Man o' Metal

Scatterbrain

Trying really hard to stay focused
Name:  Pat Dempsey
Nationality:  American
Appearance:

pat dempsey.jpg
Personality: Pat is a decent, honest, hard working guy but recent events have left him rattled and perplexed causing him to rethink his view of the world. 
Bio:  Pat Dempsey used to work in foundry until an unfortunate accident occurred which he miraculously survived thanks to a mysterious transformation. Confused by the transformation he quit his job at the foundry and became a private investigator, focusing on the strange and the unexplained in the hopes that he can understand what has happened to him.
Skills: Decent hand to hand fighter, skilled investigator.
Symphonian name: Metal
Symphonian Element & Colour:  Fire and Blue
Symphonian ability: Immolation: Able to set himself alight which acts like a shield melting projectiles and preventing people from getting close.
Symphonian appearance:

man o' metal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Symphonian appearance should be more than just you're original guy but on fire, in my opinion. :P  

Also, you're colour scheme-power relevance is weird! And I was so expecting you to be a metal-type with that Symphonian name, but ah well.  xD  

Still, cool character bro. :3

Name:  Pat Dempsey
Appearance:

View attachment 161068
Personality:
Bio: 
Skills: 
Symphonian name: Metal
Symphonian Element & Colour:  Fire and Blue
Symphonian ability: Combustion: Able to set himself alight which acts like a shield melting projectiles and preventing people from getting close.
Symphonian appearance

View attachment 161067

(Incomplete at the moment but hopefully will be able to finish this later today)

I like the concept but I am inclined to agree with @Destructus Kloud

I think the Symphonian appearance should be more than just you're original guy but on fire, in my opinion. :P  

@Destructus Kloud He's skin turns blue as well.  :P  

Seriously though the symphonian covers his body entirely turning him blue and generating a flame.

Also, you're colour scheme-power relevance is weird!

@Destructus Kloud It's because it's a blue flame he generates, the hottest and most intense flame you can get.

I like the concept but I am inclined to agree with @Destructus Kloud

@Jefferson I've updated my character bio. Am I good to go?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back