Manse under the Curse of unyielding mist.

Indeed, most Manses work without their decor, that's just the shine put onto the finished product most of the time. If the Hearthstone still shines bright and works, even if the Manse is ripped up on the inside, you're good to go.

tho removing som of the furnishings on some manse may affect the function ality of the hearthstone. it really depends on the manse and what the manse was designed around.  if the manse was designed around furniture or the gardens etc. and the garden or furniture was destroyed then the manse may still work but at a lower level of functionality

Dont mind me im drunk

[sigh] This is what I get for not spelling it out. Ten lashes with a wet noodle to myself.

Let's try again:

Would a proper Scavenger Lord have left without ripping out enough of the Magical Materials involved in the architecture and Essence flows of the Manse to disable it?

tho removing som of the furnishings on some manse may affect the function ality of the hearthstone. it really depends on the manse and what the manse was designed around.  if the manse was designed around furniture or the gardens etc. and the garden or furniture was destroyed then the manse may still work but at a lower level of functionality
Or it might simply change the nature of the Hearthstone.

Would a proper Scavenger Lord have left without ripping out enough of the Magical Materials involved in the architecture and Essence flows of the Manse to disable it?
I repeat; a Manse does not have to have 5MM everywhere to be functional. Some might, but it's not a rule.

If the architecture do depend on such things, then the answer is probably no (well, if there was 5MM actually built into the Manse it might be hard to harvest, but anything loose would obviously be appropriated).

well I think I'll brief you in what Im thinking

I want a very easy (for the players) condition, since this is the opening gambit, to the chron.

What im thinking of is "make the manse as it was, and let the alter be reconsecrated"

Well the problem is that the manse is slightly (but only slightly) damaged.

Im thinking that a dragon blooded either removed a gem from a setting, or moved a mirror.

to void the power of the heartstone just before the battle.

Well heres a question, does a "Leaking manse" count as a desmense for purposes of the fair folk

what im thinking of is putting a single heroic fairfolk warrior, along with 5 hobgoblins. a group of contagion survivors.

Preorak

The manse could not have the materials ripped out (in this Manse's case) without it going BOOM!!!! in a huge way

The Savant worked that out

ALso let it have lot of atrifacts.... that are too big to moveout of the manse without destroying the manse

You know:

Intelligent chess boards

Autochef

Proximity activated lighting (enter the room and the lights turn on unless you tell them not to)

Self warming beds

Self warming Lounge suites

Magical Indoor plumbing

Incorporeal Puppy dog (can't leave the manse)

Greenhouse that is self maintaining and produces fruit and veg

Chicken coop that maintains chickens

Food storage room in which nothing decays (food has piled up over the years)

See? artifacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back