• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Malleus Haereticorum - WiP

Carl

Not A Llama...
Feel free to use this thread for any/all OOC questions, input or feedback, discussions, etc.

Keep the In Character RPing-tab strictly for IC posts without adding notes or sections with OOC-related topics, if needed just tag someone in your post here. Especially when you want the other(s) to read it asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Beowulf Check-in confirmed! ^^

@Nine Tagged you, and all, in the Overview Tab where I updated the known info with a group-plot and reason to remain together, to strive for and basically an actual plot to rp in & towards hah.

Hmm well I'll be out of town for a few days starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to get a CS till afterwards.

But if I miss it, wish you all a wonderful RP (B')

Very kind of you, the CS Framework Thread is almost finished though (Working on it as we speak). However, the IC Thread might be up & running before you return and for group-cohesion reasons I would prefer not to allow 'jumping in' after RP Launch.

Again thanks for your kind words, and have fun on your trip to Oz... or wherever you're going. ^^

@Chara Angel of Death

The Character Sheet Framework is finished and posted in the Character Sign-Up Tab.

Feel free to let me know if you feel anything is off or needs to be added, either through the OOC tab or PM. :)

What do you mean 'past this point' ?

We all start in the cages of the convoy, whether full demon or otherwise. The IC starts there, what you decide to have been doing before-hand is up to you. After the starter plot, we'll all be working together in one way or another to get our hands on the relic and bring down Senecae.

Carl said:
What do you mean 'past this point' ?
We all start in the cages of the convoy, whether full demon or otherwise. The IC starts there, what you decide to have been doing before-hand is up to you. After the starter plot, we'll all be working together in one way or another to get our hands on the relic and bring down Senecae.
Oh gotcha.

Another question, what exactly would you consider a demon, as far as appearances.

I mean, they'd all have to assume human form to blend in? Or am I completely off...

Man I'm really excited for this RP, can't wait to read trough pages of Character Sheets!

@Chara Angel of Death : They don't necessarily need to be able to shapeshift their appearances into human form as long as they're able to speak the human language, for communication purposes. And anything that you describe and create as a daemon can function as one, daemons don't even necessarily HAVE to have a non-human'esque form (Unless you want it to have such an appearance). ^^

@DanishKreddi : Same here, hah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl said:
@Chara Angel of Death : They don't necessarily need to be able to shapeshift their appearances into human form as long as they're able to speak the human language, for communication purposes. And anything that you describe and create as a daemon can function as one, daemons don't even necessarily HAVE to have a non-human'esque form (Unless you want it to have such an appearance). ^^
@DanishKreddi : Same here, hah.
Well I just created a Cambion. Hope that suffices.

I've got a quick question. Is this how the world is:

Senecae is a pure deity, ruling all of mankind. Under her the nobility and the clergy help her execute justice. Opposed to her is Morx. He is an evil deity, ruling over every creature that isn't a pure-blooded man.

Does this mean the world is 'parted' in two? There's an unmade border which is shaped by the presence of humans contra non-humans?

Or do they all live together, people having different believes and cultures among each other?

It's a bit hard to formulate my question, I'll try again if it's not understandable!

I took it as She's the goddess of light and is ruling more like a dictator, she has absolute power and authority. I think she's sometimes good, sometimes bad. As for the beast men and what not, I have no clue.

While trying not to reveal all too much...Not everything is as white/black, or light/dark in this case, as it always seems.

Take that as you will. ^^

Carl said:
While trying not to reveal all too much...Not everything is as white/black, or light/dark in this case, as it always seems.
Take that as you will. ^^
Hey are you going to look over the characters or are you too busy?

I'm going to give the others more time to post or finish their Character Sheets before going over them. As I want all the players to be able to start playing around the same time.

Carl said:
I'm going to give the others more time to post or finish their Character Sheets before going over them. As I want all the players to be able to start playing around the same time.
Oh gotcha

@Nine Sounds good; I know the situation, whenever I have to come up with a name or picture for a character, I spend obscene amounts of time on it hah.

Awesome! I'll give the others a friendly nudge to see who's still working on their CS, or interested and soon to make a CS.

Can't wait to get things rolling. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back