Mallory Brisbane

PixelWitch

The Blanket Hermit.
Name: Mallory "Mal" Brisbane

What you Remember:  A family that looks upon me with withering sympathy. Doors slammed in my face from every God-Fearing local whom I asked for a job. Begging on the street like a common cripple for any scrap of food. Learning that nimble fingers worked better than begging.  When the plague came, whispers and pointing and stares. Isolation. Accusation. Visits from the Church. Rotting in a jail cell awaiting trial for a crime that was never told to me. When the tides took the prison, and I breathed my last,  I stared into the black depths... and saw stars.

Appearance: Mal resembled a ghost long before he met his end. Born albino, he bares stark white hair, eyebrows and and eyelashes, pallid skin and the distinctive grey-pink eyes with deep red pupils. Skinny to the point of unhealthy and due to his condition, has poor eyesight, meaning his slouching gait and dancing gaze don't do him any favours. His attire currently consists of little more than calve length breeches, a tattered white shirt and a very heavy knee length brown leather coat, with far too many hideaway pockets.

Attributes

Physical

Mental

Social

Strength: - 1

Intellect: - 3

Bearing: - 2

Dexterity: - 4

Intuition: - 3

Guile: - 2

Fitness: - 2

Willpower: - 2