Markov Solotov Voichek (wip)

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!

{UPDATED: expanded history will be done when back}

{Sorry had to go dint have enough time will finish soon enough!)

" Irelik Ee'ohir Oh-umeh Okudir Auui'ah, Yoel Eiidiga Es-urym..."

Translation to god language of Mark's Last words before "The Curse"

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](Curse To Wander Within Mortal plane sad, I have flown beyond...)[/COLOR]

{Name}

Morkov Solotov Voichek

{Picture}

eric_Plays11.jpg

lao_shan_lung_by_rhexfiremind.jpg

lao_shan_lung_by_inferorumcanis-d65xxt7.jpg

{Age}

[SIZE= 15.6px]"I have lived for so long, yet i forget the numbers, but my awareness is not lost. I am not in the millions yet but neither i am over nine centuries...but that is the total...this is my second [/SIZE][SIZE= 15.6px]reincarnation[/SIZE][SIZE= 15.6px] and i am only around three Centuries"[/SIZE]

{Height}

Human:5'.8" Ft

Dragon: 127'.7" Ft (when not upright)

{Weight}

Human:167 Lbs

Dragon: 138 Tons

{Length}

284 Ft (86 Meters)

{Wingspan}

N/A

{Voice}

{Personality}

Markov is a kind and helpful soul after his first life, He has grown to be nicer and to try be accepted by the rest and well his wish they all forgotten about it. Do to his lack of contact he has been slightly awkward with company but he is more communicative than most but he dose have the tendency to suddenly be heard off when in a conversation and not ignored. He dose retain being slightly cocky with his actions saying he can handle this when he cant but he still doe try even so but when he is aware he cant dos such thing or is unable to establish a counter argument he would mostly stay silent and just hear them out or let them speak as he is aware he cannot do anything even if he grows hate to it. Speaking of hate he has a grudge over dragons that fly when he is near as it angers him that they can fly but he cant do such acts and gets him pretty hostile but would cool down quickly. In most ways to explain him he is a hot head trying to be kind and be forgiven but its slowly working as he works with his cocky nature and his temper to be heard. Sadly being unable to be with much people he can be more volatile for a short time.

"I was arrogant....mindful of my own self,because of my own quest and thirst for power i have been strip away from what made me touch the blue sky. Now i seek forgiveness from the gods...but none have answered. I regret what i have done to this day but i will accept what they have done to me, i deserve this curse. Even if i grow hate to the ones that fly over me, i am one with the dragons of the land and i have grown to be like them."

{Bio}

Markov was born from the bond of two dragons and he would be one of the new generations of the world. Born on the mortal realm as once he torn the shell of his egg he had wings beyond what most dragons had and he knew such things. Decades pass and he grew with pride and lust over himself, thinking he was the best of the local dragons and none could surpass him, He could fly faster, He could reach higher, He could fly longer than most and such he felt special compared to the rest. His love to his "special" self made him show others how he was as a young dragon, challenge them in race, wrestles and such only to emerge victorious in every single one. But this as you read might not be much but its the roots to how his confidence, cockiness and self-pride has brought him to the curse he now wears for the eternity of his life and all of his coming reincarnations.

Time pass quickly in his eyes and each passing day he thought more and more of "power" only as it was engraved in his mind to seek it, to claim it, to become it till he is reincarnated once again and continue his quest. As a "Young" dragon he left his nest earlier then any of her brothers and sisters, becoming a lone wolf in his dire needs of what was driving him to pride as to become "Greater in all means of life a egotism and snobbery thought that will fall on him. But ether way he ignored what others said of his arrogance and that he promise to become a greater one than he once was,even if it takes to slay others to show dominance and superiority.A wise and loyal dragon known as K'vorve, a old wise scaled one that has yet to reincarnate, lived with his family and as such beside him said once "Your narcissism, a feeling you see as a tool will fail you if you follow this broken path young one...sadly i am not one to pick what you choose but heed my words young wolf, The more you take, the less you have..." but Markov, being clouded by his ambition, clearly did not though of the wise ones words.

Markov made many enemies and foes in his life time especially as he lived through his first as he has in fact killed few of his kin to show the rest of his deed and such one stronger than the other. On after a other: Ger'gio The scared,B'alkoe The hunter and Xal'o The Iron tomb all have fallen under his claws and such he has been feared by few but not all. He was not known by many yet and he wanted to be and as such he, and his pride, wanted to be known from dusk to dawn by all of his kin. Such Zeol'if The scar forger was next on his list, A mighty dragon that is said his claws are so sharp,that scars are left on the body of his victims even after reincarnating thousands of times. Markov was mighty like others he has slain, powerful that he even once thought he could take on a god ,such is not true. This battle would be his last as Zeol'if showed him not all can be gained and made him remember the elders words one last time before his execution.

The top of mount Black rock, The home of Zeol'if and the biggest source of obsidian on the land, Markov flew to meet his kin and to his shock seems he was waiting. The grey dragon stared at Markov with his claws bright as the sun as they reflect the light like a mirror and its tail was no difference "You came this far just to slay me? for what? gold? power?...I don't understand you" The confused dragon said as with laughter Markov answered "Power. To be known as the strongest dragon in the land!" He yelled with pride and with his final words and no warning Zeol swoop in and with one move Markov was defeated. His claws gashed deep on to his side as Zeol was smaller compared to him, His mirror like claws grasp the titan wings of Markov and only to hear his voice before his death "You should have stayed in your egg, parasite" His wings where rip from his body with force, taking the bone and sinew with it but he dint live long to roar in pain as Markov was beheaded before he could do anything.

"Your actions where unfitting, cursed by your arrogance shall you now be punished by your sins" A soul of a dragon,tainted in patches of black and the ink of his sins dripping down,Those are the best words to describe Markov's soul. His reincarnation was a horror as the dragon that he once was is not existent, His wings have vanished without a trace with the scars of where there once where still bare the scar, both on his back and neck. His gift now taken away as he roams the land on the ground for eternity,Roaming the large desert away from the others as some are hunting him for revenge: Val'gio Son of Ger, Ha'alko The sea stride and Zeol'if himself look for him what he has done in his next life. Even after Markov, now feeling pity of his sins, trying to seek forgiveness from what he has done is not enough to bring him back with the others. Such to this day he roams the deserts being mostly a outcast and having short communication with few but in a quest to be forgiven and to be accepted again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back