images

@JustNick

Nicknames: Riah, MC
Sexuality*: Bisexual
Build: -Thick,Curvy,Big Ass, Big breast, beautiful eyes
Height:5'8
Weight:140
Personality:

Mariah has always been ambitious but she's always been bossy as well. She loves to be in power and in charge. In the game follow the leader, she always had to be the leader, and no one complained because it was no point she'd always win the argument, She has a habit of giving people she's around a lot pet names, because in her mind whats the point of learning people's names? On the positive side Mariah is very Adventurous, she's up for anything! She's known for being petty, in serious situations.

Brief Description*: 

she's creative, whimsical, just and perhaps a little too naive. But this is all just a facade, a mechanism to deal with her position.
She was born in a high class family in a wealthy capital. She lived out of trouble until she was about 17 years old, but at that point life changed.
She gained responsibilities and was among the most popular people. With the support of great friends, she reached for the stars in a outlandish world. But with her sense of humor and perseverance, there's nothing to stop her from going beyond expectations. She could quickly become a great leader, perhaps even of the nation.
But anything could happen; she is currently still learning, exploring and discovering. She feels like there's more to learn in this world. Luckily she has great parents to support her.

Fears/Dislikes
-Thunderstorms
-Bugs
-Tight-spaces
-Being Hurt
-Cats

-Eating

-Drawing

-Watching movies

-Being in charge
Hobbies
-Designing clothes
-Painting

-Cleaning
-Writing poetry
TALENTS:
-Being in charge

-Being Petty

-Being at the top

Favorite color:
-Orange

Clothing Designer

Other: "HOT"

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her! And have you ever heard the Petty Song. If she ever ends up ruling a nation, that could be her national anthem (her and I have that in common). She'll be a great addition to the show. When you add a pic of her, tag me, and I'll accept her. Also, you might wanna make another character, because there's no saying she'll last a week or more (I have tricks up my sleeve :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back