Main Rp Thread

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Centuries had passed without any sign of the Dragons of Corruption. Life was going well for each royal family and their loyal followers. Even though the Royal Families were still split between two Kingdoms they are worked together. Providing each other with whatever services were needed to make their rule even more benevolent and prosperous. Soon though a past darkness began to look over them all as their exiled Dragons known as Corruption Dragons began to grow in their powers and started a plot against all the Royal Families who had exiled and cast them out. Now the peace was nearly gone, the two Kingdoms looked upon one and other as enemies and the eight royal families began to not trust even those who were within their own KIngdoms. Just like the dragons of corruption wished for them to do, would war break out not only between the two Kingdoms but also among the Royal Families. Or will they over come these tough times with a little help from their Dragon God's and win.

No posting till characters are up, I'd like to fill in at least one ruler for each group!

Yukino Raxka - 1,399yrs - Telti - Lighting Dragon Queen
Yukino gazed out to the lands the fell before her castle, a fresh coat of crystal white snow covering them. It seemed almost peaceful to her as if things did not lurk in the shadows. But something was lurking in all of their hearts, she felt the slow cold change like the touch of the snow that fell from the sky... "Things are changing and it is not good for my mate to be...as he is...." She whispered softly, even though he seemed uncaring she cared. About their castle, the people who followed them, their kingdom...even the other kingdom though the relations of the two Kingdoms had been a bit strenuous lately. Yukino pulled her coat around her to better hold in her warmth as she looked out to the lands with her sad but gentle good eye.
Mentioned: Probably George Probably George

Galith Tenra - 1,798yrs - None - Dragon of Corruption
Galith leaned against a wall of the run down castle that used to be the home of the dragons of corruption. He looked around to see the icy spots and things that might hinder Natasha and his training. She was rather good at training, wanting to work hard to learn and fight. He knew why she wanted to grow stronger and that gave him an even greater advantage to corrupt her. "If I even have too...I still wonder if I should tell her my true reason for wanting her by my side...of course there would be a bit of small lies. Though it's not like I'm new to lying and she is only still a child, I can't wait to see how she grows." He said with a chuckle his red eyes looking for her purple head to pop up at any given time.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Sophia Zanin - 648yrs - Relria - Crystal Dragon
Sophia ran her hands over a few gems glancing out to the cold looking world outside of her warm home. She didn't mind the cold but she also didn't love the cold. It made it harder to work with stones amd crystals, though she still managed. Even so she had always preferred the srping, summer and fall. Winter made it hard for her to go and find any precious stones and crystals in the ocean... "Which also cuts me back on some of my profits, though I can make them it takes more time to do such...." She turned her eyes to a large chunk of pedriot and began to slowly work with it.

Selia Chiron - 1,023yrs - Relria - Royal Healing Dragon
Selia was still sleeping in bed, the past week since Oreius had vanished had been hard on her. She had spent nights and days out trying to find the young dragon. Hoping to have a chance and explain things better, perhaps even telling them both the whole truth. Maybe she should have done that to begin with. Then the young male wouldn't have ran off vanishing without a trace right? She tossed around in her sleep, "Oreius.... Natasha...I'm so so sorry please forgive me...." She mumbled in her sleep.
Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Yahhah Yahhah

Agrona Heka - 1,784 - Relria - Healing Dragon King
Agrona sat at the dining table eating some of the food that had been brought to her. She didn't feel much emotion at the moment, her mind was blank as she just sat eating bites of food. She only vaguely heard someone ask if all the food was to her liking. If it had not been then the cook would not be alive, yes she felt nothing as a strange darkness clouded her eyes. She only wanted to destory things, not out of spite, or fear...just for the simple fun of it. A rather creepy smile crossed the silver haired woman's face. A couple of maids shivered running off the cook soon followed. "So much fear...how enticing." She chuckled, not entirely her normal self, she was cruel to begin with. But the corruption was slowly sending her into an abyss of darkness that only the one in her heart could lessen.
Mentioned: Seasplash241 Seasplash241

Kylin Hamutal - 1,498 - Telti -Royal Shadow Dragon
Kylin looked in the mirror before him, glaring at the scars over his left eye. It was nothing more than a constant reminder of his failure as a brother to the King. He growled deep in his throat punching the wall next to the mirror. Why had he listened to his heart in the first place, love only ever got you in trouble. Love only ever brought you pain and regret, yet he had let his heart fall. Falling for all the tricks and beauty of that female dragon. He leaned his head against the mirror closing his eyes to try and calm himself before going to meet his brother. The accident that had happened in the past bothered him a great deal, though it had eventually floated to the back of his mind. But lately he seemed more at eadge than usual about it losing his temper faster than what even his own mind could comprehend.

Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
Fuzz Fuzz
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Mistory Mistory
Lord Anubis Lord Anubis
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Deathchart98 Deathchart98 fuil fuil Minyari Minyari yonmita rae yonmita rae

1532313386847.png
CAI-HONG LONG

Prism Cave -> Unknown House

Curious about this mysterious shop ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

If dragons ever complained to him about the cold of winter they should try living up in the mountains, Cai mused to himself. Truth be told, the chilly winds didn't bother him too much - his martial training helped him ignore such things with meditation - but he could see the snow pile outside his glittering cave. Still...there was nothing more beautiful than a morning's sun against the white snow. It almost turned the whole world into a giant pearl. In a way, he preferred it even to the refractions off of his gemstone cave...though probably because he could enjoy that all year around. Sighing, he looked to a very basic fur coat - though, it looked little more than a large scarf - and got to thinking. His mind did not register the cold, but his body probably did. It was most likely going to be bad for him to stay topless in the winter months...not unless he wished to become ill again.

He looked out upon the world, after donning his paltry coat, and considered it. What would really warm him up would be a fly...and, he quite enjoyed it. It would give him a chance to view the world carpeted in white, Cai thought to himself. So, with that, he transformed into his draconic form - a large blue beast with rainbow skin on the wings - and began gliding over the land, flapping his immense wings occasionally to keep himself in the air. His wings were almost like a stained glass window, projecting colour onto the white canvas beneath.

After a while, he saw the ocean near his mountain in the distance but something else took his eye. A small house, of sorts - a one he did not recognise, though that was no surprise, considering how rarely he left his home cave. What was stranger, though, was that it seemed to be more like a shop - a shop with gemstones, no less. So, he decided to investigate...sure, Cai did not participate in monetary wealth or anything like that but a dragon was still a dragon. Besides, curiosity was getting the better of him. So, he landed and approached on the door - after changing back, of course. He was wearing the usual bland clothing he typically wears, except today he had donned what looked to be a thick, fur scarf of some sort, that he had wrapped around his neck in an attempt to keep himself warm - which, considering he did not seem to wear any upper clothing, would be pretty difficult to do. With that, he entered the shop and immediately began to look around, his brow raising at the various gems on display. After a few moments, he spotted another in the room - presumably whoever owned this place. "Ah, hello."

Oreius Chiron- Relria-Royal Healing Dragon

Oreius yawned long and content. Taking a luxurious stretch. At the moment he was shaped as a dragon. Which was a lot more fun to be when exploring the unexplored. At least Oreius liked to think it was unexplored. It made him feel like he was doing something cool. Oreius the Explorer. No... It didn't appeal to him like Oreius the Rouge. During the day he ran and flew wherever he wished. He relished in his freedom. It wasn't until night that Oreius even gave thought of what he'd left behind. Selia, Natasha, even Ygeia. His so called "Mother". To be quite honest Oreius didn't quite believe what Selia had said. Sure it made a little sense. But just... Oreius shook his head. But he didn't care. Oreius the Rouge didn't need anyone. Anyway he wasn't blind to how the king stared at him. He was pretty sure she wanted to kill him. Oreius was glad to be away from that. He got up. Maybe he should go find a snack. For the past few days Oreius was sleeping in a cave two days travel from the Relria healing castle. He'd gone the way of wilderness to avoid any other dragons. He thought it a smart move. He walked past a gargantuan tree with roots that seemed to snake around the ground creating a bramble not even the tenacious young dragon wouldn't brave. He flew up the large trunk and went to the top to have a midnight snack of the nuts that it grew. He'd eaten them for the past few days and had felt no negative effects. He was content to nibble until he fell asleep on a large branch.

Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez , BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Seasplash241 Seasplash241

Favrok Tyr-Telti-Ice and Royal Lightning Hybrid

Favrok took a deep breath. He sat before a lake that was near his cabin waiting for his squire to show up for lessons. Which she'd insisted on so it made no sense to Favrok why he had to wait on her arrival. He let out a long huff. He wasn't past the stage where he was teaching her focus and it was getting boring even for the old veteran. He tapped on his leg and grumbled bad temperedly. He toyed with a knife in his hand while he waited.

Lovecraft Raxka - Lightning Dragon King
After finishing his morning routine, which mostly consisted of pulling himself awake and meditation, Lovecraft made his way down the mountain and through the balcony that connected his home to the monolith. Snake. That's what some would call him, for his very strange appearance as a dragon; more like a serpent than anything else. No wings? He's not even a real dragon. Others would mutter under their breaths. There was a lack of trust in Lovecraft from his people. While the castle was grand and greatly decorated, Lovecraft was an enigma among it. He couldn't look more out of place. More of a mercenary or vigilante rather than a king to a powerful kingdom.

Traversing the castle was a pain that Lovecraft got used to as he learned where everything was, and where every corridor led. While on his way to the dining room, he saw his wife staring out among the city. What was she thinking about? Lovecraft made his way to Yukino, taking off his own little robe and laying it on her shoulders. "It's colder up top." The city was busting and lively. Everyone with their own life. Their own story. "You always get melancholy when you come up here. So why do you do it?" Lovecraft tried his best to show Yukino that he cared.

Yukino smiled softly as she turned to look at him. "Perhaps it's my own personal trap for you my dear." She couldn't help but to laugh at how silly she sounded. Even if he wasn't the most emotional showing dragon his heart wasn't cold. She pulled his robe tigher around her soaking in the warmth it provided. "I was thinking of heading inside here soon, I still need to eat something after all." She didn't know how long she had been standing out here just looking over everything. She raised her hands placing them on either side of his face, "Good morning my handsome king." She said leaning up and kissing his forehead. The two of them didn't have a very intimate relationship yet, but she hoped she would be able to break down the walls that so carefully surrounded his heart. After all despite what others thought or said she loved him very much .
Probably George Probably George

Sophia was in the middle of warming the stone to work with it when she heard the door open. No one said anything and then a man appeared, she sat the stone down. Standing she smiled to the man, "Good morning and welcome!!! Would you like something warm to drink while you look around? Or do you have something in mind that you are looking for. Tell me and i can make it, depending on it's rarity depends on how long it takes me." She said walking towards the man and holding out her hand, "Name is Sophia I own this place and make everything you see here!"
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

1532313386847-png.465860
CAI-HONG LONG

Sophia's House

Talking with Sophia ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

"Truth be told, I am not here to purchase. I was simply curious about what exactly this shop was...but, thank you for the offer. No, if I wish for gemstones I simply create them myself. My name is Cai-Hong Long, miss Sophia, but you may call me Cai." With a strong, yet gentle, grip he shook her hand. He smiled warmly, before speaking again. "I do apologise for wasting your time, though, but I just saw your place when I was flying overhead and simply wanted to look in." He bowed in apology, as well, before standing back up straight. Cai certainly had an aura of discipline and peace about him, from simply the calm way he spoke and performed actions. Like he was not worried about anything.​

Saia Gelyr
Lake in Relria
"You know all things considered this isn't so bad. Here I was thinking I'd be shot down. I mean only a matter of time before the dragons of this kingdom become weary of me. But outside of that little inevitability this lake is nice." Saia muttered to herself as she settled on the bottom of the lake practically calm as can be. She doubted there were any dragons that'd live underwater in Relria, Already bronze dragons had been considered unique. Their ability to breathe above and below water made them versatile. And as far as Saia was concerned Bronze dragons may well be the only one. In all of her times underwater she's never had to fight against a dragon equal in underwater combat. But then of course maybe they shared her thought process. Maybe they don't want to fight either. "Maybe they see the futility of it as well." the bronze dragon huffed before laying her head down to sleep. Her day was a stressful one so she needed a good rest.

(open for interaction)

Ygeia Chiron
Relria - Healing Dragon Queen
Mentioned BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
tumblr_pbphiz7Vhq1x78csno1_500.jpg
It was only the rising sun and the warmth on her skin that alerted Ygeia that she had spent all night here. This was nothing new, the Queen can't remember the last time she had a peaceful sleep. Moving from her balcony back into her room, Ygeia began dressing herself on autopilot, mind wandering as she worked. Luckily the servants knew not to bother her, as mornings were a time for her to prepare mentally for the day. Ygeia would love nothing more than to sneak away from this castle and search for Oreius, take Natasha and Selia and fly far, far away. But that couldn't happen, not without harsh consequences. Touching the locket around her neck, Ygeia hoped Elistedd was looking down on Oreius and protecting him in the way she could never. Deciding she had stalled enough, the Queen made her way to the dining hall where her 'king' would most likely already be waiting. Entering the hall confirmed Ygeia was correct, and she took a seat as far away from Agrona as she could get away with.
"Good morning," she offered, hoping that Agrona would be in one of her better moods today.

Kasaria
Telti - Royal Shadow Normal Fire Dragon Guard
tumblr_p4qkpqdBWJ1x78csno4_540.jpg
Kasaria picked at her nails, bored out of her mind. Why did she have to take this assignment? She was perfectly happy to guard a castle, as she could get away with much more, like slipping from her post or exploring the area. But now the guard was tied to a dragon, and a high up one at that. The thought of rebelling crossed her mind multiple times, but one look at the shadow king silenced her. Something was definitely off about him, that look in his eyes haunted her. So now Kasaria spent her days babysitting Nero's brother. Who was rarely any fun, thanks for asking. The only amusement she got was flirting with him. A loud sound broke the dragon from her thoughts. Panicking for a second, Kasaria banged on the door of Kylin. "Everything okay in there? she asked, waiting to see if she could hear anything else. While she didn't care about Kylin in the slightest, she cared about her own head. If something happened to him while Kasaria was supposed to be guarding him Nero would have her head.

Nero Hamutal
Telti - Shadow Dragon King
Mentioned BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
tumblr_pbvrmn1mtP1x78csno1_500.jpg
Nero often found himself waking up early in the morning. It was nice not being around so many people, he could just relax. Of course, all things must end. And this morning ended with the King getting breakfast and going over what he had to do today. While he was the only one here at the moment, he knew that would change soon. Kylin shouldn't be too far behind, and he was sure Yurei would make an appearance sooner or later. Nero almost felt bad for Yurei at times. She doesn't have a strong sense of self, and Nero pities that. While she wasn't his first choice for a mate, his Queen has her moments. He was sure things would work out in the end. Well, that was if he could keep his temper under control.

Natasha Chiron

Natasha stirred from her slumber up in the attic of her...it wasn't mother anymore...but Aunt? Yeah sure Aunt's house. She yawned and looked out of the large glass window before gasping. Training! I'm going to be late! I hope Galith doesn't mind! She rushes to get dressed before running out the front door with a small roll of bread hanging from her mouth. As the cold air blew against her, she shivered, but didn't want to opt to go back to get a jacket. "S-Sorry...I...I'm...late," she shivers as she runs to the field out of breath.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Yurei Kage
Age-1579 Location: Shadow Palace

Days spent at the palace often made her feel uneasy. Every stroll she took around the premises was often an ever looming reminder that the two ancient spirits were always watching. True, they would never bring harm, but such thoughts never eased her mind. She had always been taught to remain hidden on duty, and the short time she had spent at the palace was not helping. Why did she have to be queen? Yurei was far from in charge of her family's decisions and the shadow queen couldn't help pondering the question of her family's goals. Whatever the case she had a duty to see this task through to the end. Yurei had only begun grasping how to rule. The amount she had to pay attention to others, the way others had to pay attention to her, and all the ways it could be processed rattled her mind. Yet her stoic face betrayed that feeling.

Yurei sensed someone near and out of habit she nearly vanished into the nearest shadow. Yurei realized by forcing that habit down that she wasn't made for this life entirely, yet she stood tall and faced the person she stood before in a very dignified manner. It looked as if she had found Nero.

Yurei pulled her arms and legs closer to her body and kept them in their position as she gave a deep bow of ninety degrees to the Shadow king while saying, "Good day, Shadow King Nero. I do hope the day finds you well." Her expression remained unchanged from the entire transaction. The only differences being the opening of her ghost blue eyes to stare into Nero's eyes after rising.

Seasplash241 Seasplash241

Zeruv had been casualy swimming through the weeds at the bottom of a local lake on his day off when he spotted a young bronze dragon who seemd to be resting. He knew what his visage usually did to people when he approached them, so he decided to try and be cautious and moved in slowly. Unknowingly this gave him the look of stalking the young one as he slowly came closer. The weeds seemed to only give glimpses of his great form as the moved with the currents. "Greetings youngling I am Zeruv, its a pleasure to meet you." He said in his hissing tone as his head finally slipped through the weeds and exposing his face.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Gotthard Etna ~ 2343 years ~ Fire Dragon King
Gotthard Was wandering around the Castle, Questioning the tensions between the kingdoms. He looked out a window into his Domain. The Fire dragons were always prepped for war. that's what they were made for, Fire destroys. its a way of life. wandering some more he passed various guards he was stuck in this frame of mind until he could be disturbed by something, or someone. he was only pacing after all.
(not very good with first posts.)

Yukino smiled softly as she turned to look at him. "Perhaps it's my own personal trap for you my dear." She couldn't help but to laugh at how silly she sounded. Even if he wasn't the most emotional showing dragon his heart wasn't cold. She pulled his robe tigher around her soaking in the warmth it provided. "I was thinking of heading inside here soon, I still need to eat something after all." She didn't know how long she had been standing out here just looking over everything. She raised her hands placing them on either side of his face, "Good morning my handsome king." She said leaning up and kissing his forehead. The two of them didn't have a very intimate relationship yet, but she hoped she would be able to break down the walls that so carefully surrounded his heart. After all despite what others thought or said she loved him very much.
Probably George Probably George

Galith Tenra - 1,798yrs - None - Dragon of Corruption
Galith turned as Natasha's scent came to his nose before his eyes found her running in his direction. He chuckled slightly at the thought of her slipping on the small patches of ice. He'd be given the choice to catch her or watch her fall though niether option was given. "If I even have too...I still wonder if I should tell her my true reason for wanting her by my side...of course there would be a bit of small lies. Though it's not like I'm new to lying and she is only still a child, I can't wait to see how she grows." He said with a chuckle his red eyes looking for her purple head to pop up at any given time.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Sophia blushed slightly, "Oh sorry most those that come in have something they wish to request that I make." She shook her head, "No need to apologise to me and you definitely aren't wasting my time. You said you make your own gemstones?!?! What kind, or are they just random like mine? Do you shape them or polish them or are they all raw?" She was very curious about this man who had randomly shown up at her shop. Sure there were other dragon who could make things similar to hers. But she could make them and shape them which was more than what most dragons could do. Her blush deepened as she noticed her grip had tightened on his hand with excitement with each question. She quickly let go rubbing the side her neck a bit nervously, "S-sorry about that i sort of get...well over excited about other dragons who are like me..." The blue crystal on her left hand glowed with her excitement and her long dark brown hair hung around her like a wild mane. She had forgotten to put her hair back so it was a good thing that Cai had stopped by.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Agrona Heka - 1,784 - Relria - Healing Dragon King
The creepy smile fell from Agrona's face as Ygeia appeared. Her heart skipped a beat looking over her queens beauty. "Good morning... Come now my dearest queen you should sit closer to me at least." She chuckled softly, she knew the Ygeia hated her for killing Elisedd. Not that Rona took much thought to it, in her mind she had won the throne in a fair way. Her brother had challenged her knowing what would happen, that everything would become Rona's. She had to give her brother a bit of respect for asking one final request with his dying breath. Not that she had ever told Ygeia, no because then Ygeia would want to be set free. And there was no way she would allow that Ygeia was hers, now and always.

Kylin Hamutal - 1,498 - Telti - Royal Shadow Dragon
Kylin growled under his breath as his Gaurd Dog banged on the door asking if everything was okay. He turned stomping to the door and opening it, "Perfectly fine...why my brother insists you Gaurd me I'll never know..." His red eyes glared intoK Kasaria's, "What would you say if we went and talked to him about this. I'm sure you are tired and bored of watching me." Honestly he probably wouldn't have minded having a Gaurd if the Gaurd had been male. Then the two of them could have probably trained together and honed their skills. But when it came to facing Kasaria, he didn't doubt her strength. He doubted himself being able to remember that it was Kasaria he was facing off with and not tye one who tore his heart to shreds.
Seasplash241 Seasplash241

Helero Sevin - 520 - Relria - Lava Dragon
Helero swam in the great depths of the ocean, the colder water not bothering his warm body. The orange marking that ran along his body glowing brightly as he swam in the dark waters. Most creatures swimming away from him in fear others getting close out of curiosity. There was a small push of a current that caught his attention. He changed to the direction of the changing water flow and soon found himself in front of what looked like a cave opening. His dragon form was much to large to fit in so he changed to his partial shifted form. His long blue hair floating behind him almost blending with the waters. His orange eyes searched the entrance of the strange underwater passage as his webbed hands and feet pushed him forward. He hadn't seen a passage like this in a long time. The last one had led him to a rather beautiful lake that was inside a large cave like mountain. He began to follow the passage wondering where it would take him out of pure curiosity.​

Last edited:
SINAAK DEVONA & KILAUN AUMANIL
The queen woke to sunlight streaming through the windows of her palace room. The translucent blue-green shields around the windows made the room seem much brighter, along with adding a nicer sea green effect on the lighting. After admiring the look of her room, Sinaak got up. She stretched her limbs and slipped into a light dress of scarlet silk dusted with garnets and lined with rubies. Red always accentuated her blonde hair and blue eyes. She applauded the way the garment fell over her shoulders before exiting the room.

Sinaak stepped outside of the castle onto one of the dragon landing pads. The air outside was significantly cooler than inside, as the palace was located on one of the highest peaks in the Shield kingdom. In a smooth movement, she shifted into her ivory white dragon. Sinaak molded the landing pad shield around herself to get out, then leaped off of her perch, unfurling her wings and catching an updraft. As she soared above the treetops, she marveled the feeling of her limbs outstretched and her long tail snaking behind her.

She flew until she could see the end of Telti and the beginning of Relria. Sinaak's domain was on the border, as the past two queens before her had insisted on being closer to the other realm as to try to keep the peace between the two kingdoms. Ignoring the voice of caution in her mind, she settled upon a large pine tree, her bulk causing it to sway a bit as she landed. She lifted her white wings, locking the muscles in the limbs to keep them up as a shield from the sun. Then, the queen tucked her snout into her forelegs and fell asleep.

Kilaun raced through the forest, his tail whipping around in excitement. A large moose trumpeted in fear as it struggled to get away from the spitting beast behind it. The dragon, with a mighty flap of his wings, landed on his prey, clamping a large paw around the creature. He gutted the moose with a slice of his talons. Kilaun then lifted his head and flared his wings, knocking down and flattening many small trees in his way. He stretched his neck to the sky and roared his triumph to the world.

His belly comfortably full, Kilaun flopped onto his side. The day was nice, he sun shining down on him and warming his scales. The dragon snorted in annoyance as a brave cardinal landed on his shoulder. A cloud of smoke enveloped it, and it immediately flew away, chirping in alarm. Kilaun shifted a bit, leaving deep furrows in the ground where his claws dug in.

BOTH ARE OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Oreius Chiron-Royal Healing dragon.

Ore its jerked awake. What was that? He hadn't heard something that big since he's left the palace. It had to be an older dragon. Could it be someone looking for him. Probably not judging by that moo noise. Oreius was almost paralyzed by fear. What if that dragon came after him. The young dragon shook himself. Than Oreius the Rouge would outwit them and come out on top. He quietly started to move down from his branch trying to catch a glimpse of what he thought could be a very dangerous foe.

Mentioned: hostage hostage

KILAUN AUMANIL
Kilaun lifted his large wings, shaking dirt off of them. Sunlight glinted of the the lining green scales near the peaks of his wing carpus. He flexed the slightly smaller talons adorning the top of his wings. Kilaun was quite vain, yet why wouldn't he be? He was huge for his younger age, his growth never slowing. He would be twice his current size by the end of the decade. Unfortunately, that's why he had been constantly chased out of the wind kingdom. His size had controlled how much he needed to eat, and hunting in smaller forests could not satisfy him.

Kilaun turned in a circle, pawing at the ground and scraping undergrowth into a clump comfortable enough for him to settle onto his back haunches. He stretched up and snagged a thick limb from a tree, breaking it off and bringing it to him. The dragon began to meticulously sharpen his talons along the length of the bough, leaving scrapes along the length of it. As invested as he was in his work, he failed to notice the other dragon above him.

Mentions: Yahhah Yahhah

Lovecraft Raxka - Lightning Dragon King
Lovecraft did in fact care for his wife. But he wasn't sure if he loved her. Their marriage was on a whim and completely impulse. At the time, he very much thought they he could quickly love her, but as his training went on, and melancholy thoughts were had, Lovecraft found it hard to love anyone. He often thought that he'd traded his humanity for power in the mountains. It might do him good to speak with Cai-Hong to see how that man holds himself together.

Lovecraft found himself brought out of his thoughts by Yukino's words. No matter what other people said, Lovecraft thought Yukino's voice was the most beautiful thing about her. Her words did sting some though. Was he neglecting her? He wanted to show Yukino that he very much cared about her, but Lovecraft can never bring himself to speak. His poor wife... she deserved much better than himself.

Once again, Lovecraft snapped out of hus thoughts with Yukino's talking of food. "Yes, then let us go together." Yukino's small sign of affection made Lovecraft conflicted. He loved her attention, but saddened knowing he didn't deserve it. Lovecraft thought to return a kiss, even moving his lips a bit, but couldn't bring himself to it. "Goodmorning to you too my Queen..."

• 1532313386847-png.465860
    CAI-HONG LONG

Sophia's House

Talking with Sophia ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Cai looked at her hand, squeezing his own, and simply chuckled. "Do not worry about. But, I can't really say I am like you. That is, I suspect you to be some sort of geomantic dragon - perhaps a gemstone dragon or something similar - and I am not that. I am a rainbow dragon, and I specialise in changing what is already there. Transmutation. I can change anything into anything, theoretically, although it does take me a bit of a while and some effort. Wood into gold, stone into sapphire...I can even turn water into wine, if I wished. My kind can also change emotions, but I do not do that. I don't want to be hunted and killed, after all. So you have no need to worry about your feelings around me." He smirked as he spoke, though it was the truth. He had purposefully omitted himself from any and every kingdom - unless it was a matter of life and death - just in case his ability to control emotions got the better of him, or drew unwanted attention. Theoretically, he could make anyone fall in love with anyone, or perhaps hate with a great passion, and in the world of politics that was the most powerful weapon. "But yes, that is how I have no want for gems. By transmuting other objects, rather than creating them. Which I suppose is how you come by them?"

Natasha Chiron

Natasha pants and wheezed as she sprinted up to Galith. "Sorry...for....being....late..." she gasps for air. After waiting a few minutes to catch her breath and eat the food she had hanging from her mouth still. "What's the plan for the training today?" She blushes as she looked up at him.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

oreius Chiron-Royal Healing dragon

Oreius was still sitting on a branch he could see the other dragon now. Very big and decidedly not a healing dragon like Oreius himself. He still had no idea on how to approach the situation. Oreius had never been in a fight before. So he didn't know how to tell a potential enemy yet. Maybe he should try and scare this other dragon. Although he doubted he could. He'd hide himself then start asking questions. The young dragon put the tree in between himself and the other dragon before clearing his throat and then calling out in his most intimidating voice. (Which came out more like a diseased crow, than a terrible warrior). "WHO GOES THERE"!

Mentioned: hostage hostage

Ygeia Chiron
Relria - Healing Dragon Queen
tumblr_pbphiz7Vhq1x78csno1_500.jpg

Ygeia held her breath, trying to formulate the best response. Keeping her voice steady, she replied "I've aready sat down, but thank you. I'm fine here." The queen hoped that would be enough to get Rona off her back. Quickly digging in, Ygeia feared the reaction to her next statement. "I'll be going out today. I need the fresh air." It wasn't a question, she still had some pride. The queen could only get away with going out a few times a week, and she needed to find her son. To help him understand why she did what she did.

Kasaria
Telti - Royal Shadow Normal Fire Dragon Guard
tumblr_p4qkpqdBWJ1x78csno4_540.jpg

Kasaria let out a breath, glad her head wasn't on the chopping block. Well, today at least. "While I would love nothing more than to go back to my old post, you'll have to talk to the king about that yourself." Sure, it was cowardly, but better a coward than dead. Switching back to her normal, relaxed stance, the guard decided she would stick to what she's good at. "Besides, are you really so keen on getting rid of me? I would hate not seeing you're beautiful face every morning." This was way more fun.

Nero Kage
Telti - Shadow Dragon King
Metioned Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
tumblr_pbvrmn1mtP1x78csno1_500.jpg

Nero blinker once, twice, before registering his mate in front of him. Surprised didn't do this emotion justice. Sure, Yurei was a recent addition to this castle, but this was... odd. Realizing he had yet to speak, Nero cleared his throat before talking. "While I am flattered, there's no need for that. I insist," he said, offering a kind smile. Truth be told, he felt bad for his queen. It didn't seem like she had an opinion in her crowning. Nero had given Yurei her space, thinking that's what she needed. But this just showed he needed to have a more... direct approach in their relationship. And as unpleasant as this whole situation was for him, Nero really wanted a positive relationship with her. Why don't you eat with me and Kylin this morning? he suggested, hoping by including more people she would feel more at ease here.

KILAUN AUMANIL
"WHO GOES THERE?!!!" A loud voice jerked Kilaun away from his focused state. The surprise caused him to jump forward, crashing into a tree with the sound of splintering wood. A squawk of alarm and pain emitted from his open jaws just before a cloud of smoke erupted from his scales. His ability had been accidentally triggered, and smoke, thick and black, began to fill the clearing. Kilaun panted, calming his nerves quickly before flapping his wings vigorously to clear the air.

He squinted up at the trees, trying to locate where the voice that had so surprised him had come from. At the top of a tree he could make out a shape, seemingly dragonlike. "Hey!" he barked. "Why in the HECK would you do that? I nearly-" he paused, shaking his head as a lump came up in his throat. Suddenly, he coughed a cloud of smoke, and the femur of the recently eaten moose came flying from out of his throat. With a snort of derision, Kilaun flapped his wings so that he hovered in front of the dragon. "You're lucky I already ate!" he growled angrily.

Interacting: Yahhah Yahhah

Oreius Chiron-Royal Healing Dragon

Oreius crossed his arms. Trying no to look intimidated but internally terrified. “First of all....mr. dragon, I didn’t know you would start to create some strange smoke. I was afraid if I simply walked up to you you’d attack me.... sorry for scaring you”. Said Oreius trying to look bigger than the other dragon but quite frankly failing.

hostage hostage

KILAUN AUMANIL
Kilaun snorted, then landed on the tree next to the other dragon. "Hmph. First of all, my smoke is not weird. It is a perfectly normal reaction when being surprised. Second of all, I don't usually attack unknown dragons who approach me while I am not... yeah. I get your drift," he admitted. Looking at the smaller dragon holding a forced scowl, he felt a bit of happiness bubble inside of him. He had not spoken to another dragon in what seemed like forever. Why not make introductions now?
"I'm Kilaun," he said, looking the dragon in the eye.

Interacting: Yahhah Yahhah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back