Magnus Bleackrain

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
Name + possible title: Magnus Sebastian Bleakrain

Specialization (Build): Hunter Assassin

Magic (if applicable): N/A

Weapon(s): beryal blade and blades of mercy

Armor (in-game sets only): Old hunters set with bowler hat and crow mask.

Character description (include armor as necessary): Magnus is lean for his age, he's quite slender but has a built that could stand a few things. He also has black hair and brown eyes. For his non hunting clothes it is a red waistcoat black trousers black shoes and a white polo shirt underneath. He even has a little bowler on his head with red ribbon.  on the rim. His skin colour is a pale white and he has multyple scars on his back and chest area. He often likes to wear his mask when he's facing human foe's instead of beast's because he dosn't like to show his true face to them.

Personality: Magnus is very smart and isn't outwitted easily he beleaves that there is a peaceful solution to a problem. He always want's tot talk it out but if there is no peacefull solution he let's his wepons do the talking instead. He is often fraindly but sometimes cold to other's always wanting to be the leader of the group and be in charge for once. He also know's that ther emight be somethign going on but he dosn't know what exactly. He likes figureing out mysterys and often comes up with theory's most of the time.

Reason for becoming a hunter/seeking a cure: His mother feel pray to a illness and he's been serchig for a cure for a long time. then he was offered a deal. Join the hunt and you will get the cure. He did so but when he gave his other a cure she began to change into the beast's they now fight today. He couldn't bare to kill his mother so she clawed hi to peaces scar's all over his body, the church huters finaly killed his mother but he was soon dragged for teh blood transfusion and is now in the hospital not knowig a thing that happend.

I've got one problem with this... and that's your spelling needs some serious work. There is also formatting errors and inability to be consistent with your writing. There are so many errors in this that it's extremely distracting. You've also misspelled the name of your character; which in of itself is a bad omen. Unless 'Bleackrain' isn't supposed to be 'Bleakrain,' then disregard that. Otherwise, I'd love to have you here. I'm sorry, I have a certain standard that has to be met (and it is relatively low compared to some others), and that includes being able to write a sentence without 2 or more horrible spelling mistakes.

If you can get a solution to the extremely glaring issues here then you're free to join. Sorry, man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back