Man of Many Characters...let me explain

KnightroBang

Aspiring Do-Gooder & All-Around Smart Aleck
Greetings, salutations and all that jargon. I'm a first-time forum RPer. I was actually put on to RP forums by a friend I met on Twitter (a.k.a. the Cancer of RP). The meat and potatoes of it: I have a good handful of characters already created, and numerous others in my head. Plus, I have a lot of storylines just waiting to come out. I believe in 100% drama-free RP, and I look forward to RPing with all of you.

Hello hello, and welcome to the Nation! I'll have you know that I'm quite hungry after reading "meat and potatos" :'D I hope to see you around the forums!

Hello and welcome to the cul-- erm, group! :) I'm also a new signup, usually RPing with skype and google docs. Enjoy your time here!

Hello there! Glad you could be invited to our wonderful forums! This was my first forum roleplay site too and it was a lot easier to use. I actually tried others many times, but just signed up and quit because they were so frustrating. There was no order anywhere. They were also rather dark looking too.

Anyways, I hope you find this place as easy to use as I did!

Welcome to RPN! *tosses confetti at everyone* Sorry this is late, but I didn't have internet access because I was out of town. How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back