Main Topic

B

Full name: Lucile Parker

Nickname: Luci

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Appearence: Brown intense eyes and a short blonde bob with a baby blue headband. She wears a blue sweater, with jean shorts and  brown soft boots. She occasionally wears round red glasses when needed. She is pretty flat on her chest but is curvy near the bottom.

Personality: Luci tends to be vicious and snobby towards strangers, but is neutral and protective over who she knows or are close to her. Luci can also be a bit anxious at times in time of crisis, but can hide it well. She is stubborn and angered easily, and is a flirt.

Dislikes: Random people, dogs, ocean

Family: Had an old but rich father who is currently in prison

Where she comes from: She came from an unknown place where she grew up with her abusive father all alone in a mansion. Her father usually beat her and raped her on a daily basis causing her to be untrusting and anxious around others, as well as not knowing how to act around others only ever interacting with her father.

Tid-bits:

*She is really weak and doesn't know how to fight at all whatsoever 

*Known to lie

*Flinches a lot

*Will act superior in foreign and frightening situations

*Just weak in general 

*Passionette about piano and is bashful about the topic

----------------------

Yeah okay I'm ready!

Xenra Rainbow was busy being brought into the Insanity Camp. She hated how the walls were so think nd tall, implying no escape. She took notice of the hall moniter persona, and tried avoiding her. There was no need to get into a fight so early into the day. 

Bai saw her and decided she had nothing better to do then follow Xen around, maybe give her a tour. She needed to, if she wanted to be paid. 

Xenra noticed the now-stalking girl. The girl would probably arrest her for snooping about for an exit. Xenra instead took a breath and faced her. "Need anything?" she asked, a hint of sharpness in her voice.

"Hell, no," Xenra answered casually, waving her off. "I don't need a tour guide." Xenra walked faster. What she really didn't need was getting in trouble with her mouth. Why won't I shut up? Xenra scolded herself.

A girl strutted through the halls as her blonde hair bounced with each step. She looked pretty upset about something. She clenched her fists Ike she was walking through.

Xenra sighed in relief and went off to the sidelines. I shouldn't be pestered here... This place is just crazy... Xenra rubbed her head. 

The girl noticed that she saw two girls pointing to her. She pretended to not see it and stayed silent, unclenching her fists but not bothering to smile.

Luci was clueless on how to greet her. "Er, I'm Luci." She cleared her throat. "Sorry, hello I'm Lucile Parker, but I'd much prefer Luci." She sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back