Main RP here

Cheshire Grin

No cat has ever given a human a straight answer~
latest

Rules
1. No Godmoding or Powerplaying. I want everyone to have fun in this roleplay and please be respectful.
2. Post Profiles in the CS section and nothing more, I wish to try and keep this as organized as possible.
3. Please don't put one line, I understand if you have writer's block, but repeating it gets a bit annoying.
4. At most, try to put 3 lines.
5. Don't post very fast, not everyone is able to keep up.
6. You can have as many characters as you want, but you must try to control them. However, ask me if you can have another character, I wish to keep the teams even as possible.
7. Let me know when you are disappearing. If you don't tell me, you will get one strike. Once you have three strikes, you will be kicked.
8. No text talk.
9. No Gary or Mary Sues.
10. Don't post until told to.
11. If you have any questions, you can contact me or the Mods happydeath and Andraus.
12. Rules will be added or removed to how I see fit.
13. Have fun~

Last edited:
Mena Mena , Nothingness Nothingness , Elysium Elysium , Andraus Andraus , Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight , SRUNewman SRUNewman , The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses , Toyotasomi no Miko Toyotasomi no Miko , Soulmuse Soulmuse , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , Joker987 Joker987 , LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 , Zamasu Zamasu , AI10100 AI10100 , Xaynce Xaynce

• ~*W.Y.N.T.E.R.*~

latest
    Mood: Nervous and scared
    Role: Aura Grimm Wendigo
    Time of Day: Morning, after breakfast
    Interacting with: Wendy, no one else for now.
    Mention: None

Within the locker room of the lavish school of Beacon, stood a young woman who had a locker door opened. In the locker was a small looking bag which looked as if it could be wrapped around the hip and used as a holding pouch. Her eyes scanned the somewhat empty locker before pulling out the bag and tied it around her waist. From a distance, the young dark-skinned woman looked like a normal teen, despite the fact she was wearing a nun clothing. However, upon closer expectation would reveal interesting features most of the other students don't have. For one, she had strange red markings going along most of her body, while most of the markings were covered by her clothing, some parts of her body were still quite visible, making the markings visible as well.

The young woman named Scarlet ran her fingers through her platinum blonde hair, even tried to hide the black strip of hair she had. She sighed faintly before jumping slightly, her red hues shrinking almost when she heard a ghastly, demonic-sounding voice. A voice she had somewhat grown used to, but not fully. The voice no one could really hear. The voice of the Grimm within her, Wendy. "If you keep this up, others are going to start questioning you more than they already are," Wendy said looking through the scared female's eyes. "When I told you to act natural, I didn't mean to act scared of every little thing." Scarlet looked towards the ground, gently placing her hands on her arms, shivering a bit as she took a step back and closed the locker door. Wendy had a point, but Scarlet wasn't used to being around so many people in one place, plus it would be a bit difficult to talk to others without messing up. "I'm sorry." She responded back with a timid tone.

Scarlet quickly walked away from the locker, her heels clicking against the ground before Wendy spoke up again, almost in a yelling tone. "Relax woman! I'm not mad at you, stop walking so quickly or you'll draw attention to yourself." Scarlet let out a soft squeak, placing her hand over her mouth. Blinking her red eyes a few times. Wendy mentally closed her eyes, sighing quietly, sometimes she wondered how this child would have survived without her. "Right, sorry. Y-You don't have to yell at me. I'm tr-trying my b-best." "Understandable, but you acting like this isn't healthy. Just relax, breathe and continue out to the cliff. That is where you meet the Headmaster and Vice Principal." "Ok." Scarlet ended the conversation as she wandered through the locker room, heading towards the door that led to a large corridor where the cliff was waiting on the other side.

Catalina Snowfall
Mood: Nervous, Excited
Role: Aura Grimm, Beowolf
Time of Day: Morning, After Breakfast
Interacting With: Bud, WYNTER
Mentions: Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Catalina had walked to her locker, opening it up with quick, cat-like movements of her fingers to unlock it. She grabbed her weapons, sheathing a sword at her hip, and a large, bladed staff at her back. "You're moving rather fast, got places to be?" The Beowolf in her mind asked. She could almost imagine one tilting it's head in her mind. "Kinda, that and I'm a bit excited." She responded to the Grimm, closing her locker and beginning to walk. "You're gonna have to be careful." The Beowolf warned. "I know, Bud. This won't be the first time I have dealt with you during a fight." She countered, putting her hands in her pockets as she walked.

"Ouch. You make me sound like a plague. And please come up with a better name." The Beowolf complained. Catalina could not help but grin. "I'll try, Bud, I'll try." She told the Grimm, when a growl emitted in her mind. "What?" She asked, her voice growing quiet. "There is another of us among us." The Beowolf said, "There." The Grimm than said, singling out a girl in nun's robes. "Really? She seems... Too shy." Catalina said. "Our knowing of another Aura Grimm are infalliable, Catalina." Catalina nodded, "Fair enough... Imma talk to her." She said, them sped up to catch up to the girl. The Grimm inside started to protest, but held it's tongue.

"Hello, miss. You seemed a bit lonely, so I thought you could use some company!" She said happily, with a voice that could put most at ease. She looked and started seeing the signs of an Aura Grimm, she could feel it most of all. This was definately another Aura Grimm.

Last edited:
tumblr_n2jhnqi5z61sozv4xo1_500.gif

✰Sakamoto Yoshimitsu✰
Mood: Curious and Indirectly Excited | Role: Faunus / Aura Grimm Dragon | Location: Locker Room | Mentions: N/A
Stepping around one student after another with both of his hands stuffed into his pockets, a dark haired male had eventually progressed his way up to a single metal locker that resided right in front of him. Scratching the back of his head, the young male had pulled out a small device that ended up expanding out into a small rectangle holographic blue screen with a few numbers printed onto it. Raising the screen to the pad that was on the locker just to allow it to make a small 'clicking' noise to state that it was unlocked; immediately opening up the locker to reveal his weapon known as Cyclone in it's more passive state as a plain old metallic staff of sorts. The male had simply taken a hold of his weapon before closing his locker right after. Inhaling a deep breath before taking his gaze to his surroundings just to see how there were multiple other students who were preparing themselves for the day, his own crystal blue hues scanned the room as the sight of how many students appeared to had been overly nervous while others were excited, some even looking terrified of what was in store for them. "Huh...I wonder how this will all go for me..." Questioning himself about how the rest of the school year would go, even if the male appeared calm at first glance; he could feel his hand trembling as he gripped onto his weapon tighter.

Eventually, the young male known as Sakamoto had taken a seat upon one of the benches since he wasn't the only one who was ready to leave for the Cliffside just yet. Leaving his weapon to lean against the bench right beside him and to take a glance down at both of his palms, just seeing them shake only made him feel as though his gut was turning inside out. 'You're scared...aren't you, kid? Relax, I cant let you die or fail this thing coming up anyway. If I do, you'll be getting me killed too idiot.' With the dark booming voice of the Grimm that resided deep within the male's mental state, each time the Grimm spoke; the hair pin that was hidden underneath Sakamoto's beanie flashed it's red gaze over and over again.

All the while the disguised male Faunus sat there on the bench to try to calm himself from being overly nervous about what was to happen, even if he had ignored the Grimm within him most of the time; the one thing that did catch his own attention for a moment or so was that the Grimm stated there was others in the same room as him. This immediately causing both of his own black cat-like ears to perk up from underneath the beanie he wore even while he kept his gaze still mostly focused at the locker in front of him rather than go looking all around him blindly. 'What do you mean...there's others like me in here...?' Questioning the Grimm that only went silent after that one statement, the idea that there were others within the same room with Grimm residing within him only made his heart pound uneasily.

code by spookie spookie

Aquilla Glacius

Mood: Calm, A bit annoyed
Role: Aura Grimm, Dragon
Time of Day: Morning, After Breakfast
Interacting With: Dragon, WYNTER, Catalina
Mentions: Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Aquilla tried not to sigh, pushing a few locks of red hair back into place, tugging at the armor over her wrists. So far, Beacon had been amongst the more uncomfortable things she had done. Most of the other prospective students had passed without notice, however, there were a few that had piqued not her interest but the Dragon instead. Double checking her weapon for the third time in a row, Aquilla took a breath, settling the heavy rifle against her leg.

“Other’s like you are here.” The Dragon remarked. Aquilla didn’t answer, at once, simply taking in the nervous energy charging the room. “I can feel them.” She continued to ignore the Dragon’s voice. “There will be bloodshed…” Of that, at least, both Faunus and Grimm could agree. Despite everything, a tight grin formed on Aquilla’s face.

It should be fun.” She didn’t have the best guess what this…initiation was to be, but it presumably involved fighting. “Unless we’re fighting someone weak.” At last satisfied with the position of her armor, Aquilla followed a few other students out of the room. One resembled a nun, of all things, with markings that were easy to recognize.

Well done.” The Dragon mocked. “You have found the first one.” A flare of irritation rose and was squashed. She had to remain in control for this. Letting her mental companion out to play would not be a good thing. “And it seems there is another.” True to the Dragon’s drawling amusement, another student was approaching this Nun-Girl. The second girl had the ears of Faunus, but if she was truly another, Aquilla suspected those ears might be a feature from the girl’s own unwelcome tenant.

Aquilla lengthened her stride, curiosity getting the better of her. She had not encountered another escapee, and a part of her was curious what they would be like. On the other hand, she could see telltale signs of nervousness too.

You are soft.” The Dragon proclaimed, before going silent. Aquilla made a mental note to find some way to shut it up, as the Faunus girl caught up to the Nun-Girl. Aquilla was a few steps behind, but more than close enough to hear her speak.

"Hello, miss. You seemed a bit lonely, so I thought you could use some company!" Loud. Bubbly. Completely at odds with what Aquilla had expected.

“It might be wise to save some of that energy for whatever is to come.” Although still a few feet behind the girls, Aquilla spoke up. She had no problem with a problem more natural emotional, but there was enough energy in the air without adding to it.

Griselda Mormont​
Mood: Pleased
Role: Aura Grimm
Time of Day: Morning
Interacting with: Sakamoto
Mentions: Nothingness Nothingness

Still wiping the sleep out of her eyes, a tall young woman wearing a black tank top and shorts from the night before, with curly platinum blonde hair shining softly in the sunlight emanating from the windows nearby, walked down to the temporary student lockers, bags lying below her crimson eyes. Another sleepless night, but at least it hadn't been solely because of nightmares and the creature inside of her. Instead, it was mostly because of excitement. She was finally on her way to becoming a full fledged huntress, finally would be able to repay Augustus for saving her all those years ago. Grinning, the signs of her exhaustion seemed to temporarily fade away into nothingness. Nothing could ruin this morning. She even began humming a tune.

As she opened the locker to collect her armor and weapon, the Nebula Striker, a familiar presence in her head that wasn't her own purred, "How much longer are you going to try and run away from me, hm? Do you honestly think things are going to be, as you humans say it, "fine and dandy"? You know something will go wrong."

Griselda rolled her eyes slightly, but didn't stop what she was doing, beginning to put her armor on. She was used to the monster inside of her uttering such negativity. For the longest time, she had refused to acknowledge the Grimm, but after years of being partly under its influence, she had reluctantly given it a name, as "it" wasn't very specific. Oh, Dusk. You honestly think I'm going to let you get to me on a day like today? I'm not going to let you ruin this for me, so you might as well shut up and enjoy the ride.

"Ignoring me wont help you any." Dusk the manticore warned, as if he had a right to speak to her. Maybe he did, but Griselda wasn't going to admit it easily. "Besides, don't you sense it? The other humans and faunuses that also have my kind inside them? I'm honestly surprised you don't want to know more about them...or do you?" He chuckled. "Or does the sheer idea of us sharing a common thought repulse you that much?"

Griselda's hands formed into fists, but she didn't reply. She would refuse to give the grimm the satisfaction of an answer. Instead, she quietly shut the locker door, still humming under her breath. Now fully suited up, she was ready to go. The only part of her that was bare besides her neck and head were her feet. The marble floor was cold, but it felt good in comparison to her usually warm skin. To some, going barefoot everywhere was odd, but to the young aura grimm it was perfectly normal. Nebula Striker in hand, she began walking to the cliffs, smiling and and saying hello to those she passed. Her gaze flickered over to a young dark haired male sitting a nearby bench, making her stop. Another Aura Grimm? Before she could stop herself, she had walked over to the nervous looking young man, but rather than say anything about the Grimm inside of either of them, she asked with a gentle smile, "First day jitters, eh?"

Last edited:

H
O
N
E
Y
mirai_kuriyama_by_hachiyuki-d6s9nbu.jpg

Mood:
Neutral

Role:
Faunus

Tagging:
N/A
Beacon wasn't the means to help other people and become famous hunters and huntresses, for Honey it was a means to escape a life. Escape everything she left behind in and disappear, all she had to do was pass the test. Well past the test and train for a couple years, peice of cake for this girl. That was what she wanted to believe, however deep down she still had her doubts about accepting the letter. Her eyes were slowly changing to a color of blue: sadness.

Honey punched in the code and opened her locker, taking out her bracelet. Along with the bracelet, she took out her jacket and a couple of snacks. She had skipped out on breakfast but instead wanted to eat quickly before the test. But before she closed her locker, she blinked a few times while letting her blue eyes transition back to grey. The girl closed the locker then made her way to a bench, she sat down and placed her stuff next to her.

Fishing out a bag of carrot chips, she quickly opened the bag but then started to eat slowly. Out on the streets had taught her to be appreciative of things, there was no guarantee when your next meal was going to come around after all. It only made things worse as she was a faunus, nothing was ever easy for her. Besides, carrot chips were cheap plus they held so much nutrients. Mostly people never ate them, so all she had to do was find fresh ones from a bit of "digging".

"Remember....do not show emotions and stay away from others. Emotions will get everyone killed in the long run of things." Honey reminded herself, looking around the room at the other people. Most of them had already paired up and began to socialize, she was currently by herself. That was rather good. However, the girl still needed to leave the room soon or her semblance would cause some trouble for those around her.Honey hoped that no one would come and talked with her, she still needed to finish up her "breakfast" for today.
Kumari

Noragami-image-noragami-36417562-500-213.gif

✰Sakamoto Yoshimitsu✰
Mood: Calm, anxious | Role: Faunus / Aura Grimm Dragon | Location: Locker Room | Mentions: Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Spending several minutes simply sitting in the same spot the entire time while his crystal blue gaze stayed completely focused onto the locker in front of him that was his own. From time to time with each student making their way passed Sakamoto, he'd pull his dark emerald slippers in just to allow them to pass. It wasn't until yet another pair of bare feet had progressed their way only to stop right in front of the male did Sakamoto's own gaze widen for a moment as he brought his attention upwards only to notice as a woman with hair that almost appeared to had been white stood before him fully dressed as though she were preparing for battle; no doubt heading to the cliff that was informed to all the students yesterday during the ceremony. Listening as to how she questioned him about his own nervousness about the whole situation, the male couldn't help but shake his head with a silent chuckle to follow along right after.

"Hah, I guess so. I was never really used to the surprises the Professor has for us." Stating his mind, this wasn't exactly Sakamoto's first time doing this yet no matter the case; it always made him feel uneasy at the idea that he always had to meet new people every time and no matter how things went, somehow things would always go bad sooner or later. After replying to the woman before him, his gaze eventually began to shift his surroundings as many appeared to had been getting just as prepared as this woman for the worse to come; by the time his attention was returned fully upon the woman in front of him, he'd simply arch a brow out of curiousity to her own question. "Heh, how about you? Not worried?" Just as he spoke, a hard banging could always be felt as though it were a throbbing headache on the left side of his head as the very same presence of the dark voice of the Grimm from earlier spoke out once more. 'You haven't noticed yet?! Seriously?! This woman is one of us..! She holds one of my kind within her...and I'm sure the one that resides within her knows you have me within you as well.' Speaking out mentally yet bluntly within the mind of the young male, his ears once again perked upwards from underneath the beanie in utter confusion yet as well as shock. Although, it wasn't like he was just going to go off and ask a random question like whether or not they had a Grimm within them in a room full of training Hunters and Huntresses.

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Perseus Aegle​
Mood: Excited, Enthusiastic, (Slightly) Cocky
Role: Human Student
Interacting with: Honey
Mentions: Mena Mena

Honey would find a flower being placed in her hair- It was a Candy Pink Morning Glory. She would be able to hear the cheerful voice of her friend(?) Perseus next to her, cheerfully sliding in front of her. "Can you believe it Honey?! We're finally going to be tested as Hunters in training! This is perfect, we'll finally get to show off and become the number one huntsmen team in Beacon! Just gotta make sure we ace whatever test they have- I hope I get you as a partner, it'd be nice to be with someone familiar." Perseus said, true to his bright and vibrant nature

He and Honey were not exactly friends, they had known each other for a single month at best, but Percy was not one to be swayed- He kept Honey safe from people when they tried to throw rocks at her, and had tried to hook her up with some more useful stuff, as well as a better place to live until Beacon. They were pretty much roommates for a single month, but Percy felt as if he knew her inside and how....which was completely wrong, but he tried to be as friendly as possible. All he really knew was that she liked the quiet, tend to be rather emotionless, was pretty freaking adorable, and she was a faunus.

The last bit might explain her distance from him, but he was still trying to get it through that it didn't matter to him what she was.

Seeing her snack, he would raise and eyebrow, before leaning down with a small grin. "Guess what I managed to snag in the meal hall before they ran out~" He said, in a rather sing-song voice, before holding out his hand. In it were two still-warm Carrot Muffins. He was surprised that the vegan food was sought after much, but he had to realize these were health conscious people he was with- Beacon was training huntsmen, not high school students, so they likely knew Carrots were good for eyesight. "Take them, I already had my fill. Gotta step over here for a bit though, so give me a minute."

Stepping over to his locker, which was admittedly only a few feet away, he would pull out Daylight's Talon's and would check out his laptop- Pressing Record He would immediately let out a throat-clearing cough, before waving. "Hey Mom, Dad, and Little Allie! It's Initiation Day, and I am getting ready for their test! I will be sure to ace with flying colors, and come out of this a Proud Beacon Student! Still can't believe I passed the entrance exams, but I guess it's just one of those things huh? Hopefully me and Honey- You remember Honey right? Me and her will end up as Teammates, I am sure of it!"

He would check his watch, let out a small click, seeing time was running short. "Times ticking, and I gotta get ready, so I gotta cut this message short- Love and Kisses, and I promise, I'll be back home for My Break! Bye!" He said, clicking stop, and sending the message. His Dad was a Huntsmen, a Specialist in service to the Atlesian Military, his mom was an Artist, and his sister was going to be studying at Signal this year- He wanted them to know he still thought of them, since they were all over the place. He had a LOT banking on him acing this initiation, he couldn't let them down!

Using his Technomancy, he would take Daylight's Talon's apart, and check on the parts, making sure they were up to speck- He prided himself for his engineering, but an ounce of prevention was worth a pound of cure, so he made sure things were up to his specification. Clicking them all back into place, and placing them on his side, He would place his outfit on, complete with matching blue and white pants before grabbing his shades and headset, setting them into place, as he would stretch and smile. "Alright, I am golden! Nura, keep me updated on my aura, okay?" He asked the artificial intelligence in his scroll.

"How else will you know when you've bit off more than you can chew? I've only done it a consecutive-"

"Ah ah ah, no need for specifics!" He said quickly, before looking towards Honey, and holding out his hand. "Come on, Bun-Bun, let's get going! Our audience awaits for their shining star and dazzling flower, and I'm not talking about the plant in your head!" He said, cheekily.

He took some getting used too, but Perseus wasn't a bad guy.

~~~~~~

Ardelle Cahira​
Mood: Stressed, Serious, Agitated
Role: Faunus Teacher
Interacting with: No-one yet
Mentions: None

Ardelle would splash water on her face, trying to wash the sleep from her eyes, as she let out a sigh. Today was the day- Students would be getting launched from that student platform into the Emerald Forest, looking for whatever relics Ozpin decided to use for initiation. Last year, he used matching gemstones, and when she had done the initiation during her first year of Beacon, it was Dust Crystal's. She wondered what the slippery bastard had planned this time?

Her initiation......God, it felt like forever ago.

Ardelle would look up at the sink, and saw the thousand yard stare, the one that had seen it all- The loss of a city, the death of her teammates, her family, and so many others. Reaching into her pocket, she would look down towards the photo of her old team, Team ANGL- Her, Nadeshiko Epoch, Goldanna Amaranth, and Lavender Suleiman. The three were like a family to her, after she lost her own, and they did everything together. She could remember all that she used to complain about- Nadeshiko taking forever to do her hair, Goldanna with her constant playfullness and energy, and Lavender's exorbitant spending.

Things that used to urk her to the point of yelling...She would give anything to see them do so once again, if only for a day. Not a day passed that she didn't miss her team.

Ardelle would look up at the mirror, and it all started playing back again, right in front of her- The sounds of gunfire, the roars of grimm, the crashing of a vertibird, the scream....Ardelle immediately smashed the reflection in front of her, breaking the mirror, as she snapped out of her daze. She looked down at her hand, taking deep breathes, as it was untouched due to her aura, before just growling and picking up her jacket. She checked the stores of dust on her SDJ, before slipping it on and making her way to the Cliff edge. She had to get her mind off of that day, there were students coming to be tested. She had to keep a level head.

Were it so easy....

Mood: Calm, Happy
Role: Human Teacher
Interacting with: Ardelle Cahira
Mentions: Andraus Andraus

Seamus was in a pretty good mood. Though you really couldn't tell by looking at him. He always loved initiation day. It was fun to sense the merging of different auras when students worked together. Some teachers like to watch the students battle but Seamus well couldn't. He can sense the students but that's about it. He stopped at his favorite coffee shop and ordered a caramel macchiato. It had such a good taste both sweet and bitter mixed well and flooding his senses with something very delicious. Nothing would bring down his day. Well, that's what he thought. As soon as he walked into beacon he sensed something odd. It felt like Grimm, but it also didn't. he since five different Arua's that almost reminded him of Grimm. It gave him an uneasy feeling but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions.

He walked over to the cliffside where he noticed Ardelle's aura and he could tell from her aura she was uneasy. With a soft calm voice, he began to spoke. "Good Morning Ms. Cahira. How have you been it has been a while since I last "saw" you." Seamus internally laughing at his sight joke. Which he tries to make every once in a while." I sense much strength in this class. Seems we will have very interesting teams regardless of who is put with who." Seamus sits down and waits for the students and Ozpin to arrive.

a8753c2fb409008c99cb36aef10d7269.png

The sun, admittedly, was feeling very nice on his skin.
An emerald-eyed, lean figure reclined back on top of the soft, fluffy grass, his ebony locks seeming to almost glow the same color as his irises within the iridescent sunlight. His fair face seemed completely relaxed - more than likely due to the significant lack of other people currently crowding the Beacon Cliffside. Lips naturally dipped down into a stoic frown, and vibrant eyes coolly staring up into the cloudy blue sky, the young man was completely relaxed, simply allowing the breeze to ruffle the silky locks of his hair. A black and green backpack, rather compact and lightweight, leaned against his propped-up legs, the color matching smoothly with his own boots, pants, and lightweight jacket.

Eden Hellebore released a low, husky sigh, his eyes slowly, sluggishly, blinking...once...twice. This was the day and hour of the Initiation, and truthfully, he was feeling a bit of anticipation - despite what his calm exterior might say. Thing is, it wasn't anticipation over failure or success. Grimm...he faced his fair share over the years, and he possessed no significant fear over fighting them again. No...this anticipation was over the general...unfamiliarity of this entire situation. Years, for all of his life, he grew up on the streets, fighting for scraps, stealing for survival, and relying only on himself and his 'brothers'. Now, in this rich and posh academy, with all of these different, pampered students...maybe this wouldn't be as easy a transition as he hoped.

His passive frown dipped further into a scowl. Great, now he couldn't even feel relaxed anymore.

With only a slight tensing of his impressive core muscles, Eden rose into a sitting position, idly blowing a lock of hair from in front of his vision. The students would probably be getting here soon - or, at least, the others. There was already a few loitering around the cliffside, having gotten here a bit early, like he did. Doubtful that they came here to enjoy the peace and sunlight, however...probably came to get a feel of the landscape and such. Clever.

"It'll probably be a bit longer..." Eden's emerald gaze moved towards the almost unnoticeable black holsters, strapped to the small of his back. Peeking from said holsters were two long, ebony-clad hilts, highlighted with green. His frown began to lift into a small smirk. Eh...if he had to wait, why not work on his babies a bit? They could use a bit of polishing before they began severing heads, no?

With a casual and familiar ease, Eden lightly twirled the hilts between his lithe fingers, squeezing only slightly once the hilts were pointed away from his body. In a silent hiss of metal on metal, the razor sharp blades jutted from the hilts, glinting brightly in the sunlight. Virtually weightless, and each blade being a couple of feet in length, the katanas were his pride and joy.

He gingerly leaned the two blades against the soft grass, before reaching into his backpack for his oil and rag.

Griselda Mormont
Mood: Pleased, growing excited, and optimistic..?
Role:Human/Aura Grimm

As the young man looked up at her after she spoke, bright blue eyes briefly met crimson. Having heard Dusk's words, she couldn't honestly see how such vibrant orbs could hold a creature such as a Grimm. Then again, she realized, one should never judge by appearances alone. Appearances can be deceiving. As much she didn't want to admit it, she could sense...another presence within the man. As she turned her attention back to the young man, he shook his head, revealing a pair of cat like ears beneath his beanie and stated how he would never be used to the surprises of the world renowned headmaster Ozpin, which made Griselda nod as she gave a chuckle of her own. "I know what you mean." She told the faunus as she laid on a hand on her hip. "From all the stories I've heard, who wouldn't be surprised? What ever stunt the Headmaster will be pulling will be interesting for sure. Let's just hope that everyone comes back in one piece." She joked, silently telling herself and hopefully the young man that things would turn out fine as she watched him look briefly around the room. Turning his gaze back to her, he asked her about her own nervousness. "I wish I wasn't worried." Griselda admitted sheepishly, very aware of Dusk chuckling in her mind. She was skating around what she really wanted to know. "I couldn't sleep at all last night to be honest, and I guess a bit of worry played a part in it, but I was and am more excited than anything. You have to love that anticipation, you know? We're actually on the way to becoming huntsmen and huntresses as long as we can pass this test!"

Blushing slightly at her own small outburst, the young woman cleared her throat, a small smile still on her face. "Anyway...Sorry about my rambling. I'm Griselda. Griselda Mormont. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked, wondering if she had just imagined that very brief look of pain on the young faunus' face earlier.

H
O
N
E
Y

Mood:
Neutral

Interaction:
with Perseus

Tagging:
Andraus Andraus
Honey blinked and continued to eat her carrot chips, not at all hesitate at all with someone messing with her hair. The pink haired girl knew who it was anyway without looking up, it was her roommate Perseus. She continued to eat her carrot chips, while hearing him talk about the excitement of him passing his test. "Ahem. I do believe that you should just lower your excitement and calm down, Perseus. You don't want to pass out during the test. That would be very bad, idiot." She bluntly informed her slightly cocky roommate.

Honey has a high patience level when it came with him, mostly to the fact that she holds everything in. She was surprised to say the least when he handed her two more carrot muffins. The girl placed the two muffins into her bag, silently vowing to eat them after the test was over. "Thanks." Her eyes turned a bright yellow briefly before simmering down to her dull grey eyes. During the time that her....associate distracted her, she failed to notice that she had eaten all of her carrot chips.

Once he left her side, her hands immediately starting to feel around to see what he placed in her hair this time. He was lucky though, at least he had parents that cared about him. She thought while trying to find the thing in her hair. Her parents tossed her out at a young age, she didn't want to know them anyway. Honey's hands carefully moved around her head until they felt the object and picked it out from her hair.

She quickly placed the object into her lap. "Your parents must be very proud of you Perseus. I would enjoy ever second I had with them, you never know when they will...." Honey made a choking sound to prove a point, of course this was all in good will rather than bad. Looking down at the flower in her hands, the girl didn't mind the flower so much. She liked this particular flower that he placed in her hair, it reminded her of cherry blossom trees.
Kumari

Colt Bluenberg

Mood: Excited, Nervous
Role:Human Student
Interacting with: None for now, currently open for interaction
Mentions: None

Today is the day for the new guy to make the first step into becoming a hunter. He checked everything that has been all set before he could get to the clifftops, unless a teacher tells so. He remembered what his mentor, the one who gave him the semblance, have told him about the perils and benefits that awaits him once he has graduated, or so he thought in the most exaggerated way.

He looked down at his hand, which without knowing, starts to glow red, but he quickly 'turns' it off. He has yet to master One-for-All and its highly destructive power. He looks around his schoolmates, currently busy with each other. It wouldn't take time until one of them approaches the former Fractured and start chatting.

d9156d763889a509ef0f761de8d2ffae2d61e6cf_hq.gif

✰Sakamoto Yoshimitsu✰
Mood: Calm | Role: Faunus / Aura Grimm Dragon | Location: Locker Rooms | Mentions: Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Just while Sakamoto had sat there upon the bench while he spoke with the rather excited female before him, the cool air of the interior of the room soon brushing against the of his ears had immediately caused both of his crystal blue eyes to widen for a moment as he had quickly realized that his disguise was failing him at that very moment. Quickly reaching both of his hands upwards to grip the edges of his beanie to pull it downwards to hide the cat-like ears of his, a small crimson flush eventually even came across his cheeks at the idea that he had nearly revealed to everyone within the room that he wasn't human. Whether or not the students here were against the Faunus or not, it was best not to end up finding out by accident for now. All the while the young male had kept his beanie pulled downwards, he had listened as to how the woman before him stated about the stories that were told about the headmaster of Beacon academy and how she would be hoping everyone would be coming back 'in one piece'. The thought of that only made the male's heart race even further as he eventually released his grip upon the cotton of the beanie just to place a hand over his chest to calm his nerves a bit. True, although he was anxious and nervous; he had to admit that he was just as excited as the woman about the whole idea of becoming Hunters and Huntresses.

When the woman had stated that she hadn't been able to sleep, Sakamoto had only lifted his gaze once more to meet her own crimson hues as he arched a brow at the idea that she was about to be taking a test that was by the headmaster himself without any rest. "Um, are you going to be okay? You know, he's probably not going to be going easy on us. For all we know, he could be giving us a test like fighting him with everyone at once...or we could even be fighting each other." Bringing up the possibilities of what could be in store for the students in the next few hours to come, Sakamoto had once again taken in a deep breath before exhaling it outwards to try and keep himself as calm as he could be. 'Deep breathes...steady...No harm will come to me...' Mentally whispering those words to himself, the Dragon that resided deep within the heart of the young male could only chuckle at his own silent prayers. 'You're one hell of a fool, you know that kid? That necklace wont do anything for you...you'll live because I want you to live! You'll die when I say so!' The shouting that rung throughout the male's ears only remained deafened by him as he ignored every word the Grimm within him spoke out.

It wasn't until the woman before him introduced herself with her name did Sakamoto once again actually speak out in return. "Ah, nice to meet you Griselda. My name is Sakamoto Yoshimitsu. Will you also be heading to the Cliffside now or should we be waiting on the other students as well?" Scratching the back of his head after he had spoken out, his gaze had only directed elsewhere just to watch as to how many of the other students still were preparing and even some still speaking with others before deciding to be leaving anytime soon.

code by spookie spookie

Perseus Aegle​
Mood: Excited, Enthusiastic, (Slightly) Cocky
Role: Human Student
Interacting with: Honey
Mentions: Mena Mena

Perseus would just puff his cheeks out at her neutral response. Was she not excited?! The first day of the rest of their lives was happening right here, right now! He had to admit, he thought she'd be at least SOMEWHAT excited, but he could tell it was likely just how she was- Still, he gave off enough energy for both of them. "Eh, I trust you, Bun-Bun- I know without a shadow of doubt that, if I fall unconscious, I'll have your pretty face keeping me safe!" Percy said. It was not flirtation, just how Percy always described her, it was a comment AND compliment.

She had that cute sister vibe around her....plus, he always had a thing for chicks in glasses, who wouldn't?

When he heard her choke, he would look over towards her, and immediately walk over, concerned. He reached out to touch her, but immediately pulled back- In the month he had known her, her number one unspoken rule was that she did NOT want to be touched. He assumed it was because of the scars that she had. People had been cruel to her in the past, so he had to play this correctly. He thought long and hard, before trying a simple approach- He would reach into his pocket, before handing her a single dust crystal. It was Ice Dust, his favorite type of dust. Symbolism, ya know?

"Here. In case your own dust runs out, use this- I don't want to see anyone hurt. Especially not a friend. " He said, giving her a warm smile, before standing up. He had a duffel bag full of scrap electronics and metal, stuff he needed to channel his semblance. Out in the field, there wasn't much you could do with a semblance that only affected technology, so he made due with what he had. Placing it over his shoulder, he would wave for her to follow him. "Come on, Bun-Bun- Move that cute tail of yours, and let's get to initiation! We got Grimm to kill." He said, giving her a cheery grin, before moving forward towards the cliff edge.

Once there, he got into the designated position, and would merrily be balancing himself in place, obviously excited to start. Guessing that he'd need to climb down the cliff for whatever reason, he would switch one of his SMG'S to it's Climbing Axe Form. While he could use it on rock, it damaged them pretty easily, so he tried to use ice dust instead. Some saw it was a waste, but it was merely more convenient.

He couldn't wait for initiation!
~~~~~~

Ardelle Cahira
Mood: Tense, Serious, relieved
Role: Faunus Teacher
Interacting with: Seamus,
Mentions: SRUNewman SRUNewman

Ardelle would look towards the sound of a voice, and to her relief, saw Seamus near her. The Blind Monk was by far her favorite person to talk too in this school- Glynda was a Bitch, Ozpin made her teeth itch, Port talked too damn much, and She gave up trying to understand Oobleck. There were other teachers, of course, but Seamus was her favorite- it also helped that he cared. He too had gone through hell, he knew loss, so having someone that could help cope with it made her feel better. She often tried to meditate with him, but to be perfectly honest, she wasn't one to relax easily.

Still, he at least understood, that meant a lot.

Ardelle would press a finger to her temple and sigh. "I guess, but these students are going to be rather soft in my opinion- We're getting too many from Vale City or the Inner Territories, I'd much rather be getting people from Menagerie, Vacuo, or hell, Mistral. The Frontier, the outer colonies, people who actually have SOME experience with surviving in the Grimmlands. Only benefit is that they know nothing- Makes it easier to teach them when they don't know what's wrong." She said. There was a specific way to teach Huntsmen- You could do it quick, you could do it sloppy, or you could do it right. Ardelle was determined to do things right.

Ardelle would rub her head, as she saw him make a joke, trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Letting out a dry chuckle, she tried to do the same. "Well, as far as them being strong, I guess I am glad one us sees it that way." She said. It was probably just a bad pun at best, but he was trying and so should she. She would then cross her arms, waiting for the students to arrive, and decided to talk to him a bit about what she had been dealing with.

"I dreamed of Mount Glenn again- Same thing as last time. I saw my team getting dragged away by Beowolves, but when I tried to reach them, they kept getting farther and farther away. When I got into the Tunnel Entrance, I swear I saw a giant eye inside there." Ardelle said, before shaking her head. Her hand was shaking again, she wanted it to stop. "I swear, there is something wrong with Mount Glenn, and I don't mean just the Grimm- Something is there." She said. Many people called her paranoid, but she honestly believed something drew the Grimm to Mount Glenn.

Grimm don't attack like that- Not like what happened back there, it made no sense! Something drew the Grimm to Mount Glenn, and she swore on her life, she would prove it.

00f3d93a98be4f1020688dcad9d4f06e.png

Interacting with: Eden Hellebore Xaynce Xaynce
horizontal-rule-2.png
Azura had rarely been deemed as someone who can look after herself. However, the past two months had proven that she was entirely capable of being independent. It was just that she didn't decide to become independent when her parents were around. When that was taken away from her once again, she reverted back to what she was before they moved to Vale - she took care of herself and learned from wherever she could. Two months before the Initiation, she was brought to Beacon Academy to be taken care of. However, she showed that she didn't need their help to survive. If not for the complete destruction of Yashima, their help wouldn't have been needed. Needless to say, she still appreciated the gesture that Professor Ozpin did for her. However, even if she had been here for a while, she rarely had any contact with the teachers who had worked there because she kept mostly to herself or in the training areas.

She looked at her scroll and then pressed a series of buttons and her locker popped open. Instead of it being both of her weapons, only her katana remained inside. It was because Mystic Equinox itself is practically attached to her body and she assured that she wouldn't use it just because. She hooked up the katana to her side. It had been relatively early but the students seemed to be streaming outside. Azura quickly exited the area. While she didn't have any problems with crowds where it would incapacitate her, she didn't really like hanging around for too long. It was mostly because she had heightened senses thanks to her Faunus heritage. Their constant talking made her want to cover her ears, but knew that such attitude might put her under the spotlight once they all enter school. Bullies were still present, after all, and the Faunus are usually their main target.

Her feet quickly took her to somewhere more peaceful - an area near the cliff where they would be called to. Since it was close, she knew that she could hang out around there for a while and she would definitely hear if the announcement that they should get there were to be announced. Azura sighed in relief. She always liked these quiet and serene places. However, something caught her ear and nose - she heard a soft voice and the scent of oil among the plants and grass. This was odd. No one usually came here unless they specifically wanted them to be alone. Curious, she hovered over closer to the smell.

The familiar sight of his dark hair immediately brought relief to her system. "Hey Eden." She squeaked out. It had been a long while since they had seen each other. Around three months, she would guess. Two months because she was here in Beacon and the other month because she hadn't been sent on an errand to the main city where she would usually look for him and his group of other Faunus. She originally didn't know of how they behaved so she was quick to make friends with them. After hearing of their circumstances, she knew she couldn't simply turn her backs to them which led to her forming a strong bond with them - particularly to their leader, Eden. Honestly, she was more than glad to see him. More than ever.

She placed her hands behind her back as she leaned towards him, smiling at the sight of his weapon that she had seen so many times by now - and was hurt by them as well. "I didn't know you were going to Beacon too." She then placed a hand on her chest as she took a deep breath. "I'm glad you're here." She smiled at him - the smile was so sincere that it would become increasingly obvious that him just being here took a huge burden off her shoulders.

Mood: Concerned, Calm
Role: Human Teacher
Interacting with: Ardelle Cahira, Azura Nebula, Eden Hellebore
Mentions: Andraus Andraus Xaynce Xaynce AI10100 AI10100

Seamus makes somewhat of a frown when gearing how she felt about the students. It's understandable that unaffected student won't really know or understand the threat of Grimm attacks but that's what this school is made for. "That is what this test is made for. The forest is riddled with Grimm. If they never experienced Grimm before they have no choice but to now." He gets up and walks to Aridelle. "I have hope for these students. Hope they can keep others from going through what we did."

He makes a worried face when Aridelle mentions her dreams. "Meditation isn't working? I wish there was more I could do. Those nightmares are tough. I don't know what would be worse having to see what is happening or only able to hear it. I can't remember if I ever told you but since I've always been blind my nightmares are black but I can hear everything. It's terrifying." He puts a hand on her shoulder. "Know I will always have your back and I'm always here if you need to talk."

Seamus's head perks up. First, he senses them then he hears them. Two students a bit away from the two of them. "There are students over there." He points over towards them. "I'm going to go say hi. They are new aura's so... new students." He gets a slight mischevious grin but quickly goes back to a calm face and grabs his can and walks over to them like he cants really see their aura. He's going to play a joke. He continues to walk towards them and slightly bumps into one of them. "Oh, apologies I didn't see you there." All Seamus is good for is blind jokes.

a8753c2fb409008c99cb36aef10d7269.png

The sun, admittedly, was feeling very nice on his skin.
tagged - azura, seamus
He tasted, rather than smelled, the familiar scent long before he saw the small, feline-like figure. Azura Nebula, he recognized instantly, emerald eyes widening ever so slightly as Eden turned his gaze away from his relaxing hobby, meeting her own relieved eyes. It had been months since he had last seen her hanging around Vale - something that had secretly worried him a shit ton back when he was still hanging around the city. She was the only chick he genuinely cared for - his other, only friends being a group of dudes as rowdy and rambunctious as a pack of wolves. Eden couldn't stop that comforting sense of relief and happiness from forming in the pit of his stomach, even if he wanted to...and he had no real reason to hold it back.

"Azura Nebula. Fancy meeting you here." His voice, its usual low, quiet baritone, held an audible sense of joy, his stoic lips twitching into a small, yet nonetheless visible, smile. Eden rested his blades back against the grass, allowing the sun to dry to glistening oil against the folded steel. He glanced over her attire, noting, with a sense of pride, the readiness of both her weapon and her stance - even relaxed, she seemed alert. Good. "The road of life led me to being a 'badass' Huntsman, believe it or not." The teenager's small smile melded into his usual laidback smirk, a common expression only those close to him were privy to. Brushing strands of grass from his pants, the cobra faunus smoothly stood onto his feet, letting out a soft grunt as resting muscles pulled and stretched from the movement. After a brief second, his posture straightened, and he idly flicked a lock of hair from his eyes. "But yeah, I'm...glad you're here. And safe." A lean, calloused hand rose, only for a lithe finger to flick the much shorter girl lightly on the nose.

"Try not to pull the disappearing act again, ne?" With a sardonic wink, Eden crouched down to gather his supplies, barely missing the 'blind' professor that decided to bump into their little reunion. When he looked up, blades sheathed and holstered, and backpack slung over his shoulder, Eden could only blink confusedly at the odd man who bumped into Azura.

"..."

Tomar Lien | Academy Lockers -> Cliff

Meanwhile, back at the lockers...

One faunus boy - clear to tell due to the large fox's tail attached to his back end - was checking himself out in his locker door mirror. While he wasn't one of those people who liked to preen themselves day in and day out today was important. Today was initiation - the trial of the decade, for Tomar. He wanted to look respectable today in front of all the important staff who would decide to turn up - after all, it was them who were judging him today. While he knew that it wouldn't really matter what he looked like, or how scruffy he was, he wanted to set a good first impression. As if he actually wanted to attend the school.

With a final brush of his ponytail, flipping it down over his shoulder, and a last dust of his coat Tomar was ready. As ready as he needed to be, at least. All that was left was to gear up, and activate his robot companion - or rather, his fully automatic weapon. The idea of something that could kill without consulting a person often terrified people, so he often...mislead people on what the drone did. With a dull, electronic beep the small omnidirectional thrusters switched on, producing a cool heat and a dim light, as it started orbiting the area behind Tomar's head - patrolling, some say.

Still, there were other things to put on. Wrapping two bracers around his arm, both with large metal plates around the elbow area, he clenched his fist hard - an odd thing to do, to most people, but to him it was intended. Unbeknownst to most, clenching his fists triggered the pneumatics within his bracers, shunting the two plates of metal down with such force it looked like it would tear his arms clean off. Of course, that was not the case - Tomar was far too intelligent for anything like that to happen. With the metal plates in their proper position, a metal grip now extending over his hands, he looked them up and down.

Now deciding to head off towards the cliff, Tomar was still looking at his shields. With a satisfied nod, he subtly caresses part of the grip, causing the two plates to extend to an even larger size - the full size of his two shields. There was one last function to test, but he suspected that the school wouldn't be happy with him potentially blasting a hole in one of the corridors, so he decided to leave it until initiation. If all went well, he wouldn't even need them.

He was ready. Walking up to the cliff where he was told initiation was to begin, he started looking everyone over. Some appeared to wield swords, some appeared to wield gun - but most appeared to wield a combination of the two, in some way. He sighs as he walks up - it was lucky for them they weren't meant to fight each other as he got the feeling they would not know how to handle two shields, with aerial support. One reason he decided to go for the drone idea over his countless others.

Not really looking for or against talking to the other students, he stands in the corner waiting for initiation to begin.

(sorry for the late post - didn't know it had started already :P. open to interaction)

Carmon Mathur - The Crimson Flame

wo2fMNY.jpg

"The fire that burns within will serve as a beacon to those lost in the dark."

Role : Survival Class Teacher
Race : Aura Grimm, Mayura (Peacock)
Interactions : Ardelle Cahira, Seamus McKormick
Mentions: Andraus Andraus SRUNewman SRUNewman
Carmon was standing far off from the cliff, watching as everyone began to gather. Some seemed nervous, others seemed excited. This was all normal. If Carmon were to say she weren't nervous for the students she'd be lying to herself and to everyone else. There was something that didn't feel right about today. This bad feeling would spread, her heart would beat faster, her stomach would knot up and then a sickening distorted voice would make itself known. "What a wonderful day...Excited to see how this bunch fares?" Carmon's stomach would tighten again this time much harder than before. So much in fact that she would bend over in pain. 'Stay calm...breath. Let it all go.', she would repeat in her mind over and over, her inner voice prevailing over the fading laughter of the Mayura.

With a deep breath she would step closer towards the group of teachers that had formed, a small smile forming on her lips as she nods to each of them in greeting. She would panic as she realized that Seamus was blind, she still hadn't gotten used to that. "Hello Seamus!", she shouted, covering her mouth promptly 'He's blind not deaf you idiot...' she would mentally chastise herself. The embarrassment would be evident in her reddening cheeks and once again that damned beast poked itself into her business, "Yes, call more attention to yourself. Might as well let them know how much of a freak you are now rather than later..." the feminine voice would chortle. It was right, she didn't feel like one of them even with all their scars and differences, Carmon still was fearful of how the would react should she turn before them. Carmon had known them for only a few years but they were nice enough...and thankfully were none the wiser of the Grimm inside her. Carmon's hair was up, the hairpin that identified an Aura Grimm holding her fiery locks in place.

"I-I'm sorry..." she would finally apologize after what seemed like minutes of silence. Carmon cleared her throat, trying to clear her mind of the negative thoughts and incessant nagging of the Grimm as it fed on these negative emotions. "Please...just leave me be...", she would whisper harshly seemingly to herself. The Grimm was much more vocal than normal, what had it so riled up and talkative today? The crimson-haired woman would seem pensive shortly after her greeting to the two other teachers, brow furrowing as she slowly slipped into deeper thought. A gloved-hand would slide up and around the back of her neck idly as she tries to work out the psychology of the complex creature that shared her headspace.

She would finally snap out of her thoughts, her head turning towards the students that gathered by the Cliffside. "Obviously not all of them...but they look like they're ready." Carmon would nod at her expressed thought. "I hope the others arrive soon...I'd hate to reject them from Beacon just because they showed up late." she would chuckle softly, trying to recover from her previous blunder.

Last edited:
Griselda Mormont
Mood: Calm, confident
Role: Human/Aura Grimm

Griselda noticed as the boy before her covered back up his cat like ears with the beanie on his head, his face flushing scarlet, but she didn't say a word. She understood perfectly well that there were somethings a person would rather keep hidden. With the way faunuses were being treated unfairly, it was no wonder. Having spent the last seven years with an faunus as an adopted mother, she knew of the daily struggles one of his kind faced. At his comment of concern about her sleeping patterns, she nodded affirmatively. "I'll be fine, but thanks. I usually don't sleep that good anyway...It's nothing I wont be able to deal with though, as long as I remain on guard." She had been training for this for years. She could do this, with or without the nightmares. With or without a Grimm in her head, and its...help.

"You honestly think you can do this without me...?" Dusk's booming voice was full of something similar to exasperation as his voice filled her head again. "You are nothing without me. I am you, fool. We are one and the same. When will you get it through that thick skull of yours that the words I'm saying are true?" Griselda could almost imagine the beast shaking his head, assuming it had one. "You try your best to deny I exist when it's impossible. Truly, I do not understand you pathetic creatures of flesh..."

The platinum haired woman inwardly rolled her eyes, refocusing her attention back on the black haired man as he introduced himself as Sakamoto and then asked if they should be heading the cliffs. "It's nice to meet you too, Sakamoto." She said, silently wondering if he he also had a Grimm in his head that wouldn't shut the hell up because they nothing else to do. More than likely. She turned slightly to follow his gaze as he observed the other students, her own eyes focusing on the other three individuals more than likely also in the same boat. Crimson orbs narrowed slightly. She knew sooner or later, she'd have to talk to someone, but it wouldn't be right now. She forced herself to smile though, as she turned back to Sakamoto. "Yeah...I think I'll be heading to the cliffs now. Would you like to walk there together or do you still have things you need to take care of here?" A part of her silently hoped yes, while the biggest percentage wanted to be near someone who was like her. She wouldn't push him though, as they didn't know each other really at all. After all, she couldn't just ask what he was experiencing with a grimm inside of him, as if she was just discussing the weather.

She inwardly sighed at her own slight hypocrisy, waiting patiently for him to reply.

M
A
R
I
A
3061d0992ea62e92ade5d6db60c98cef.jpg

Mood:
Happy/Chipper

Role:
Teacher - Human

Tagging:
Andraus Andraus
SRUNewman SRUNewman
Malice Queen Malice Queen
Maria was both quite nervous and excited right now, she couldn't wait to start classes again. In her hands, she was holding her weapon named "Shiny Luminous." Shiny Luminous and her have been through all types of adventures, this was just a bonus in the making. In actuality, Maria loved to work and teach others what she learned while fighting Grimm. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows people were killed everyday, that was the sad reality of life.

However, it was her job to make sure that the students would know how to probably dodge attacks. "Shiny....what do you think of the new students?" Maria was walking along the school grounds, she had decided to take the scenic route to the cliff. Around her flowers and butterflies were swaying in the gentle breeze, it almost made her want to stop what she was doing and smell the flowers. The sun reflected in the crystal ball on top, a sort of response if you would say.

Of course her staff couldn't talk back but it was comforting to know that there were still others that listened. "Well I guess we can't keep our co-workers waiting any longer." She smiled at the thought of Adelle scolding her again. It was nice to see a friendly face, Maria thinks that they should catch up but she was kinda embarrassed while talking to her. Seeing as she was really skilled and Maria wanted to impress her after all.

The white haired woman continued her journey, walking through the halls until she reached the cliff. Maria made her way to the others, making sure not to bump into the newer students. Seems as though they were already in a deep conversation from the looks of it. "Hey hey! How is everyone today?" She smiled at the students and the other teachers as she walked past them.
Kumari

H
O
N
E
Y

Mood:
Neutral

Role:
Faunus

Tagging:
Andraus Andraus
Honey picked up her bag and placed it in her lap, she was rather confused at the moment. Her glasses were starting to slip from her, her hands quickly pushed them back up.She clicked her teeth together, a sound came out with a "Tch." The girl was looking through her bag, making it seem like she was rather upset at the moment. She wasn't disgusted or anything when it came with him, she just knew that he was about to touch her.

The pink haired girl inhaled then sighed, looking away from Perseus. "Ah....why must you call me Bun Bun? Of all the names out there....what prompted you to choose THAT one?" She sounded a bit annoyed, however she kept herself in check. Honey then started to get ready herself, placing her bracelet on her wrist. I should probably leave now before my semblance starts to cause trouble for the others. She thought, glancing around the room once more.

With that thought in mind, Honey left the room then traveled to the cliff. Once reaching the cliff, she managed to successfully get away from the others that were already there. She then wandered around a bit, eventually taking a glance at the land below the cliff. "So pretty." Those words slipped out of her mouth as she glanced at the forest. Nothing but forest for miles, as far as her eyes could see. Honey hoped that no one would interrupt this one nice thing for her.

Kumari

O'neal Adams

Mood: Angry and irritated with a nasty hang over.
Role: Human student
Time of day: Morning.
Mentions: No one.

A heavy groan escaped O'neal as he rubbed his aching head. "Will I ever learn?" he muttered to himself as dragged himself behind the group heading for the cliffs. He smirked bitterly and scoffed. "Hell no I won't," he chuckled dryly before wincing at another sudden stab from his brain. He sighed and looked out over the cliff with a heavy frown. He rested his lovely weapon Pride on his shoulder and gave no attention to her weight seeing as how he was use to her by now. Though before he had left for Beacon his brother Samuel had mentioned something about a new upgrade to the Prides stationary mode and could feel a slight difference in her weight, but it was of course manageable. O'neal shook his head while scratching his cheek. "Always messing with my shit," he mumbled before breaking his view from over the cliff and glancing to the others who would be participating with him.

He couldn't help but frown a bit deeper at seeing such an odd cluster of people. A few were human, but looked a bit off and rubbed O'neal the wrong way, while a few others were Faunus. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and buried his free hand into his hoodies front pocket. O'neal had worked with Faunuses before, but he's mostly just hunted them for their bounties and has grown a habit as seeing them as future hunts. "Great," he growled and looked back over the cliffs edge. Another sharp pain erupted in his head, but the only thing he could do was wince and suck it up. His pain was his doing after all. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as the wind raced against his skin. As he exhaled he opened his eyes and tightened his grip around Pride. "Time to get this shit over with."

tumblr_o5r5jibwVj1u8x83lo4_400.gif

✰Sakamoto Yoshimitsu✰
Mood: Subconsciously Anxious | Role: Faunus / Aura Grimm Dragon | Location: Preparing to leave locker rooms | Mentions: Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
After questioning the woman known as Griselda about her own issue with sleeping and whether or not it would be a bother for her during the test that the headmaster was going to be having everyone do at the Cliffside, listening as to how she stated that it was something usual for her and that she'd be fine anyway; Sakamoto hadn't bothered to question her too much. He had barely known for an entire day let alone a few hours, so for all he knew she could be well enough experienced that even without sleep, she could take care of herself easily. Whatever the case was, when the woman had responded to his own question about leaving for the Cliffside now and whether or not he had wished to join her. His won crystal gaze landed upon his practically empty closed locker before nodding to himself mentally that it was either now or never. Helping himself up from the bench before tugging at the sleeves and collar of his black tailcoat as well as dusting off the dust on the fabric of his own navy blue silk pants. "Sure, I will join you on your way there. I have nothing really else here to take with me." Making sure right as he stated that, he had taken the metallic staff which had been his weapon resting against the bench.

The idea of that he was going to be walking by another Aura Grimm only made the Dragon that resided deep within him chuckle at the idea that if the Dragon Grimm could somehow get in contact with whichever Grimm that was within this woman, maybe the two of them could plan a way to be able to get their 'vessels' to do what they want in the end somehow.
All the while, after grabbing his weapon and preparing his own attire to look a bit more of the part of becoming an actual proper Hunter; Sakamoto immediately began to progress his way forward down the path only halting a few feet ahead of the woman before turning around to await for her. "Ready?"

(Sorry for the bad post..kind of wasn't sure what to do. XD)

code by spookie spookie

42fc3d3e075ca84d9c404012315474eed7f28041_hq.jpg

✰Ozpin✰
Mood: Excited and Curious | Role: Headmaster | Location: Cliffside | Mentions: Mena Mena Andraus Andraus SRUNewman SRUNewman Malice Queen Malice Queen
Sipping the dark drink from his usual white mug in one hand while in the other he held onto his usual cane as a way to help him up the grassy Cliffside. A male with silver white hair had made his way to the destination where he had instructed all the students of the new year to arrive at for the test they were to take for the beginning of the school year. Knowing well enough what he had in mind was going to surprise many of the students while others who were prepared for the worse were only going to take it as an ordinary challenge to test their abilities as Hunters and Huntresses, it was only a matter of time that the sight of how quite a number of students as well as the staff were already awaiting for him on the edge of the Cliffside.

Approaching up the Cliffside as the white haired man known as Ozpin; the headmaster had nodded his head to each of the students with a warm smile until he came up from behind most of the teachers just to lean his head forward into the middle of their conversation. "Ah, good day everyone. How do the students fair to you all so far? Any interesting out of the current group that's been arriving so far?" As the headmaster questioned his staff, he soon straightened his own back once more before stepping around the small gathering just to approach the very edge of the cliff so that his own light brown eyes could take a glance over the massive forest known as Emerald Forest, from time to time he had taken sips of his drink while he awaited for the rest of the students to gather before giving the announcement of what their test was to be.

code by spookie spookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back