• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magium IC

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ryan Crow
Ryan could feel his molecules slowly departing then coming back together as he appears somewhere. Ryan puts his hand out and touches a tree, he thinks he must be in a forest. Ryan hears explosions in the distance. He was closer to the battles then he would of liked. Ryan starts walking in the direction away from the explosions when he walks straight into a tree and hits his head. "Dammit." He says rubbing his head. Ryan then picks up a stick and uses it to guide himself. He then starts walking through the forest.

Isabella Rosenberg (Izzy)
The rushing feeling Izzy felt going through her gave her a weird feeling. She began to reappear inside a forest. Her stomach felt weird after tel-porting, but she had no time to waist. She closed her eyes sensing the area. "Oh Shoot." she said. A huge explosion went of causing her to fly into a tree. "Augh!" she yelled. Quickly she rose to her feet to look at who caused the blast. It was just her luck that she was teleport-ed right into the thick of the competition. They probably only done it just because she was part of a popular magic family so it made her a higher target. However all the other wizards were to busy fighting other well known wizards to even notice her. She felt another bomb coming and sprinted away just in time away from the blast. She continued running even passing someone as she ran. She need to get away from the competition. If she did that then she could think up a strategy.

Thompson Wright

It's been a short while while since Thompson was awake. Laying on the floor, his eyes were focused on the sky while he was collecting clues of his surroundings. The competition was his only opportunity to get what he wanted the most : The Magium stone. Fighting now would be a suicide, so he decided to ran away from the mages around who were casting all their powers against each other. Entering in a forest, two person were in there. He glanced toward both of the person, noticing that a man was using a stick to made his path. Finding it weird before noticing his eyes were covered, Thompson made the decision to sneak upon the other one, a girl badly injured. Maybe he could use this opportunity to take her down aswell the man right after, but after looking more at the two, he felt something. Maybe they could be manipulated, especially the girl. Removing his hand from his pocket as well the dagger, he started running in the girl's direction. "Wait ! Your running blindly, and your injuries won't help it. This path is maybe dangerous." He said with a concerned tone at her, and indirectly at the man too.

Tags : DearWormwood DearWormwood MidnightStar MidnightStar

Ryan Crow
Ryan heard the mans words and stopped walking. He then turned to where the voice came from and said, "Hello?" Ryan then grabbed his knife just in case. He could still hear the explosions in the distance but this time they sounded like they were getting closer. Ryan shook his head, he had to get away from the other contestants. "Whoever you are we need to get away from the other contestants. They sound like they are getting closer by the second." Ryan then started walking again but this time he was walking faster then he was.

Tags: Chachalotte Chachalotte

Stick
As it felt its complete body materialize to the ground, Stick finally felt at home, the humid soil and and the sense of living beings all around it were enough to make him content, until an explosion destroyed 4 trees and 24 different types of plant, and 3 fungus, not to mention the insects. As always the forest was distressed, and with a rush of anger, Stick ran to the explosion, looking for the caster, he knew fire was bad yet explosions didn't always meant fire, with the aid of a nearby tree, he pinpointed exactly where he was, Stick leapt to the location and scanned for non native life. As he landed to the ground he finally found the explosion caster, he was wearing studded leather, Stick neared the mage from behind, and as he prepared a ball of mana, Stick grabbed him by the nape and lifted him off the ground, the mage was astonished and scared for his life as a wooden man was picking on him. With one single motion, Stick plowed the poor man to the ground, rendering him unconscious, yet for some reason, it felt that this wasn't all, now that he got others attention, he saw that mages were readying all kind of attacks, there was a summoner creating a gollem made of snakes, an elementalist freezing its own hands clearly getting ready for close combat, another mage was simply drawing symbols on a rune, and the last wizard was simply speaking some words while making signs, a purple energy surrounded her. Assessing the situation, Stick sent a wave of thought to the wizards "If you harm the forest, the forest will attack" and turned around to leave, most of the mages considered this as a piece of advice and kept fighting against eachother, yet the ice mage started running towards it, yet Stick ignored it and kept walking, it wasn't until the mage was about to strike stick that a nearby tree launched a barrage of wooden arrows towards the poor man, Stick didn't command it, yet at the start of the tournament, the forest is always watching, and it aids those that fight for it. Slowly, and aimlessly, it kept walking, trough the forest, trough the nature.

Isabella Rosenberg (Izzy)
Izzy came to a halt at the concerned voice. She looked over at him with a suspicious stare and began to reach for her bow but then refrain from doing so. She couldn't get into a fight yet. She had a spell on her arrows that they would return to her but that was only if she won a fight. At this moment this wasn't a good time to fight anyway. For now she would just keep an eye on him.
That was when another guy talked.( DearWormwood DearWormwood ) As much as she wanted disagree with her competition this guy was right.

"He's got a point. If we stand around we might find ourselves in the blood bath. There's no need to worry your pretty green head about me. I'll be just fine." she winks at him ( Chachalotte Chachalotte ) and then begins running not to far from the blind guy.

Ryan Crow
Ryan acknowledged her words but then he hears a familiar sound, someone is conjuring a spell. Before he could react a powerful force sent him flying into a tree. "Agh!" He yelled while falling to the ground. Ryan looked at where the blast came from and noticed that the person that sent the powerful force had a small magical aura. He couldn't of been human because he sent that powerful force but he couldn't be, a Stillwater, Could he? Ryan thought. "You always take out the weakest link." The man said. Ryan knew that they needed to get away from the man. He looked at the girl and the other guy and said, "I dont know who you guys are but all I know is that we need to get away from him!" Ryan then stood up.

Tags: MidnightStar MidnightStar Chachalotte Chachalotte

Thompson Wright

Thompson smiled while nodding at the two despise the danger that was approaching. But then, his hearbeats were suddenly accelerating as he felt a spine-tingling. Slowly staring at the man who projected the blinded guy, his eyes were deeply focused on him. He could felt the emanation of the impact into the tree flowing through his back. "If i would be like him... My family would be so proud of me ! So powerful..." Tempting to face on a match the mage as his mask's aura was flooding his lust, he shook his head. Something was odd with the mage's aura, which was almost non existant and it was too dangerous to fight him now. He then started running at the blinded man, nodding at him with again his concerned look and tone. "Are you ok? " He said while helping him to stay on his feets. "Let's hurry before it's too late by joining the lady's side."

Tags : DearWormwood DearWormwood MidnightStar MidnightStar

I open my eyes as the air shimmers around me. My ears are assaulted by yelled incantations, the air filled with various flashes of light. It doesn't take long for three thuggish-looking weapon enchanters to spot me on my own. They must think I'm easy pickings. Oh how wrong they are. The supposed leader of the group sends one of his conjured scimitars for my heart. In that instant, crackling purple energy gathers in my hands. A purple, transparent barrier forms in front of me. The deadly weapon then clatters to the ground uselessly. I retaliate swiftly, my other hand sending a bolt of magical energy into his chest. It strikes with deadly, speed, and impact. The man is sent flying backwards, where he slumps dead. His friends look stunned by his sudden demise. I waste no time, and Blink to the far left of one of the mages, who looks around wildly. Upon seeing me, his summoned swords dart towards me, With a wave of my hand, they glow purple and fall under my telekinetic command, changing in their course and impaling their originator. The last man, surrounded by war axes looked stunned, terrified. This, however does not stop him from giving it all he's got, his axes spinning around me as I block and dodge the deadly weapons. He gives the best fight of the lot, however a well-timed magical rope around his ankle catches him off guard and I yank it forcefully, bringing him to the ground. I retract the rope, dragging him toward me, and fire a magic missile into his skull at point blank range, his head snaps backward and he slumps to the ground lifeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back