• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Marton Manor

Imogen had been planning her outfit for weeks she just hoped that Ryu would be happy with it she knew that he was wearing a white Tux with a red shirt and bow tie for. All the steam cleaning she had done to the outfit so she contrasted her outfit with his. Imogen quickly put on her red lace dress and smoothed it out with her hands before putting on her black tight belt that squeezed her small frame into at least another two sizes down, looping her chandelier earrings ino her Pierced ears. Imogen but her lip she hated the earrings since they were heavy and hurt like hell, but she was terrified that if she didn't do what Ryu wanted she would be punished. Imogen hated how she looked from the dress to her 8 inch heels but they were all for her master she slipped her black lace mask into her pocket and walked quickly to her dressing table amd piled her long hair into a set of connecting snake braids connected by a black lace Bow. Imogen then rose and quickly made her way to her masters room where Ares was, she dipped her head "Good evening master, Ares. Master is this outfit sufficient for the gala we will be attending," Imogen muttered quietly biting her lip as she slowly took a breath.

Her dress

scarlet-lace-and-tulle-ball-gown-prom-dress-plunging-v-neck-1.jpg

Her shoes

trendy-black-high-heels.jpg

Her jewellery

img-thing

emperialvelvetchoker.jpg

Her mask

venetian-style-black-metal-filigree-petite-lace-mask-3115-p.jpg

@Huntrey @Dolphan of Lyfe

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good afternoon Imogen. You look nice." Ares replied, noting her speech to her owner. She always very shy and quiet, even Ares noticed in this week. "I'm sure the outfit will work. Ryu is lucky to take you, at least your cordial instead of hot head Kioko." Ares shook his head again, remembering his date.

Imogen turned to face the bold Ares her head still hung "Sir Ares, thank you I thin Kioko is just adjusting to her um... Different enviroment," she said quietly as she did so she started to sniffle before she sneezed causing her head to jerk up wards "I'm sorry masters I just got a sinus intolerance," Imogen bit her lip scared of the effects of her disobedience.

Kioko sighed as she got out of her shower, her long blue locks hanging down onto her bare shoulders as she dried herself off. She could still see her red eye in the mirror. She sighed and pulled out her contact case and putting both of the lenses into her eyes. She let out a short sigh, blinking so she could see herself again. "This is who I need to be." She whispered to herself, before walking out of the bathroom.

She walked up to her ball gown, her fingers trailing over the fabric that was covered in jewels. She let out a short sigh before putting it on. She put on a bracelet, and earrings, all of which matched the dress. She applied some makeup and put her long hair back in a bun except the front two locks. She put a small jeweled ring around the bun and slid on a pair of heels before putting on her mask, and going to find her master again.

25914bb5f6c325e370b89e8f9bfb7606.jpg

516bc4f316ae756f2328895d85b4e837.jpg

71488ac921da2f7461da9b7cf84df6de.jpg

3820c4bef9063f1c84070467c9d3c5ca.jpg

6aa2863ad3648674b7791a8d91d313c5.jpg

b603e1ab1a245f94f7d441ff74d8d5b8.jpg

6fbde40494c7cb59b904ef22bda9ec5e.jpg

Ares reached into his pocket, pulling out a red handkerchief. "Tis fine Imogen." He reached out to hand her the cloth, not a sign of remorse or disgust on his face. Imogen was almost scared of Ryu and himself, which made Ares wonder what had happened to her. Nothing he could solve though, he decided it was best to leave it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back