• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls: ☆STARFORCE☆

Just to let you guys know, I've temporarily placed the rules in the first tab. It has some important info about Character Sheets, so I'd definitely check it out before you start a CS!

@October Hi! I'm here. Got busy today with school stuff. Just wondering since I'm not sure. What is the "substance" of the group supposed to do?

@DreamBeat

Hey! It's fine :)

I'm actually working on a thing that describes the roles of the elements right now! I should have it up soon.

@Carmelita

Hey, friend! I'm really glad you're interested in the RP and your CS looks awesome so far (I really love your character's costume!), but could I ask that you please read over the rules one more time?

@DreamBeat

I put it in the Character Sign-Up tab for now! Hopefully that'll clear things up a bit.

detailed fantasy, huh? Don't mind my presence. I might be joining, it's all.

@AlwaysYours

Since DreamBeat asked about Capricorn first, is there any chance you might be interested in a different role ?

I guess that decides things for me - no tentative Capricorn for me.

Don't mind me, guys, I'm just watching the various threads and reading along when I get a chunk of time to read. Things are looking pretty groovy so far! (@October - would it be inappropriate for me to comment in the OOC on what's happening in the IC's every once in a while? If yes I will jut silently observe from now on.)

@Jaye

I see nothing wrong with you chatting here with us! You've been very supportive of this RP since the beginning, and we'd really love to have you around ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back