Nicknames - N/A
Meaning behind name - N/A
Appearance (Anime or rl) - 
b582d6bb3fb8556348b0a1a653320ee2.jpg
Gender - Male
Sexual Orientation - Straight
Race - Human
Age - 20
Grade - 14Aura Scale - CityAura skill/form/power - He is able to make his aura cells cool down to the point he can Freeze just about anything.
Setbacks/drawbacks of said power - Using the power too much can make him very drained, not to mention if he uses it to cover large grounds he is left very open. At full power his cells take a full day to come back.
Personality - He is a kind loving boy with lots to learn and a very full heart.
Likes - Girls, Strength, Peace and lots of quiet
Dislikes - People who seek to hurt his friends and family and anyone who would challenge his power
Bio - Marcus was born in a rich family, living a very good life. Unfortunately at a young age his father had left, and in the months to follow his mother was murdered. He inherited the money through their will. 
Habits - Freezing the ground on accident
Extra - I gave up on the CS I took a long time to make. Too much effort and it drug on forever

Last edited by a moderator:
Better my friend?

Yep. :D   Perhaps him and Damian are buddies?  Since they're in the same grade and all.  Also, in the bio, you can keep most of it a secret, but please put how he earned his spot at the Academy.  It's very hard to go in.  The most common way is money, rich families, the second common, but still pretty uncommon, is scholarships, and then recommendations from people that have either gone to the Academy, or from people within the Academy.  ^.^

And then I need you to put how long he can withstand using his ability and how long it takes to rebuild his cells/energy to use his ability again.

Yep. :D   Perhaps him and Damian are buddies?  Since they're in the same grade and all.  Also, in the bio, you can keep most of it a secret, but please put how he earned his spot at the Academy.  It's very hard to go in.  The most common way is money, rich families, the second common, but still pretty uncommon, is scholarships, and then recommendations from people that have either gone to the Academy, or from people within the Academy.  ^.^

And then I need you to put how long he can withstand using his ability and how long it takes to rebuild his cells/energy to use his ability again.

Bloop. And yeah I like that idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back