Main OOC

I'm done too, I'll try and get the pics up for the other digivolutions but it will take time.

2 new members, our gang is growing :D

BTW, I added some edited pictures for my Digimon in Character Sheet. You can go see!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized mine and Nenma Takashi's digimon have an In-Training form called Pupmon. So I changed mine to Jungemon. Hope that's okay.

I'll make my character as soon as I can but I'm not on a computer so I won't be able to do as well as I can.

Sorry about not being around, my neighborhood was without internet for a couple days and this morning when I woke up there was no power. Anyways I've posted in the IC thread.

William and Multimon  have this tandem attack thing they do.

half-post, I'll add the rest later. There's different types of cards he prepares and he actually read the report so he could figure out which. he has an Extreme Temperatures, Crumbling Point, Explosive... really cool, huh?

Yea, was hoping it was just the weekend so was waiting for people. But I'll post something soon anyway and we'll just continue.

i am going to have William invite everyone to his transformation lab. (Explained later.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back