Malvo Seamus Alaois/Laufeyson

Dire Wolf Devil

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.
Name: Malvo Seamus Alaois (Her last name was originally Laufeyson, but she was adopted into the Alaois household)

Nickname: Darkness

Appearance: (She's the one on the right, obviously.)

View attachment 145410

(I didn't draw this one, but this is roughly what her Nightmare/Shadow wolf form looks like. Accept she's pitch black and her eyes are a luminous emerald colour.)

View attachment 151485 

(She also has a pup form, but I don't have hers drawn yet... So, I'll use Dei-Loki's as a reference. The only difference is her ears are pointier and she doesn't have the helmet/mask.)

/monthly_2016_08/large.JPEG_1445229983644_-1604062997.jpg.0daf5dcf0df4f30cf996ed7c9a8c3123.jpg

Species: Nightmare Shadow Wolf/Demigod

Gender: Only her father, mother, uncles and brother know that she is a female. Everyone else thinks she's a male. So, until it is found out, I will use male pronouns for her.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 4'6" (Yes, she is very short.)

Title: Prince of Nightmares (Even though she's female.)

Weapons: She fights using dual blades, but she can also fight using shadows, nightmares, and magic (her regular magic colour is green, and sometimes pitch black). On top of this, she also wields the mark of Corruption, which had come from a very powerful relic that only her and the Gateway child (Dei-Loki) share the power of.

Personality: She's a bit of a loner and she's very mischievous. After the death of her assigned husband, Lucian Kusland, she has completely distanced herself from being in any sort of relationship - much to her parent's dismay. But, if you manage to make friends with her, she will protect you with her life.

- Caramel

- Her pet dragon Neil

- Dragons

- Other animals

- Causing Mischief

- Sword training

- Sadism (A natural trait for Nightmares.)

Dislikes:

- Short jokes

- Physical contact (Hugging, more specifically.)

- Being told what she needs to do

- Being called cute

- People hurting her family

- Water

- Mannequins

Bio: Malvo is the Nightmare equivalent of the Gateway Child - Loki's youngest - Dei-Loki Seamus Alaois/Laufeyson. She is technically Loki's daughter, but she was adopted by the Nightmare versions of King Adrian Alaois and Queen Zuzana Alaois. She currently lives with them, as well as her brother Akumu and her uncles Reaver and Graham. All three of them also being the Nightmare versions of the original. He was supposed to marry the Light Prince Lucian Kusland, but he recently passed away after defending her from several hundred men disguised as her father's guards.

Etc: - She, like Dei-Loki, is also a Shadow Warden. (Please ask before also making your characters Shadow Wardens, because Malvo, Dei-Loki and Dei-Loki's mate Dominic are the only ones alive.)

- She plays the violin.

- She's got a Màkrish accent (so, her accent sounds like a blend between Irish and Scottish).

Mark Of The Octahedron: (This mark is found on the right side of Malvo's chest, and it is also known as the 'Mark Of Corruption'. This is also something that I drew. I may update the look a bit, at some point.)

FB_IMG_1471931273581_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back