• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Make it up as you go along (Experimental roleplay)

SilverSkyWolf

Anime addict
Fantasy roleplay where anyone can start immediately, you don't need to fill out a whole chacter sheet or get approved by me just start.

Explanation for how this will work: 

List of chacter sheets (write and update yours at your first post and I will copy and paste it here.)

My charcter sheets:

Name: Milo Greene

Species:

Appearance: Curly brown hair

Despite being inside, Milo was getting wet. It was raining and his house, newly built, wasn't water tight. Milo's curly sandy brown hair was, dark and straight from the sheer amount of water that the roof was letting in.

Milo decided to leave, he had enough of the constant 'drip, drip, drip' sound. Even though it was chucking it down outside, in the village, it would be better if he could get it fixed sooner then later.

@Idees@Gabriel97@Awkward Dino

(I haven't added in any fantasy or supernatural elements yet, but I think this will be better with them so feel free to add in anything of the like.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Cynthia

Species:

Appearance: wavy blood red hair, emerald green eyes

I'll enjoy cutting his goddamn throat when I find him. She thought, spitting her blood onto the concrete. It swirled away with the stream of gray to join the gutter waterfall. She blinked away the hazy veil that had crept behind her eyes; her exhausted brain begging her to rest. She had finally stopped the bleeding in her side, but not before it could stain the entirety of her shirt the same red as her wavy hair. Cynthia couldn't feel anything anymore, her nerves numbed by the sheets of freezing rain that pelted her relentlessly. She couldn't fail! She was so close to her objective!

Kill Milo Greene and reobtain the Eye. Sounded simple. So far, it was quite the opposite. 

Cynthia had never really met the guy, but at this point, she hated this Milo like a mortal enemy. Through the static in her brain, she spotted someone, their brown hair in a mop on top of their head. She took a step towards them, but faltered, falling to her knees. Her hands groped the wet concrete and shivers wracked her body. Her head hit the ground with a thud and she was absorbed by darkness.

@SilverSkyWolf

Thud. A Girl had collapsed. Milo stepped out of his house and shivered, cold and wet? Not a good combination, he thought walking up to her. She was young, probably about 16 or 17, and her blood was as red as her hair. He had to help.

Milo had managed to find a dry spot in his house (much to his own expence) to put the girl and, with several layers of blankets she wasn't at much risk of hyperthermia . He'd bandaged her injures as much as he could but he'd have to take her to a doctor. To be honest the whole thing seemed fishy to milo; what if they were from the Klaus Sydicate? But he had decided to refrain from tying her up since; one, that might not be the case; two, even if it were true, tying her up would revel his identity; and three, she was probably to week to move regardless.

Name: Jaylin Echo

Species: 

Looks: Thick black hair, angular jaw

Jaylin hadn't exactly told Iris what she was planning on doing at twelve o'clock at night in the middle of the ass end of the village. The woman would probably kill her. The handle of the silver dagger at her side dug painfully into her ribs. The thing was more decorative than anything, needing to be sharpened a lot. To be honest, she didn't even know what she was doing. Jaylin's eyes caught sight of a man, curly brown mop atop his head, carrying a woman into his home. Jaylin slinked along behind him standing beside his window as he closed the door behind him. She glanced into the window, curiosity taking over her. The man's eyes were startling green, so green that it startled her. The red haired woman had blood covering her and Jaylin found herself leaning g closer to the window, almost pressing her face against it. She needed to hear if they began talking. Curious as she was.

A young man walking along the railway tracks to a nearby town, "I feel static in the air, tonight something is going to happen" he thought as the rain dropped on his skin, and the black clouds swirl along the sky, his boots, well worn tracking the rust of the damp, wet, rails. Playing with a pocket knife in his pocket he see's an inn lit up in the cloudy twilight, the smell of metallic blood is faint in the air, paying very little attention to it he steps into the quiet homely town. the static pressure grows in the humid air. one name is on his mind "Klaus"... his blood is calm at the feeling of the cold rain on his skin

Name: Talo

Species: Human

Looks: An moderate sized man dressed as if from a desert nation, white highlighted brown curly hair, with dull calm grey eyes that contrast with his tan skin

Name: Tiercy

Species: Changling (Faerie)

Looks: 
tumblr_nic7areISu1sk1rjvo1_500.jpg

With small blue and purple wings under hoodie.

Tiercy layed in the tub in the bare bathroom of the newly built house, holding her breath. A rainbow assortment of strings to make friendship bracelets were the only things to entertain her. She'd been living in the house under construction for awhile now. And she panicked when it started to get furnished. She was about to make a mad dash out, but that's when the curly haired man came in. And he wasn't gone for long before he brought back someone.

The reason the young orphan was hiding in a bathtub was because she was looking for something called 'The Eye'. There was a place that took in non human orphans-in her case a faerie changling who was rejected by the human family she was switched with once her wings appeared and hair turned blue- and had them do this one man's dirty work. He was a strange, secretive man who only went by 'Popeye'. He took in children like her and they should be greatful for that-even though he was harsh-and should do work in exchange for him being their fatherly figure. Tiercy's new job was to find The Eye, but she really didn't want to so was slacking off and hiding.

the rocky valley that surrounded the village was dangerous at night, shadowy creatures lurked underground, in the rotting fallen trees or along the sharp jagged rocks that lined the countryside, their nature was poisonous and they spew miasma to succumb their prey, but that was the nature of this area, the rain blocked what would've been a bright large crescent moon according to the town halls almanac, what normally could've been a safe night now was a very dangerous one for travelers due to the storm blocking out the moon and stars, no light shore through the twisting clouds, this was a recipe for disaster if one was not hidden away in the light of the oil lamps that hung in the pathways blowing in the cold humid air, or if one was lucky enough to be safe within a shelter

what would've been a normal local stop, in the sleepy village of "Praetereo" grew to become more and more hazardous as the storm progressed and the night's darkness grew

Praetereo is Latin for "passover" or "to walk by", fitting name for a small village

@Iskolde @Athena Cykes @SilverSkyWolf

Cynthia woke with a violent shiver. She sucked in air, filling her lungs with warm air.

Plip, plip, plip, plip. The gentle sound of dripping water, calmer now.  The rain was easing up.

Her emerald green eyes scanned the surroundings, taking in every flaw in the wood boards, every puddle of water on the floor. She tried to sit up, but the wound in her side flared up and she had to fall back. She held her pale hand to the injury to assured herself it wasn't bleeding again. Cynthia scrunched the scratchy blanket up in her hand, rubbing her bruised head. A blurry figure was there. There was something familiar about him.

"Hello?" She asked carefully, squinting.

Talo searched for a place to stay, as he stepped into town, walked his way along the well worn flat stones that made up the roads and paths of the town, the flame in oil lanterns cast dancing tall shadows as if figures born from fire were celebrating the night, approaching the inn, it appears to be held with just loose boards and large sheets  of durable cloth, after a kreek of the opening of the door Talo finds it to be abandoned, rats and the wildlife too timid to live in the crag surrounding the village who were hiding from the cold scurry at the noise of the door, everything within suffers the scars of an attack to the unwary and the inexperienced one may see this as an attack of one the local beasts but to talo this was of someone of great power and wind magic, what looks like claw marks left by something with scythes for nails dig deep into the wooden floor is really the summoning a gale of impressive force, leaving broken dishes to scatter the floor and furniture thrown across the room, this was done by magical powers, but why? Talo sets up then sits on a dry wooden chair and lights a nearby candle, what ever happened here was of little concern, as his cloak was damp, his stomach starved, and his body sore, tonight he will not be paying to stay at the inn.

outside the faded tarnished window he sees the bright light of a newly built home, unknowing to Talo this is the home of the odd Milo Greene, after a nights rest he'll begin his search there.

as Talo is lulled to sleep by the sound of rain, in that ruin of the wooden building, he thinks of his travel to this place, how the crag held hidden creatures of formidable force, and begins to dream dreams of memories of times long past and the candle light flickered dancing shadows on the wall

"Glad your awake," said Milo looking down at the girl, "I've done porridge for ya." His accent was particularly strong at the moment. It always was when he was home alone, but he wasn't alone today. What if my accent gives away who I am? Well it's done now, it'll seem strange if I cover it up.

Milo walked over to the counter and spooned some hot steamy porridge into a bowl, and put honey on top (way too much). The girl needed the energy and, if overly sweet porridge was needed, he'd give her overaly sweet porridge.

Milo passed the bowl to her along with a spoon and explained, "I'm gonna go run ya a bath" and walked out.

Walking towards the bathroom Milo wondered whether she'd be able to eat the porridge or not. She'd hate it if I fed her though, anyone would. 

Milo would have to give her a bath fully clothed. He wasn't the type to take a girls clothes off, definitely not a minor, and she couldn't bathe herself.

However when Milo got to the bath there was a kid inside.

"Bloody 'ell!" Shouted Milo, surprised to find a kid inside. I've just cursed in front of a child! "Sorry for that.." he added, "Ignore what I just said."

@Emberskull@Athena Cykes

(In the first speech bubble I was gonna do "ya'r" instead of "your" but then I realised I didn't want Milo to sound like a pirate! XD )

Tiercy jumped up frightenedly. So much for her plan of getting out soon. She should have gone a long time ago, when the fans were being installed and the counter tops layed. But there was rarely a new house being built in this village, and it was so much nicer than a 50 year old abandoned shack.

"Bloody hell right back at you!" She exclaimed, trying to sound threatening though she had a pretty high voice. The girl had been desensitized to language at the rough place she lived at. She has forgotten to bring her pocket knife, so she looked pretty silly waving an unfinished weaved braclet at him in a stained cat ear hoodie. "You better not hurt me! I-I'm a faerie royal!" Which wasn't nessecarily true, just what she liked to believe.

As she studied this man, she cocked her head. "Hey… You're called Milo, eh?" She inquired, hand on hips. He was one of the suspected people in the area that The Eye was traced to.

@SilverSkyWolf

"Yes I'm called Milo, how did yer know my name?" 
Chances were she was from the Klaus syndicate. They knew where he was. Great, I'm gonna have to move house again!

"Ya ain't no royalty, yer lying in a bathtub!" Milo mocked her outlandish claim. 
The girl was young, her clothes were tatted, and she was starved. Sure she was from the syndicate but, she was a kid. What the hell is wrong with 'em, hiring kids?
Milo opened the door and looked back at the girl, "Follow me, I'll go get yer some food"

@Athena Cykes

Teircy shrugged, looking very careless. "Eh, heard it around. Places." She quickly moved on to his next statement.

"Well I was! I used to be royalty!" She argued, sticking out her tounge at him. She gathered up her strings and shoved them in the pouch of her hoodie without taking her eyes off him.

"I don't want your food you redneck!" She huffed. "I already have food!" And by food she meant a half eaten bag of gummies and a pack of gum. But she figured if she was annoying enough she would get kicked out and could safely be on her way.

@SilverSkyWolf

Teircy shrugged, looking very careless. "Eh, heard it around. Places." She quickly moved on to his next statement.

"Well I was! I used to be royalty!" She argued, sticking out her tounge at him. She gathered up her strings and shoved them in the pouch of her hoodie without taking her eyes off him.

"I don't want your food you redneck!" She huffed. "I already have food!" And by food she meant a half eaten bag of gummies and a pack of gum. But she figured if she was annoying enough she would get kicked out and could safely be on her way.

@SilverSkyWolf

"Your following me aren't you?" Argued Milo, covering up his accent, "So I'd think that you want to eat something." He opened the kitchen door and the smell of porridge and honey wafted towards their noses, it made Milo hungry. He glanced over to the girl. She must be starved.

"Are ya alright" he asked the redhead girl she'd been alone for a while.

@Emberskull

by the time they had been talking the night had past, it was still had not raised itself to sunset and the clouds still blocked the sky, but what was originally a down pour had been reduced to a drizzle, muddied puddles painted the stone roads, the recently and hastily installed roofing of Milo's home still dripped water on himself, his visitors and his wooden floor.

then sun began to rise, signaling another day, and one step closer till the dry autumn

Name: Eleanor Rose

Species: Pixie

Appearance: Frizzy Orange Hair, orange glow, only a couple inches tall.

Eleanor had found her way through the harsh rain and into a house. It wasn't much help, as the house was quite leaky, but it still somewhat protected her wings. Hearing voices, she decided to follow the sounds, looking for help in the muggy house.

IMG_3593.JPG

seeing the faint glow of the familiar small pixie awoke Talo from his sleep, he stands up brushes the rags he uses as clothes and steps outside the building that once was a inn, he yells " هل لي أن أتحدث إليكم؟" Realizing he is not in his home country and most spoke English in this area he corrects himself "excuse me? may we stop and have words?"

@SilverSkyWolf

Cynthia took a starved bite out of the honeyed porridge, considering her situation in thoughtful munches. There was a brief silence followed by voices, muffled but audible. One word stood out: 

Milo.

Oh no no no no... She thought, biting her lip. I'm in enemy hands and I'm defenseless, as well as the other person here. She must be from Ferrel Corp... They're always one step ahead of Klaus. 

I'll have to play it cool until I'm strong enough to get him. She thought as Milo came back into the room.

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks. Who were you talking to?"

"I'm not following you in specific… There are some other people I'm watching." Tiercy stated, shrugging again. She seemed not to care very much about this mission. Why should she when the mysterious man never gave the kids details? 

She he watched as he left, cautiously walking to the bathroom door. There was someone else out there, and with lots of hesitation finally followed him. She shot a glare and blew a raspberry at the random bleeding girl. "Tiercy, faerie royalty!"

"I told you I have food!" She argued, even though whatever he had pulled out smelled wonderful. She pulled out the bag of candy and gum pack for a moment before possessively shoving them back into her pocket. "And I found a blackberry bush last night. I'm fine."

"But you're underestimating me! I'm not just some kid, I even know some spells!" She puffed, putting her fists on her hips. 

@SilverSkyWolf @Emberskull

"Do ya?" Milo was fascinated with magic, but had never been able to do it directly, he had to use magical items to perform magic. Ya either 'ave it or ya don't: talent.

Milo looked at the red head. "I'm glad," he said, "rest up, won't ya." He'd now had two starving girls in his house, most likely after him. The eye wasn't even activated and trouble still seemed to find Milo!

@Emberskull@Athena Cykes

"Mhm!" Tiercy chirped, smiling giddily. "It's in my blood!" She then caught herself off gaurd and returned her face to a scowl.

"So… It would make sense for me to leave now." She said pointedly, uncomfortable in this situation. Even if he did have the eye, she'd move onto another suspect. And lie to her mysterious boss that she had forcefully searched him. Primarily because she was too lazy to do anything forceful for real.

@SilverSkyWolf

Unsure of what to think, possibly Talo had been driven mad by something in the air, did he imagine the glow? planing to investigate he knocks on the door of Milo Greene's abode,

Thunk Thunk Thunk

Not knowing what would meet him when the door was opened he preps himself to attack if needed, a surge of static starting from his boots, through his body and along to his right hand which was holding a well worn pocket knife, the damp air allows for the surge to easily be focused, electricity was his domain, and as long as his feet are on the ground, the change of the earth is for his own uses, unlike a academic spell caster he cannot conjure magic from nothing, he can only control what is already there and his expertise ends at bolts of electricity and magnetism.

He waits at the doorway, he needs answers for what he is looking for and he needs to leave the village as soon as he gets them.

As the pixie flew through the cracks in the roof she found herself in a room with three other people, all eating helpings of food. At the sight of people who may be able to help, she started to glow a little brighter. She flew from the top of the ceiling and landed on the table, yipping in her pixie gibberish. It all made perfect sense to her, but to the humans at the table, she sounded like a squeaky toy. She hopped up and down for emphasis, hoping that she wouldn't have to use her powers in order to get what she wanted.

The room was getting brighter. If the light is broke, I'll...

A pixie had landed on the table. Not another one! The pixie, while small, was a fiesty creature you had to be careful around them. Milo spoke a little pixie.

"What are you doing here?"  Was about all he could ask. He could give the pixie a way to communicate with them, pixies were often used in light bulbs, if she stayed here she'd be in danger. A knocking could be heard, someone wanted to enter.

"Yeh can come in, door ain't looked," Milo shouted, not wanting to go to the door.

Milo grabbed the pixie in his hands and went out the room, telling the two girls he'd be back. The man who had knocked at the door would most likely be in by now, milo didn't know why he'd let a stranger in. Then again, he had two injured girls in his kitchen and a pixie in his hands. He was too soft.

Since the pixie was cupped in his hands she wouldn't be able to see him go through a bookshelf-door or a trapdoor under a rug. Milo had had the house specialy built so this room would be secure. At the expense of the roof of corse.

Milo let the pixie go and started to look around the room for the materials he needed.

@Flowër Powër

@Unlucky Alec

the electricity in the air dissipates as Talo slowly opens the door "هل تتحدث الانجليزية؟ هل تمانع إذا كنت تسأل بعض الأسئلة؟"

he then corrects himself "excuse me am I interrupting anything? I'm looking for a member of the royal family from the capital east of here, have any of you seen anyone unusual recently?"

Tiercy hearing this covers her face with her hood realizing that this strange man is here for her

being from a different country and unsure of what a normal household he assumes a pixie, changeling, and two humans who may be a couple  living in the same house in the dark is a normal occasion, 

Milo who is being overwhelmed with the growing number of people who are inviting themselves into his house decides to sit silently

Talo unsure of the strange situation turns to Tiercy, "you seem to know this place well, if you see the Inn keeper give them this" placing a handful of metal corroded coins in her lap, "I think there are dangerous people out there, the Inn was torn apart, do you know of anyone who could've done this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back