Making a return to RPing.

Mr_Wiki_96

Hey there. My name is Mr Wiki or Wiki for short. This is technically my first time on the site but it isn't my first time RPing. I used to RP on and off 5-6 years ago, on another site back in secondary school (high school) but then college and other stuff came into my life and I ended up stopping; I haven't RPed in 2-3 years. I'm looking to make a comeback because I now have some spare time for it and I miss the joy of writing. Plus, the old site I used to go on is now pretty much dead.

My writing skills would be usually casual, bordering advanced but I am not looking for anything too complex yet; I'd like to ease back into all this. My creative preference is more characters than world building and I prefer to jump into more grounded and realistic settings but I am completely open to fantasy or futuristic settings given that the premise is intriguing. Not really one for 1-on-1's; I prefer group RPing.

If I make technical mistakes when writing, please tell me. I'm a little rusty and I am more than happy to learn and continually develop my writing skills.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to RP with some of you in the near future. :)

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Sorry to hear about your old sister the, but lovely to see you want to be part of our community!
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back