• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magirose Hybrid Academy [Main IC thread]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Luna felt bad for the girl, she Didn't mean to hurt her, she didn't like it when people were mean to her either. She walked closer to Klara still kinda spooked but she wanted to be nice "S...sorry I didn't want to be mean" She said drooping her head, why'd she have to be such a messup? she asked herself. "I..i was just kinda spooked but i'm sure you're nice" She continued hoping she didn't hurt Klara's feelings too bad

2510ac437fb1f84f6cdadd5d4aa6305c.jpg
Luna's confidence seemed to disappear when Klara had entered the room and sat on the bed. Luna dipped behind Chini where she stayed in fright, which obviously was very rude and Chini wasn't pleased. Chini watched as Klara fell into a bad place and started crying at her window... why is everyone in my room? Chini turned around to face Luna and by the look on her face, she was in for a scolding. "Luna, that's not nice. You can't go around doing that - it hurts the other persons feelings." She kept her voice under control and maintained herself. Chini then watched the scene unfold. Wren walked over to her "sister", they hugged and talked, some bad things were said about themselves, etc. The usual scene you'd expect to find I suppose. As the girls came back over, this time Klara hiding behind Wren [which Chini thought was rather amusing], Luna apparently listened to what she had said and stepped out from behind her. An apology was put out and Chini assumed it would be accepted but not forgotten.

Glancing outside, Chini saw the snow had stopped falling and there laid only a vast expanse of white beauty. Chini had always enjoyed the Winter, but Summer would always be her favorite season. "Sorry girls, I've got some business to take care of. Come on Gale. You guys can come too if you want." With that, she herded everyone out of her room and closed the door. "Don't go in there while I'm gone." She added, before making her way to and out the door. Gale followed obediently beside her, unbothered by the collar around his neck. She made her way outside the building and took a deep breath. The freezing cold air hit her like a bomb, but it felt good. She felt the cold air pierce her throat and lungs. "Well Gale, make sure to behave yourself while we're in town, okay?" She asked, her voice sweet as honey, as she leaned over at patted her sweet little boy on the head. With that, Chini continued on through the campus to the open gates of the school, and off campus.

AmethystRoze AmethystRoze Texangamer Texangamer Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Seeing Chi walk away, Luna scrambled after her, she didn't want to lose her. She ran after her without saying bye more focused on catching up with her and not being left behind. "Don't leave without me!" She said not meaning to sound so desperate but did nonetheless. I hope we can get something to eat im getting hungry. She thought her stomach rumbling and her foot tapping some as she walked.

c8ebe9ba8bb5a54f8b95eca06178d78a.jpg
KORRA MERCER
Interactions: Open!
Mention(s): T Tinytiger28
"I really like that optimism," she said with a giggle. Despite how fast the younger girl was walking Korra could easily keep up with her, as she was one to take pretty big strides herself. She took her place beside Lori as she gazed at the pink backpack. "You can always come back to get it later if you can't afford it," she offered, her tone hopeful. Korra always had a habit of looking at the brighter side of things. She found it was no use just to be negative, it usually got people nowhere! Well . . . in her experience at least.

"No come on my tailed friend! Our school awaits, plus, I think the cold is starting to get to me," she said, laughing under her breath toward the end as she felt a chill run up her spine. Korra was pretty used to the cold but that doesn't mean she liked it. Honestly she preferred the warmer seasons, they were much less hectic in her opinion.

Lori nodded, her tail shaking slightly. “Yeah, it is pretty cold out here.” She said, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. “As a half reptile, I do not appriciate it.” She giggled, poking the snow with the toe of her shoe. As she began meanding in the general direction that she had assumed the guidance office was before, she grinned. “See, if the cloud would just keep to themselves, I feel like me and weather would have a better relationship.”
DisasterBi DisasterBi

(lol sorry for late reply as well) Alden walked back to his dorm, shivering. He was starting to thaw, and his pride had given away to the desire to be warm. When he got to his dorm, it was joyfully empty, his roommates hadn't arrived yet. He grabbed the sweatshirt and threw a blanket over himself on his bed.

(It's been a long time without this thread
And I hope you'll tell me why you left
We've come a long way, through this roleplay
I really wonder when I'll see you again
when I'll see you again)
(lololol a parody of "see you again" but idk if it works)

((oh a poem to bring this place to life huh, clever unfourtinately have tons of work to do so i cant stay))

Wrath approached the Academy, looking up at the buildings before slowly walking toward them. He felt like something was watching him, but he didn't feel too nervous, as if something attacked him, he would just stab them with his horns - though that could hopefully be avoided... The ox hybrid made his way close to the buildings and slipped into the front office to sign in, as he was just about to begin his first day after being accepted into this academy. He gave a small glance to the sky as snow fell down onto him before he entered, then looked down at the snow on his arms, though he didn't mind it too much, being that his body was always very warm. As he entered, the paused as he noticed someone else slip in behind him and quickly sit down in one of the chairs, pretending they had been there the entire time. He narrowed his eyes at the other male, giving a small grunt.

Bishop sat in the chair, looking away and humming innocently to himself before he looked over at the Ox curiously, an innocent look on his face. "Hm? What's wrong, you oaf?"

Wrath snorted at him and walked to the front desk to sign in.

Bishop hopped up and walked over, doing the same.

Alden picked up his phone and started scrolling through YouTube. He was no longer cold, thankfully, and he could return to his full arrogance. As he looked at the plain looking videos on the "most popular right now" section, he wondered, how do people even like this stuff? It's boring and shitty. I mean, who watches Fortnite videos anyways? ((no offense to those who like that game :xFsmile: lol)) He finally found an okay looking video with a title in a different language that he couldn't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back