa.

Questline: When it comes to your questline try to make it exciting and well thought out as this will be one of most important parts of your time at the Academy and you may be putting alot of time into it.

Character Sheet

Name:

Superhero/Supervillain Identity:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers/Skills/Abilities:

Equipment:

Transferred: (Cosmic Conservatory, A.I.M Academy, Hydra School, Hell's Kitchen Boarding School for Troubled Youths)

Studies: (Timeless Archives, S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Asgardian Forge, Asgardian Gauntlet, Arena of War, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range, Pym's Lab, Avengers Stadium, Madame Hydra's Classroom)

Hangouts: (Avengers Hall, Club A, Stark Tower, Campus Quad, Power Gym, Bifrost, Avengers Park, Avengers Dorm, Maverick Dorm)

Dorm:

Questline:

Backstory:

Last edited:
Character List

This is where I will put the accepted characters.

Deadpool ( NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy )
Black Widow ( Jessy753 Jessy753 )
Captain America ( Hammy Hammy )
Quicksilver ( fanaticalferret fanaticalferret )
Rictor ( myvalentina myvalentina )
Winter Soldier ( FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer )
Nova ( Karcen Karcen )
Falcon ( Shadow Shadow )
Silver Samurai ( Field Marshall Field Marshall )
Daredevil ( Livson Livson )
Storm (@DemonGirl27)

If your character isn't on the list, that's because you haven't posted as them yet. Once you have I will update this to reflect that. This doesn't mean that someone can quickly post as your character just to claim them then work backward and even then the character is still yours unless you change your mind but even then I will give you leeway. This is really just a bit of a kick in the butt to get you posting as well as let me not clutter the list with unused characters.

The list will also be updated when characters become available, this will be shown with their removal from the above list. This will most likely be brought around by the players on volition/ choice or a lack of posting (two weeks or so) but I am pretty lenient and will generally make sure people take other characters they are interested in first before resorting to giving them characters from long time absent posters.

Last edited:
Name: Wade Wilson

Superhero Identity: Deadpool

Appearance: View attachment 196263

Personality: Insane, Manic, Annoying, Vulgar, Childish at times, Self aware

Powers/Skills/Abilities: Rapid Regeneration, expert at martial arts and gunplay, Meta awareness

Equipment: A pair of swords, a pair of pistols, a unicorn doll named Mr. Cuddles and a chimichanga supreme for emergencies

Studies: S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Asgardian Forge, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range

Hangouts: Avengers Hall, Stark Tower, Campus Quad, Avengers Park

Dorm: Maverick

Backstory: Backstory? Who the @$#! has the time for a backstory? Here's all you need to know about me:

1: I'm Canadian. And not the nice kind. The naughty kind. Like Ryan Gosling or Tara Strong or Micheal Buble. I'm hardcore. Well, not Buble hardcore, but a few notches up there.

Deuce: I am FREAKING AWESOME. Undeniable fact. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. You shouldn't associate with them. Kill them. Just kidding! No, I'm not. Seriously, though. Don't. Do it. Ha-ha. I'm WACKY!

(Kill theeeeeem....)

THREEWAY: I am here at the Academy because Nick Fury invited me. Well, okay it was more of a forceful suggestion. At gunpoint. When I broke into SHIELD HQ. After I failed to kill him and he beat me to a pulp. Said my talents could be useful.

Quatro: Mi nombre es piscina de la Muerte! Me encanta la chimichanga! Me encanta hablar español! Hay una chincheta encajada entre mis criminales lisas!

Number after the last one I said: As you can see, I am DAMN goodlooking. Seriously, look at this face. I'm going places. I'll just hang around until my modelling contract comes in. Unless by some weird accident, my face gets totally messed up forever. But what are the odds of THAT?

Questline: Deadpool seems to be stalked by someone: a strange goth girl in black that has been seen skulking around campus. Usually where the grass and foliage seem to inexplicably die...

Natalia Alianova Romanova
alias Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff

bc4c6a071d37c55ceedcad0b7f494461.jpg

Personality:
  • dangerous
  • fearless
  • cunning
  • intelligent
  • ambitious
  • mistrusting
Powers / Skills / Abilities:
  • Dancing Ballet and world class athleste, gymnast, acrobat
  • Seductress
  • Martial Arts Expert:
    Karate, judo, kenpo, jujutsu, ninjutsu, aikido, savate, kung fu and boxing
  • Expert Marksman and Tactician
  • Multiligual:
    Russian, English, Spanish, German, etc.
  • Master Interrogator
  • Enhanced by biotechnology:
    her body is resistant to aging as well as most diseases and disorders. Her mind had been conditioned to suppress any memory of true events happening in her past as well as to implant past ones without the aid of specially designed drugs or machineries.

Equipment:
  • Widow's Bite
  • Handguns
  • Daggers
  • Taser disks
  • Flash-bangs
  • Garrote

Studies:
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ
  • Robo Dojo
  • Blasting Range
  • Madam Hydra's Classroom

Hangouts:
  • Club A
  • Power Gym
  • Avengers Park
  • Avengers Dorm (even though she's not allowed to)

Dorm: Marverick Dorm
Questline: Natasha tries to find as much dirt as possible on Director Fury. She hopes that if she finds one of his skeletons in his closet, he will allow her to leave so she can finally become independent. Moreover, she finally wants to remove the red from her ledger, which results her in at least to financially help the families of her dead victims. She finds it hard to differentiate between the good and bad guys. Especially as she is still missing memories or has the wrong one implanted by the KGB.

Backstory:
Natalia was born in the USSR. Her parents had been spies and as soon as her mother gave birth to her, she was given to a Russian soldier, who brought her to the Soviet government. They brought her up until she was old enough for the Red Room. At first she refused to learn and was the weakest link. The girls, who were trained with her, were stronger, faster and appeared to be more intelligent. But Natasha waited for her moment and on the day the higher ups decided to use her as canon fodder, she ran away. She knocked out and killed enough soldiers to almost make it outside the guarded area. But after she had made it over the fence, she was tasered down. The young redhead awoke tied up on a bed. The Winter Soldier ( FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer ) looked down at her quietly and she looked challenging back. That was the moment, she had been taken under his wing and trained to become the most dangerous spy out there. By the age of 15 she had mastered most martial arts and her weak spot ballet. Natasha had even managed to make a name for herself - needless to say it was because of the red line she was leaving behind. After all she had a perfect record of 10/10 kills.

Her last mission for Russia had been gone terribly wrong. She was separated from the Winter Soldier and a marksman from SHIELD had almost killed her. The archer made a different call instead and brought her to some kind of training camp. Now she was monitored 24/7 and what felt like a prisoner to those SHIELD guys but at least it was better than death.

Name: Steven Grant Rogers

Superhero Identity: Captain America

Appearance: Blonde-haired, blue-eyed. Barrel-chested and built like a tank. Standing at 6'2" and weighing in at 220 lbs.

Personality: Steve is characterized first and foremost by his sense of justice. Since a very young age, Steve has picked fights with bullies, despite being comically outmatched. He's not afraid to get hurt over what he believes in and will never back down if he knows himself to be in the right.

In casual settings, Steve is reasonably laid-back. He'll interact civilly with just about anyone, friend, rival, or even foe. He's one to speak softly and carry a big stick. By his build alone, one can tell that he's capable of exerting influence, but he'll generally choose not to do so unless pushed in one way or another. Harming innocents or those close to him, however, is the quickest way to end up on the receiving end of his fist.

Holding the mantle Captain America, Steve is, of course, very patriotic and takes pride in American ideals. He'll go to great lengths to protect his country and her people.

He harbors some aggressive tendencies, perhaps from the war he fought or the experimental serum the runs in his veins.

Powers/Skills/Abilities:
Peak of Human Perfection
  • Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman stamina
  • Superhuman jumping capabilities
  • Immune to disease
  • Heightened healing abilities
  • Enhanced senses
-Trained in military strategy and combat techniques

Equipment:
Captain America armor
  • Lightweight
  • Bullet resistant
  • Flame resistant
  • Stain resistant
  • Extremely patriotic
Vibranium shield
  • Effective protection against most blasts
  • Heavy duty frisbee, ricochets easily off of bad guys

Transferred: None

Studies: Robo Dojo, Avengers' Stadium

Hangouts: Power Gym, Club A, Avengers Park

Dorm: Avengers Dorm

Questline: Steve is looking to hone his leadership capabilities beyond a military setting. He's working to be able to understand and effectively command heroes of all stripes. He's also getting used to a more complex, modern lifestyle.

On top of that, Steve is working himself out as a person. He's still a young man and tends to be stubborn or even aggressive about his beliefs. He expects only perfection of himself, which can lead him to disappointment and unwarranted self-blame when plans go awry. He has a habit of taking responsibility for things that aren't in his control and shouldering blame where he doesn't need to. All-in-all, Steve wants to become a more well-rounded individual at the academy in order to become a better servant of the people.

Backstory: Steve was born in 1923, long, long before the establishment of the Avengers' Academy. He was a scrappy youth, constantly picking fights that he couldn't win, and needing to be bailed out by his best friend Bucky Barnes. From day one, something in him drove him to fight those he knew as bullies.

Joining the military was always an aspiration for young Steve. Even before he was 18, Steve tried to enlist in the army. His scrawny frame and sickly nature saw him repeatedly rejected up until a test subject was needed for a supposed experimental super soldier serum. Despite everything being stacked against him, Steve's body accepted the serum and he found his body at the peak of human perfection. At the same time, WWII was ramping up. For the first year, Steve was dubbed Captain America and cast as a mascot of sorts. This gig only lasted so long before Steve was placed in an active role, leading battalions into combat. He worked with Bucky, who had been drafted earlier. Steve rescued Bucky from Nazi experimentation and from then on, the two worked closely together. Bucky was supposedly killed in action during a mission with his Howling Commandos, crushing Steve in the process. While he suffered the loss, Steve was forced into action when Hydra put a plan in motion to effectively nuke the US. In order to stop them from following-through, Steve ended up being forced to go down with the ship carrying their bomb. He brought the ship down into the arctic, unintentionally putting himself into cryogenic sleep in the process.

He was thawed out by SHIELD seventy years later in an effort to bring more powerful assets into their Avengers initiative. As a man out of time with a heavy amount of baggage to work out, Director Fury figured it best to place Steve in Avengers Academy along with his recently reunited best friend Bucky. The two of them spent some time together, but Bucky ended up running off to soul search. Steve was obligated to hunt after him and has only recently been informed that Bucky has returned to the academy.

Name: Pietro Maximoff

Superhero Identity: Quicksilver

Appearance: Silver hair, blue eyes, 5'11", on the leaner side because of his metabolism
14f1d92de7b7af25b8cf0df676fa53c9.jpg

quicksilver_by_jamestheshark-d85558k.jpg

Personality:
  • impatient
  • impulsive
  • adventurous
  • (over) confident
  • mischievous
  • ambitious
  • cocky
  • quick-tempered
  • charming (sometimes)
  • energetic
  • self-centered
  • tactless
  • immature
  • kleptomaniac

Powers/Skills/Abilities:
  • Superhuman Speed: (can move, think and react so fast that for him, everything appears to be moving in slow motion) because of this, he has incredible reflexes; a very fast metabolism (he is always snacking), partially accelerated healing (not as fast as Wolverine) and can do things such as run across water and up walls)
  • Limited molecular control (can phase through solid objects, though this takes a lot of effort)

Equipment:
  • Goggles to protect his eyes while he is running
  • An iPod for those jams B)

Transferred: from a regular high school

Studies: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, Power Gym, Avengers Stadium, Madam Hydra's Classroom

Hangouts: Campus Quad, Club A, Avengers Park

Dorm: Maverick Hall

Questline: Once he finds out there's something fishy going on, he'd like to discover what the staff are hiding from them. He's also very interested in finding out where his father is and theoretically telling him he exists.

Backstory:
(this is gonna be a bit rocky, I'm using different aspects of different versions of him here to fit in with the story!)

After the events of the movie Days of Future Past (Pietro helps Charles Xavier break into the Pentagon to rescue Erik Lensherr), Pietro causes a scandal at his school when he participates in a track and field competition and breaks 8 world records. An investigation is conducted on him, and when he is discovered to be a mutant, Trask Industries create a new genetic testing policy with athletic officials, saying that no one carrying the X-Gene is allowed to compete in professional athletic events. Because of the uproar, he is discovered by Nick Fury and because of his criminal past (of course Fury knows about the Pentagon, not to mention all of the trouble he gets in at school and his kleptomanic tendencies), he is offered a place at the Academy and forced to go by his mother.

if anyone ever wants to be Wanda, I can always change this up (unsure if ~Aether~ is coming back?)

Last edited:
Name: Julio Esteban Richter

Superhero Identity: Rictor

Appearance:

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 3.28.55 AM.png

tumblr_ogpgl3myiz1uqw734o3_250.gif

Personality: Since he's new to his powers he is quite insecure, so he uses sarcasm and boasts to hide how out of his depth he feels. He will jump to conclusions and can act like an ass all to protect his ego. He suffered from major depression after his powers first manifested and it's something he still struggles with on a daily basis, whether he'd admit to it or not.

Powers/Skills/Abilities:

Seismic Energy Manipulation - he's able to create earthquakes by transferring vibrations from within himself into the ground. He can also send vibrations out through the air, but it's less effective (read: destructive) than sending it through a solid object. When using it through solid objects and through the ground it allows him to use it as a form of radar.

Geo-connectivity - Julio has an empathetic connection to the earth. In this way he feels a life force he doesn't truly understand, but that leaves him feeling very small sometimes adding to his depression.

Equipment: A hairband or two

Transferred: N/A

Studies: Robo Dojo, Arena of War, Timeless archives

Hangouts: Avengers Park, Avengers Dorm

Questline: Julio's main goal is to better understand his powers. He is also in the closet. He has a lot of misconceptions about both his powers and his sexuality which add to his depression. His focus will be on trying to reign both parts of himself back, hopefully learning that he can't be afraid of either and must embrace them if he wants to get a better control of his more destructive tendencies. He doesn't even know he has depression so it's not on his list of things to work on, so it will continue to eat at him and stop him from achieving his goals if he doesn't get help for it.

Backstory:

Julio grew up in Guadalajara, Mexico to a family of gun runners. Too young to fully understand the gravity of the crimes his family was committing he just always did his best to be useful. His mother was sure to shield him from the worst of it, the killing and torture, but couldn't be sure how the constant violence was affecting her son. When he thinks back on his earliest memories, the worst is mostly blocked out while the good times stand in sharp relief. Camaraderie, family, food and loyalty.

When his Dad died in a gun deal gone bad, his powers manifested. In his grief he destroyed three full city blocks, killing not only drug dealers but innocent civilians. He ran off before he could fully understand what had happened, later regretting he hadn't stayed to face the punishment for his actions. He immediately accepted he was too dangerous to stay.

For a while he wandered around Mexico in a deep depression. He couldn't get the images of the destruction he'd caused out of his head. It was almost too much to keep living, but his powers caught the attention of a mysterious man named Cable. The man saw potential in the teenager, but knew he needed a lot of training to control his earth shattering powers. Cable had his own mission to complete, instead he sent Julio to Nick Fury, hoping Shield and the Academy could train the young man.

Twist Twist

Attachments

• tumblr_mn74yncvPk1rud8emo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mn74yncvPk1rud8emo4_1280.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 6
Name:
Peter Quill

Superhero Identity:
Star-Lord

Appearance:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Personality:
Peter was abducted from Earth by the thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers. Their leader raised Peter and show him how to survive in deep space.He also taught Peter how to be the perfect thief. Peter is naturally upbeat and sarcastic, he looked on the bright side. It seemed that his 80's pop culture laden references to his life on earth were his way of remembering where he came from. He is also very protective of his personal Sony Walkman, it being a gift from his late mother, and being one of his few ties to his home planet and people. He is also quite tough, as he is willing to challenge a guard and be electrocuted while demanding he get his Walkman back, and later beating his way throw multiple guards to reach it. Also, he has no qualms with killing, as he kicked an energy sphere light into two Sakaarians to disintegrate them and then shot Korath, all when they would not let him go and when he felt threatened by Korath's mention of being questioned by Ronan, who he did not. Interestingly, he only killed Korath's and Ronan's men, while he only electrocuted and knocked out the Kyln Guards. Peter shown he can be heroic, he was unwilling to watch Gamora die in space so he exits his pod giving Gamora his mask saving her life. He brings the Guardians together to save Xandar, showing his natural leadership skills, as well as his ability to empathize with others and bring out the best parts of themselves. Peter can think up inventive and extremely unorthodox solutions to problems on the fly, distracting Ronan the Accuser with a dance-off is an example of this, as well as strapping his jet booster to Gamora's torso during their initial encounter and fight together to put some distance between the two combatants.

Powers/Skills/Abilities:
Enhanced Resilience:
Due to his alien heritage, Peter possesses enhanced durability, stamina, endurance, recovery, resistance, and tolerance. As he was not raised with humans, he never knew how frail they were compared to most of the alien species in the universe, and therefore never noticed how different he was compared to them. This allowed him to survive unscathed while being pummeled, being smashed against stone surfaces and sent flying through the air by Korath's own inhuman strength. He also was immune to damage from falling from great height and while Gamora could survive for several minutes and possibly hours in space within Knowhere's nebula due to her cybernetics and life support implants, he could do the same without them. He stood apart from other aliens in terms of resilience when it took several minutes for the Power Stone he held to start killing him while it took other beings seconds or less than seconds to be burned away when touching the Stone. In addition, Peter suffered no lingering effects from being in the vacuum of space, recovering completely after being brought unto Yondu's ship and taking a breath, despite the great harm that was done to him. Strangely, his overall physical performance is shown to be at its peak, which also enhances his mobility and even his strength, which allowed him to tackle Groot, who is larger and heavier than him, a few feet out of the path of the crashing Milano.

Enhanced Endurance: Due to his alien heritage, Peter possesses enhanced endurance.

Enhanced Stamina: Due to his alien heritage, Peter possesses enhanced stamina.

Skilled Acrobat: Peter's agility, dexterity, reflexes, coordination, and balance is at the peak of human ability, allowing him to perform gymnastic and acrobatic feats, as well parkour and free running. His reflexes allowed him to effortlessly catch a small lunging creature trying to bite him while he was wearing head phones and seemingly distracted by his music. He was able to leap across a large chasm and perform a combat roll while sliding along his ship directly into the cockpit. He has used the detachable jets on his legs to further increase his agility, allowing him to jump several feet up and evade attacks with inhuman speed.

Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Peter is shown to be an expert in close quarter combat. He was able to hold his own against Gamora, an assassin trained by Thanos. He was able to take down multiple Nova Corps and Kree Soldiers. He is highly inventive in battle, such as using his detachable jets on Gamora to send her flying away. Also, his dual handguns can be used as hammers to strike down and knock out opponents.

Universal Knowledge: Peter having grown up in space has extensive knowledge on various alien technologies, customs, societies and cultures.

Expert Marksman: Peter shown to be well-versed in the use of firearms from all over the universe.

Expert Pilot: He is an accomplished starship pilot. He was able to escape Korath and his men.

Equipment:
Star-Lord Helmet:
The helmet allows Peter to breathe in the vacuum of space. The helmet also allows Peter to see ultraviolet and thermal waves. The helmet has internal communications systems.

Star-Lord Uniform: The uniform protects Peter from the effects of absolute zero temperature of deep space.

Jet Boot Attachments: Peter has miniature jets that he attaches and rotates onto his boots to make jet boots. They are controlled with a buttons on his thigh and are used to increase forward and upward movement. He has used them to jump several feet up and evade enemy attacks by blasting himself out of the path of such attacks. They can also be used in flying in deep space. As he is known for improvisation in combat, he has also used these detachable jets to send enemies flying through the air after he attaches it to them.

Quad Blasters: Peter's primary weapons are his dual barreled, twin blaster handguns that fire gold-colored fiery blasts from the top barrel, and blue, electric-like streaks from the bottom barrel. They each have two triggers for the index and middle finger that fire the top and bottom barrel respectively. The blast from the top barrel is lethal, striking the target with the concussive, explosive force, enough to send a target flying several feet away and killing them on impact. The bottem barrel's electric streaks are used to electrocute the target and incapacitate them and it is also used to knock out the target and stun them. Both triggers can be used at the same time at fire its barrel in a dual shot attack to fight against several opponents or more resilient ones. Also, the weapons can be used for melee and close quarters, allowing Quill to use them to hammer and knock out his opponents, while he has also blasted opponents while punching them with the barrels of his weapons.

Milano: Milano is a spaceship used by the Guardians of the Galaxy.

His Sony Walkman.

Transferred:
Cosmic Conservatory

Studies:
S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Arena of War, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range and Pym's Lab.

Hangouts:
Avengers Hall, Club A, Stark Tower, Campus Quad.

Dorm:
Maverick Dorm

Questline:
Peter Quill wants to find out what he fully is, he knows he isn't fully human but he wants to know what the other half of him is and to find out who his father is.

Backstory:
In 1988, Peter Quill sat in a hospital waiting room, outside the room in which his dying mother Meredith Quill was being treated. In an attempt to comfort himself, he quietly listened to his beloved mixtape "Awesome Mix Vol. 1" which his mom made for him on his Sony Walkman.

Reluctantly Peter obeyed his signalling grandfather and entered the operating room. His dying mother gave him a gift for after she was gone and told him he was an angel, just like his father. She asked for his hand, but before he can pluck up the courage she died. The distraught Peter ran outside into a dark misty field. Suddenly bright lights illuminated the darkness as he was abducted by the Ravagers, a group of space pirates led by Yondu Udonta. The group originally intended to eat Peter, to experience the taste of "Terran", however, Yondu said otherwise. The Ravagers at one point considered delivering Quill to his father.

After living in space for a few years, Peter built up a reputation as the self-proclaimed legendary outlaw "Star-Lord". He ended up meeting with the other Guardians after been attending the Cosmic Conservatory.

Last edited:
Lord Potato Lord Potato , seeing how this is an academy I prefer the characters to be teens/ young adults so any chance you can edit out the 26 years part in your profile and maybe you met the other guardians at the Cosmic Conservatory rather than prison. Other than that your good. I'll accept him once you've done those changes.

Lord Potato Lord Potato , seeing how this is an academy I prefer the characters to be teens/ young adults so any chance you can edit out the 26 years part in your profile and maybe you met the other guardians at the Cosmic Conservatory rather than prison. Other than that your good. I'll accept him once you've done those changes.
Changed.

Name:
Logan (birth name unknown)

Superhero Identity:
Wolverine

Appearance:
e46cf2ff278226f79f444384e40307c2.jpg

latest

Personality:
  • Loner
  • Tough-guy attitude
  • Slow to trust
  • Has a warrior's instinct but tries to hold it back
  • Only really cares about himself and his close friends
Powers/Skills/Abilities:
  • Regeneration: Logan can regenerate from most wounds in a matter of seconds, and otherwise fatal wounds in minutes or in extreme cases hours. He also has near immunity to most diseases, superhuman stamina and an extended lifespan.
  • Adamantium skeleton and claws: Surgically planted by Weapon X; this nearly indestructible metal coats the Wolverine's entire body.
  • Enhanced strength, speed and senses: About as physically powerful as the best human athletes, and even stronger in the heat of a rage. His sense of smell is definitely superhuman.
  • Skills: Strong fighter, very agile, knows some stealth and survival skills
  • Weaknesses: The only way to kill Logan is to destroy his brain. He feels less pain than normal humans, but not none.
Equipment:
Nothing specific. he has a slightly punkish fashion sense but generally just wears anything he can get his hands on.

Transferred:

None

Studies: (Timeless Archives, S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Asgardian Forge, Asgardian Gauntlet, Arena of War, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range, Pym's Lab, Avengers Stadium, Madam Hydra's Classroom)
S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, Arena of War, Avengers Stadium

Hangouts: (Avengers Hall, Club A, Stark Tower, Campus Quad, Power Gym, Bifrost, Avengers Park, Avengers Dorm, Maverick Dorm)
Club A, Campus Quad, Power Gym, Maverick Dorm

Dorm:
Maverick

Questline:
Discover his past, gain the trust of the Avengers train as a warrior while keeping his rage under control.

Backstory:
About a year ago, Logan escaped from a secret laboratory in northern Canada owned by a mysterious organization known as Weapon X with no memory of his past life. Through his powers, recently augmented skeleton and primal instincts, he fought his way out of Weapon X's grasp and began a life on the run. Emotionally damaged and wanted by the law, Logan spent the next year or so as an outcast, moving from place to place with no truly safe place to call home. That is, until he eventually crossed the American border and began hearing whispers of an academy that could possibly take him in.

Other: Hey Twist Twist , I changed some things so it's a bit more like the classic Wolverine storyline at the point most people (including me) know best, which I assume is alright.

I'll also probably add another character in the near future, but I'm not quite sure who. All I know is that she'll be female, since right now we have like 7 guys and 2 girls. I might bring Sersi back, but I'm excited to try someone else too. A villainess might be fun to play; I've been thinking about Enchantress or Mystique, or maybe even Jean Grey with Dark Phoenix being a possibility. Although Sersi was slightly relevant to the storyline that was shaping up in the last thread. So NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy if you're planning on reviving that story early on and think Sersi will be important, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Name:

James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes

Superhero Identity:

Winter Soldier

Male

Appearance:
  • Height 5'9"
  • Weight 260 lbs.

• Hair: Brown (comics)

• Eyes: Brown (comics) Blue (movies) (I don't mind whichever you guys want)

• Has a bionic left arm. A painted red star is on the shoulder of it (later red, white, and blue)

View attachment 218848 View attachment 218849

Personality:

• Troubled
  • Serious

• Protective

• Sarcastic

• Cautious
  • Sometimes reverts to old light hearted nature

Powers/Skills/Abilities: (most of this was taken from wiki’s)

• Speaks several languages including English, Russian, Romanian, German, and many more
  • Enhanced physical attributes agility, stamina, reflexes, strength, etc.
  • Exceptional marksmen, especially with snipers
  • Expert assassin and combat tactician

• Mixed hand to hand fighting styles, armed and unarmed

• Bionic left arm which grants him a degree of superhuman strength
Equipment:
  • Bionic Arm

• Modified hand-gun capable of penetrating fabric of the thickness and composition of A.I.M.

• Combat knife

• Bulletproof uniform (probably not relevant here?)
Studies:
  • Timeless archives (trying to sort out his head, lol)

• S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ

• Robo Dojo (to blow off steam)

• Blasting Range
Hangouts:
  • Club A (when Steve drags him there)

• Power Gym
Dorm:
  • Maverick
Questline:

To figure out his past, whether he wants to or not and sort out who he is.
The timeless archives look like a good place to do that. Since the Winter Soldier stuff is just starting to come back he wants to test his semi-forgotten abilities at the robo dojo and power gun.

He also wants to find out who the hell that familiar red head is!

He might use the bridge or the quintet hanger to go searching for Steve too (who he won't find!)

Backstory:

James Barnes was born in Shelbyville, Indiana. Shortly after his father returned at the end of WWl his family moved to Brooklyn, New York where he would one day meet his best friend, Steve Rogers. Bucky dropped out of school to enter the work force during the Great Depression to help his family, and was drafted into WWII to the107th regiment. It was there that the 107th was captured and Bucky experimented on. Rescued by his best friend, now known as Captain America, they fought together through the war, until his untimely ‘death’ during a mission with his fellow Howling Commando’s.

He was taken by Nazi soldiers and given to Hydra, who brainwashed and transformed him into the Winter Soldier. He assassinated many in the name of the Soviet union, and Hydra, trained candidates in the Red Room. He was also kept in Cryo, so despite his natural age, his body is still that of a young man.

During his time training in the Red Room, he developed a soft spot for one of the Black Widow Candidate, Natalia Romanova. She successfully escaped the facility, and he was called in to return her to the Russian program. After she attempted to escape the program it was assumed she would likely die, being seen as a poor candidate for the program. But when the girl awoke he was surprised. She looked him in the eye, no less determined for her failure. She soon became his protege and excelled working with him. He was taken away many times for missions for the state, but often times he was paired with the Black Widow.

It was on such a mission, that things went wrong. The Black Widow was separated and captured, and the Winter Soldier was faced with his past, and his brainwashing began to fail. He ran, refusing to return to his fate as the Winter Soldier. He grew further confused, his brain not able to process the two split lives he’d led. He was taken in by S.H.I.E.L.D, and seemed to have forgotten his time as the Winter Soldier, only remembering his time as Bucky Barnes, before WWII. S.H.I.E.L.D held him somewhere to continue the illusion, saying he'd been 'in an accident' to explain his location and arm, until they figured out what to do with the international assassin. He continually asked for his old friend, Steve Rogers, who was recently discovered and thawed out.

The illusion he was still seventeen years old, and it was still 1939, broke when he felt he and Steve were threatened by a S.H.I.E.L.D agent and nearly beat the agent to death, with skills he didn’t know he possessed. Once he started questioning everything, small pieces of his time as the Winter Soldier and in the war started to filter in.

Fury; realizing that he was more Bucky Barnes than the Winter Soldier, saw that having Barnes near Steve Rogers kept him more in control decided it would be easiest to test his skills and keep a careful eye on him at his Avengers Academy while he regains and sorts out his full memories. He enrolled as James Barnes, with no mention of his time as the Winter Soldier. Only Fury, whomever in his staff he decides to inform, and Steve Rogers knows the truth…. and an unexpected student who has Soviet ties, too.

After a run in with Madame Hydra, Bucky's full memories as his years of the Winter Soldier resurfaced and he bolted from Avengers Academy. He wondered on his own, trying to sort himself and refusing to bring Steve into it. But after a run in with a group of Runaways, he found himself back at the Academy. He reunited with Steve there and feeling bashful, learned that he had to face his pasts head on, he could no longer run away from the truths.

Name: Frankie Raye

Superhero Identity: Nova

Appearance:

3169559-nova.jpg

Personality: laid back, easily amused, fairy excitable, tends to look down on others.

Powers/Skills/Abilities:

Cosmic Energy Manipulation: she uses this mostly to be a living star

Cosmic Knowledge

Flight

Super human strength/ durability/ Stamina

super human agility/ senses/ reflexes

Equipment: none

Studies: Shield HQ, Asguardian gauntlet, blasting range

Hangouts: Avengers Hall, Club A, Stark Tower, Campus Quad, Maverick Dorm

Questline: Mostly reconnect with earth kill some time till she has to go back to work

Backstory: When she was young her father left and her mother remairred a crazy repair man who set up a lab in the basement. One day she fell through some boards and into said chemicals which somehow ignited. She didn't die instead she became someone similar to the human torch with control over fire. After this she was left to live on her own, her father sending money every months, in order to protect her from various people that would want her for her powers and the special chemicals that had doused her. In time she woudl meet the fantastic 4 find out about some hypno therapy her father did to her and a transparent suit that hid her powers. She didn't get to enjoy this long as Galactus came to earth needing a meal , but she struck a deal and became his herald. Galactus got a new herald and she got to travel the stars i as win -win. Still leading him to inhabited worlds takes it toll so after leading him to a nice star system with many planets he could enjoy she returned home for a vacation and to see who is guarding the earth now.

Twist Twist

Name: Sam Wilson

Superhero Identity: Falcon

Appearance:
1c4f2ab5f775d219a41c90da1bed7b9a.jpg

Personality:
•Sassy
•Loyal
•Adventurous
•Treats (almost) everyone like a friend
•Has an endless supply of witty comebacks

Skills/Abilities:
•Military experience
•Master material artist, acrobat, and aerialist/pilot
•Skilled marksman with multiple weapons
•Telepathic link with birds, although it's most strong with his pet, Redwing

Equipment:
•Steyr SPP: Falcon carries two of these machine pistols in the holsters of his EXO-7 suit. The mechanical aids in Falcon's forearms provide speedy unholstering and assembly of the machine pistols.
•Dual Barrel Wrist-Mounted Machine Gun: The left gauntlet of Falcon's redesigned uniform utilizes a wrist-mounted dual emission machine gun controlled via clenching a fist.
•Wrist-Mounted Miniature Rocket Launcher: A wrist-mounted miniature rocket launcher on his right bracer.
•M4A1 Carbine: An assault rifle that Wilson obtained from one of the HYDRA mercenaries accompanying the Winter Soldier.
•EXO-7 Falcon: Prototype jet-pack with wings that enables the user to fly. The wings can also be used as defensive and offensive weapons, as they are highly flexible and bulletproof.
Magnification Goggles: Falcon has a pair of protective goggles that not only protect his eyes during high speed flight, but also possess telescopic and microscopic vision.

Studies: Timeless Archives, S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Asgardian Gauntlet, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range, Avengers Stadium

Hangouts: Club A, Power Gym, Bifrost, Avengers Park, Avengers Dorm

Questline: Sam honestly is a bit lost right now. Part of him hopes to 'discover' himself here, or at least build something resembling a life. After his wingman died, he fell into a dark place and he just hopes he can find some light.

Backstory:

Backstory: Sam lost both of his parents at a young age, which caused him to have a bit of a rough childhood. He went straight by joining a military academy. Through his exemplary academic achievements he became a test pilot for the EXO-7 Falcon, along with his wingman, Riley. Headhunted by Hydra School, he left the military and his best friend Riley behind who he hasn't seen since. Again due to his academic prowess he was given telepathy with birds and as part of Hydra School, he crossed paths with Captain America a few times, and he became something of a fan. That was part of what got him back into the 'superhero lifestyle.' It was around this time that Sam appeared on Nick Fury's radar. His intricate knowledge of the EXO-7 and his bird-telepathy made him unique enough for Fury to bother trying to recruit him. Still, it's a bit reluctantly that he even considered it. The last thing he wants is to get back into a military setting, but he hopes this will be something of a fresh start.

( Twist Twist Sorry the backstory is garbage!!)

Last edited:
sevenstars sevenstars and Shadow Shadow Accepted.

But Shadow Shadow we'll probably tweak your backstory a bit. So sorta of like this
Backstory: Sam lost both of his parents at a young age, which caused him to have a bit of a rough childhood. He went straight by joining a military academy. Through his exemplary academic achievements he became a test pilot for the EXO-7 Falcon, along with his wingman, Riley. Headhunted by Hydra School, he left the military and his best friend Riley behind who he hasn't seen since. Again due to his academic prowess he was given telepathy with birds and as part of Hydra School, he crossed paths with Captain America a few times, and he become something of a fan. That was part of what got him back into the 'superhero lifestyle.' It was around this time that Sam appeared on Nick Fury's radar. His intricate knowledge of the EXO-7 and his bird-telepathy made him unique enough for Fury to bother trying to recruit him. Still, it's a bit reluctantly that he even considered it. The last thing he wants is to get back into a military setting, but he hopes this will be something of a fresh start.

Name: Shingen Harada II

Superhero Identity: Silver Samurai

Appearance:
lXQb.jpg

3343499-silversamurai_shin.jpg

Personality: Shin is an unusual individual as both a person and a warrior. He is very ambitious seeking to surpass his father as a warrior and all his ancestors in elevating the status of Clan Yashida. He is open minded when it comes to some subjects such as his choice of women and close minded when it comes to others such as collecting the Muramasa blades and the Yashida Honor Sword. In battle he maintains a sort of tranquil fury not quite interested control of his emotions but giving them direction and channelling them.

Powers/Skills/Abilities:
  • The various martial arts, tactics, and skills of Ninjutsu
  • Master Swordsmanship, Iaijutsu Specialist
  • Genius Intellect, Specializes in Robotics, Mechatronics, and Cybernetics
  • Knowledgeable in some areas of Physics
  • Tachyon Field Generation: Much like his father he generate and manipulate a tachyon field which he can use as a standard force field or imbue it onto things like his swords or use it to power his Silver Samurai Armor. He is able to use it space - time distortion properties to store things within his tachyon field and summon them using it.

Equipment:
  • Silver Samurai Armor(http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Samurai's_Armor): It's stored and powered by his tachyon field, it's wave motion Cannon is actually a compressed blast of tachyon which from their properties would render its targets into particles at best. The armor is powered by devices known as tachyon drivers which are in turn charged by his tachyon field. The energy swords, nuclear nunchaku, and nano fabricated blades all have tachyon drivers within them.

Transferred: Hydra School

Studies: Timeless Archives, SHIELD HQ, Arena of War, Robo Dojo, Madam Hydra's Classroom, Asgardian Gauntlet

Hangouts: Bifrost, Stark Tower, Campus Quad, Maverick Dorm

Questline: There is much for Shingen to accomplish is his path to becoming ready to truly be the Head of Clan Yashida and Yashida Corp as well as suprassing his father. He must first locate, obtain, and master both Muramasa Blades and the Yashida Honor Sword. All of which are powerful Japanese blades that take a special kind of warrior to wield, his father wielded all three which makes this a must. Shin also seeks to develop his Tachyon Field use into full Tachyon Manipulation by one method or another which is the other critical element to surpassing his father. Although, Shin may upgrade and ehance his armor he ultimately will seek to want himself off of it when he obtains the sword and develops his full power.

Backstory: Shingen is a the son of Kenuichio Harads the previous Silver Samurai and ultimately heir of Clan Yashida and Yashida Corp. He was child prodigy when it came to technology but soow when it came to everything else such as his powers and martial arts. This raised doubts in the minds of Clan Yashida to whether he was fit to lead them and so Shin himself proposed the criteria he'd meet to prove himself which was to surpass his father as both a warrior and a mutant. Over the course of his career he has been involved with the Hand and Hydra two criminal organizations who he eventually left for good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back