• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel - Apocalypse Inbound OOC

Characters
Here

RulerOfChad

I think it's time we should enact our REVENGE
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dr Uranium's Abandoned Experimental Facility Southern California

A zap of thunder illuminates the night, the only thing masking the sounds of s fight against powerful forces is the thunder the rumbles in the background. A bloody figure crawls between trees holding what looks to be a perfectly round sphere the size of a tennis ball with weird symbols written across it. This bloody figure is Minor one of the five siblings that came to earth to destroy it, after all It killed everyone Ryan ever loved. Soon Minor will be the only one left as Ryan is losing his right and the others are already dead.

Suddenly lighting smashes down into the trees in front of Minor, but instead of fire erupting around the trees the lighting stays opening wide as if someone were pulling it open, through the portal Minor sees a silhouette towering over two that stand by their side.

Minor was aghast at what she was seeing but she didn't hesitate, Mars would be destroyed if it was the last thing she did. She crawled through the portal as the figures stood not even leaning down to help, and then the once Minor was through the lighting disappeared from the night, everything seemed peaceful again, it seems that the battle is over, Ryan is dead.

2 months later – The old MACE home base in South Australia

Echo stood over the grave of the one she worked for for years, Lucid Ramerez 1983 – 2025 "Rest in Peace" Echo was the only surviving agent of MACE, After a recruitment mission went wrong years ago Bonnie, Vasy and Rain all died. Now Lucid was dead too and Echo knew who did it. Her train of thought was broken when her phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Echo states warily, who would be calling her now?
"Echo it's me Amelia, don't hang up please." The person on the other end of the phone stated.
"Amelia, stop calling me." Echo pulled the phone away from her face and hovered her thumb over the end call button but stopped herself.
"Echo this isn't about me! WE need to keep together! Something is coming and I can sense it, ever since mars-" The phone went dead silent as Echo hung as, she screamed and hurled her phone at a tree smashing it to bits.

Northern Estonia

Neptuna flies overtop an abandoned facility that used to house Dr Uranium's experiments. Now it was nothing but a gaping hole in the group. Neptuna flew past and lowered herself to the entrance of a small cave, she flew through and down until she got to what looked like an elevator built into the wall, after a few minutes it opened up to a room that looked like it had been taken straight of an asylum, there at the end of the hallway somebody sat rocking in a chair, back and forth back and forth back and forth.

These are some excerpts for the setting that fills in the universe a bit. These all take place after or during the events of the final battle known as the World Ender where Ryan and his 4 siblings attacked earth, why they did is unknown.

1991 - Two aliens arrive silently on earth with a child that can go through any matter.

2016 - another alien crash lands on earth who has been infused with the power of Neptune, an evil organization attempts to control it but they fail. They employ a Dr Uranium to help them test why this alien has supernatural powers.

2019 - 2020 - Superheroes introduced, an organization called MACE now employs a few of these. Dr Uranium has given up testing with uranium mutations and begins using and extraterrestrial rock that descended on earth as a meteor.

2020 - Dr Uranium has had several successful tests on what he calls mutants.

2020 - The child now known as Ryan joins MACE and goes undercover as a test subjects and destroys the machine Dr Uranium is using, MACE takes control of the rock.

2021 - 2023 - Some movies and TV shows, a character known as Dan leaves earths solar system and finds an alien planet.

2023 - The alien that crash landed from before finds another like them that holds the power of Jupiter, they turn out to be evil and when killed another similar rock forms, this rock is given to Dan.

2024 - Dr Uranium is murdered in cold blood. The evil organization falls apart slowly.

2024 - 2025 - MACE is recruiting mutants and making enemy heroes, they have questionable motives.

2025 - Ryan's parents die and he realizes he is and alien, he leaves and finds his home planet with the Neptune girl and he turns evil and joins is 4 other supernatural siblings who decide to destroy earth.

2025 - Mace and the opposers combine forces to defeat Ryan and his siblings, one survives and steals the strange rock before going to a mysterious figure. MACE's leader is murdered sometime during this battle and MACE falls apart.

This is a very very very simplified overview, the main story of this RP would follow this, I would control the Neptune girl and Ryan whereas other supers would control other characters. If your curious on an in depth explanation of the storyline pming me would be the best bet I reckon.

Basic RrNation rules apply, read them if you haven't already

No OP Powers

Ask me if you have a cool plot idea or something similar

No controlling other people's characters

I'll add rules if I think of them.

1-3 Characters Max (Only do as many as you can handle)

This Rp will start a few months after the World Ender, Neptuna (played by me) is trying to rally up all of the heroes they can in order to fight an incoming threat that they have detected. Depending on your characters backstory they will eventually be fighting with, against or alongside Neptuna.

Ask any questions you have below, I am working on the Cs and developing the lore a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back