Make sure to lock the door at night....

AGProject7347

Elder Member
Character Application:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/2106-Make-sure-to-lock-the-door-at-night-(Sign-Ups)?p=55590#post55590

Story:

Ten people who lived normals lives, got a surprise when they all witness a murder of some kind from a high-up drug dealing cartel. Now they are all in witness protection, hiding from him as the police solve the case. What they didn't know was that they would be moved to a small town in South Carolina, and live with each other under the same roof. Now they not only have to worry about getting killed in they're sleep, they have to deal with the drama, akwardness, and the thrill of living with strangers. All they have to do is make sure to lock the door at night....

Notes:

will make sure no one is left behind, the only thing you will miss if your not on alot is talking.

Only 10 people are allowed to join.

I want to keep the characters balanced.

You guys don't know each other yet.

Rules:

No godmodding.

2. Age between 13-30 nothing over or under.

3. You can make up to two characters, nothing more.

4. Allowed to have romance, but nothing too detailed.

5. No weapons, you can have A pistol and a knife, but that's it.

6. This isn't a rule, but put "I love rule 10" in you application so I know you read the rules.

7. If you don't post for 5 days, you will be kicked.

8. No out of character drama, keep that in the RP.

9. You can curse, if you have a problem with it, don't join.

10. No leaving the small town, you can leave the house.

House Layout:

There is 10 rooms in total, so you don't have to share. 5 upstairs, 5 downstairs.

A dinning room and a kitchen.

2 bathrooms. One up stairs, one downstairs.

An attic and basement. (Washing machine and dryer are in the basement)

A living room and a recreation room (Video game systems, fooseball, tv ect.)

A backyard with pool, deck, grill, and table.

View attachment 2652

Town Layout:

A small gas station (There is only one car, it sits 5 people)

Small diner, an expensive restaurant

Town Center

Kroger Grocery Store

Tool Store

A small cafe

Cable and Internet company

Plumber

A small bakery

a couple small stores

a clothing store

small shops

a doctor's office

a dentist's office

small police station

a bar

small arcade/bowling/pizza place

(I know there isn't a lot, it is a small town)

Yes Krogers is a grocery store, and no you can not. For the simple reason all basic esentials are there and it's a small town. But give me an example on what you would like in the town.

A bookstore and the possibility of the other mom-and-pop owned specialty shops that crop up even in small towns. As examples: Bakeries, homemade good stores, second hand/antique shops, mechanics, plumbers, so on so forth

What about a bar? Even small towns have bars, even if they're merged with other businesses. I'd mention a post office but since no one's supposed to know where they are I guess they wouldn't be sending too much mail

Hmm...sorry if this question is annoying, but I'm still not entirely sure how to operate the site. Nonetheless, here's the question: How do I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back