Main RP here

• Aurora Dusk

mjS7D2-fTvELliHBUqSJKpPm4zjDo2p0e0HMKOSdFmE77AjeVQf3yLwH7oHPnDS8THHDBZJm9zwL-c-H_DuZXo31XcE2JCEKtnLjgV7DA__gfGGqEuR50wCB5kvGbWYe7A8s--RA

Mood: Excitement

Nearby: Crimson Heelia

An excited tremble ran through Aurora’s body as she milled about her locker, trying to make sure she had all her equipment at the ready. She was still trying to wrap her head around everything that had happened in the past few months. Then she was just some goon’s muscle at a nightclub, beat up anyone who caused trouble, rob a few stores. It wasn’t much of a life, but it was a free one. Truly anything was better than being trapped in that hole, being cut, injected with the essence of evil itself. Being isolated with no one but… It to keep her company.

Now is that anyway to treat your liberator young pup? A twisted, disembodied voice asked her. It felt as if it was coming from everywhere, yet nowhere. Just hearing it seemed to make the temperature around her drop, goosebumps raising on her arms while her scars began to burn. And the faint sound of screams seemed to echo in the distance. “Really, of all the days to bug me you choose this?” The arctic fox faunus hissed, her hair shifting between a myriad of shimmering colors.

Now, now young pup, isn’t that anyway to talk to you liberator? The Bad Ghost loved to call itself that. It knew it was the reason she was free, and it lorded it over her every time it could. But if it thought that one act would convince her it was anything but evil, it had another thing coming. Well, perhaps if you let me out more often, I’d be able to prove myself for you? And must I remind you again that I can hear your thoughts?

“For Essence sake Ghost, shut the hell up. I need to focus on Initiation, cause if I’m not ready I die. And guess what happens to you if that happens Mr. Meanie.” An agitated growl was the creatures only response before she felt it slink back into the recesses of her mind. Very well pup, but if things get out of hand, I’ll take control. Whether you wish it or not.

With that less than comforting statement, Aurora’s mind was left silent once more. Suppose I should just be thankful he didn’t start screaming. Letting out a shaky breath, Aurora went about gathering her Dust vials, strapping them onto her bandolier across her chest and her belt before slipping on her gloves. To think the Headmaster himself helped make them. What a guy! She really needed to get him something for that… Maybe a coffee mug? Essence knows the guy was never seen without one.

After putting on her earrings, Aurora turned about to head to the Cliffs before noticing the fluttering, ethereal bird before her. “Oh, hey Peck! Sorry buddy I forget you were there.”

Aurora, you’re the only girl I know that could forget a ghost bird is constantly following her around. Pecks chipper yet snide voice rang about in Aurora’s head, a pleasant change from the previous visitor, bringing a large smirk to her face.

“Well I got a lot on my mind ya know!? Between initiation, all these new people…”

Dealing with the Bad Ghost? At that Aurora fell silent, her smile fading somewhat before she felt the ghostly bird nudge against her face. Hey, screw that asshole. You don’t need him! Now let’s go kick some Grimm ass.

“Heh, hell yeah! Thanks Peck, you always know just what to say.” To anyone else looking on, it would seem that Aurora was just talking to a bird that did little more than tweet back at her, but her semblance created a type of psychic link between herself and her creations. So while others heard nothing, she could speak to her creations to her hearts content. Granted it made her look a bit nuts, but who’s to say she wasn’t?

Closing her locker, the faunus set off with her avian friend, eager to see what these cliffs had in store for her.

Thanks to @kei

I feel the need to apologize if there is a formatting error somewhere in this post. It is so big that when I tried to preview it, it managed to crash my browser.

That is also the reason this is seperated from the post.
Thanks to Keidivh Keidivh for working on this stupidly massive post with me.

And thanks to everyone who has been waiting for the past while for us to get this massive thing up.

Perseus Aegle
Mood: Determined, Playful
Role: Human Student
Time of Day: Morning
Interacting with: Scarlet, Honey, and Sakamoto
Mentions: Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin Mena Mena Nothingness Nothingness

Perseus would be keep a rather brisk pace in the forest. Honey HAD to be in here somewhere, though she did always seem to have an uncanny ability to hide herself when she didn't want to be found. He was just thinking of what cool things they could do as teammates, ever the playful one, and lo and behold, he slammed right into someone. His head was spinning as he was helped up, before rubbing the back of his head. "Eh, you don't have to be sorry- taken worse attacks from a boarbatusk charge than that, it'd be stupid of me to get pissy." He said. She wasn't exactly who he was hoping for in a partner, but hey, new friends were always welcome in his book!

The Bright young man would hold out his hand. "Perseus Aegle, resident mechanic, your partner, and all around future huntsman! Pleasure to meet you, I believe your name is....Scarlet, yes?" He asked, having heard it in the passing. He would look at her up and down and smile. "Gotta say- Real lucky to have a partner as beautiful as you! You must get a lot of attention from guys, but that outfit....are you a follower of the Brothers?" He asked, before making a holy sign was his hands. "May they protect you in your travels....come on, lets get moving, shall we?" He asked, politely.

His cheerful nature was definitely going to annoy the Grimm inside her.

As he was walking, he would open up his bag, before grabbing various pieces of scrap. "Okay, just need this and this.....no, don't need that.....got it!" He said, before holding them up. A Data lattice would appear, as the parts would mesh and mold, before forming a drone. He would then look over towards Scarlet and grin. "Neat trick, huh? It's my semblance- Technomancy. In a world ruled by technology, like ours, I am the literal God." He said. It was a boast, mainly, but his abilities were very useful for technical things.

It would fly up, as Perseus would check his scroll, before pointing. "Friendlies." He said, as they started walking. Oddly, though, when they got close, he crept down and started sneaking over, before seeing that familiar pink bob. The grin still on his face, and knowing this was going to get him punched, he reached a hand over....and under Honey's skirt, before using a finger to lightly tickle her tail. He would then grin, prepared to be pummeled. "Hi, Honey! Miss me?" He asked. This was something he did to cheer her up or just lighten up the mood.

She knew he never meant anything harmful by it.....

Still didn't stop the pummeling.

~~~~~~

Ardelle Cahira
Mood: Alert, Hostile, Serious
Role: Faunus Teacher
Interacting with: Seamus, Maria, Knox, and Carmon
Mentions: SRUNewman SRUNewman Mena Mena Malice Queen Malice Queen AI10100 AI10100 Zamasu Zamasu

Ardelle would look up at Ozpin as he spoke up. What she saw next burned in her mind- Students that were attacked and killed, their bodies....Ardelle immediately felt her heart beat deafen the sound, her mind freezing up, before watching Knox take off. Immediately, she would jump off as well, Summoning a Spear of Ice Dust. She had seen enough people die at Mount Glenn, while she ran like a coward, She would NOT let anymore die if she could prevent it!

She would look towards Knox as her Spear glew, the rage and hatred for the Grimm that attacked her beloved students burning from her body like a fire. "Let us find these Parasites, brother....and show them what true hell is." She said. Her anger towards the Grimm, the need for vengeance for those that she lost, it was a fire that drew the Grimm to her....which was exactly what she wanted. She wanted the Grimm exterminated.

If she could kill more than most, leave a dent in the population before she died, she would die a happy woman.

Karma Krimson

Mood: Doubtful, Serious, and Worried
Role: Human Teacher
Interaction: Seamus, Maria, Knox, Carmon, Ardelle, Glynda, and Ozpin
Mentions: SRUNewman SRUNewman Mena Mena Malice Queen Malice Queen AI10100 AI10100 Andraus Andraus Nothingness Nothingness Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Karma watched the dead bodies of the students, and that alone made him a bit worried to his apprentice.Before he could leave, Karma turns to Ozpin and ask "Ozpin, not to be rude but, do you have any faith in your students? I understand that you're worried about them, but you should think about how well-capable they are. They've been through training, yes, but they have yet too hone their skills if they wanted to become hunters. I'm just saying."

He turns to the teachers who are heading to thee forest, and so he gets his whip sword ready and his unimaginable power set. He then makes a mad dash, releasing an all-powerful sonic boom that would wreck the room when he starts running, not minding the damages. As he runs for the forest, Karma thought "Colt, it seems that I'll be joining you for this time. I wish to refuse, but the headmaster's word is law, and I cannot deny that. I hope you understand me."

• 0fcaa43dc034796d69968fb32ee83a62.png

latest
    Mood: Scared, worried and concerned
    Role: Student/Aura Grimm Devourer
    Interacting with: Perseus( Andraus Andraus ), O'Neal( Joker987 Joker987 ), Sakamoto( Nothingness Nothingness ), and Honey( Mena Mena )
    Mention: Julian and Kendra

Scarlet rubbed her head as she looked at the brightly colored male before her. She blinked once, tilting her head slightly as she looked towards his hand. She held it before pulling herself up. Fixing her clothes as she listened to him speak, accepting her apology, but saying she didn't have to say it. Once the headdress she had on was fixed, Scarlet scanned the male before her. He was very bright, she had to shield her eyes a bit just so she didn't strain her eyes. Wendy huffed slightly, just staring at this boy and wondered by they had to run into a sun reflector.

Once he introduced himself as Perseus, Scarlet just smiled sweetly, bowing her head slightly before responding back. "O-Oh um, yes. That is my name, Scarlet. Scarlet Karma." She stated, dusting off her clothes a bit more and adjusted the headdress a bit more. However, she noticed he looked at her up and down. Did she still have dirt on her? She looked down at herself, looking at her front then twisted her body slightly behind her. It wouldn't be long until she heard a compliment from him, her cheeks darkened before shaking her head quickly. She puffed her cheeks a bit, hearing him continue, saying something about being a follower of the Brothers. Brothers? What Brothers? The only reason she was wearing this was that this was all she could find to wear at the time.

Once he said a little prayer, Scarlet nodded her head before following him. as she followed him, her red hues shimmered with curiosity as she watched him use his abilities to form...something. She never fully seen these up close before, the last time she saw one like this was at the time she was in the facility. When she heard the comment Perseus made, stating that in our technological world, he was a literal God, Wendy couldn't help but laugh. "And yet, with all this technology, you still can't get rid of my brethren." "Wendy." "Just saying." She started with a faint chuckle. Scarlet just sighed sightly before speaking up, "We-Well, I am glad that you are m-making good use of your semblance." She stated with a small. As they continued on their way, they ran into a small band of students, three to be exact. Two males and a female. A faint gasp left her lips once she saw one of them. One of the males had the same kind of makings she had. Wendy huffed and spoke up, "Interesting." She said, looking through her eyes. It wouldn't be long until Scarlet felt...something else. Something else was here. Well, someone. It was him. Who else could it be? Scarlet shuddered at the thought. Just had to get it out of her mind, she believed it couldn't be him.

But Wendy knew better, Wendy knew that he could be here and that they had to get to a safer place. Anything could go along, but deep down, they bother knew, something already has if he was here.

Catalina Snowfall
Pissed
Emerald Forest
Elysium Elysium Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

"Lovely..." She muttered as someone came up on her, and all she did was turn, her blade hooking around the man's ankle if need be. He tossed her a chess piece and she caught it. But his shouting sure didn't help. Soon enough, her name was called and she rose. "Damnit you numbskull!" She shouted at him, then turned to face the three children running toward her. She couldn't fight them, not yet. They were just children, killers or not... "Why choose not to slaughter them you know what they've done..." The Grimm reminded her. "I know, but..." She smiled to the children and gave a small wave. She knew they wouldn't kill her. Not yet. Julian wouldn't let them. So she'd play his game.

"Hey guys! It's been awhile!" She said to them, then turned to Julian. "And it certainly has been a long time since we last talked. Good morning Doctor!" She said with a half-salute half-wave to him. "How have your tests been going? Better, I assume? Considering they killed 4 Huntsmen already?" She said. She turned to the person who came and simply said, "Old friend." In reference to Julian. But where had Kendra gone? Then she saw her, well for a solid two seconds before she transformed. "Kendra! Haven't seen you in awhile either. Coincidental is it not? For all of us to be here, you trying to slaughter us, us trying to not get slaughtered... Good times, eh?" She joked. "Look, I really don't want to start a fight. I just wanted to confirm a suspicion I had. Sound familiar, Doc?" She called out the last part, even though he probably could hear her.

She finally turned back to the three children. "Now... Siblings," The word was awkward, but she managed it realtively ok. "You don't want to hurt me, right? Because I would never want to hurt you guys, see?" She then put her weapon to her back, hands free. "You can trust me. And the other guy has no weapons, so let's us five be friends, how's that sound?" She asked, hoping this worked. And the Julien didn't interfere. And a million other things didn't go wrong that very well could.

Eisen Grau
Mood: Bloodthirsty once more
Role: Beast
Time: Morning still
Interaction: Unique Grimm Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin
Mention: Catalina Snowfall LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Either this chick didn't notice or didn't care what he said. Alright then. She said some shit, but Eisen wasn't paying attention.

Some unknown Grimm was standing before him, the aura of which rattled him to his core. But a violent grin spread across his face anyway as his nature forced his fear into oblivion as his adrenaline kicked in.

"Oh, you are beautiful. It's such a shame I don't have the time to learn more about you." Eisen strode towards the unique grimm, his crimson eyes glinting with barely restrained glee as he prepared to fight the unknown.

The chick behind him babbled something, naming things. Was she naming this Grimm? Who did that? Was this nutcase on his team now that he gave her a relic?

There was nothing here but Grimm. Who was "Kendra"?

Whatever. Now wasn't the time to deal with that issue. There was a killing machine here, and there was a Grimm for it to work upon

Eisen was now several steps closer, his fists slowly rising to form a basic gaurd stance, his feet still methodically reaching forward, his aura reaching around him, feeling his tactics out.

"Damn. You're pretty huge. Doesn't matter. I'll fight for supremacy all the same. Come at me, creature."

Aryl Mikado
The Messenger/Artifact Thief. Ozpin gonna hate me...
Emerald Forest
Andraus Andraus Zamasu Zamasu Keidivh Keidivh (you'll know your part) Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

Aryl quickly ran through the woods, bow in hand trying to find students to get to safety. He spotted a few students and rushed forward, stopping rsther aburptly in front of them. He gasped for breath then looked at them. "We got... A... Biiiig... Problem..." He took a few more breaths, standing back up to full height. "Huntsmen are... Dying... And... I'm trying to help you guys... So here..." I said with no room for rebuttle as I tossed them I pair of queens then turned to find the next pair of students. Saints I hope I get the rest out... He thought as he ran, picking up his pace.

He, unthinkingly, charged straight into a woman, bowling them over and flipping over her. He crashed into the ground and rolled. "Oooow...." He groaned, sitting back up. He knocked down a woman with white hair and his eyes filled with regret. "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't looking, A-and...!" He stopped, taking deep breaths. "Long story short... People in the forest are dying to Grimm. I took some relics to make everyone's trip easier, at my own expense..." He said, gesturing to the pieces scattered nearby her, one of the rooks missing part of it's battlement. "Take your pick, I guess..." He said, standing and brushing himself off.

Aurora Dusk

323e6db6a3aaa41e9186567f2411b2fd.png

Mood: Surprised/Irritated
@Tags: Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Aurora walked ahead of her new partner as they made their way towards the ruins. Part of her was overjoyed to have finally found someone, a friend that would be with her throughout her years at Beacon. But another part of her was nervous, that someone's life was in her hands, in a Grimm infested woods where multiple students had already died. As much as she wanted to find the cause, though she had a suspicion of what it was, she couldn't knowingly drag her partner into fatal danger. I just need to get us to the ruins, and get her the hell out of here. I punch the ever-loving shit out of whoever is responsible for this later.

"Soo partner, think we're close to the ruins y-eeeeeeee!" The arctic wolf yelped as she felt something crash into her body. Instincts kicked in as she pushed the strange body away from her, rolling back and popping up into a guarded combat stance in front of Crimson, ready to beat down whatever beast bulldozed into her. Instead of another Grimm however, it was a student. Peck flew up to the boy, inspecting him for a moment before turning back to constantly changing colored hair.

"He doesn't seem to be a threat, though he could stand to not be so oblivious."

She could feel within her the Bad Ghost affirm the same thing, though thankfully he wasn't so cruel as to speak. Relaxing slightly, she listened to the boy as he began rambling like a panicked child. Apparently the news about student deaths had been spreading around quicker than she imagined, and she didn't display an ounce of shock at the news. Instead she offered Crimson a concerned look, hoping she wasn't to frightened about the news. The girl was a powerful fighter but she seemed nervous, and likely wouldn't take the news well.

When the boy said he already took all of the relics, her eyes shot him an aggravated look. True, there was more danger than most imagined, but this was her mission to complete! Not someone else damnit. Walking up to him she gave him a punch in the shoulder. "Jerk, I was really looking forward to claiming my relic!" Huffing, she made her way over to the relics and grabbed the Knights, which looked to be the coolest ones to her before giving one to Crimson. "Well, thanks for the help I guess, but don't do our mission for us again. You know as well as the rest of us, death is part of initiation. We're supposed to be Huntsmen are we not, death is part of the deal." As irritated as she was, she wasn't really mad at the guy and didn't want to leave things on a sour note. Walking up to him, she shook his hand while offering a small smile.

With the relics in hand, Aurora walked back over to her partner, curious as to what there next move was. "Things are getting kind of intense out here huh? You okay kitten? I got us horsies! .... Neigh!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back