Main OOC

As am I! I plan on having my first post up later today. Also, could I please have a rough estimate of the time/date of the start of the RP? (Morning vs noon, Monday vs Sunday, ect.) 

@Ultraman

Listen up here real good.

Either you stop your fucking troll CS and fix it to a decent character, or I'll ban you so hard you'll be seeing stars. Mmkay?

I'm tired and I dont want to deal with bullshit at 12:30 in the morning.

@Nico I realized I made a few mistakes on my CS, and I plan to fix them. It was late, and I forgot to edit my character, so if you're going to act aggressive, please hold your contempt before posting it.

I have reason to be aggressive, lets point out things on your sheet.
-picture of 60-70 year old man
-age said 27
-Lesbian? He's clearly male
-McDonald's University...really?
-"Willing to let criminals go" 

This isn't a few mistakes, this is you trying to either troll or make a joke, either way I'm not laughing.

@Ultraman - I saw your fixed sheets. I apollogize completely. I really thought you were a troll and I lost my temper. It was also 12:40 at night and I was just done after dealing with groups of kids all night.

@Nico If you're going to continually attack me, I would recommend utilizing a PM. It hurts my feelings, when you assume derogatory things of me.

@Nico Yeah, I just got your post. I forgive you, because I don't like holding grudges, and everyone makes mistakes.

While we're waiting for things to kick off, anyone wanna share plots you have in mind for this RP? I have a couple ideas for my OC Haji, and I'd love to hear yours! 

Also, how's everyone doing? I'm pretty new to RPN and haven't gotten around to meeting a lot of people yet. I thought I'd change that. :)  

Hai! If anyone's interested in anything with Clover let me know. For now I'm thinking I'm gonna have her mostly keep to herself. :) Thanks!

Hey Iskolde! :)  I'd love to get the chance to plot out something with Clover some time. 

I also thought about making a second character (tutor? teacher? idk.), but I wanna see how well I do first with what I have so far. 

Hey Iskolde! :)  I'd love to get the chance to plot out something with Clover some time. 

I also thought about making a second character (tutor? teacher? idk.), but I wanna see how well I do first with what I have so far. 

Awesome! PM me iF you want and we could totally do that, :)

Good to hear! I'm doing well; took off from school today and I'm about to eat, so I can't complain. :)

Did you wanna plot something with Haji? If not, that's cool too. I just thought I'd offer.  

Users who are viewing this thread