• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Making a post so I can send PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that 1 message makes you able to send PMs but a lot of it gets treated as spam until you have like, 10 messages sent in threads like this one, I think?

I think that must be (although I didn’t notice that oops). My posts looking for partners have been removed—I suppose because I hadn’t posted 10 times yet :/:

I can't send a message because it keeps telling me it's spam, why is this happening?
Until new members reach a certain amount of posts they have their content strictly monitored for specific words, phrases, and other factors. If you are trying to send a PM and get this message about spam, there is something within it triggering the filter. If you are posting something on the forums, the Staff will have to manually review it before approving or declining it.

My post says it is waiting for moderator approval, what does that mean?
New members have their content go through a filter which puts it into a moderation queue. A Staff member has to manually review any posts flagged by this system - which can happen due to certain keywords, phrases, or spambot behaviors. As this is a manual process it can take time for content in the queue to be reviewed.

If your thread or post disappear it is usually because they go in the queue.
We don't remove posts without explanation otherwise. If something was wrong with it you'd get a message :)

Hey,im completely new here and...ummm i don't know what to do lol,help anyone?
if you want to get started on roleplaying, you can search for a roleplay partner in the interest checks or you can create your own stating what you're looking for in a partner so that people who are interested message you. here's the link; Recruit Here

You know, we do have a very nice Discussion section where people can make actual comments instead of just posting here. ^;3^ (And you may just make some new friends and meet potential RP partners, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back