• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Marauders

yesiamsirius

The name is Max, they/them pronouns please
Okay so i already have a marauders RP going on and would very much like another! I don't mind doing the boys in their Hogwarts day, or a random modern setting, my only request is that wolfstar is included! My Sirius is quite the guy though considering he's gender fluid, so i'm looking for a Remus who'd enjoy trading paragraphs. I have two prompts, respond to either, and a terribly long response isn't necessary. At least a decently sized paragraph though!

Hogwarts

The common room was usually crowded this time of day with students who had just gotten out of their daily classes, so the four often retired to their dormitory. Not today. The large room was buzzing with conversation as it usually was, but this time one Sirius black was smack in the center of it. He was lounging on one of the plus sofas like he owned the place, a foot a top the coffee table and a smirk on his face. It was plain to see that his ego was reaching new highs with all of the attention he was getting from the female class, much to the distress of every other male student,

This week was the week were everyone was trying to score their date for the upcoming yule ball, and with Sirius's looks he had been asked over and over again by the girls. He'd said no to every invitation so far, but that didn't stop him from craving the attention just as James craved lily.

His smirk had them swooning, his eyes had them melting, and his words caused a sea of giggles to flow. However, it was only when he tried to leave them that his situation really struck him. A few pulled on his pant leg, some on his shirt, but most just whined.

"Sirius don't leave us just yet!"

"Yeah, you haven't told us who you're taking yet!"

Oh. Yeah. That. He swallowed thickly and looked to his friends with a clear expression craving help. He hadn't intended on taking any of these girls to the ball, but he knew that if he said that he pretty much was signing a contract that said he accepted an untimely death. In a fit of necessity he pulled away and latched arms with the nearest boy.

Remus.

"Sorry girls, i thought i mentioned before that i had a date. I've been trying to get Remus to go with me for weeks now, he just said yes this morning!"

Modern AU

The room smelled like lavender candles, and whiskey.

Sirius Black was sleeping comfortably, face down in the mattress, and was hardly thinking about last nights events. He had, drunkenly, gotten the camera out and went through his usual process of making a YouTube video. It had been engraved into his muscle memory by now; check the camera settings, lock it into the stand, click the button, and make sure whatever he was filming looked good.

Since he was filming himself, obviously it looked good.

His mop of hair was pulled into a top knot, and grey eyes sparkled as he proceeded to use his nimble hands for sign language.

Sirius had started his channel, siriuslysigning, for the fun of it. Why not use a skill that he had had since birth? Being a CoDA (child of deaf adults) he could sign fluently just as if he was speaking. It was second nature to him, so his channel was done entirely in sign. This video though, wasnt like the others. It was one long, drawn out speech dedicated to Moony, and was mostly about how much Sirius loved him and cared about him.

James had watched him while he'd filmed, also drunk, and they had both shared a nice long laugh before depositing the footage onto lily's desk. She had been living with the three boys since her and James had actually started to get serious, and with Sirius's channel making so much money she decided to help him by editing and captioning everything.

Now, a very hungover Sirius had forgotten about said footage, and forgotten about how lily didn't sleep until noon and had probably already captioned it. If she had done her job ad quickly as usual it was probably already done.

It was probably all finished on her computer.

In the living room.

Where Remus could casually walk past and see a very heartfelt confession from one of his roommates.

Remus had been studying as Sirius had been attacked by a horde of girls. He had smiled as even the slightest gesture of his friend made them swoon, hearing them squeal as he worked. Sirius and James had always been popular, from their first year at Hogwarts. Peter and him hadn't, but Remus received some attention as well. Mostly it was girls trying to use him to get to Sirius or James, but occasionally a girl would truly be interested in him. Remus was a handsome man, but his scars scared girls. He was sure they thought his scars were ugly, just as he thought. They were hideous. Most of them self inflicted, though luckily no one knew. It was impossible to see. It wasn't like he did it on purpose, it was the wolf. It would get frustrated it couldn't leave, it couldn't hunt, so it would use its claws on itself. And Remus was left with the scars.

Remus had just finished his Transfiguration homework when James decided it was time to go to their dormitory. Remus put away his books, standing up with the bag slung over his shoulder. He smiled sympathetically as Sirius tried to leave, only to be swamped by girls. Taking mercy on his friend, he moved forward to help, only to have Sirius latch onto his arm and proclaim him as his date. Remus froze, shocked. But the girls were staring at him, their mouths open in shock, so he quickly put a smile on his face. "That's right." He glanced at Sirius out of the corner of his eyes, wondering what his friend was thinking. He could hear James roar with laughter behind their backs, thoroughly amused by their situation.

Sirius ran a hand through his hair, a nervous habit that he hadn't managed to break, and gave the hoard that cocky smirk he was known for. With the way he had latched on to Remus he was tucked against the taller mans side, and he watched their eyes take in the sight.

"Yep. He'd my date. Sorry girls. He was a hard one to catch it's a miracle he even said yes to me"

For someone as nervous as he was Sirius gave an impressive performance, his body language hardly alluding to the fact that he didnt know whether he should scream with nerves or laugh his ass off. Sirius was pansexual, so the idea of taking a boy to the ball wasnt a crazy one for him, but this boy just so happened to be one Remus lupin, the guy he'd been subtly craving for months now. He'd managed to push it off for the most part considering they were friends, but with the ball a week away he knew that they'd have to give an impressive performance to keep the girls off of his back.

Sirius decided the simple thing to do would be to get out of this situation as fast as possible. With quick steps he practically dragged Remus up the stairs, grabbing James and peter as he passed them, and somehow this bratty boy got to their dormitory. He could hear conversation spark in the common room the instant the door shut behind them. With the buzz at this school the news would be spread to every girl in no time, but he was more focused on what he'd just done. His body reacted before his mind did and he burst into a fit of giggles against the dormitory door.

"Sorry moons"

Last edited by a moderator:
Remus kept a nervous smile on his lips as Sirius talked to the girls. They looked as if they didn't know what to think; wether they were disappointed Sirius didn't choose them or if they were excited to see the two as a couple. Remus was just nervous. They would have to pretend to go together to the ball until the event, and actually even go together. It would be tough, as he was certain Sirius was completely straight. Remus though had known for years he was gay, but always kept it a secret. Not even Peter, James and Sirius knew. It was bad enough they knew he was a werewolf.

Remus let himself get dragged upstairs, James giggling besides him as Sirius grabbed him as well, together with Peter. Once Sirius let them go and the door was shut behind them, James succumbed to his laughter again. He was roaring with laughter, bent over and holding his stomach. Peter was laughing as well, and then Sirius started laughing as well. That's when Remus started giggling as well. He waved off Sirius' apology. "It's fine Padfoot. We'll just have to keep it up until the ball if we don't want to get killed by a mob of angry girls." James only laughed harder at that, slinging an arm around Remus' shoulder. "The two of you can howl at the moon together!"

"I'm a fucking dog not a wolf you moron" He smirked at the words though, crossing his arms over his chest. How was he supposed to react to this situation? He was well aware that the girls now would be more focused on swooning over the two of them then hassling Sirius, but in a way would that be worse? A bunch of girls ogling them because they were two attractive boys in a relationship? Wait. A fake relationship. They only had to do this for a week.

"Besides, we only have one week to deal with each other. You don't even have to go to the ball with me, we can announce it as a prank right beforehand. We just have to put on a convincing show until then. So, moony, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend for the week?"

He pushed himself away from the door, and at these words dropped down onto one knee. Sirius was known for his melodrama, so it wasn't terribly surprising that he would turn all of this into one big joke. He took Remus's hand in both of his own, and with his facial expression he could nearly be taken seriously. "Please?"

James just giggled at Sirius' reply. Remus smiled, used to their antics. He was nervous as Sirius dropped to one knee, taking his hand and jokingly asking him to be his boyfriend for a week. Luckily it wasn't suspiscious, as Remus was always nervous when the attention was shifted to him. But he was nervous for entirely different reasons now. He didn't know if he could fake it for an entire week and then just proclaim it all a prank. He had always watched Sirius, attracted to his friend. Pretending to be a couple might make him truly fall for him. He didn't know if he could do that. But it'd be suspiscious if he didn't agree to go along with Sirius' plan, so he jokingly rolled his eyes. "Fine, just get up. Don't want to give Frank the wrong idea if he suddenly walks in." Frank Longbottom was their only other roommate. They didn't hang out with him, but he was a nice guy. He knew James and Sirius were planning something ever since they found out Frank liked this girl Alice, but he just pretended to ignore it.

He smiled wide and stood from his position. He ignored the little flips in his stomach when he was greeted with a yes, and surely Sirius black wasn't blushing. No way, he definitely didn't have a slight rosy hue to his cheeks. When he was standing he pulled a hair tie off of his wrist to quickly throw his hair up into a messy bun, as his face suddenly felt hot. "Im going to apologize in advance moony, im one clingy bastard. Best believe we're going to be the cutest week long animagus werewolf couple there ever was"

Yet another shit eating grin spread across his face. He ignored Peter, who looked as if he understood a little of what was happening, and James's laughter only encouraged his antics. Hey, maybe if he got lucky Remus would fall madly in love with him by the end of the week.

Remus smiled as Sirius let go of his hand and stood up, relieved not to be in that awkward position anymore. He noticed the rose tinge on Sirius' cheeks, but figured it was because of their earlier position. It had been a little embarassing with James and Peter watching. Thatmust be why Sirius was blushing. It was the only believable explanation. At least to Remus.

Now it was Remus' turn to blush, as he listened to Sirius' words. He rolled his eyes to try and hide it. "Just don't overdo it, you'll give them all a heart attack." He didn't know if he could do it, deal with a clingy Sirius for an entire week without falling for him. And he would fall hard. But he couldn't crawl back now, it'd be suspiscious. So he'd have to continue doing it. He'd just have to be really careful not to let anyone find out.

"Over doing it is what I do best sweety, but just let me know if you get uncomfortable" he flashed him that all to well known smirk, and but at his bottom lip. Another nervous habit, a significantly sexier one, but still a nervous habit. He casually tried to make eyecontact with James of Peter, gauging their reactions besides humor as best he could.

He took slow steps to his dresser, deciding to grab his back and shit considering class was due to start in a little while. Naturally he'd skipped out on the homework as per usual, but he was more focused on a more pressing matter. "Hold my hand on the way to trans?"

James chuckled. He had to admitt that Sirius and Remus did look good together. "All right lovers. Just don't snog in front of me." He stated picking up his messagener bag and heading out the door.

(waah, sorry about the late reply D: I was busy for some time and then I just forgot.... Sorry D: )

Remus smiled at Sirius' words, glancing away when Sirius bit his lip. It looked really sexy whenever he did that, making him blush. He watched his friends grab their bags, his already fully packed and slung over his shoulder. He sighed at Sirius' question, pretending not to enjoy it. "Alright." He blushed at James' words. "As if we would snog." He shifted a little, not showing that is actually what he wanted to do. Sighing, he held out of his hand for Sirius to take.

James chuckled at Remus's remark as he walked down the stairs and into the Common room. He saw Lily Evans sitting on the sofa and winked at her. "Hey Evans." As he lead the group trough the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back