Main Thread [NG]

• k___mikoto_003_by_grimm6jack-d66hmbj.jpg

Jason - Red Spectres (Leader)

With: Spectres SQUAAAAAD

Keimi looked at Jason through the corner of her eye, then glanced ahead to pay attention to where she was walking."Hmmmmmm~... Yeah... Everything's fine." Jason didn't think too much of it and let Keimi do her thing. The gang took a few more steps before coming to a stop once again. This time, Keimi looked around to stop and stare at a certain direction. Seemed something caught her attention. Jason squinted his eyes to see the pink-haired Leatherface walking towards them. Before he could do anything, Keimi dumped her food on him as she ran towards Archie, "Thanks?"

"'Ello, mate. I see it's the 'ole crew almost..." Archie gently set Keimi down before doing what seemed like a head count. Jason decided to join the group huddling around Arch just to hear, "I 'appen to be a fan o' bondage, myself, mate. 'Specially with ol' Keimi here." You kinky weird bastard. He let the guy finish talking to the girls to nod his head up with a smirk on his face, "Hey Cock, you came a little late."

@theglassangel @RubyRose @Suzumaki Arakai @SirBlazeALot @s0l @minismurf

Last edited by a moderator:

? Organization: Black Cobras ? Rank: Second in Command ?

smile

Watching as some of the Tigers submitted to the poison, Iris began scanning the area to clear it. She made sure to keep Remiel in view, although him and the other second in command were having a small chit-chat, somehow Chikage came and snatched her up and away.

I wonder if it was jealousy?

However the thought didn't linger in her mind too long, as she immediately continued to focus on her search for her friends. Glasper had made off with Evey. Where was Vaughn and Audence? As Iris made her way through the fog, a familiar figure caught her eye. It was the body of the guy that had given her the slash across the shoulder.

I let him do that.

The reality of her actions she still wasn't too sure. The Cobras knew she could have moments of blood lust, but she had been calm lately. Still, she felt a sudden urge to reach out. Pulling her weapon of choice out of her pocket-an onyx sharpie- Iris edged towards the figure with a seemingly dark aura surrounding her. An uncanny giggle escaped her lips, as a sly smirk crossed her face. However, things would be crossed over this man's face as well. After drawing whiskers and a heart nose on the man's face, Iris relished in the small victory.

Hah....I hope you're having nightmares little tiger ?

Somehow she thought if his body heard her say that aloud he would surely come to life right now and slash her heart out. Sighing, Iris took her leave, her moment of fun ruined seconds after as she noticed another figure. Rushing towards the fallen figure, a look of gloom crossed her face.

It was none other than Audence.

W-What is this? Gah, Audence you....you idiot!

She would definitely reprimand him later. Her cold, dark magenta eyes burned holes into his unconscious body. At a closer glance Iris could see wounds that needed to be tended to. She reached her hand out but froze. Her long silver hair fell onto his face as she loomed over him. Her heart began pounding quickly. A person could look so different asleep.

Up close Audence is...

*Doki Doki*

...his hair looks...

*Doki Doki*

...even his calm breathing...

*Doki Doki*

...so gentle looking...it's....it's so...my heart is going to explode...

"KYYAAAA SO SCARY!!!!"

Iris let out a mild scream of fear. Her head was spinning.

I thought I could help him but looks like I got too close after all. It's all really frightening...Im sorry Audence!

Iris was already a little weak from using a large amount of her poison.

"V-Vaughnn! Carry Audence back to our HQ for treatment!"

Her voice had a soft ring to it, but held enough authority to make it known she was serious. Deep down she knew she should overcome this fear of touching people, but she couldn't bring herself to...not just yet.

Turning to Remiel she spoke even more softly,

"R-Remiel. You wouldn't...mind playing some of your music when we get home would you?"

His music always had a calming effect when he played for those he cared for. She was sure everyone, not only herself would enjoy his captivating melodies.

@theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

Miles

Location:Waiting to ride what may be the best ride in the district

Organization:Red Specters all the way

Hanging With: The coolest folks from the West Side (read: almost all the Specters)

"You're right about the 'not shooting Gordon' thing, it'd be a bad idea in almost every scenario" After responding to Melony, Miles saw that Jason was speaking quietly with Keimi, but before he could say anything Archie arrived. "Hey there Archie, still managing to avoid STDs? And what's with all the references to sex today? First with people's grandma's and now with BDSM, what's gonna come next?" Something that was always amusing to Miles was the effort, or lack thereof, that people put into mimicking different accents.

@SirBlazeALot @Bedbae @minismurf @RubyRose @theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Organization: Red Spectres Member | Location: (Red Rose/White Rose) Travelling | Interacting/Mentioned: Keimi, Vladimir, Jason, Miles, Melony, Iza, Leon, Cato, (Gordon), and anyone else...

"'at it is. 'at it is. Now... would you lookie 'ere... Melony... and wee-bit Iza." Archie removed himself from Leon and directed his attention towards Melony and Iza while Keimi rapidly ruffled Leon's hair, giving him a look that blended him better with the Spectres. He only narrowed his eyes and dismissed any thoughts on asking her to stop - She seemed like the type to get easily hurt or offended, and he didn't want to chance pissing these guys off.

Treating him as she usually does, Iza crossed her arms and legs, greeting him with some Australian slang - but without an attempt at the accent.
"G'Day mate. Catch any crocodiles lately?" She asked. Archie only chuckled, lowering his head for a second with a yawn before smiling back up at the tiny girl and hugging himself. "Mmm. Stereotypes turn me on, love." Leaning back down and matching his eye level with hers, he lifted a finger and winked, "Haven't caught'em, but I 'ave been wrestlin'. I spend most o' my time boxin' kangaroos and feedin' domesticated koala bears." Once he was done being sarcastic and playing along with Iza, Archie tugged on a lock of Melony's hair before finally turning to face Jason and his cheeky grin.

"Hey Cock, you came a little late."

"Fashionably, aye?" He chuckled and made his way back over to his bag, lifting it and placing it around his shoulder with a hop to adjust the weight. "Hey there Archie, still managing to avoid STDs? And what's with all the references to sex today? First with people's grandma's and now with BDSM, what's gonna come next?" And now Miles! Thinking on what he said, Archie opened his arms and wrapped them around the lanky guy, "Evenin', mate!" He pat him roughly on the back before placing himself beside him and wrapping an arm around Miles' shoulder like he did with Leon. Archie placed his face close to Miles' and grinned cheekily, "If you'd like, I can guarantee that you'll come next."

He kind of set himself up for that one. And being the dumb one that she is, Keimi didn't very well understand the joke - She jumped towards the two, jerking down on Leon's leash, and began jogging in place,
"No! We're all gonna come together! We're heading to find Gordon, Archie, I told you through phone messaging! We're actually pretty close-" Keimi stopped and sniffed the air again before nodding and taking up jogging once more, "Yeah! Come on!"

"...Aren't we heading towards White Rose?" Leon asked, rubbing a finger between the collar and his neck. When he spoke, Keimi suddenly turned to face him with a look of surprise, blinking with wide eyes. She pointed and allowed her jaw to drop, "You can talk?" He's been talking. "...I've been talking. But, if I'm correct, we are heading in the direction of White Rose. And... if I remember correctly, you said you heard something earlier and mistook it as a hint not to get ice cream-"

"A cookie."

"...Right. A cookie. Anyways... Could your friend Gordon have started trouble? Is he the type to do so?" Leon asked, his expression remaining completely stoic the entire time he spoke. His eyes flickered around, making contact with each given person in the group, then landed specifically on Archie who began clapping for no apparent reason. "This... Does- We should hurry! There's no time to waste! Just you wait Gordon! We're coming to the rescue!" Keimi took her bag of food from Jason and tucked it behind a worker's stand. Instead of walking back over to wait on the others, she began walking backwards while waving for them to follow, "Come on, come on!" They're actually pretty close to where they're headed, and it won't take long before all of the gang's leaders are in one place.

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @s0l @Bedbae @(They'll reach La Lune in my next post unless someone else takes the initiative and makes it happen sooner c:)
[/border]
[/border]

Felicita & Isaac

Interacting with: Chikage, Brooklyn, Tsu

proxy.php
Alisa reflexively flew from Chikage's grasp and onto Felicita's shoulder. The redhead however, wasn't feeling as smooth. Feeling the green cloud overwhelm her, the owl was immediately hooting in tired cries as the animal leaned into Felicita with her talons. The last thing she saw were Cobras fighting off the imaginary animals of some sort. Feeling a bit drowsy, she nearly tipped over as Chikage carried her. Warm... She thought. Naturally, she nuzzled against him. Realizing she had done this, however, she jolted from his grasp. Hurriedly using a fraction of her chi that was left to turn into smoke form, she quickly materialized beside Chikage and quite awkwardly as well in front of the Dragons. "Oh. It's the Dragons." Fel said in the presence of the leaders, a little bit of distaste in her tone. Her hair and general appearance was disheveled but her tone was calm as per usual. "Good evening, indeed."

tumblr_static_648az2wm8n40kwc848o8w444o.gif
"Isaac, if it's too late to stop whatever's going on here on our end, we owe them an apology...but we will not back down, and we will not beg their forgiveness. If they can't accept our apology, then they'll just have to face us." Isaac scoffed in response. Who did the leader think she was talking to? "If nothing else permits, my Leader. I'll make sure by the time we exit, the ground and the buildings around us are charred and empty." Cracking his knuckles, the electricity traveled through one hand to the other. He would be completely lying if Tsu's anger didn't rub off on the second in command. Besides, who was he to be talking about calm? "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Tears flowed from Brooklyn's face, which only resulted in an eyebrow raised from Isaac. He knew better than to react with violence, the way that he normally punished ninjas wasn't with punishment, but with excess training (whether physical or chi really depended on the person), or meditation. Despite what it sounded like, it was absolutely hell if Isaac was there, critiquing the techniques and physical prowess.

Truthfully, Isaac felt sorry for Brooklyn, she was much too spineless as well as anxious for her own good. "Brooklyn... where is Cielo? Did you see any other Dragons in White Rose? Wait... woke up? What are you talking about? Where was the man from? Was he a Tiger?" There were so many questions Isaac knew he wouldn't get the answer to right away. Huffing in disappointment, he saw the Tiger leader and a second in command by his side. "Good evening. I believe we've met before." He said, suspiciously to Felicita. The redhead nodded and looked up to Chikage. "Our leader is here... to talk about the attacks that have happened in the festival, the attacks that have happened before today as well as... whoever she might be." She pointed to Cielo, passed out on Chikage's right arm. Knowing he was never good at the whole apologizing thing, he looked to Tsu to sort things out... All Isaac knew that if she looked back to him with an angrier look to her eye, he would start to strike.

@Suzumaki Arakai @SirBlazeALot

MayMarie & Evey

Interacting with: Gigi, Glasper, Audence

giphy.gif
The photographer was about to go as ham as an aggressive blonde girl that had just been stabbed could possibly get. That was until Gigi, her saviour and fellow hater decided to grab her over her shoulder and... spank her? "No! Bad May! Bad! Shut up!" Gigi slapped her partner's butt with every exclamation before issuing a warning. "And don't even think about trying to fuck up my back, cause anything you do to me is coming right back to you hoe! Courtesy of Jed! So just shut the hell up!" May flailed around in her grip. The blonde's eyes widened as she turned completely red. "Whore..." She grumbled under her breath. Why did she have to be so lightweight? How did Gigi seem to pick her up from the ground ever so effortlessly? MayMarie jumped at every time her hand made contact with the photographer's bottom. The poisonous gas took over her system as she began to feel tired. May foolishly inhaled a big breath of the gas, falling asleep. Not before she attempted to land a punch. The hit was so light that it wasn't enough strength to transfer anything that would be able to hurt. It was ironic how the bitchiest or coldest of people had the calmest sleeping faces. Her breath began to slow down and become heavier. This was rather easy to tell, with her bustiness and all.

tumblr_n63qvbEEwB1sc32y3o1_500.gif
"It's not Vaughn, I can see it too! Evey, I-I'm really sorry!" Evey was shocked, watching the teenager throw sludge at the monster. "Wait... what? Then where's Vaughn? Who the hell could possibly do th-- What the fuck?!" She exclaimed as the petite girl felt a sensation of falling, then being carried in a time she couldn't even process. Her hands felt something similar to sludge, then to the fabric of his hoodie. Cobra clothes. The black hoodie somehow calmed her. Why was he apologizing? "Glasp... you have to let me... keep going!" Coughing up more blood, what came out wasn't acidic, the only thing that escaped were occasional sparks. She was running out of chi. Evey stopped arguing at this point. Whoever that kid did to her, she hoped that one day, he would end up with several limbs that wouldn't come back. Ever. Wiping up the sweat on her tangled short hair, she leaned against Glasper.

"I-I'm sorry...I just...I just..." Once he caught his breath he wrapped up as the two slowed down. "I was worried you'd get...more hurt than you already are." Glasper looked down and examined the wound Jed had inflicted on her. With wide eyes, she gathered up the courage to look down, something she never liked to do after battle. Her breath later became shaky. The wound was... pretty bad. Worse than Evey had ever managed. Reaching into her pocket, she found one of Glasper's black handkerchief, full of ash and with rips down the edges. Frustratingly, Evey decided to rip up a part of her shirt and wiped her bloody wound down. "I should be the one that's sorry... I just ruin everything, don't I?" Evey gave him a sad smile as little tears ran down her face.

"That girl back there called me a crybaby, you know. Not too far from the truth, isn't it, Glasp? Man... fuck this festival, I just need another round on the Screamer." Evey said, trying to lighten up the mood, looking up at the dark haired boy as he carried her. The Screamer was a particularly scary ride at Funworld, it was a slingshot like ride that was separated into small pods, turned upside down and had more loops than you could count. It went up high and the drops were rather unpredictable and for that reason, it was Evey's favourite. "I hope Audie, Remy, Iris and Vaughn are okay..." Evey said wistfully.

@SirBlazeALot @Suzumaki Arakai

Remiel

Interacting with: Iris, Audence, Vaughn (Jed)

Anime6.jpg~c200
There was something strange about the situation. Casually yawning, the area he was hidden in wasn't hit with as much sleepy gas. Since everyone seemed to have left, he used his echolocation for other local Cobras. He located two bodies, one by Iris that she seemed to have fun with, and one... somewhere else? Using his cane, he found his way towards the strange body. With the smell of weed, he could only identify it as Vaughn's. "Iris, I guess you could say Vaughn was a... one hit wonder~" Giggling boyishly, he felt around the ground and lifted his body up in the air. The stench of weed confirmed that it was indeed him. "I think my hands are quite full..." He said, apologetically. "I can play music and pay for peaches if you carry him home~" Remy smiled, waiting for Iris to lead him away.

@NyxNightmare @Suzumaki Arakai @SirBlazeALot @RubyRose

Del

Kickin' It With: Dale

full

Del wanted to avoid talking about the fight, because naturally that conversation would lead to who would win, and that wasn't important right now. Del had supreme confidence in the Tigers to win, and he'd already validated himself as having a hand in that effort by removing one of the women from the fight for Chikage. Of course he had his own selfish reasons for doing so, but that's his story if anyone asks. One less woman for Chikage to worry about hurting! I simply teleported her away and calmed her down! You had your opponents and I had mine! Not a lie, right? So instead he changed the subject back to the Monopoly game. "Yeah, we like to keep a competitive yet friendly environment around here~" he whispered.

But of course once they were in the kitchen and away from the game, Del raised his voice. He didn't want to call attention to Dale, though he assumed that no one would ever guess that he would bring a Cobra into The Den. They would probably think that she was just another girl from North District with a thing for gangsters, and the less she spoke to them or around them the better. "What can't you do?" Dale asked him on the other side of the bar. Del smiled and answered, "I can't tap dance~" with a charming wink.

"Sex On The Beach sounds fantastic, in more ways then one... Perhaps we could do a few shots after a couple cocktails." He was pretty relieved when she asked for Sex on the Beach, because it's as easy to prepare as it is suggestive. "We can do whatever you want~ You've got great taste by the way." Del retrieved all that he'd need: coconut rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice. He mused and schmoozed as he began to pour the separate parts into glasses. "You know what? We should go to the beach some time!" he chuckled, fully realizing the implication he was making, but added, "Seriously, though. It could be fun~ There's one near...Funworld, isn't there?" Now Del sounded absolutely interested in taking Dale to the beach, but he had zero intention of actually doing so. He could tell earlier that she was worried about being a one night stand, and he didn't want that to interfere with his own plans. So he was, in a rather roundabout way, telling her that he was interested in more than that, when in fact he was not. Del stirred the drinks and shoveled a bit of ice into them before topping them with tiny black straws and adorning the rims of the glasses with an orange slice. He held up his glass for a toast and asked, "To...the beach?"

@RubyRose

Gigi

Kickin' It With: MayMarie, and Jed

full

With little resistance from May, Gigi was able to successfully carry the girl out of danger. Panting heavily, she tried to continue shit talking May in her head with Jed. She talks a big game but she's totes harmless~ She's gonna owe you and I lunch after this shit. What'd she look like when I spanked her? Did you see? Jed...? Jeeeed... Gigi cocked her head as she heard strange noises coming from Jed's mind. "The fuck..." ...Jed!? Gigi couldn't turn her head around with May on her shoulders to get a good look so she opened her third eye to see if she could clear up the weird hodgepodge of sound ruminating from Jed's mind. And she discovered that by doing so, she could peak into his dreams. Gigi stopped dead in her tracks and stood perfectly still for a moment.

Her normal eyes glazed over. This had never happened to her before, because she needed to establish eye contact with people before she could get in their heads. But her pre-existing link with Jed lasted into his sleep and with her third eye, she could experience his dreams. Beside herself with a newly found trait of her Chi, she wondered how far her influence extended in his mind, if perhaps she could stir him awake or still manage to communicate with him. But now wasn't the time for experiments, if he was asleep, that meant Iris's gas got to him, and she couldn't just leave him there, he'd been hella helpful tonight and even selfless by putting aside his beef for his brother for the rest of the gang. Selflessness was not common among Tigers, and he didn't deserve to be left behind.

When she'd gotten away from the lounge, she laid May down in a "safe spot" (as safe a spot could be to leave an unconscious buxom girl at midnight lol). "Awww...May you're so cute and tolerable when you're unconscious~ You should be unconscious more often!" She pinched the sleeping girl's cheek before darting away from her. Gigi took a huge breath and held it before diving back in to save Jed...and oh yeah, her naginata. Careful not to breathe, she placed the handle between her teeth and put her arms under Jed's. She wasn't strong enough to carry him like she could with May, so she folded her arms under his, stood up, lifted him partially and began to drag him away. She'd noticed the immature markings one of the Cobras had left on his face, but if that was the worst they did, then that'd have to be their petty little victory of the night.

While dragging him, she attempted to speak to him through his dreams. Her third eye's sclera swirled with magnificent colors as she managed to get her voice reverberating in his dreams. Don't worry Jed, I've got you! I'm gonna get you out of here! Trying to train with this new skill kept Gigi's focus and distracted her from how tired she was feeling. She had to take little breaths through her teeth as she dragged Jed away and the gas was getting to her. Just... a little... further! Gigi fell over backward as she cleared the cloud, finally able to breathe. She stared up at the sky as she took deep inhales of the fresh air before petting Jed's head, which was resting on her stomach. We did it! Gigi stood up and dragged Jed the rest of the way to May and slumped his body next to her's. She whipped out her cell phone and dialed her house phone. After a few rings, her mother picked up. "Mommy, can you send Johann to La Lune? My friends and I need a ride," she asked in a far sweeter tone than her normal speaking voice. "Thanks Mommy! I love you~"

@theglassangel @RubyRose

(sorry it's so long, I had an opportunity to expand Gigi's Chi and I took it lul)

Glasper

Kickin' It With: Evey (TXTING: Audence, Iris, Vaughn, Peyton, and Lizzy)

full

It felt terrible, running away to lick their wounds and leaving their friends in the process. Glasper had faith that they could see themselves out, but he was frustrated at himself. Had he not gone all out at the beginning of the fight, then he could have carried them all out as a huge sludgy tank monster. But no, he underestimated the Tigers and thought he could overpower them immediately until that guy punched him in the face with enough force to actually go through his face. That was an uncanny level of strength that Glasper could only chalk up to some kind of Chi. "I should be the one that's sorry... I just ruin everything, don't I?" Glasper felt his heart breaking at Evey's words and he didn't have to look down to know that the waterworks were starting. "That's not true," he murmured softly. "You're a fun person to be around, Evey. We all made mistakes tonight but...i-it's okay..." Glasper tried to think of a reason for it to be okay and bit his lip.

"That girl back there called me a crybaby, you know. Not too far from the truth, isn't it, Glasp? Man... fuck this festival, I just need another round on the Screamer."

"You shouldn't let other people m-make you feel weak for crying. Strong people...men and women...aren't afraid to express their emotions. Y-You're one of the strongest people I know. Stronger than me anyway. Maybe if I wasn't so afraid to cry I wouldn't have...I wouldn't...have done what I did to my arms. I-I admire your strength Evey."
Glasper found himself rambling, still trying to find something about the festival to salvage the night, while simultaneously trying to find a way to get Evey healed up physically and emotionally. Then it came to him. His face lit up with a warm smile.

"The fireworks! We can't leave the festival until we see the fireworks, right?" Once Glasper began to recognize Black Rose, he found a bench to sit himself and Evey down. He sat Evey up and put his arm around her shoulder and used his free hand to take out his phone. Glasper echoed her concern for the others and immediately began to text the lot of them, and for help as well. "11:55," he noted the time. "They'll start sooooon~" he mustered up enough enthusiasm to try and lighten the mood. Lizzy responded to his text almost instantly.

Iris, Audie, V...
me
eveys hurt im taking care of her. you guys okay?

Peyton
me
hi peyton sorry to bother but audence iris remy and vaughn got in a fight at a white rose lounge called la lune. can u check to see if they r ok?

Lizzy
me
paging dr. honeytoast, eveys hurt bad doc!
them
Don't you worry a hair on your pretty little head Nurse Mint. Get her to my operating table in 30 minutes...I'll have to bail out on my family on New Years...but this job has no holidays...
me
ur a saint doctor honeytoast
them
I know

@theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai @RubyRose @NyxNightmare

Tsu

Kickin' It With: Isaac, Brooklyn, Cielo, Chikage, Felicita

full

Tsu folded her arms and stared down at Brooklyn as it finally registered with the girl that she was in some deep shit. She rolled her eyes momentarily before removing her phone from her pocket and displaying it to Brooklyn. "No one stole my phone. I gave Darniel his orders." The leader looked down at the crying artist sympathetically and sighed. "What are we going to do with you, Brooklyn?" she asked herself rather sadly, though the sentiment was audible to Isaac and Brooklyn. "Stand up," she ordered gently. Before she put her phone back she caught Diana's message and huffed triumphantly, looking around for any insects that may have been doing Keagan's bidding.

That's when Houdini appeared alongside another man who answered her "Where the fuck is Cielo" question. "Ahem... Good evening," said the dapper bandaged faced man. Tsu corralled Brooklyn behind her with her free arm, her sword pointed to the ground, yet ready to strike. Right now her primary concern was getting Cielo back. "Our leader is here... to talk about the attacks that have happened in the festival, the attacks that have happened before today as well as... whoever she might be," said the red haired girl. Tsu bowed and introduced herself, "I am Emerald, leader of the Blue Dragons. This is my partner, Lei Gong." Tsu lifted herself up and looked boldly into Chikage's eyes. She was doing her best to not project her anger at Cielo and Brooklyn toward the Tigers, but she found herself pretty pissed at the fact that she was more pissed at her own members than opposite members, and the anger refueled itself on a loop. But she made a conscious effort not to show it, or even worse, act out on it. "I can settle that final matter now. That girl is one of my students, and I did not give her the green light to attack your people. Rest assured, all Dragons who have harmed those who cannot defend themselves and those who can within your district without provocation will be punished by myself and my partner personally. I would like to end the cycle of violence peacefully."

@theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai @Bedbae

((Vaughn's still ko'd but feel free to wake him up if you want, Cielo's ko'd, Vlad and Iza are just hangin' out))

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Organization: White Tiger's Leader | Location: Behind La Lune | Interacting/Mentioned: Felicita, (Cielo), Tsu Sun, Isaac, Brooklyn

"I'm so sorry!" Brooklyn dropped to her knees with pleading hands and a dejectedly hung head, "Cielo and I were doing as you told us and keeping an eye on Blue Rose from the rooftops when she suddenly spotted someone suspicious playing with his chi. We went to check it out... but he just offered to buy us some ice cream after I woke up... and- and... Then I saw that someone stole your phone and tried sending Darniel to White Rose's rooftops where I assumed people to be waiting to ambush him! After that, we quickly raced here and that's when I saw the... f-fight going on back there..."

"Brooklyn... where is Cielo? Did you see any other Dragons in White Rose? Wait... woke up? What are you talking about? Where was the man from? Was he a Tiger?" Isaac questioned, and Brooklyn's guilt only deepened. She felt like she was being interrogated... had it been by anyone else, she'd probably be thinkin' she's about to get tortured.

"N-no! I don't know!" She shook her head and began to sob again; though, she at least tried holding the tears back through grit teeth and a strained expression, which was quite disturbing to look at.

"No one stole my phone. I gave Darniel his orders." The Dragon's leader stepped forward and presented her phone to Brooklyn then sighed, "What are we going to do with you, Brooklyn? Stand up," she ordered. The question was most obviously rhetorical, but Brook didn't know that. She stood to her feet, legs trembling, and began chewing her nails, "Don't make me leave the gang!?" Up until 'gang', Brooklyn was speaking in a soft and pleading whisper before a stranger carrying two girls burst through the lounge's front door with a swift kick, sending it off its hinges.

The gentle nuzzle Felicita gave Chikage perked his mood up within that very moment - All the frustration he had been feeling while seeking out a way to calm things down had just... went away, leaving not a single trace. A cheesy grin played on his expression for a second before Tsu Sun, Isaac, and Brooklyn - three unfamiliar, but two beautiful faces - came into view.
"Ahem... Good evening." Chikage swayed backwards, but didn't fall, then Felicita broke into a cloud of smoke and materialized beside him, "Oh. It's the Dragons. Good evening, indeed."

"Good evening. I believe we've met before."

"Our leader is here... to talk about the attacks that have happened in the festival, the attacks that have happened before today as well as... whoever she might be." Felicita pointed up at Cielo, who was still being held over Chikage's shoulder - carefully, of course. His eyes flickered towards Cielo's butt, then towards Tsu Sun. "I am Emerald, leader of the Blue Dragons. This is my partner, Lei Gong. I can settle that final matter now. That girl is one of my students, and I did not give her the green light to attack your people. Rest assured, all Dragons who have harmed those who cannot defend themselves and those who can within your district without provocation will be punished by myself and my partner personally. I would like to end the cycle of violence peacefully."

Brooklyn remained behind her leader. She could just barely be seen poking her head out to see Cielo, and Chikage noticed. He sent her a warm smile and tilt of the head, gently maneuvering the Dragon member into a bridal carrying style. He sort of caught on to the fact that Brooklyn was worried for her friend by the way her eyes kept darting back and forth between the ground and Cielo.
"...How sweet." He chuckled to himself and decided to introduce himself.

"It is quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Emerald, Lei Gong. You can call me Rocchi... This is my second in command, Houdini; though it seems like you've already met, neh?" Chikage glanced at Felicita through the corner of his eye for a moment, then was back to firm contact with the Dragon's leader - striking up an even more carefree grin and letting out a light laugh, "I'd be happy to return your lovely student to you. She didn't get far into the uh... skirmish, before she suddenly fell out of the sky. I managed to catch her, but not her weapon. I'd go back to get it but... I think I've inhaled enough of that gas already. As for the cycle of violence... consider it ended."

Brooklyn felt somewhat relieved that no one had started fighting yet, but her heard still continued to beat out of her chest due to Chikage having Cielo. Who knows what he might do with her? Look at him... he's got ruined bandages hanging from his face. Just the simple tooth taken to his face really made it look like Chikage had a rough time behind La Lune.

"If you know of any of my men having attacked those of your district, please do let me know. I can assure that you'll never see them again." If his hands weren't full, he would probably have Tsu Sun by the hand, bowed before her with his... battered face. "...I would like to know how this all started? If you have any idea, that is..." Chikage's smile sort of faded, but still barely remained, and his eyes narrowed only slightly. Even though Tsu is very gorgeous and he would never attack her, he still knew how to read the situation, and understands that a lot of people have been hurt by people claiming to be Dragons, and he can't have that.

@SirBlazeALot @theglassangel (Audence is blacked out, so I'm just waiting to post for Keimi, Archie, and Leon)
[/border]
[/border]

smile

As Remiel came into view carrying the bad news, Iris's eyes went dark.

Great...thanks a lot for taking a slumber Vaughn.

The second in command heaved a sigh with the sense of inevitability of what was to come.

"A whole orchid of peaches right?"

Her voice was a little shaky, and glancing back to Audence's body almost made Iris shiver. When was the last time she had felt someone else's body on her own accord before?

Gah! If only he hadn't gone looking for trouble, and here I am having to carry his ass because he's an idiot.

Devising a plan, Iris drew out her double kusarigama and used the chains to wrap around Audence's legs. As she began to drag him triumphantly while following Remiel, she accidentally hit his head against a rock, not too hard to do significant damage, but enough to leave a bit of a headache when he awoke she guessed. Gasping, she silently apologized.

Eh....what example am I setting If I drag a member through the dirt like this....aghhh....!! I really hate this!

Grumbling, Iris removed the chains and wrapped them around his arms and torso instead, pulling the chains over her shoulders to create an Audence backpack. As his back pressed against hers lightly with each step she thought her heart was going to stop. She received a text message just then, but with no hands to grab it she ignored it.

Probably the rest of the gang I assume. I hope they got home okay. Remiel better follow through with those peaches....

She lost sense of time as she traveled beside her leader, somehow with him there it made the situation bearable.

@theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai @SirBlazeALot

Dale - Black Cobra - White Rose/Tiger Base - Chillin' with Del
ninjas_dale_s-jpg.260434

Dale watched, amused and impressed by Del. Of course she didn't find him to be good truly long term boyfriend material if only because they were from different gangs but meeting up with him after tonight might be nice. He was a really nice guy, smart, and not into fighting like most people were. He was definitely the 'make love, not hate' type in the most literal sense of the word in Dale's mind. She giggled when he said he couldn't tap dance, heart fluttering a bit at the wink. He was a real charmer, on top of everything, and he certainly had Dale charmed. Her chaotic nature would play in ever now and then to remind her not to grow too fond of him. He had been a bit nosy about the schools and it was truly best not to grow too attached to him... but when he was skillfully mixing drinks and offering that they should go to the beach sometime, who was Dale to refuse? At the mention of a beach near Funworld, Dale's eyes flashed dangerously a moment before she decided to play it cool.

"I dunno, never really paid attention to Funworld. I know it's a big Black District thing but I don't go there much... I like bars more then I like crazy rides." She lied smoothly, mouth pulling up into a girly smile. She could be clueless as a rock, sometimes, but she was loyal to her Cobras in the sense that she would never actually give away their base. Course they could beat anyone up that came near it, but it was a hastle to have to guard. Speaking of... Dale began to plot just in case Del wasn't as nice as he seemed- spurred by the thought of protecting bases. It wasn't like he had asked her to keep it secret and though it very well might be general knowledge that wasn't general to her, it could be fun to plan an attack on the base after the fight her group got into. She now had her alibi... Her mouth grew wider, eyes sparkling while accepting the drink. "To a fun night and a later date at the beach." She corrected simply while her mind plotted out how she'd phrase it to her Cobra friends where she had been. She'd been infiltrating the Tiger base with her girlish looks...

Sipping at the drink, Dale sighed softly. "Amazing." She praised, doing her best to actually slowly enjoy the drink; not something that she did. Most often she was more interested in just tossing the alcohol back and enjoying the effects afterwards. "So you can't tap dance... Yo uknow, I think you owe me a dance." She said after a moment. "Though honestly this is not the type of music I know how to dance to." She huffed playfully, one hand gesturing widely to point out the jazz music still floating through the air.

@SirBlazeALot

Peyton - Black Cobra - Patrolling Black Rose Streets for Danger
2d8i8ox.png

Caught up in her own little world, the buzzing of her phone was not a welcome distraction. When she paused to see what was up, though, her interest spiked. The game is afoot! She thought brightly, wondering what kind of trouble her Cobra pals were actually in and if she was going to get to kick some but or not. What were they doing over in White Rose, though? Antagonizing the Tigers? If so, why hadn't she been invited? Then she remembered it had been her job to patrol Black District so if the others were off having fun, they would have had to leave her out so that they could all be responsible. It had been really quite, though... Deciding quickly, Peyton tapped out a quick response and then was off to find her Cobra Brethren.

Once Peyton had reached La Lune, though, she was confused to see people clearing out. It hadn't taken her that long to get there, had it? She had run at top speed! Just like the universe to continue the plotline before the hero had even arrived. Glancing around, Peyton sent off a quick text to Glasper on her confusion before she spotted Iris and Remiel.

"Glasper texted me about trouble going on here?" She said, trotting along at their side. "Am I needed?"

Glasper
them
hi peyton sorry to bother but audence iris remy and vaughn got in a fight at a white rose lounge called la lune. can u check to see if they r ok?
me
On It
me
Did I miss the Party? There seems to be no problems here... just people lying around on the ground, asleep

Jeddedia - White Tiger - White Rose/La Lune - In the Fiasco with Gigi, Mary, Audence, and Bystanders; Fighting Cobras.
ninjas_jed_s-jpg.260531

Dreaming usually wasn't all that great for Jed... his dreams haunted him more then anything did. It was especially bad this time because Jed didn't even realize he was dreaming. The last thing he remembered was covering Gigi and MayMarie... and now he was surrounded by black. Did something do something with their Chi to turn everything black? He thought at Gigi to try and get a read back... but he didn't hear anything. In fact he couldn't even feel her in his head anymore. Am I... dead? Was the only next logical thought. Gigi had better keep her promise, then, dammit. Donnovan has to be defeated. Jed thought angrily, crossing his arms over his chest. He waited in the silence, trying to figure out what to do now. If he was dead, where was the angel to greet him and bring him to the next place?

Don't worry Jed, I've got you! I'm gonna get you out of here! Suddenly echoed through Jed's head, knocking him off his feet and onto his backside. Gigi? Jed looked around, waiting for the large busted woman to show up but she didn't appear. Just... a little... further! Little further to where? Gigi, where am I? Jed thought as hard at Gigi as he could. So it really did have to be a chi that was making everything black like this, right? Getting an idea Jed began to run; hoping that at the very least he'd collide with a building or another person or something... something to show he wasn't dead. That this was real. There was nothing, though... nothing besides the echoe of his footfalls as he ran. We did it!

"What?" What did we do, Gigi? Gigi? "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

@SirBlazeALot

Eliza - White Tiger - White Rose - Dress Shopping!!
ninjas_eliza_s-jpg.260435

Eliza just giggled as Emelia stammered. Even if she didn't like Jed all that much it made her really happy that Emelia liked him. Especially because she was being so very cute about liking him. She hadn't known that his name was all that special or religious or anything but then she didn't usually know that much about names in general. It made sense to her that Emelia did, though; she seemed to know the meaning behind everything and every way a word could be used. Probably from her liking Shakespeare and poetry and words so very much.

The description of Jed's hair had Eliza pulling a 'yuck' face because blood was like super gross. It stained stuff.

"Aw Emmie, if ya wanna know why don'tcha just go up and talk to him and stuff? Or do you... do you talk to him much?" She inquired, her large, innocently curious eyes focusing on Emelia when the girl took her hand once again. Not really noticing when she went on a star and sunlight and trumpet rant, she just continued to smile as she waited for her friend to come up with another wonderful quote that Eliza only understood in the shallowest of terms. "Huh..." The quote upon the other things Emelia had said had Eliza thinking very seriously for a whole minute. "What if... like the Sun Jed's like all alone because the stars are so far away and stuff? Like he wants them to be closer but because he's a guy he can't be all honest about his emotions and stuff?" (anyone else getting tired of the 'and stuff?') "Then you could become like a second sun to him, Emmie! You could be like the only friend he really has! Because I don't think the sun should be so lonely, ya know? Even if I think that Jed is a bit odd... maybe you could bring out the light in him and everything!" Realizing that as she said this Emelia had been pointing out a shop, Eliza turned to look at it. "Ohhhhhh, faaaaaancy!" Eliza said as she gazed at the dresses. "Yep yep, I like going here. They have such great stuff sometimes I wanna just buy the whoooooole store!" She added, throwing out her free arm for emphasis and almost smacking someone with her trumpet.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Keagan - Blue Dragon - White Rose - Teasing Bug Haters
4bb4937e7bfc03a5f5bb863c3e12e027.jpg

"I'll make sure to pass on the appreciation." Keagan said happily. It always meant a great deal to him when someone compliments his many little companions. He wasn't really close to any one bug, but he loved bugs as a whole (he kind of had to; could you imagine if he didn't like bugs?) and it made him happy when other people did as well.

"Head out?" Keagan inquired. "Are we going to go help the fight, break it up, or just observe?" The pale haired boy asked as he asked an insect friend to guide them. A dark gold moth fluttered a short distance in front of them, it's flashy wings staying nicely in sight as it showed them the way to go. As they got closer to their destination, warning signals were sent up from all over. "There's something in the area that's cut off some of my contacts." He said, looking around for a source of danger. "The ones that can still communicate say that the battle has quieted down. Perhaps it's over?"

@Bedbae

Melony - Red Spectre - On the Move - Jason, Vlad, Iza, Cato, Keimi, Miles, Gordon; Fish Leon Taken Prisoner
ninjas_melony_s-jpg.260437

A flare of something flooded Melony and she fought the urge to fight with Archie in the instant that he said stereotypes turned him on. She froze up, gaze becoming blank as she tried to process what had caused that strange emotional outburst within her. She felt anger and dislike and a possessiveness from it. Was she feeling protective of Iza? Why? The girl could just as easily grow large and squish Archie beneath a boot if he were really bothering her. Brushing the unpleasant thoughts away, Melony's pale eyes followed Archie's hand as it reached out to tug on a strand of her hair. She glanced over at Iza for a moment to make sure her companion hadn't been discomforted by Archie's words before brushing the negativity away. There was no reason to be angry at Archie; he was just being himself- a self that Melony thought she was used to.

She continued to observe the goings on in silence... she felt a little less inclined to try and talk since her quiet tone would more then likely be swept away in this large group of voices. Besides, she didn't have anything of importance to say. The thought that Gordon had started trouble was Ludicrous and Melony rolled her eyes, but decided not to answer as it sent Keimi into a panic. When the dog girl worked herself up the only way to calm her was with physical evidence that her concerns were unneeded- like finding an unharmed Gordon. Though keeping a brisk pace to keep up with Keimi, Melony tried very hard to keep her movements smooth so as not to dislodge Iza.

@SirBlazeALot @theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai @s0l @Bedbae

((Sean is still with Grandparents, Donnovan is still Skulking))

Miles

Location: Looking around for Gordon, wanting no trouble, thank you

Organization: Red Specters all the way

Hanging With: The coolest folks from the West Side (read: almost all the Specters)

Miles recoiled in horror and disgust at Archie's offer, and he really hoped that Archie was only insinuating that he'd help Miles find a girl, not that he himself would 'help him out', so to speak. He noticed that Archie's talk of Iza made Melony uncomfortable and, at least it appeared, angry. "Hey, you alright?" he whispered to Melony, using some of his chi to calm her down. Miles, of course, had noticed that Leon could speak, but wasn't ready for what Leon said. The realization that Gordon could actually be in trouble was a sort of galvanizing thing for Miles, he hadn't really considered that any of the gang could actually be in trouble at the fair. "I agree with Keimi! If Gordon is really in trouble than we might have very little time to help!"

@SirBlazeALot @Bedbae @minismurf @RubyRose @theglassangel @Suzumaki Arakai

With: Spectres SQUAAAAAD

"Fashionably, aye?" Archie chuckled and made his way back over to his bag, lifting it and placing it around his shoulder with a hop. He hugged Miles after the sex comment given. An invite huh? "Miles watch yourself from this sex freak."

"...Aren't we heading towards White Rose?" Leon asked. Guess Jason's reaction wasn't surprising considering some of his peeps had the same expression. "A talking fish...whooooooa." Leon resumed where he left off. "...I've been talking. But, if I'm correct, we are heading in the direction of White Rose.And... if I remember correctly, you said you heard something earlier and mistook it as a hint not to get ice cream-" Keimi corrected the fish. "A cookie." "...Right. A cookie. Anyways... Could your friend Gordon have started trouble? Is he the type to do so?" Trouble? Nah. "Gordon isn't that kind of guy. Truth be told, he is our guy to get rid of trouble not start it."

"This... Does- We should hurry! There's no time to waste! Just you wait Gordon! We're coming to the rescue!"
    Keimi took her bag of food from Jason and tucked it behind a worker's stand. She began walking backwards while waving for them to follow, "Come on, come on!" Jason headed towards her again whispering in her ear, "So there was something that got your attention back there. You should really tell me next time or I'll fuck you up." He gave a menacing look at her then smiled, "Just kidding but really, it could be serious shit so tell me next time and every time after."

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Organization: Red Spectres Member | Location: (White Rose) La Lune | Interacting/Mentioned: Keimi, Vladimir, Jason, Miles, Melony, Iza, Leon, Cato

"If ya' like, I can guarantee that you'll come next." Archie added to the list of perverse comments after hearing Miles mention sex references. I guess he took it more seriously than expected, recoiling with a rather disgusted face and making his way over to Melony. The pink-haired Australian was left stranded - not really - His gaze focused towards Jason as he made the statement that Miles should watch himself. "Sex freak?" Archie laughed to himself, placing a hand over his heart, "Didn't know ya saw me 'at way."

He watched Keimi with a smile as she jogged in place and explained that they were going to find Gordon - he had actually forgotten about that. When it seemed as though she was about to take off, the fish kid spoke up. Keimi and Jason both seemed somewhat surprised to hear him:
"You can talk?" She asked with a gaping jaw - following after was the leader, "A talking fish...whooooooa." Then Leon retorted with a rather stoic expression, "...I've been talking. But, if I'm correct, we are heading in the direction of White Rose. And... if I remember correctly, you said you heard something earlier and mistook it as a hint not to get ice cream-"

"A cookie." She corrected. "...Right. A cookie. Anyways... Could your friend Gordon have started trouble? Is he the type to do so?" Bowing his head, Archie gave a sarcastic and very lazy applause, commending Leon for his analysis skills. "Well done, mate." Stepping in with something else to say was Jason. He brushed off the idea of Gordon starting trouble with anyone, "Gordon isn't that kind of guy. Truth be told, he is our guy to get rid of trouble not start it."

"This... Does- We should hurry! There's no time to waste! Just you wait Gordon! We're coming to the rescue!" Keimi quickly took the bag of food she'd handed off to Jason before hugging Archie and hid it behind one of the carnival stands, or whatever it is people call them. "I agree with Keimi! If Gordon is really in trouble than we might have very little time to help!" Miles added in. Archie adjusted his bag over his shoulder and started out at a slow pace, following Keimi along with the others. He always prefers to walk at the back of the group in case his body decides to go into a random cataplexy attack. They're actually quite comical at times.

Sniffing the air as she walked, Keimi headed briskly towards White Rose, hoping for the best; that Gordon was alright. Jason caught up to her and leaned down, whispering something in her ear,
"So there was something that got your attention back there. You should really tell me next time or I'll fuck you up." The expression on his face was startling. Keimi's ears - the dog ears - shot back and her tail dropped within the moment he threatened her, "I didn't wanna worry you!" She whimpered quietly, but grew somewhat confused upon seeing Jason smile, "Just kidding but really, it could be serious shit so tell me next time and every time after."

"Y-yes, sir!" Keimi saluted. Her tail shot back up into wagging formation, as well as her ears... except they weren't wagging. I don't even know where her hoodie and sweats are anymore. We'll just say she left the outfit with the bag of food? Anyways, after a good five... ten... maybe thirteen minutes, the Spectres were close enough to La Lune to see that some crazy shit really had gone down, but was Gordon the cause? At the front of the lounge, three people stood in conversation... four if you count the one hiding behind another.

Leon had noticed, as they scouted the district, that the population within the area of which they were heading seemed to drop in number. It looked as though everyone was walking in the opposite direction. Archie was just sort of checking everyone out, and Keimi was doing her duty. By the time they arrived at said lounge, she stopped in her tracks and quickly stepped behind Jason,
"...Th-th-the scent of Gordon is sort of mixed with b-blood and smoke and... different nasty things." She whined and scurried further towards the back of the group. Meanwhile, Leon's heart had pretty much stopped upon seeing Tsu and Isaac. He needed to get out of this collar and see what was going on...

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @s0l @Bedbae
[/border]
[/border]

Evey

Interacting with: Glasper (she can't be assed to check her messages)

NIo%2B13.gif
Taking deep breaths, Evey wasn't in the mood for trying to control her tears. That's what everybody says. A fun person to be around, that was all she seemed to be to people that weren't in her gang. It was common knowledge for Cobras to host parties, many said that Evey simply being there spiced the party up in more ways than one. However, there were just some nights where she would wake up somewhere she didn't remember being, with people she didn't remember even recognizing. Some friends they were. Perhaps it was because she was just a fun person, a source of entertainment for them? Either way, that didn't stop her from partying, it only made her want to attend gang parties. Gangs were always more protective towards other members, and that meant Evey's safety wouldn't be put into jeopardy any longer. With people like Glasper, she didn't need parties and Evey knew she would feel safe, no matter what.

Then, why was she crying? Why was the blonde falling apart in his arms?

"You shouldn't let other people m-make you feel weak for crying. Strong people...men and women...aren't afraid to express their emotions. Y-You're one of the strongest people I know. Stronger than me anyway. Maybe if I wasn't so afraid to cry I wouldn't have...I wouldn't...have done what I did to my arms. I-I admire your strength Evey." Sniffling, she seemed to have calmed down. "You're right, Ghostie... Fuck 'em... We're much stronger than that!" Evey said, her tone still a bit unconvinced, though, gaining more confidence as she reached the end of her statement.

Glasp, you know dear ol' Evey quite well. At the mention of what the two had came here for, other than the food and the festivities, the fireworks made the festival. "Wow, really?! No way! Could you believe our luck!?" Her eyes lit up as she beamed in excitement as she hugged him, ignoring her injuries. The blonde slowly pulled away, hands gently resting upon his face. Evey said nothing as she simply met eyes with him. "Glasper... I--" The distinct sound of fireworks rising in the air rang out in her ears. Looking up, she could see a colourful array of sparkling flowers and shapes lit up the dark night sky. Her hands and legs still rested upon Glasper's face and body, the distance between their faces close but unchanging. It was bliss, and it was the happiest she had ever felt in a long time.

@SirBlazeALot

Remiel

Location: Grey Rose (in between White and Black Rose, I made it up okay), trying to find some peaches

Interacting with: Iris, Vaughn, Peyton and I guess Audence

Anime6.jpg~c200
The leader of the Cobras walked near the second in command to avoid getting lost. They were making their way out and Remy seemed to act like the fight didn't seem like anything. His arms were getting tired, he was human, after all. Taking an exasperated sigh, he turned his head towards Iris. "Hmph, after a while, Vaughn feels like a fat man that just ate another pound of burgers. It would be a shame if he woke up and heard this!~" He raised his voice, attempting to somehow use his powers to wake him up. After being unresponsive for a minute, Remy sighed and refused to give up.

As they walked by, he had spotted Peyton, whom he had told to patrol the streets. "Peyyyyton~ How nice of you to come by! Don't worry, we seemed to handle it rather well. The guys asleep are with us, not at the lounge area. Tell me, what do you call a sleeping nun? A roamin' Catholic~" The man laughed, nudging her and laughing. With his chi, he made a "bad joke cymbal" sound with his whistle. The man had decided to lie both Audence and Vaughn back at his apartment until they woke up the next morning. That was, if they even got to his apartment. The blind man was a bit fatigued from the battles. Maybe they could get peaches near one of the festival stands? There had to be one here...

"Iris, do you mind if we sit down?" He asked, setting Vaughn down. Remy then sat beside him on a random wall against a building. "Come sit and watch the fireworks! We'll get peaches later, my dear friends~" He said, rather happily, but with a hidden tinge of sadness. It was one of those moments where he wished he could see. Fireworks were obnoxious in terms of sounds to his sensitive fears, however, he wished that Remy would see the product of what it had looked like. A beautiful light show would at least make up for the noise. However, the happiness it seemed to cause everyone else made him jealous, but if his Cobras were happy, so was he.

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Suzumaki Arakai @NyxNightmare

Isaac

Interacting with: Chikage, Tsu, Felicita and now Leon and the Spectres

tumblr_static_648az2wm8n40kwc848o8w444o.gif
It looked like the viable solution to the both of them was peace. Looks like Isaac won't have to knock someone out today, the second in command sighed in relief. "Lei Gong" nodded politely at Rocchi. He kept on attentive watch that Chikage wouldn't pull anything suspicious. "It is quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Emerald, Lei Gong. You can call me Rocchi... This is my second in command, Houdini; though it seems like you've already met, neh? I'd be happy to return your lovely student to you. She didn't get far into the uh... skirmish, before she suddenly fell out of the sky. I managed to catch her, but not her weapon. I'd go back to get it but... I think I've inhaled enough of that gas already. As for the cycle of violence... consider it ended." Being aloof like Fel was one thing to him, but acting happy or a bit too charming made Isaac's danger signals go on patrol. "You could say that, Tiger. I'll take her. Better her life than a sharp piece of metal." With a muscular arm, he took Cielo's body from Rocchi, shooting him a protective papa bear glance. That way, if shit went down, at least Isaac had Cielo with himself and not the Tiger leader.

Chikage went on, but Isaac knew that it wasn't his calling. His gaze stopped as it met with a fellow Dragon member. It was, "Leon?"

@SirBlazeALot @Suzumaki Arakai @RubyRose @Bedbae @s0l

((backgrounding fel, cato, and maymarie))

Peyton - Black Cobra - Watching Fireworks with Fellow Cobras
2d8i8ox.png

A little disappointed about missing out on a chance to fight, Peyton's spirits were a little down until she saw their leader. She immediately moved to his side, actually expecting a reprimand for having left their district but she could easily push it off on Glasper if he asked. She didn't think it would get Glasper in trouble, anyway... not when it was a good reason to break free from regular patrol. Laughing at the joke (and yes, it was sincere laughter) she continued to follow next to the blind man and her other colleagues. Continuing to laugh for perhaps a little too long, Peyton eventually calmed down.

"Remiel... what did the police officer say to his belly button?" Peyton asked, all grins and on the verge of yet more laughter. "You're under a vest." She said before breaking out in laughter once more. At the direction to sit, Peyton obeyed and glanced up at the sky. Stars never seemed to be visible in cities... it was something that had always made her a bit sad. Fireworks were pretty enough but there was something about stars that always struck Peyton as beautiful. Looking over to her leader, she felt her gut twist unpleasantly. He couldn't see anything at all... her she was lamenting, mentally, that she couldn't see stars but he couldn't even see the fireworks.

"So guys, what did I miss out on hmmm?" She asked, hoping to find some interesting topic to discuss that might keep their leader occupied at least. "I mean.. I know we Cobras party hard but Vaugn is usually not the first one to become unconscious. He tends to be the last one left standing in a lot of things." She said, pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin on them as her gaze moved between her fellow Cobras and the sky.

@theglassangel @NyxNightmare @Suzumaki Arakai @SirBlazeALot

Jeddedia - White Tiger - White Rose/La Lune - In the Fiasco with Gigi, Mary, Audence, and Bystanders; Fighting Cobras.

Feeling hands on her arms, more or less preventing her from lifting them up, she looked back at Emelia even as she was pushed forward into the store who's doors were always open except when they were closed. "You okay Emmie?" Eliza asked, completely oblivious to anything that might have been wrong at the moment; wondering if she had said something to offend Emelia without realizing.

"You should! Yep, you definitely should! I bet he's lonely or bored! Or well... considering the festivities maybe not but he might be!" Eliza said, back tracking a moment on her thoughts before pushing forward again. "You know, I don't really text all that much come to think of it. Only... like... you really." She said, stopping at random to ponder this a moment.

"OH EMMIE DO YOU SEE THOSE DRESSES! THEY LOOK LIKE STARLIGHT AND THEY'D LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL ON YOU BECAUSE YOUR ALL PALE BEAUTY!" Eliza squealed at the top of her voice, heedless of the attention she was drawing as she ran towards the silver, sparkling dresses. "Look! Aren't they so pretty! I bet Jed would like them too because his hair is white and stuff!" She added as she pulled one of the dresses out and spun around with it, watching as the glitter dazzled and sparkled like millions of little gems; causing light to dance around the store. "I wish I looked good in this color... but I only look good in warm spring and autumn colors." She said with a pout.

"So... did you text Jeddidia? Because you totally should." Eliza bounced on her toes, her mind likewise bouncing between topics.

@Suzumaki Arakai

Keagan - Blue Dragon - White Rose - Following Diana Diligently
4bb4937e7bfc03a5f5bb863c3e12e027.jpg

Keagan nodded; Diana was exceptionally talented at strategies which meant he knew better then to offer his own thoughts. He could trust Diana to decided the best course of action, and follow it without question. At the back of his mind he listened to the moth as it became distracted by the lights flashing around it, it's course set into it's tiny brain yet the rest of the world still occupying it's attention. And the way the light danced off it's wings... well it just set Keagan's heart at peace. Someone who didn't like bugs were really missing out on a great portion of the world's beauty.

Keagan gave a firm nod at Diana's orders, immediately grasping at the contacts he could communicate with. There weren't many and that was disconcerting (on the whole there never are too terribly many; not unless he's calling upon his own collections that he cares for at the base... he doesn't do that often, though.. those bugs are exceptionally precious to him). A drowsy fly scampered about near the edge of the silence before toppling over, asleep and Keagan watched as even the moth sudden fell from the air. He caught it before it's fragile body hit the ground and watched as the moth slept peacefully in his palm.

"There's something in the air." Keagan murmured, though he himself didn't feel all that drowsy he knew there was something. It was almost like how miners used to use small birds to tell when the cave was low on oxygen. When the bird died, they knew it was time to get out because the bird would be hit with the lack of oxygen first, where as his bugs, being so tiny, didn't need much to be affected by whatever is in the area. Cradling the moth close to his chest, Keagan stopped moving forward. "I'm blind... more and more contacts are falling asleep." Keagan whispered hoarsely, trying not to panic. It wasn't often he was left without their multitude of extra eyes, especially when he needed them and there was a chance of ambush.

@Bedbae

Melony - Red Spectre - On the Move - Jason, Vlad, Iza, Cato, Keimi, Miles, Gordon; Fish Leon Taken Prisoner

Melony felt it when the negative emotions began to ebb; one of the wonderful things about Miles. A bubble of shame rose in her chest before Mile's calmed that as well. She was almost always in such control she didn't usually need Miles to expend chi on her. Her cheeks flushed as was the physical reaction despite now being calm. Taking a slow, and wonderfully deep breath Melony gave Miles a nod. "I am fine. I don't know what came over me." She said softly, completely honest as she turned her gaze to Miles for a brief moment.

Swept along with the rest of the crew, Melony nonetheless did not believe Gordon to be in any trouble. Though he was mute, Melony knew him more then capable of taking care of himself. If he needed to communicate he had his notebook; if he was in trouble he could send off a warning text. On top of that, Miles calming aura was still affecting Melony so that she really couldn't worry at that moment. She was completely and perfectly calm.

((Sean is still with Grandparents, Jed is unconscious except for dealings with Gigi, Dale is well... being Dale in Del's company, Donnovan is still Skulking))

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Organization: White Tigers Member | Location: (White Rose) Dress Shop | Interacting/Mentioned: Eliza, (Jeddidia)

"Hnn... Eliza, do you think I should text him?" Emelia asked Eliza, tightly hugging her phone to her chest with pleading eyes. "I mean, I have texted Jeddidia before... Only over important matters, though. Would it be bothersome? What if he's busy?" She continued, a worried pout playing on her words. Her worst fear was texting Jeddidia and him not replying. Luckily, though, she'll never know if he's actually read the message... But that's not necessarily a good thing. It'll just leave her even more troubled not knowing if he's ignoring her or not.

"You should! Yep, you definitely should! I bet he's lonely or bored! Or well... considering the festivities maybe not but he might be!" Eliza exclaimed, forcing Emelia a step back as her eyes gaped wide. Strangely, Eliza seemed more excited about the subject at hand than Emelia did. "You know, I don't really text all that much come to think of it. Only... like... you really." She added before quieting down to ponder, then all at once she squealed, drawing towards them the attention of almost everyone in the store as she ran off.

"OH EMMIE DO YOU SEE THOSE DRESSES! THEY LOOK LIKE STARLIGHT AND THEY'D LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL ON YOU BECAUSE YOUR ALL PALE BEAUTY!"

Emelia jumped, scurrying for her airborne phone.
"Oh my! E-Eliza...!"

"Look! Aren't they so pretty! I bet Jed would like them too because his hair is white and stuff!" The girl continued on, and Emelia made her way over as quickly as she could while still looking civilized. "I wish I looked good in this color... but I only look good in warm spring and autumn colors." Her pout sent a small smile on Emelia's lips, "I believe you'd look beautiful in white."

"So... did you text Jeddidia? Because you totally should." These words caused the pale one to flinch. She once again hugged her phone to her chest, biting her lip. "I haven't... What if he's doing something important and has forgotten to turn off his ringer?..." She thought for a moment. With each passing second, Emelia's brow creased further. She was definitely thinking hard. Then! When it seemed like she'd just give up and go home, she unlocked her phone and started on a message, "Give me a moment."

Her fingers darted across the keypad for a good minute before she erased it all and started over again... then again... and again.
"Ooooh... how am I to know what I should say?" Her thoughts whined and she allowed the device to dangle lazily by her side, gaze unconsciously focused on Eliza. When something came to mind, Emelia began typing once more. She seemed rather confident this time - with a gentle smile and a more relaxed expression. Buuuut... even so, that didn't stop her from randomly giving up again. Her thumb shot towards the backspace... only to hit the send button. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Emelia let go of her phone and stepped away from it, glancing up at Eliza with wide, teary eyes,
"Oh my dear! What have I done!?" She cupped her hands over her eyes and dropped to her knees, "I didn't even finish typing it." Her voice was slightly scratchy; fragile. "It was such a horrible message."

@RubyRose

Jeddidia<3
me
Hello, Jeddidia. It's me, Emelia; though I believe you already know that considering we've texted before. Grant it, only over important matters involving the gang. I just wanted to see what you were doing and say hi. I really apologize if this is weird for you. It's sort of weird for me too, but Eliza insisted that I do this. I hope this isn't a both

[/border]
[/border]

smile

The image of a fellow Cobra member entered her view. Peyton, a lively girl she was. Although she was always happy to see a member of the gang, for some reason she felt a slight disappointment in her heart. She wondered why. Smiling towards the girl, a simple nod sufficed for a greeting.

As Remiel suggested they resta bit, Iris exhaled a sigh of relief and nearly dropped Audence's body onto the ground. But she quickly remembered he was injured, and she should be careful, even if he was a guy. She propped him up against the wall next to Vaughn and sat next to Remiel. Their leader really was so kind, and Iris just wanted to do everything she could for the leader. Being second in command was so she could repay him everything he had done for her. Even so, she felt there was another force at play drawing her to remain by his side. However she would feign ignorance to that force. At least, for now.

Still...I wonder....

Ever so hesitantly, she reached towards her leader's hair, just like Audence's, it appeared so soft, yet it was slightly messy, as most guy's hair was. Her heart race began to quicken, yet she still reached forward. The moment she made contact she flinched and drew her hand back.

I see....even if I want to...it's impossible...

She sighed, almost forgetting Peyton was with them and she suddenly blushed a light shade of pink, grateful for the colorful lightning of the fireworks in the sky. As she looked up, her eyes sparkled. But as she glanced over at Remiel thinking about how he couldn't see them she stammered, still a little embarrassed,

"T-they aren't that beautiful."

As Peyton brought up the KO of Vaughn, it lightened the mood further. She was grateful for the girl's presence now.

"Indeed it was something unimaginable to us all. I'm sorry you missed it."

Iris removed the black Sharpie from her pocket and decided to draw cat faces onto both Audence and Vaughn.

For my troubles.

Mentally she giggled. Sometimes she was just like a child. But for some reason she barely laughed. All of her actions were done in silence, a small smile if she dared to show it. She thought about recording the scene of fireworks for them when they awoke, but she didn't want them to know what they missed out on. Perhaps she would buy some sparklers while they got peaches.

@Corazon

Del

full

"Me either. If I ever wanna go to a theme park I fly out to Disneyland," Del bragged in a not so subtle manner. "I doubt Funworld can compare to the happiest place on Earth~" Del had never been to Funworld himself, what with it being way out of the way from his house and obviously the fact that it could get pretty dangerous. He'd always imagined it to be a janky place with roller coasters that looked like they were one missing nail from collapsing.

"To a fun night and a later date at the beach." Del clinked his glass against Dale's with a triumphant smile before taking a sip. Later as in never. Dale's praise of his mixology skills overfed his already obese ego. "Ah, it's alright," he feigned humility rather well and added, "It's nothing like the way Ace does it."

"So you can't tap dance... You know, I think you owe me a dance." Del raised an eyebrow and smirked curiously. "Though honestly this is not the type of music I know how to dance to." He chuckled and teleported behind her, responding, "You and me both." Del took a hefty sip from his cocktail and corrected, "I mean I do, but I don't really count holding a girl's waist and swaying to arrhythmic music as dancing. At least not the kind of dancing I like anyway." Del was getting a firmer hold on who Dale was, and he knew that he'd only bore her if he actually paid his debt of a dance now. "You'll have to take a rain check on that dance~"

Del extended his arm out and asked, "So, you want a tour of the place? It'd be a little more fun than trying to dance to stuffy music." Del winked flirtatiously. Of course he wasn't planning on showing her the entire base. The underground section was off limits for her, and it wasn't something he'd let a Cobra see anyway. But the upper stories of the clubhouse were game. Besides, that's where he planned on making his move on her. Well...there or the hot tub.

@Corazon @Corazon

((Cielo's ko'd, Vlad and Iza are with the other Spectres watching the crazy wind lady))

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Black Cobra's Member | Interacting/Mentioned: Vaughn, Remiel, Iris, Peyton | Location: Between White Rose and Black Rose, lul.

After MayMarie, who he still knows as Tiffany, knocked Audence across the jaw, he stumbled to the side in a state of disorientation. Small beads of blood bubbled up where the spikes from her knuckles hit him, and a numb sensation warmed over. As the familiar scented gas of Iris' chi abilities flooded his sinuses, sending a distracting tingle through his head, he toppled to the ground and laid there paralyzed.
"Fuck..." Was the last thing to cross his mind before he blacked out completely. MayMarie really did no less than a fantastic job at making him her bitch during their fight.

Iris' crafty way of carrying Audence to "safety" and away from the area of effect, where he happened to have started an all out brawl between them and the Tigers that only sleeping gas could calm, played no part in waking him up. The whole hitting his head against a rock would
most definitely leave a headache, though. Which... actually, if you think about it, Mr. Nice Guy, Delson Landa, is sort of the whole cause for all of this. Had he not spilled his beer on Audence while talking on the phone with his father about Donald Trump, none of this would've happened.

Upon waking up, after what felt like two seconds but was really five minutes or more, Audence wrinkled his nose. A twitch shot through his leg, and he opened his eyes to hear a rather familiar voice,
"Bitch took my mask. There was still weed in there! That's some fucking knock ass shit," It was Vaughn - he spoke in a low mumble, so it was unlikely, but not impossible, for anyone else to have heard him but Audence considering he's right beside the dude. Thinking back on the fight earlier... Vaughn wasn't anywhere to be found, was he? Aude pondered the thought, then furrowed his brow upon remembering MayMarie. "Fucking bitch..."

Pain shot through his jaw and a throbbing heat pounded in his temples, making his irritation grow even worse.
"Sup guys?" Vaughn started, standing to his feet with a yawn and magically whipping out a joint to smoke. He spoke towards someone through his teeth, "When'd you get here Master P?"

"Master P?" Audence remained still and silent, hoping the others thought he was still knocked out. He didn't really feel like bothering with them right now, because Remiel would probably have a few things to say... or maybe Iris, seeing as she's there too. "Peyton?" He wondered. Though, his curiosity didn't last long before the wonderful aroma of cannabis reached his nostrils, and he suddenly decided a lecture from the leader was worth getting high right now. With a grunt, Audence stood to his feet and dusted himself off. "Yo." He waved at Remiel, eyes scanning the other three as though they didn't matter.

Stepping to Vaughn's side, he lifted his hand and held his index finger and thumb in a way that made it look like he was trying to pinch someone, but was obviously just asking for the joint. At the same time, he attempted to reach into his jacket's inner pocket where he was supposed to have at least a gram of weed, but only came to find that he wasn't even
wearing his jacket. "Hm?" Audence turned around, eyes darting back and forth from area to area. He continuously pat his pants pockets as though it would somehow be in one of them, but to no avail, the weed was gone. "Aw, come on!?" He looked back at the others and lousily lifted his hands, palms facing the sky, "What the fuck, dude? Where's my jacket?"

@SirBlazeALot @theglassangel @NyxNightmare @RubyRose
[/border]
[/border]

With: Spectres minus Gordon, Tsu and her henchmen

"This... Does- We should hurry! There's no time to waste! Just you wait Gordon! We're coming to the rescue!" Keimi quickly took the bag of food she'd handed off to Jason and hid it behind one of the carnival stands. "I agree with Keimi! If Gordon is really in trouble than we might have very little time to help!" Miles added in. Seemed like everyone agreed finding Gordon was a very high priority.

Jason caught up to her and whispered something in her ear, "So there was something that got your attention back there. You should really tell me next time or I'll fuck you up." with a menacing face. Keimi's dog ears shot back and her tail dropped within the moment he threatened her, "I didn't wanna worry you!" She whimpered quietly, but grew somewhat confused upon seeing Jason smile,"Just kidding but really, it could be serious shit so tell me next time and every time after." "Y-yes, sir!" Keimi saluted. Her physical appearance returned to normal...or at least back to her furry doggy look.

After a few minutes, the Spectres arrived close to La Lune to see a big mess. Seemed like shit had gone down. At the front of the lounge, four people stood in conversation. Strange. The area is somewhat isolated. By the time they arrived at said lounge, Keimi stopped in her tracks and quickly stepped behind Jason, "...Th-th-the scent of Gordon is sort of mixed with b-blood and smoke and... different nasty things." She whined and scurried further towards the back of the group. "Kei-" she was too far back for him to talk without risking attention. Before he could tell the gang anything, they heard a voice ahead of them. "Leon?"

Leon? Is that...Unsheathing one of her blades and pointing it at the ground, Tsu moved Brooklyn out of the way and stepped in front of the tiny girl and Isaac. "Let. Him. Go. Now. Come here Leon." The sight of seeing someone from a rival gang, let alone a leader, threatening his family got Jason moving his neck around, something he did a lot when angry. "Hey you're Emerald from the Blue Dragons right?" He clenched his fist in an attempt to hold his anger. "I don't think it's a smart idea to walk to another gang and pull some shit like that." Assuming the human-fish hybrid was Leon, Jason looked at Isaac and gave him the nod to let Leon go. "Now that you got him back-off or shit will go down." Jason advised the two.

Dale - Black Cobra - White Rose/Tiger Base - Chillin' with Del
ninjas_dale_s-jpg.260434

"Disneyland is so overrated." Dale said in a haughty tone. "The rides are slow, there are far too many people in the park at any given time, and the costumes are just sad. Don't take your kids there unless you want them to have nightmares of Mickey and Minnie Mouse." She said; "Compared to Disney, any theme park does a better job of entertaining." She added with a shake of her head. Del really must not have been in Funworld... Disneyworld and all of the similar theme parks were bore fests in comparison and she couldn't help the desire to both stand up for Funworld and show off that Del wasn't the only one with doe. Granted, the South District was one of the poor districts and so it was expected she was down on her luck in wealth but Dale had the luck of a wealthy father. A man that did a lot of underhanded business; it wasn't known outside the family that they were well off.

"Ace... your friend at the bar? Yeah, I was a little bummed that that fight ruined the drinks you were getting for me and Evey and Glasper. We would have all had an amazing time together." Dale said with a heavy sigh. "I suppose I don't mind all that much; I rather like having you all to myself." Dale added with a flirty wink.

Surprised to have Del suddenly behind her, Dale attempted to relax and go with the flow. Not that she had ever had any lasting relationships -no boys ever really kept her interest past the first couple weeks after the initial infatuation wore off- but she didn't want to mess it up with Del. He was attractive (a given, Dale would not waste her time with anything less then handsome or gorgeous) and he was interesting and best of all, he was wealthy. She might be able to get some nice gifts if she kept Del's interest if nothing else. Sipping at her drink as she listened to Del speak, making sure her body language read 'interested' but not 'desperate' she turned to gaze at him, making sure she was in his space but again, trying not to be too close. She knew the tricks of being alluring (or at least she thinks she does).

At the proffered arm, Dale accepted it with a smile. "A rain check... I'll do that. You should know I always get that dance, though." She added with a flutter of her eyelashes. "I would love a tour." She said. Not really fond of carrying a glass around, Dale attempted to quickly yet in a lady like manner down the rest of the contents of her drink before setting the empty glass on the bar. "You know... I don't need a whole tour. I'd rather just look at those rooms you mentioned earlier where we wouldn't be interrupted."

@SirBlazeALot

Jeddedia - White Tiger - Heading to Den - Asleep.
ninjas_jed_s-jpg.260531

The room shook and cracked as two echoes of Gigi's voice hit Jed, one sounding warped and distant and the other ringing through the area with the force of a hurricane. It knocked Jed off his feet and simultaneously knocked some sense into him. About as effective as slapping someone panicking. Clasping at his head, as if that would help anything, Jed tried to calm down and focus. He usually didn't lost control so easily but then he didn't usually have someone in his head, knowing how he was actually feeling vs how he was acting.

Listening to Gigi as her voice echoed around him, as he focused an image of her actually appeared and the words became a little less overwhelming. Nodding, he began to pace. There had been that white cloud and then things had become very distant and then this. Well it was good to know he wasn't dead, at least. His usual personality coming into play, or at least the positive mask he wore often around the members, came in as a defense mechanism as he tried to absorb the current situation. "Thanks Gigi, you were very helpful. Sorry about freakin' out on you; your voice showed up in a not so great dream. Did you...know that you can do this? Dreams?" Jed never dreamed about people he knew unless they were memory dreams and then his brother and parents would show up often. So he knew that this was something outside his normal dream. As attractive as Gigi was, Jed just couldn't see himself dreaming up a conversation as odd as this unless it were real in a sense.

Knowing he was asleep was weird, too. Now that he knew, he wanted to wake up. He paced back and forth, an odd worm of fear at the back of his mind had him wondering if he would ever wake up. Pushing that tiny fear away, he began to pace back and forth. "Yes, masks are a must. I got a good hit on that girl though... the poison bitch." He added proudly, glad to know that even though she had gotten him, he had gotten her as well; and he'd also gotten one of her teammates. He'd fought a good battle.

"You know, I'd really like to wake up now." Jed sighed out, pacing back and forth; only glancing at the now silent Gigi figure one every time he turned to pace back in the opposite direction. Being asleep as he was, Jed didn't know anything about the text.

@SirBlazeALot

At the comment that Emelia believed Eliza would look good in white, the short orange haired girl's face absolutely lit up; earlier enthusiasm renewed. "Emmie! You're such a good friend! You know you'd look better in starlight but you are nice to me anyway." She said with a smile. She grabbed a starlight dress in her size and in Emmie's size and then continued browsing the store a bit; looking for other cute outfits to grab along the way.

"You mean like in those movies where the partner calls at like... just the wrong time and causes trouble? It's New Years, Emmieeee. What could Jed be doing besides like... watching fireworks and stuff? Or maybe he's drinking... if he's at a bar wooing some girl, your text could save Jed from heartbreak with the wrong girl!" Eliza said, teasing Emelia with a playful wink. "Thats what he tends to do, right? Drink and smoke and flirt? Maybe not flirt os much..." Eliza was rambling, not even noticing that Emelia was busy working on a text until the girl screamed NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Eyes flashing to where Emelia was, she looked to see a thief taking off with a purse or something but saw nothing but Emelia staring at her phone. Eliza didn't even have to ask what was wrong; Emelia was explaining.
"Um... you sent him a text? That's what you've done... If it's not done then send the second half and say something like 'sorry, my phone cut off the message' or something? Like... don't stress over it, Emmie. And how is it horrible? Did you say something mean?" Eliza inquire, pausing in her dress search to really look at Emelia.

"It'll be okay, Emmie, Honest. Just wait til Jed replies. He'll probably have something great to say. Like he might ask you what the rest of your message was." She said with a giggle, expecting Jed to reply quickly. "Come on Emmieee, lets try dresses on while we wait. Cute dresses make Everything better."

@Suzumaki Arakai

Melony - Red Spectre - Trying to Keep Fish Leon - Jason, Vlad, Iza, Cato, Keimi, Miles, Gordon; Fish Leon Prisoner (?)

Following along behind Jason and the other Spectres, she found herself more lost in thought then anything. She was interested in finding Gordon and she'd like to get home to do some experiments on Leon but she was enjoying this time with her gang members. It was nice being around them; they added interest and spice to her life. A breeze brushed her hair away from her face and she closed her eyes a moment, enjoying the feel though she continued walking forward.

Melony's eyes sought out the woman who spoke when Leon's name was spoken. She seemed overall important and with Jason's comment it wasn't hard to put it together. Her gaze flickered quickly to Jason when he began to show signs of anger; she was trying to fully comprehend the situation. So this was Emerald from the Blue Dragons... how did she know Leon? Was he a Blue Dragon?

"Leader, Leon owes Keimi a debt; and there in owes the Spectre's a debt. He took the debt from a friend who originally owed it, but I don't believe it's fair for him to go free without Keimi's okay since he is in debt to her." She murmured, moving to stand at Jason's side. As much as she loved the leader sometimes she felt his fiery chi also made him hot tempered and short sighted. There was a reason she was determined to follow him around; she felt if nothing else her more distant nature evened things out.

"Besides, Jason, who is she to challenge us when we have almost the full might of our gang and she does not." Melony actually enjoyed fights; though it wasn't something she boasted. She honed her body day in and day out and she loved putting it to the test. Still, that wasn't the reason that she felt the need to challenge Emerald; she really wanted to better understand Leon's fish qualities and wanted a chance to run a few experiments on him. She hadn't been joking about that and had had her heart set. She had been completely serious when she told Keimi not to let the fish boy get away. They weren't harming him... and if he wasn't comfortable that was his own fault for taking his friend's place.

She sighed softly, wondering if Jason had heard her. He seemed to be threatening Emerald after the fact and that left Melony wondering if perhaps his choice wasn't the the best afterall. It might keep a fight between Tigers and Dragons breaking out... but still, she felt a weight in her chest as well as a razor scraping over her ribs from the disappointment of losing a chance to learn about Leon's chi. It didn't show on her face but Miles probably felt the change though his chi and Iza may have noticed just from her response. Usually she followed Jason's orders without question, she believed that he knew best 9 times out of 10. There was a reason he was leader. This was also why, instead of challenging Emerald she asked Jason to reconsider.

Miles

Organization: Red Specters all the way

Hanging With: Specters, Tsu, Isaac, Brooklyn, Cielo, Chikage, Felicita, and Leon

Miles did not like where this was going. He really did not want a fight to go down. "Hey everybody, just calm down a little bit and we can talk this out, alright?", he said, pouring chi into his words to make everyone more calm and agreeable. He then leaned over to Melony and whispered "There's no reason for us to keep Leon, it would be logical to give him back to her. A fight would probably end badly for her, but I'm sure that her gang wouldn't be happy with us, and that could cause a whole mess of problems.", he stood up straight again and said "So lets all just relax, put our weapons down, and talk to each other like reasonable people, ok?"

@Corazon

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: White Tiger's Leader | Interacting/Mentioned: Tsu Sun, Cielo, Isaac, Felicita, Brooklyn, Leon | Location: In front of La Lune Lounge.

"It is quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Emerald, Lei Gong. You can call me Rocchi... This is my second in command, Houdini; though it seems like you've already met, neh?" Chikage grinned with a light tilt of the head, glancing down at Felicita through the corner of his eye, then looked back up at Tsu Sun, "I'd be happy to return your lovely student to you. She didn't get far into the uh... skirmish, before she suddenly fell out of the sky. I managed to catch her, but not her weapon. I'd go back to get it but... I think I've inhaled enough of that gas already. As for the cycle of violence... consider it ended." A faint chuckle played on his words.

"You could say that, Tiger. I'll take her. Better her life than a sharp piece of metal." Isaac's voice was somewhat distinctive. Hearing it, Chikage felt as though it stuck and would later on be easily recognized. Still smiling, he handed Cielo over and stepped back with a bow, attempting to remove his fedora only to remember he'd thrown it elsewhere earlier. "Oh... How unfortunate." He clicked his tongue, but still followed through with the bow.

Brooklyn was just watching the scene from behind her trusty leader, feeling safer than usual, but still anxious about what this "Rocchi" person might be capable of. He gave off weird vibes... Like, is he good or is he bad? And what's with the snake-like smile? Her thoughts drew to a sudden close upon noticing Tsu Sun glance down at her, in which she gasped and stepped to the side. Chikage's attention was taken, and he stared with blinking eyes as she stood fiddling with her thumbs, mumbling an introduction only barely able to be heard,
"I'm- I'm Vincent Van Gogh, but you can call me- Just call me Vincent. It's easier and- and- and not as much a waste of breath as saying the entire thing."

When Brooklyn finished, Chikage only remained quiet for a short amount of time so he could process what she said, then closed his eyes and smiled with a nod,
"I like this one... For now, she's a teal butterfly orchid." He thought ever-so casually to himself before looking back at Tsu Sun and stating that he'd assure any member of his gang who's caused them trouble will never be seen again.

"I appreciate your willingness to find peace between our organizations Rocchi." Tsu smiled with a polite bow. Seeing this cleared a bit of the tension - for Chikage, anyways - and he allowed his shoulders to relax, lousily placing his hands in his pockets. However, it wasn't over just yet. Chikage's smile faded just barely enough to be noticed; it was like a twitch in the corners of his mouth, and he narrowed his eyes at the three, "...I would like to know how this all started? If you have any idea, that is..." He was wondering if there was possibly anything about the Tiger's that may have sparked a sudden need for violence, especially coming from the Dragons. Since when are they all about trespassing on another gang's territory and bringing destruction to the city's peace, which seems to be something they're so intent on upholding.

Tsu Sun shook her head,
"All I know is that innocent people in East District have been needlessly attacked by Tigers, Cobras, and--" Suddenly, Isaac and his distinctive voice broke through, turning the few heads that made up their little group. "Leon?" Brooklyn's eyes lit up upon first seeing her fellow gang member, but she was quickly taken back after noticing the strange object around his neck, "L-Leon?" His appearance was... different, but it was definitely him. There's no mistaking it. "WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE AND WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO HANG LEON!"

@SirBlazeALot @theglassangel
[/border]
[/border]

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Blue Dragon's Newbie | Interacting/Mentioned: (White Rose) Front of La Lune | Location: Keimi, Archie, Miles, Melony, Vladimir, Iza, Cato, Jason, Tsu Sun, Isaac, Chikage, Brooklyn, Felicita, etc.

"...Th-th-the scent of Gordon is sort of mixed with b-blood and smoke and... different nasty things." Keimi whimpered, scurrying towards the back of the group to better her chances of getting away if anything happens to break out. Leon, too, was forced to the back due to the leash and collar around his neck. Upon seeing Tsu Sun and Isaac, his heart skipped out of his chest, but quickly settled. "What's going on?" He wondered with a grunt, lightly tugging at the leather of his collar.

"I'm scared, Fishy. I'm scared." Keimi whined, holding her hands to her chest like a begging dog. Archie glanced down at her through the corner of his eye and smiled, "Theyah, theyah, pup. Ain't nothin' t' be worried about." He comforted, gently patting her on the head. "They ain't gonna bothah us, unless we bothah them-" Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew towards them, sending everyone's hair up up and away - Except Vladimir's. His is already a force to be reckoned with.

"Let. Him. Go. Now. Come here Leon."

"Nevah mind."

A lump grew in Keimi's throat - She quickly jumped behind Archie and watched as Jason spoke up towards the armed woman. She had a confident air about her.
"Hey you're Emerald from the Blue Dragons right?" He asked. Archie's gaze focused down on his leader's hand to see him clenching a fist. He tilted his head to the side and clicked his tongue, "Boss is angry." Keimi cupped her hands over her ears and ducked to the ground, "Lalalala!" And though Leon really, really wanted to do as he was told... he couldn't.

"I don't think it's a smart idea to walk to another gang and pull some shit like that." Or maybe he could! When Jason gave a nod for Leon to be let go, he started on removing the collar. "Thank goodness." He thought with relief, letting out a light sigh. Keimi, hands still cupped over her ears, looked up to see what he was doing, then jumped towards him into a tight hug, "Fishy, no! What are you doing!"

Leon furrowed his brow,
"I'm doing what my leader has ordered."

"Now that you got him back-off or shit will go down." Jason's threat sent Brooklyn's heart to the skies - She spun around and pressed herself firmly against Tsu Sun, the two now back to back. "Ohmygod, ohmygod. Someone save us. There are so many of them. Why are they here? Why do they have Leon?" Teal orbs shot towards Chikage, who stepped forward with a cheeky grin, "Now, now." His eyes narrowed at Jason, "That's no way to talk to a lady, is it?"

Leon began making his way over to Tsu Sun, only to be stopped in his tracks by Melony.
"Leader, Leon owes Keimi a debt; and there in owes the Spectre's a debt. He took the debt from a friend who originally owed it, but I don't believe it's fair for him to go free without Keimi's okay since he is in debt to her." She stated while moving to stand at Jason's side. "Besides, Jason, who is she to challenge us when we have almost the full might of our gang and she does not."

"Hey everybody, just calm down a little bit and we can talk this out, alright?" Miles jumped in to save the day, sending a calm wave of words through the group. Keimi's nerves relaxed a bit, and so did Brooklyn's; though, she was still utterly terrified. "So lets all just relax, put our weapons down, and talk to each other like reasonable people, ok?" Archie snapped his fingers and approached Miles, leaning on his shoulder, "All in agreement, say I."

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @s0l @Bedbae
[/border]
[/border]

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: White Tiger's Newbie | Interacting/Mentioned: Eliza, (Jeddidia) | Location: Dress Store

"I believe you'd look beautiful in white." Emelia complimented with a gentle nod of the head, smiling at Eliza as she browsed through the dresses. The face of the small, orange-haired girl lit up. She was practically glowing - and Emelia placed a hand over her squinting eyes, "So bright."

"Emmie! You're such a good friend! You know you'd look better in starlight but you are nice to me anyway." Eliza exclaimed cheerfully, grabbing a dress off the rack, and another along with it; one in her size and one in Emelia's size. "So... did you text Jeddidia? Because you totally should." A lump grew in Emelia's throat and she flinched lightly, hugging her phone to her chest while biting down on her lip. "I haven't... What if he's doing something important and has forgotten to turn off his ringer?..." She argued with a pout.

"You mean like in those movies where the partner calls at like... just the wrong time and causes trouble? It's New Years, Emmieeee. What could Jed be doing besides like... watching fireworks and stuff? Or maybe he's drinking... if he's at a bar wooing some girl, your text could save Jed from heartbreak with the wrong girl!" These words sent a twitch to Emelia's eye. The thought of Jeddidia flirting or even smiling at another girl sort of infuriated her. "Thats what he tends to do, right? Drink and smoke and flirt? Maybe not flirt so much..."

"Uhm.. N- I wouldn't think so... Give me a moment." Finally, the pale girl unlocked her phone and started on texting Jed; though, despite her courage and determined expression, she couldn't seem to write anything satisfactory. Each time something was typed out, she would erase it before finishing, then start over again. Come the last message, she accidentally sent it without meaning to, and it wasn't even done yet.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh my dear! What have I done!? I didn't even finish typing it. It was such a horrible message."

Eliza glanced over at Emelia,
"Um... you sent him a text? That's what you've done... If it's not done then send the second half and say something like 'sorry, my phone cut off the message' or something? Like... don't stress over it, Emmie. And how is it horrible? Did you say something mean?" Emelia just stood slowly to her feet with a dejectedly hung head, cheeks flushed a violent red (lol rhymes). She picked her phone back up and dusted it off, thankful that the screen didn't crack. "It's so awful."

"It'll be okay, Emmie, Honest. Just wait til Jed replies. He'll probably have something great to say. Like he might ask you what the rest of your message was." Eliza giggled. "Come on Emmieee, lets try dresses on while we wait. Cute dresses make Everything better."

Emelia stood in place for a minute staring down at her phone with a troubled expression. The urge to text again and say that it wasn't meant for him flooded her mind, but then she remembered addressing him by name in the message. Emelia cringed. She covered her face with a hand and whined,
"Ooooh~... You're right, you're right." A soft exhale escaped through parted lips, and she finally joined Eliza in her search for dresses. "Do you really think he'll reply?..." She asked, unconsciously pulling a black off-the-shoulder bodycon dress from the rack.

@RubyRose
[/border]
[/border]

? Organization: Red Spectres ? Rank: Member ?

AYA.jpg

Aya Fennri-AKA "Cryptic"

Splotches of red clouded Aya's thoughts. The warm and sticky liquid was all too familiar to the girl.

How did things become like this?

A sudden shiver of excitement traveled throughout Aya's body; followed by an eerie laughter. No matter what, blood was an essential to Aya, something so normal, as her chi relied on the sweet nectar. Her random thirst for spilling blood had often landed her into difficult situations, and this was one of those nights. Tonight, Aya had committed an act so dangerous it made every inch of her tingle with exhilaration. It had begun with a simple assassination of a random couple enjoying the festival under the firework-lit sky. To be able to witness an incredible scene before death should be considered lucky should it not? Only, this was not jut any assassination. Blue blood was on her hands now. Her victims had been two females from Blue Dragon. A grave mistake, a foolish one to make. How could she allow such an action to flow through her existence? Backing from the pool of blood, commotion could be heard in the distance, and she felt it best to dispose of the bodies quickly before anyone noticed. Even if this had been a pure accident, and it was, Aya had been careless in choosing her targets. The members didn't seem like they'd be missed much, after all, for such weak opponents, they must not have been high up in the charts.

All actions were already perceived. Fate has approved.

Hiding the bodies behind a thick bramble and finding a shallow puddle to wash the blood off her hands, Aya followed the sound of familiar voices. Running off to hide would immediately draw attention to her once they found the bodies. So she decided to throw herself right into things, per usual.

Once arriving at the scene, she was a little lost. But she stepped in, wrapping her arms around her gang's second in command from behind, pressing her boobs firmly against his back. Aya wasn't particularly fond of Miles, yet his childish appearance tempted her to mess with him. It was easy to forget his status as well as age. However, she knew better that he was far more mature than his looks represented. She was sure he remained skeptical about her, as Aya was pretty much a Joker in the card deck, difficult to figure out entirely. If he knew about-if anyone found out it was her that assassinated two Blue Dragon members, things would be getting much messier than it already was.

"Aya is joining you guys, what's going on here?"

She whispered rather coyly. Speaking in third person wasn't uncommon for her. She removed herself from Miles after a few seconds and raised her hand.

"Aya isn't exactly sure what she's agreeing to, but, I."

She had entered when Archie had proposed an all in favor announcement. However, most would say it was a little too late for her to be agreeing on gang peace....

@Corazon @s0l @Bedbae @SirBlazeALot

(I'll post for my other characters tomorrow probably)

Del

full

Who in their right mind trash talks Disneyland? And so defensively too. Del rubbed his chin thoughtfully and replied, "Those are pretty good points. You know, I think you might be right, Disneyland's not as magical as it seems." He wasn't about to get in a debate about Disneyland Vs. Funworld. Yes, he'd hypothesized that her sentiments were less about hating Disneyland and more about defending Cobra territory. Only Del thought that this was a knee jerk reaction to the creeping realization that she was no doubt having: Tigers rule and Cobras drool.

Dale mentioned Evey and Glasper, and Del inwardly cursed her for reminding him of her trashy Cobra friends. He'd almost managed to forget them, he didn't feel that they deserved any place in his brain's limited memory space since his plan had failed. He was also trying to forget the humiliating failure to drug the three of them he'd suffered at the hands of Chikage and Felicita. "Yeah, too bad everyone had to come and ruin the lounge. Can't say I'm not happy with how things turned out for us though~"

"A rain check... I'll do that. You should know I always get that dance, though." Del swiftly and smoothly replied, "And you should know I'm a man of my word~!" Another big fat lie. The prospect of skipping right to the festivities was tricky. On one hand, Del wanted to make sure that when Dale left, she'd be talking about how superior the Tigers' base was to her friends for like, weeks. And...on top of that, Del was used to a slow kind of chase. You know, wining and dining. Leave it to a Cobra girl to speed things along. God, I better make sure I wrap up. Might catch something if I don't. Good thing narcissistic ass Del always had some condoms on hand. Ya never know when someone's gonna wanna fuck Mr. Nice Guy ;) Del masked his vicious thoughts behind a warm smile. "Whatever my lady wants, she gets~!" Del chirped cheerfully, and lead "his lady" out of the bar and up to the second story of the mansion, past the members engaged in their heated game of Monopoly.

"The fourth year rooms are on the third floor actually. Third and fourth years are the only ones who get to 'claim' rooms. Gotta earn those stripes," Del fearlessly made a lame tiger joke as he lead Dale up yet another ornate flight of stairs. Once they had reached the top, they came upon another living room, though this one was far nicer than the one on the bottom floor. There were several pillar shaped fish tanks that stretched from the floor to the ceiling, an obscenely large television, and a large white sectional couch with more pillows on it than any sectional needs. Del and Dale passed by it and strode down a long hall lined ubiquitously with doors.

They traveled to the middle of the hall, and Del informed her, "This is mine~" Del shuffled around in his pocket for his room key and rambled nonchalantly. "I keep maybe...half? Yeah, half, give or take, of my shuriken collection in here. That was really the only reason I paid for it. I didn't want to crowd my room back home, ya know?" he finally retrieved the key, opened the door, and glanced with his eyes at Dale to spot her reaction.

If half of Del's ninja stars were in this room, then it seemed like Del had enough ninja stars to build a 20 foot statue of himself with them (a thought he actually had at one point in his life). His room differed from the house in that his favorite sunny color, yellow, had a higher presence than white. Glass displays housed high end shurikens of various shapes and precious metals. His pride and joy, a diamond shuriken, sat on display on the nightstand by his bed. Speaking of his bed, it was far too large for one person and had a shimmering golden canopy carelessly hanging over it. Del nonchalantly teleported over to his mini bar and pulled out a bottle of high end vodka to do shots. "Weeeell? Whaddaya think?" he asked as he poured up a few shot glasses. "Pretty gaudy right?" he poked fun at himself but inwardly he knew this room was nothing less than completely awesome.

@Corazon

((Cielo's still KO'd lol))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back