Main Rp Thread

Oreius Chiron-Royal Healing Dragon

Oreius visibly relaxed. He was glad that the other dragon no longer seemed hostile. That also made him think what it would be like to make smoke whenever you were surprised. It would probably get annoying after awhile. Oreius was supposed to be a healing dragon but he had no clue how to heal. He just didn’t fit. “My name’s Oreius” he introduced himself.

Mentioned: hostage hostage

Ignella Admani - Fire Queen - Age 2384
Location - Fire Palace

A small hum purred from the Fire Queen's throat as she took her stroll around the palace. The queen's attitude was a very cheery one. While she held much passion for the goals and hobbies she held, she never dared let that passion consume her. Ignella thought it was more appropriate to do so as someone who fancied herself a philosopher at times. Her unique ghostly blue flames served as solid proof of her efforts. As the queen hummed, she repeated the same phrase over and over in slightly different tastes. Changes in her pitch, the order, and the general rhythm were quite noticeable.

Footsteps drew the queen's attention and she looked over towards he source. It was Gotthard, her mate. He must have been concerning himself with tales of war traveling on the wind. She grinned and licked her lips with anticipation. Gotthard was thinking, so Ignella silently distributed her weight on each step to move silently and ultimately came up behind Gotthard, glomping his back as her hands wrapped around his neck.

"Maybe you should join me in meditation, your mind is quite full," Ignella said with a low voice and placed her lips closer to Gotthard's ears. "After all, forgetting your worries is a good thing for everyone."

Ignella swiftly drew herself back and awaited Gotthard's reaction. She had no idea what it would be, but that was what entertained her about him. Ignella could always find new ways to surprise him.

Fuzz Fuzz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yurei Kage - Shadow Queen - Age 1579
Yurei blinked twice in surprise at Nero's offer and then pull her composure back to normal. She replied to his offer with, "If that is what you wish, my king." Yurei felt rather odd in the palace and much more so speaking to her mate who had been giving her space. It was something she hadn't thought of before, but she had no reason to prod at anyone's personal life. Yurei didn't say she had already eaten after she had done her daily training. She very much disliked the free time she had after. Yurei often spent the day meditating or training as she had done in the past. Perhaps in a way, a change of familiarizing herself with the palace's layout in an aimless stroll, Nero's offer was a good thing.

Seasplash241 Seasplash241

Eric & Esa

Clouds rushed past the maroon scales of her wings as sudden cracks of sharp light streaked her massive body, her serrated grin could only be seen by the heavens and by the company tailing her. Eric began her decent from the darkened sky toward the immense strong hold that was the lightning castle, the looming towers felt colder than the skies that she flew through. Speeding toward the cobbled courtyard, her grin grew into her normal smile as her feet touched down near the guards training grounds, her transformation was quicker this time around since most of her energy was spent just recently. Turning she looked to her counterpart that had touched down as well.

Esa made her way silently in tow with her charge, as she landed behind Eric, her scales were soon replaced with her garb, she looked to Eric who was smiling.

"...Another good session, always nice to stretch, hm?" Her words were met with an ever so usual nod from Esa, as she turned on her heels she noted the sting of cold on her skin but her breath escaped through her smile. "Come...breakfast may have started.." The two made their way toward the enormous castle doors, they were opened with little effort as the two glided toward the dining area. Esa kept her distance as to always stay at Eric's back.

Yukino Raxka - 1,399yrs - Telti - Lighting Dragon Queen
Yukino smiled softly watching his eyes, "I'm just kidding my love, dont take my words to heart I enjoy teasing you a little here and there." She said with bubling laughter as she headed back inside. No doubt food was already made and waiting fir them. She wondered what foods wait for them and she opened the door to the room leading to the stairs to down stairs. She waited for Lovecraft to walk through so sue could follow him. She didn't mind his battle with emotions, he was a good person to turn to if a decision was made. Even if he didn't have much interest in the role of a ruler, she didn't mind. He did what was needed in the most important times.
Probably George Probably George

Galith Tenra - 1,798yrs - None - Dragon of Corruption
Galith chuckled slightly, "Hopefully that isnt the only thing youve eaten, I plan for us to train for several hours before takijg a break to eat." He said stepping back once again to look her over as she finished up her food. He had plans to advance her training to the next level. Though it all depended on how she fought in her close combat today.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Agrona Heka - 1,784 - Relria - Healing Dragon King
Agrona huffed with displeasure, but left Ygeia to do as she pleased. Her eyes taking on their cold demeanor once again. She quickly ate her food not responding as Ygeia spoke of leaving the castle to get fresh air. Standing she turned from Ygeia and the table, "As you wish," SHer red eyes turned to Skala, "You are my most loyal Gaurd Skala, I give you the choose to either follow the Queen or come with me. I think a visit to the Rulers of the Relria Kingdom is a much needed mission. It is best we find out where their allegiance lies, I have noticed the tensions growing. If no one is on our side I want to know before being stabbed in the back." Her eyes slowly moved to Ygeia as if she knew some sort of secret. Though her only real reason was just thinking of how her brother had stabbed Ygeia in the back. She would never forgive her brother for having slept with her queens cousin.

Sophia Zanin - 648yrs - Relria - Crystal Dragon
Sophia ran a hand through her hair taking in the man's words. "You change things, how interesting, even more so now. So if I handed you a blue crystal you could change it to something completely different?" She asked rather curious, "Or would it just be the color or type of crystal it changes to?" She hadn't come across another dragon like this man. Especially if he was able to change things so completely. Sure she knew of the mineral dragons who could take diets and such changing them into different things but did this man's powers reach farther than that.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Kylin Hamutal - 1,498 - Telti - Royal Shadow Dragon
Kylin shook his head at the woman words, "I doubt my brother would listen...it's not like he has to worry about me falling for the same trick." His red eyes glared at Kasaria as she spoke more, asking if he really wished to rid himself of her. "Today is not a day I suggest messing with me Kas, I'm in a foul enough mood as is. And I don't take humor in being called beautiful in the least." Maybe he should offer to having a spare with Kasaria, it might take the edge off. He frowned, "What if we skip breakfast and spare....human or dragon form either is fine with me."

Helero Sevin - 520 - Relria - Lava Dragon
Helero kept swimming through the passage taking in the life that rested into of it. Fish that he hadn't seen in the ocean or other underwater cave lived here. Some glowing some just brightly colored, but they were all very unique. A snake like one began to swim next to him for a bit before darting off as a larger fish beast came out of nowhere. Helero's growled in his throat at the creature but it didn't seem to care. It struck forward with a mouth full of jagged teeth. Though Helero's was partially shifted his upper arm and shoulders were bare skin. And that was exactly what those teeth hit, he let out a screech heat rising from him. The creature didn't know what was happening as it's mouth began to burn. Helero's skin glowed orange as lava rose from his throat shooting at the creature. It quickly died being turned to stone in and instant as the lava wrapped around it and cooled with the waters. He flinched slightly at the pain from his shoulder. He though he saw a faint bit of brighter waters and began to move towards them. He soon found himself in an open body of water and shifted to his dragon from to bring him to the surface quicker. However he didn't know there were two others that were in the same place as him.
fuil fuil Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

• 1532313386847-png.465860
    CAI-HONG LONG

Sophia's House

Talking with Sophia ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Smirking, Cai waved his hand. From it, a small puff of rainbow magic formed and floated around before dispelling into the air with no effect. "It'll take a while, around ten minutes, but my magic can change an object. It is true transmutation, too, so it won't go away after a while like I know some other changers do. So, not only could I change a blue crystal into a red or maybe a green one, I could also change it into, say, wood or platinum to name a couple of examples." As long as he knew the substance he wanted, he could change anything into anything. He could even change an object into air or water if he truly wished. "It is hard work, though, and as I mentioned takes some time. I imagine you can perform your feats a lot quicker, hmm?" He was happy to be talking about his powers to someone who seemed interested. It was quite fun, in a way.

Last edited:

Agrona nodded, "Then you will come along with me, one of the other Gaurds can follow her...I will be ready shortly until please send a messenger to each Relria ruler. Just letting them know i plan to stop by even if only for a short while." She left the room heading back for the main bedroom. She needed to change into something more fitting for such a visit. Perhaps something with a small bit of armor but nothing to threatening. An outfit came to mind and she smiled, "Yes that one will do just fine. Just because I have a Gaurd with me doesn't mean i need to depend solely on her for protection." Her eyes seemed to grow darker, she didn't need protected her queen did. But she also couldn't over power more than three dragons. Her dragon form was larger and her tail made for a good blade if needed.

Sophia shrugged, "Honestly it depends on what stone im making or what I'm doing to that stone." She turned pointing towards a large chunk of peridot, "Peridot is one of the more uncommon found crystals. So I make it in bulk and then work with it to make all sorts of jewelry. Though people who actually look good wearing peridot is harder to come by than the stone itself." She walked over holding up a small asscher cut piece before walking over to Cai, "Peridot suits your hair, skin tone and eyes, though I think if you were to look into any stoned piece..." She moved around once again looking for a certain piece. She soon found a send circular clip of sorts, it was very popular with women or men with long hair. It was a rather simple piece, the only difference from it was the fact that is was a white and brown stone. She walked back over to him, "I have a friend who usually help me with all the metal workings in my pieces but he hasn't been around lately." A bit of sadness hovered in her eyes but she shook it away. "What would you say to making a partnership with me? If not that's fine, but still I'd like you to have this piece."

CAI-HONG LONG

Sophia's House

Cai listened with interest. So, she was a crystal dragon. He had a feeling she was. He smirked as Sophia matched him with the light green gemstone, before nodding. "Perhaps. You'll have to forgive me, though. I know very little about fashion." Judging from his very bland clothing, it was probably true. As she continued talking, he noticed sadness in his eyes - it was hard to hide emotion from one that could change it, after all - but refrained from speaking. Sophia's next words were what intrigued him the most, though.

A partnership? An interesting offer, to be sure. Cai closed his eyes in thought briefly, considering his options. It would mean less time spent meditating, though that hardly mattered to him, and he didn't really need payment or anything...but at the same time it would add a bit of spice to his life. "Very well. It'll give me something else to do except meditate. I accept your proposition." With that, he smiled as he took the piece of jewellery. He had no idea where exactly it was meant to go in his hair, of course - he had never worn such things before - and it visibly showed as he turned the piece in his hand with a look of small confusion. "What would you like me to do first?"

Zeruv was waiting for the other dragons response when he saw another dragon shoot out from one of the many caves that dotted this lake bed, but what caught his interest the most was the smell of blood that lingeried in the dragons wake. "Huh, seems are new friend has had a run in with some of the lakes more aggressive creatures. Well I'm sorry to cut are introduction short but I must see to the new comer, you're welcome to tag along if you wish." He said be for he shot towards the wounded young one.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Zenon Harbinger of Death
Darkness there has only bin darkness. I cant remember the last time i saw the world outside. I can sense the light of the sun barely reaching my long dead vessel. My power has slowly bin returning to me over the centuries; Given the decay of the holy chains binding me. Even more so is the sense i feel from the outside. The power of corruption has began to seep into even this holy prison. I can feel the corrupt energy. With what im sensing it must be time for my resurgence. I had foreseen the return of the corruption dragons, and now it is time to enact my plan. Zenons dead corps would glow a faint green color especially the eyes. For the first time in centuries the divine temple would feel a sense of dark energy deep in the tall mountains core.

Local village on the boarder of Healing Kingdom
In the outer rims of the village a dense fog began to roll in caring the smell of death. the sun seemed to slowly dim as if a strange power absorbed the suns light. In the grave yard decaying arms would poke out from under the ground. A small group of undead totaling in 20 rows from their graves. Feint green flames would emanate from there eyes giving a sense of dread to any creatures not resistant to it. The undead would gather in a group standing in front of them would be a shadowy form. This formless mass would raise a shadowy skeletal hand pointing in the direction of the village. Slowly they would move there decaying corpses clasping any weapon they had. Some held rusted axes, while others carried rusted swords and daggers. The ethereal shadow would smile to itself. The village would not realize what danger they were in.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Also anyone else this relates to or wishes to get involved.

Saia was lucky she knew how to pretend how to sleep. While the old dragon was kind she did not wish to talk at the moment. And as he must've been the original inhabitant she chose to not let her more vicious side show. She knew when to be respectful to those before her. And this dragon may well have her respect more then half of her superriors. But when he mentioned another dragon her eyes shot opened. He was already investigating but she chose to follow with only a little "Thank you for not attacking me." as a means to not sound ungrateful to the older dragon.

fuil fuil BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

An enticing aroma greeted the two as they entered the room, an elongated table lined with delicately manicured decorations sat center of the room and richly glistening foods sat atop ivory dishes. The morsels made Eric smile, while Esa simply gathered up the surroundings. A passing maid placed a large golden bowl of freshly cleaned fruits at one edge of the table, looking up she glanced toward the two before curtsying almost as swiftly as she left the chamber. Eric smiled, " Our majesties always do have such bounty, no?" she voiced before plucking a loose halved cherry from the golden bowl, as she chewed Esa took her place at one of the farther chairs lining the wall perpendicular of the place Eric had decided to take up. Meanwhile Eric took her seat, suddenly a maiden appeared from behind a brass bolted door, she quickly and effortlessly placed cutlery and a plate in front of Eric. The woman sat silently as the maid worked before taking a glimpse of her company whose attention was taken by a window at her shoulder. "I never understand why you don't sit at my side.." she said with a raised eyebrow before her nails almost like claws tapped the table as if waiting for an answer.

Esa was pulled from her surveying by her sister's words, "..I know my place is here...just as yours is there.." she spoke softly and blunt as usual, and Eric left her with a look of mild annoyance.

image (4).png
Lovecraft Raxka - Lightning Dragon King
Lovecraft was a bit flustered to not realize his wife's teasing. "I... Of course. I'm sorry Yukino. I've been a bit restless along with the storm. Its tempo is off track. I've had the Scud Unit scout across the land and bring me any and all info. Regrettably I have partaken in a bit of spying on the other kingdoms as well. Most of which is normal. They'll be coming later in the morning for the daily sit-rep." The idea of being spied on by the "Serpent King" would be extremely insulting to the other Royals. Luckily the Scud Unit was very discrete. As well as having speed comparable to the fastest of competitive racers and royals.

"But I wouldn't want to spoil your appetite, or my own with politics. I asked the chefs to bring back our heritage on a plate. It's healthy to go back to your roots." Lovecraft smiled at the idea. For someone to static, he was proud of doing something relatively different. Before he took his own seat, he remembered to treat his wife like the queen she is. Lovecraft pulled out her seat and then took his own afterwards.

The food came in, and the chefs didn't hesitate to follow Lovecraft's request with vigor. It was as extravagant as ever. He lovingly dug into the food, savoring every bite. During his meal, an bolt of light darted to the other side of the table, manifesting into a dwarf appearing in intimidating samurai armaments. "Lord! I have important news regarding the storm's behavior... well, another storm. Not one under your reign, my lord." A storm of other ilk? That doesn't make sense. "Go on." Lovecraft's soft tone went more worried and serious. "Aye! Scud Jerma reported a storm with an atmosphere of dread approaching a bordering town of the Healing Kingdom. He fears for the worst." This dropped Lovecraft's heart. This seemed like the worst to come. "Did you inform Agrona?" "Nay, my lord. I only report to you. A-and my lady as well. Whom is especially extravagant this morning." The dwarf bowed his head. Lovecraft had made sure that his people treated his wife with nothing more than the utmost respect. Although this wasn't the best time. "Go to Lord Agrona and inform him immediately. He needs to know his people are in danger. I'll think about what we do next." "Of course my lord!" The man bowed once again, immediately departing for the Healing Kingdom. Although it might be too late before he arrived. Lovecraft slouched over the table, holding his head in his hands. "I don't like this, Yukino." His soft voice had a hint of fear behind it. The storm never reacted to something that wasn't colossal. "What do you think I should do?"

interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Agrona spun in the full mirror the black and dark purple silk clung to her body just fine amd the smaller armoured shoulder pieces went well with the scale like sides of the dress. "This should do just fine, leave my back and front open but my sides are protected." She turned to leave her room and found Skala standing outside the room, "What do you think Skala, simple protection not to much for them to feel a threat. Right?" She sighed this stuff shouldn't be needed, but it was not that it bothered her much. Just got a bit tiresome having to try and feel out the other royals to see where they side on the same side.

Sophia laughed softly as he said he wasn't good with fashion and looked at the hair clip with obvious confusion. "Do you mind if I mess with your hair real quick?" She knew some people didn't like being touched. Some people got right down hateful when she tired to help them out with some of her pieces. "As for what you can do....there is a bit of stainless steel on the table over there if you could change it to Tungsten that would be splendid. I maybe not be very good with metal melding but i can do a bit. Also stainless steel is a bit too much bright in my opinion for peridot to be set in. Tungsten on the other hand gives it that beautiful and unique look." She didn't think to much on how the quality of the metal would drop. As long as she could make her pieces that was what mattered. If anyone wanted to Grove her crap, it was just to damn bad.

Yukino sighed, "I'm not sure my king, though I am sure that once the Healing King finds out what is happening in her section she will handle it. Us giving warning might be what it takes to bridge the gap that has formed." She walked over to him her hands falling to his shoulders as she began to lightly massaged them. "Please remember that you aren't alone in your rule. I am always here and our people will listen to me just as they would you. You don't have to burden everything, tensions have been high. Especially between those of us on the Telti side and the others on the Relria side. For now you've done what's needed let's eat and not worry about it even if it is for a small while..."

Helero panted slightly, steam rolling from his body as part of him still laid in the waters. The orange lines that ran through his body seemed to almost pulse with brightness. His eyes opened slowly as he heard a voice, the last thing he needed was some person coming to help and he burn the crap out of them... "D-dont....touch me...right now." He more so growled, shifting to his human form his long blue hair fell into the wound on his shoulder making him flinch. His orange eyes glared at the ground as he quickly moved his now bloodied hair away from the wound. "I was too careless..." He muttered trying his best to look at the wound. The temperature of his body wasn't helping him stop the bleeding. He closed his eyes the steam from his legs still hanging in the water floated up through the air. Slowly slow the steam stopped coming from him, to anyone else it's probably feel like he had a fever. "Sorry...just had you touched me it would have hurt you instead. Would you mind helping me with this..." His orange eyes landed on the dragon closest and then to another dragon not to far from them. If he had on a shirt he would fix himself up, sadly though he was only in a pair of pants.

Natasha shakes her head. "No sir...this was all I ate, but I can handle it," she smiles and stands stiffly as if saluting him. "What are we training today sir?" Just wanting and getting to be close to him was enough for her to stay determined. She took a step towards him and stares up into his eyes hoping...just HOPING that he would compliment or say something nice to her.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Galith smiled, "Depends on how well you do in this first bout of combat. Ready?" He raised his fists up one foot set back ready to take her on. Waiting for her to make the first move, he had high hopes for them to move up to fighting with a weapon. Some would have had her start with a weapon and then work on hand to hand combat. But in his mind training the body before resorting to a weapon was much better.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

CAI-HONG LONG

Sophia's House

Cai blinked a few times, but gently nodding. His hair wasn't exactly off limits but...well, he did like his ponytail. His hair was quite nice when allowed to flow naturally, unabated, but for one with a lifestyle such as his own, Cai preferred to keep his hair in check. He didn't want hair getting in the way of his meditation, interrupting him every time a breeze came into his cave. "Very well, I suppose." As Sophia gave him the request, he looked over to the steel on the table and nodded. "Very well." With that, he grabbed it and sat down on a nearby chair. Almost instantly, the metal glowed with rainbow energy. He smirked as Sophia talked about the colour of tungsten carbide bringing out the natural beauty of peridot. "I'll take your word for it, then." He had no idea.

Natasha set herself into a fighting stance that Galith had taught her and looks at him as if analyzing his stance for any weaknesses. It seemed pretty airtight, but if he were to analyze her stance, plenty of errors could be seen. She was not built to fight, which made her the best kind of weapon.

Zeruv looked towards the young bronze dragon and said with a chuckle. "Now why would I attack you? I mean its my day off." As they approached the wounded dragon he took note of the bite, careful not to touch him for fear of either getting burnt or rubbing his slime onto the wound. "Huh, not too bad, but if I was you I'd check to see if your friend left behind any teeth. Wish I could help more but I afraid I'm not much of a healer." He knew of most creatures in the lake and if it was the one he thought of then it usually leaves behind a reminder if its prey survives. "Oh but what about you, you wouldn't happen to know anything about healing?" He said as he looked back to the other young dragon of the group.

Saia only grunted when the older dragon mentioned her having healing abilities. "Do I look like a healing dragon? I mean I know first aid. But I need his cooperation in the matter. Along with you, I would bet an older dragon has a strong idea of what plants can heal. I do have a healing salve on hand but... well our friend would owe me a new one if I use that."
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising fuil fuil

Healing Village North end of the Healing Lands
The village had been resting in peace it was early in the morning still, some even still sleeping. One of the shifter dragons turned walking out from their house. Her nose crinkled up there was a rotten smell hovering in the air and it didn't seem to be leaving or airing out. She turned following the scent as it began to grow stronger and stronger. Soon her eyes landed on a strange thick fog and she noticed green lights coming from the fog. At first confusion set in and then fear took hold and she screamed, "UNDEAD!!!!! UNDEAD!!!!" She felt her side for a weapon of some sort but had left it back at her home she turned to run, but was struck down. Her screams had woke up others and had warned the ones who had already been awake. The towns people rushed for weapons of anytime kind and a battle broke out, decaying bodies fell one by one. But it wasn't without the loss of those who had been peacefully living in the village, bodies were piled up everywhere. The sound of groans could be heard of those who lived and were injured, the cries of people who had lost loved ones. The screaming cries of the children who had been shook by the attack.

Agrona shrugged, "That's why the sides are made from metal and the shoulder are the same. Should anything happen I know you'll have my back covered and it not like i can't fight." She was rather find of Skala, the woman was true to her duties and was strong. Sometimes Agrona wondered what Skala would have been like as one of the rules. Rona smiled slightly before heading for the exit of the castle. "I say we visit the one of least threat to us, the Wind King Should sides be picked she would probably be an easy one to sway. After the Wind King, maybe the Gold King and lastly those of the Fire Castle. Even though out of all of them the Fire King and Queen would be our strongest alliance it is also just that. They could easily be our strongest enemy and I would rather take a longer time to feel them out." There were those who often thought that Rona didn't do her job. That she only was King because Ygeia was the Queen and that she didn't care about anything else. Which wasn't the truth, it was part of it but the other half was indeed the fact that her brother hadn't been strong enough to be a ruler. And if he were still alive and ruling then the Healing Castle would be one of the first to fall...
Mentioned Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Sophia watched him sit down and begin to work with it. She pulled a chair up behind him and took out the piece tgat was holding his hair in place. Combing his hair with her fingers, it was surprisingly soft and not really knotted. "Let me know if i pull to tightly..." She was usually pretty gentle when it came to working with other people's hair. She soon had his long hair pulling back and half way rebraided. Everyonce in a while glancing over to see if metal was changing. Metals she couldn't really change, she could only mold them. "This is kind of cool to watch."

Helero nodded slowly, "I just need you to check and see if there are any teeth...most creatures dont both me but then again im usually in my dragon from. I am sorry to have interrupted you two." He glanced sideways at the wound and thought he saw something. "I think there are a couple of teeth...just pull them out and then i can burn the wound shut." As he spoke his good arm shifted to its dragon form he spit into it bright orange and red lava landed there forming into a stone in his hand. It slowly began to cool down turning smooth as he crafted it in his clawed hand. "Unless whatever bit me was poisonous in some sort of way."

Galith smiled watching her as she looked him up and down looking for some sort of error in his stance, seems how she didn't make the first move he came at her first. Swinging his fist to hit her in the ribs but his main goal was to actually take her out with her left leg. Though her stance would have looked good to anyone who didn't often fight that left leg would be her wipe out unless she was ready to keep herself locked in place and steady. This would be the first test, if she moved or stayed standing then she passed.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Last edited:
Natasha anticipated the attack to the chest and blocked it easily, the leg attack on the other hand wasnt foreseen. Knowing she couldnt block or dodge it in time, natasha let him knock her leg out from under her, but she stretched her arms out to perform a cartwheel before standing up straight a few feet away back in her stance.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

CAI-HONG LONG

Sophia's House

Cai smiled as Sophia worked on his hair. Despite living secluded in the mountains, he always made sure that his hygiene was kept well - especially his hair. As such, his hair was quite soft and silky, not to mention in pristine health and cleanliness. He was quite proud of it, truth be told. "Oh, I'm sure you don;t need to worry about hurting me. You'll be fine." That, and Cai didn't really mind a bit of pain. He was tough and resilient, and besides - what damage could Sphia really do?

As she mentioned his work, he smirked. Over the course of the few minutes it took to change the small piece of metal - larger blocks took around ten minutes, but not the smaller pieces (either way, it was certainly not instant) - his wrist began to change with it. After all, tungsten was far heavier than steel. "Yes...I do admit, I like the colours...ah, it is complete." Just as he spoke, a bright rainbow light shone from his eyes and palm. When it had settled, a completely new metal took the place of the steel that was in his hand prior. Tungsten. And this was a permanent change, too.

Gotthard Etna ~ 2343 ~ Fire king

Gotthard jumped slightly when his mate had came up behind him. He stopped walking for a moment, listening to What She had to say. he Smirked, "You know, i'm not one for meditation." he spoke with a Light chuckle in voice. He continued to walk. Ignella Wasn't large enough to slow him down. "plus, the tensions in the kingdoms are not at their best. it would be stupid to not think about them. despite our constant preparation of war, it isn't great to be caught of Guard."
Was he worried about someone attacking? No. But its never late to think about possibilities. His mate on his back wasn't helping him think that well either. he didn't care. he just continued to walk.
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

"Trust me if it was poisonous you would know it by now, poison that comes from animals is usually efficient and brutal." He said as he started to pull black hook shaped teeth from his wound. After he was done there was five fangs in his hand. "Well, that should do it. I'd not go back in the caves until it stops bleeding. You thought they were aggressive before." He said as he shook his head, even he didn't mess with Mawfish when they where in a frenzy. "You're just lucky Mawfish hate light or they'd have followed you up, chomping anything unlucky to be near."

Kylin Hamutal - 1,498 - Telti - Royal Shadow Dragon
Kylin shook his head at the woman words, "I doubt my brother would listen...it's not like he has to worry about me falling for the same trick." His red eyes glared at Kasaria as she spoke more, asking if he really wished to rid himself of her. "Today is not a day I suggest messing with me Kas, I'm in a foul enough mood as is. And I don't take humor in being called beautiful in the least." Maybe he should offer to having a spare with Kasaria, it might take the edge off. He frowned, "What if we skip breakfast and spare....human or dragon form either is fine with me."

Yukino sighed, "I'm not sure my king, though I am sure that once the Healing King finds out what is happening in her section she will handle it. Us giving warning might be what it takes to bridge the gap that has formed." She walked over to him her hands falling to his shoulders as she began to lightly massaged them. "Please remember that you aren't alone in your rule. I am always here and our people will listen to me just as they would you. You don't have to burden everything, tensions have been high. Especially between those of us on the Telti side and the others on the Relria side. For now you've done what's needed let's eat and not worry about it even if it is for a small while..."

Helero sighed as the male began plucking the teeth from his shoulder. "I've been bit by a few venomous creatures before. But I usually can make my body run such high temperatures that it burns away." He said with a slight chuckle. "I advise stepping back now..." His hand began to grow and soon the rock turned a bright red. He moved the stone over the wound biting his lip as it touched his skin. If one we're to look close enough he had light scars all over his body from were he had had an unlucky encounter with things. The smell of burning flesh rose into the air and probably bothered the others. But he was pretty used to tye smell by now, so it will barely noticeable. "Is it closed now for the most part...." He could only catch a part of it that was on the back of his shoulder. The front part looked decent enough for the time being. "Now if you have any alcohol I could use some."

Healing Village North end of the Healing Lands
The people of the village who weren't hurt badly began to clean things up. The bodies of the undead were placed in a pile and burned. While the bodies of loved ones were to lad out nice and neat they planned to bury them. Not thinking of the consequences to come from not burning their loved ones bodies as well. The head of the village walked around taking in the damage. This attack had been far more than usual, but wasn't enough to worry for the time being. He paused glancing down at the body of one of their people, it was Felin. She had been a very reliable shifter dragon, he would miss her greatly. "Gather the bodies of our loved ones and bury them deep into the ground. I know you wish not to burn them so we will have one of our stone dragons surround them in concrete that should stop them from rising." People nodded and he turned walking away from it, maybe he should check the other villages.​

Agrona nodded, "I have yet to think about what we can offer the fire castle which is why they are last in my list. I have thought to venture to those of the Telti Kingdom, but I fear they would be far harder to persuade." She stopped looking out into the snowy lands, she wondered if this was what the Ice Castle always looked like. The cold wrapped around her and she shivered a bit until her body grew used to it. "Shall we fly I'm sure the Wind King has gotten our message by now."
Mentioned Silver Wolf Silver Wolf

Sophia turned her attention back to his hair pulling the three separate pieces together once again until she finally hit the bottom. She had to admit his hair was pretty ease to work with. She took the hair clip and placed it to hold the braid together. As she had though it looked good against his dark hair and went well with his simple clothes. "Don't take any offense to this but your hair is softer and prettier than most females I know." She said with a small laugh, before watching him change the metal fully. Soon the still was turned to the dark tungsten she needed. She almost jumped up with glee at the site of it. "This is great and it's the perfect color, the first time I had a mineral dragon make this stuff he made it the lighter tungsten. I used it but had to go to a different dragon after that." Walking around him she touched the metal, she would definitely need more time to melt this type of metal but she could do it. She turned towards a the table she had been at when working on the peridot and grabbed a small pick axe. She only wanted a small chunk from the tungsten for right now. "Oh if you want to go see your hair there is a full length triple mirror over there." She said point towards a hall.

Galith followed her movements as she almost fell but caught herself. He was right there though already throwing yet another punch. This time it was aimed for her face, if she blocked it he'd move for a kick to the side. Sure she was young but, if she were in a real fight there was no telling what the enemy would do. Her body wasn't built for the hand on hand combat, he knew that. But that was exactly why he made her go through the training they had been doing daily. She was a pretty quick learner and if she blocked both these moves or stayed standing then she would be ready to move on.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back