• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Marton Manor

A long time ago, there lived a man with a soul servant who resided on an old mansion atop of a large hill in a forest. Secluded and remote, none knew of this place, until he died a long time later. The funny thing, is that the bodies of the man and his servant where found with gunshot wounds, as if the death was deliberate. But the gun was clean of fingerprints besides his own, so they blamed suicide.

Ever since then, people have said there was a curse on the house, and anyone near it would die a horrible death. Even then, a group of friends had moved in to their new home and it was about one week from when they first moved in. The rooms had been tidied and they where all getting ready for the masquerade ball tonight.

"Oh no, Ares you have to wear a suit. It's going to be fun Ares, come on. Maybe you'll meet some hot-headed girl Ares." A mocking tone interrupted the peace and quiet the house was having. The voice was emerging from one of the many rooms in the manor, a room that was close to the restroom, but not far at all from the kitchen. It was a nice room, or at least it was before today, for now the owner was shuffling through his closet for a suit and throwing anything that wasn't that onto the floor. "If not the girl then they'll definitely have food!" The voice threw the last shirt from the closet, hangar and all.

Following the shirt out, Ares emerged from the walk-in closet, in full light of the sun draping through the shudders. His face was riddled with annoyance over this predicament, but his mocking tone and hands in the air gave a lighter tone to the situation.
"Oh, and now I'm just crazy and don't own a su-" Ares was cut short when he looked over to his desk, the suit laying over the chair; cleaned and pressed. Kill me now, this is going to be a long night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kioko found her masters room and came inside, not minding her master at all. She took the suit off the chair and turned towards him, snorting a bit. "As if any girl would want to dance with you as you look right now." She said to him, staring at him. She took off the suit jacket and handed it to him, continuing to help.

Honestly, she wasn't even sure how she ended up with Ares as a master. Well, on the bright side he was better than her last master. She shivered at the thought, staring out the window. She continued to work with him and the suit as she stared down at her hands. She could tell this was going to be a short time with him.

Ares rolled his eyes as Kioko walked in, not phased by the fact he was only in his boxers. "Oh please Kioko, if you had the opportunity you would." Ares mumbled the could-be insult. He allowed her to put the suit on him step by step, but the whole time he was thinking of how his friends were handling this change. To have servants were one thing, but individual and opposite sex servants were something completely different. It was quite the situation, almost one that could be joked about, but it only made Ares' cheeks fluster red.

Kioko stared at him as she helped him with the suit. She sighed as his cheeks turned red. "Oh grow up Ares! I am never going out with you." She said, taking the tie and throwing it around his neck and tying it tightly, making sure it was close to his neck. She gave a devilish smile before letting go and stepping back.

"I think the guys were wrong, I don't need a hot headed girl. Guess that rules you out anyways!" Ares managed to get out, trying his best not to choke. After fixing his tie Ares turned to the mirror, smiling at his new mature and sophisticated look. It wasn't until he looked at his eyes that his smile faded a bit, his eyes not the cool, collected orange, but a red tint folding over them.

Kioko smiled. "Says the man who can never seem to get a tie strait." She said, fixing it one last time before going back over towards her side of the room and grabbing her gown. She smiled, looking over the blue dress before hanging it back up, knowing she had a bit longer before she had to change into it.

Ares stuck his tongue out once her back was turned, wanting to get the last jest one way or another. "Not going to get ready yet? Good, means you can help me with something." Ares said as he began moving furniture in the room, clearing a huge space. He kept his posture straight, attempting to be as gallant as possible in the suit, as he walked over to his stereo. Flipping through the many CD's next to the system, he picked out a classical track, flipping through the songs til a slow song came on. "Mind helping me with my dancing? I need to see if I'm as good as I remember.".

Kioko stared at him, blinking. "You want me, to help you? Oh this is hilarious." she said to him, stepping up. "You seriously have no idea how do dance?" She asked him, taking up the position with one arm on his waist and one hand in his. "You just follow my lead, and don't step on my toes." She said to him, starting to dance.

"I-I mean I can, it's just been awhile." Although he said this, Ares made no movement to stop her. He put his hand on her shoulder and took her hand in the other, "I can't believe you get to lead.". Ares kept dancing, a face of embarrassment for being led around by her obviously apparent.

Kioko let out a short laugh, staring at him. "Well you are the one that doesn't know how to dance." She said to him as they waltzed around the empty space. She stared at her feet for a bit before switching her hold. "Now you lead." she said to him, her face showing little emotion for how close they where being pressed together.

Ares watched her, the closeness of their bodies and the passion of the activity not phasing her a bit, but causing quite the warming of Ares' cheeks. Upon switching positions, Ares slowly took her hand a little firmer and let his hand slip down to her waist. With this Ares began to get warmer, barely managing to get out a meek "Ok.", before having to dance to mask his nervousness.

Kioko found it a bit awkward that his hand was on her waist, her skin prickling with danger. She had been in this position before, but the man who was touching her was a lot less timid than Ares appeared at the moment. She had moved her hand up to his shoulder, smiling lightly as he squeaked out. She then looked up at him, laughing a bit at his appearance.

Ares' nervousness was overcome by his pride, wanting to give no reason for Kioko to laugh. With this he scoffed at her and kept moving, focusing now more on the music then her. When the song came to it's climax he realized how to show her, turning on his heels and dipping her down gently. A sly smile drifted across him, knowing that with this she would have nothing to laugh at. The position they were in though was quite sensational though, but Ares didn't notice.

Kioko was surprised as he suddenly picked up the tempo, paying attention to the music. But as the climax came in the song, she did not expect him to dip her, yet he spun on his heels and dipped her, making her give a small squeak of surprise. She stared back at his eyes as he held the dip, and she let a smile come to her face. "Not bad clumsy pants." She said to him.

Ares was pleased with the outcome, for the small squeak she made was everything he wanted in a victory. "This clumsy pants just knocked you off of your feet, so not bad is a little bit of an understatement." Ares said confidently. He slowly lifted her back into his arms, pausing for a moment to look into her eyes with the sly grin. Then he released her, walking away with a strut that only a prideful lion of a man could wear.

Kioko sighed. "Just don't let the fact that you will be doing it all night get your panties in a twist~" She called after him, going over to her room and shutting the door. She could hear her heart hammering in her chest and she let out a sigh of relief. Being that close to him was awful, it just brought back bad memories. She tried to shake them off as she went to go change.

Leaving the room, Ares returned to his stable self, the shy and quiet boy coming back. He was excited for the ball, but he felt that it wouldn't be as easy as that dance was. Kioko was cold to him, not because he owned her, but for reasons that he would probably never know. Maybe it was his warmth, not his flames for he has yet to show them, but the comfort he takes in knowing that he is himself around her. It was nothing that would be resolved tonight, or any time for that matter, so Ares left the thoughts alone.

He took his time to reach the room of one of his friends, stopping along the way for a biscuit and drink. When he reached Ryu's room he knocked a couple times, "Hey Ryu, you all dressed up for the ball?". (@Dolphan of Lyfe )

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as Ares knocked on his door, Ryu replied, "Yep." He walked out in a white tuxedo with a red vest and bow tie. "I absolutely hate ties. Plus bow ties are cool." He laughed a bit at that reference looked at him. He looked at the red vest and noted that it contrasted with his deep blue hair. He usually dressed that way because it looked odd yet great at the same time. Well, to him at least. He didn't know if other people thought that way, but he didn't really care because different people had different opinions.

2dfaed2a4b157a3a5f8deb29ea326a77.jpg

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

"I didn't choose the tie, Kioko did." Ares stated as he adjusted the garment. Ares looked at his friend up and down, noting the contrasting colors on him, but decided a grin was the best response to it. "So, where's Imogen? Send her off on an errand or is she getting ready too?" Ares asked, wanting to see if she was going to appear any time soon.

((Forgot to post this cx))

After%20Six%20White%20Lastrada.jpg

(Ermahgerd twins!)

"She's getting ready," Ryu replied, leaning against the wall. "Is this going to be a masquerade or just a normal dance?" He wanted to know because if it was a masquerade he had a mask and if it was a normal one he would facepalm. He awaited his reply as he scrolled through his iPod's playlist.

I am a dolphin.

(I hear shenanigans!!!)

"I believe a masquerade, but most likely we'll be able to tell each other apart." Ares looked up and Ryu's suit, nearly lifting his hand up to face palm with Kioko's choice. "Besides us apparently." It would normally bother him, but matching with one of his friends just caused him to chuckle lightly.

(Maybe...)

"Alright. And not gonna be so hard for us," Ryu said, motioning towards both of their suits. He laughed a bit as he did. He stuck a thumb up. "God, look at us. And if it is, I have my mask in my pocket."

I am a dolphin.

(Got my hopes up for nothing.)

Ares felt around his suit, looking for whatever mask Kioko had conjured up for him. "I believe Kioko still has mine, she wouldn't even let me see it." He quickly regretted this, for knowing her it would be something embarrassing. "No doubt is this going to be boring, classical music, stuffy suits, and not to mention Kioko dogging me for everything I do wrong, the only thing I'll enjoy is the food." Ares vented to him, needing some sort of outlet for his nervousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back