Marchen Von Gold

Sounds nice. I'll get my character up soon. Just to notify you; I will be filling the role of the eldest princess if possible.

Well, someone has already pmed me about interest in that role so I don't know. It's not exactly a reservation but we did discuss it quite a bit already.

amdreams said:
Well, someone has already pmed me about interest in that role so I don't know. It's not exactly a reservation but we did discuss it quite a bit already.
Oh, I'm sorry. The roleplay is obviously first come first serve, I'll find another role that may interest me. Go right ahead with your previous plans.

Well, it's not exactly a first come first serve sort of thing. If someone were to just say they were interested, it wouldn't be enough for me to feel iffy if another person wanted the position. It's just that the other rper and I had also discussed a bit about the role as well. How she was going to start. What she would discover later and so on. So it makes me a bit more inclined to reserve the position however if a cs does not appear within a certain time limit, maybe 3-4 days I don't know, then the spot would be opened again.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back