Mansion/Bording school RP (Rp Thread)

Aloe~

Aloe smiled"Oh it's ok.Any time really"he said."Oh?I had to take pills before...yeah but,now i only take them if i have a headache or something.Are you ok?Is it something life threatening?"he asked.Before Kenton could answer he heard a knock on the door then looked at it.He looked back at Kenton then at the door again and got up to answer it.He opened the door"Oh hello...um yes?"he asked as he opened it all the way.

Evan & Kiya

"I'm not sure how long Kiya will take to get here but---- KIYAAAA!!!!!!" Evan screamed at the top of his lungs as Kiya emerged into the large room, Kiya waved and Ran over. "So this is your roomate? What's his name? My roommate is a girl called Ash, she's amazing at art!~" Kiya giggled and looked over to the boy beside Evan. "He's Ricky, he let me paint his nails!!" Evan squealed, holding Ricky's hand just to show her. "They're awesome, and cute... You gotcha self a nice catch, Ev" Kiya winked at Evan who just blushed and shook his head.

Ricky smiled and mumbled a quick "hi, nice to meet you" to Evan's friend Kiya. He felt a bit out of place but he tried to ignore the awkward feeling. After getting some food and sitting at a table, Ricky pulled out his phone smiling to see some texts from his friends back in Korea and quickly replied to them, before just browsing the web for a bit while picking at his food.

Evan

Evan picked out simple oat granola for breakfast though Kiya chose bacon and eggs. "That stuff will make you fat Kiya so don't blame me when you're morbidly obese!" Evan warns Kiya before putting a spoonful of granola is his mouth without smudging the lip gloss. He looked over to see Ricky texting but decided not to mention anything.

After a moment more Ricky set his phone on the table and focused on eating his cereal. He looked over at Evan and smiled a bit, still unsure of what to talk about. "So besides dance and drama, what else do you like?" He asked.

Ash looked at the guy, "Yeah um, I'm sorry I was just listening to the music you had playing, I'm here for my pop punk music, but sorry that I bothered knocking, something just came over me and...well, um...I'll just go now before I make myself even more embarrassed." She said with a laugh. She walked towards the stairs to get some breakfast and turned, "I'm Ash by the way, see you around?" She said with a smile. She at least tried to make the situation better.

Kenton came up behind Aloe and looked at the girl

"I'm Kenton...." he said and looked at the girl called Ash. He scratched the back of his head Un sure of what to do, two mucisians and a writer. He had nothing to say really just that he could paint and read.... That really wasn't helpful "I'm here for writing....and painting..." he said just for something to say.

Aloe~

Aloe felt Kenton come up behind."Oh...i'm Aloe.."he said."I like that music also.."he added and smiled.He frowned as the girl began to leave"Hey wait....do you play any instruments?"he asked as he stepped out of the doorway to get a better looked at her.She seemed like the singing type of girl which was pretty cool to him.Kenton also was a awesome person as well and well..he thought that the three of them would make great friends in no time.

Natalie Craizer:

The taxi that currently held Natalie Craizer came to a halt. The driver got out, retrieving her many bags of luggage out and in front of her door. The door opened to the girl, who had her hair down in loose curls, her eyes covered in her sunglasses, a light outfit and sandals. Her red covered lips formed into a smile as she got out.

"Welcome to the Mansion Boarding School." The taxi driver said, standing there, patiently waiting for his money. Natalie paid him, said thank you and took her bags. She walked up to the school, pushing open the front doors and heading to the headmaster's office. She didn't see anyone around, so she knocked on the door and walked in slowly.

"Hello, er, I'm Natalie Craizer. I'm new here." She said nervously, biting her lip.

Ash turned and smiled, "Any instrument, I'll play it." She said with a wink, "But if I had to choose one, it would be either a piano or a guitar, electric or original. I'm meeting up with my roomie for breakfast/lunch, wanna join?" She smiled at both Kenton and Aloe. They seemed like nice guys.

Ryku could not help, but widened his eyes at all that Tyler has done, “Not big? B-b-but you work with celebrities that is way huge.” Ryku turned hanging up the last shirt closing the wardrobe before turning to him, “What type….? I mean celebrity?” His curiosity peaked as he stored his suitcase under the bed, he heard footsteps, and voices along the hall, “Wonder where everyone is going?” He asked more to himself stomach grumbling.

Tyler~

Tyler smiled and giggled"Well yeah....but,i really don't consider that being huge and i certainly don't compare myself to others either."he said."Um..well lots of different celebrities...actors....singers...bands..yeah different stuff"he explained."Ah must be going down to breakfast...wanna go down with them?"he asked as he rested his camera around his neck.He walked over to the door and opened it then waited to see if Ryku would go with him and kept a smile on his face.

Aloe~

Aloe gasped"I play piano to!Woah you're officially my best friend forever!"he said and giggled."Sure i would love to go."he said.He looked at Kenton and smiled at him then grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room.He closed their dorm door and noticed that he was still holding onto Kenton's hand"Ops sorry.."he said and dropped his hand by his own sides."Well lets go!"he said excitedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan

"Uhm... Clothes, fashion, pink, boys, anime, manga and most of all ... YAOI!!!" Evan yelled and then giggled. "Yeah, I'm pretty limited to talents but I love makeovers, like when you're at an all girls slumber party and you're doing blind makeovers... Aaaah I remember those as a little kid.

"Cross-dressing since he was born!~ ding!!" Kiya sang with thumbs up, Evan took a stern glare to her and she soon ended the laughing with giggles, then coughs then silence.

Ash grinned and started to walk downstairs to get some, well, brunch. She kind of giggled at the hand thing, not that she had a problem with that kind of stuff, it was the awkwardness of the friends holding hands thing that made her giggle. She looked back at her new friends, she loved that word, she didn't even care if they liked her back, they would be awesome together. She took out a sketchbook and started to sketch on her way down until she saw her roomie. She waved and smiled a little as she saw she was talking to her friends. She shrugged and went towards the salad bar.

Ryku just blinked in astoundment, actors, singers...even bands so many questioned tumbled in his head, but he did not pose anymore questions thinking it was to nosy. Plus, Tyler seemed humble about it, which was fine, just...whoa, whoa it was more than Ryku could say he knew anyone did....but well, than again, he did not exactly know to many people. His stomach gave another grumble at the word breakfast, fixing his red polo shirt a bit, he ran his fingers through his ash colored locks, "I think... my stomach, made up its mind for me." Ryku attempted a bit of humor although he still stumbled hesitantly a bit with his words. Walking over, he nodded at Tyler passing him into the hallway shoving his hands into his baggy pants, he flicked teal eyes around, "....um I don't know the way...sorry." the heels of his nikes were rocking in the carpet a habit he had when standing.

Tyler~

Tyler giggled then smiled "Yeah my stomach has as well."he said.Once he saw Ryku walk out of the dorm Tyler closed the door and walked into the hallway"Oh?It'd alright, I'll walk you there if you like..."he said."Come on it's this way."he added and smiled as he began to walk down the stairs.

(Imma wait for @Nerdygeekflower Toxic)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh that's cool..." Ricky said. It seemed they didn't have too much in common but he supposed they could still get along well enough. As he finished eating he looked down at his now sparkly pink nails. "Hmm..they match my hair at least.." He mumbled.

Kenton blushed when Aloe took his hand but he followed close behind to the cafeteria, Kenton wasn't really hungry and he rarely was but he picked out a sandwich and piked it apart mostly for both his companions benefit he didn't really want any of them thinking that he was weak or someone to be pitted. He had got enough of that at his old school and plus he really wanted to have friends here and maybe even a....no that was to far ahead and too far up the road and he couldn't think about it yet.

(@Toxic Infinity @ForgottenBlood )

Evan

Evan nods along and smiles before taking what was to be the last spoonful of granola in the bowl. I feel kind of unsettled... Does he like me? Am I too weird?... No surprise, I loose every roommate I get anyways... Evan thought to himself, looking down at his hands. He lifted a hand to the soft, sliky pink locks of hair that fell flawlessly over his slender shoulders and twirled the strands inbetween his fingers.

Ricky got up to put his bowl and spoon away, finding the quietness at the table to be a bit unnerving. "Do we even have actual classes today?" He asked to nobody in particular as he walked back over to the table. Ricky was really curious to see what their classes would be like. even if they didn't have class he still wanted to go explore around the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back