• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls: ☆STARFORCE☆ - Rules

October

Official TØP Trash
General

1. Please be sure to use basic roleplaying etiquette at all times (no godmodding, Mary Sues, OOC rudeness to fellow RPers, etc.) and adhere to all RP Nation guidelines in order to remain a part of this roleplay. If you are unsure if what you're doing is okay, don't be afraid to ask!
  2. GM's have the power to give warnings, approve/disapprove Character Sheets, and make major plot decisions. Please be respectful to them.
  3. I would like to request that you ask in the OOC area before joining, just so I know who is working on a CS and can reserve you the slot you would like.

Character Sheet Creation

1. I’m going to limit everyone (including myself) to only have control of (at most) one leader of a star-cluster, one character per cluster, and one character per element. That means that (at most) you will have control of three magical girls, all of different elements, and only one may be a group leader (which shouldn’t be an issue if you follow the element rule, as all leaders are fire). This is to keep things fair and to not give anyone too much power over a cluster or elemental group. The only exception to this rule is the character of Gemini—who is an air element that may be represented by twins if the RPer who plays her so chooses.
  2. Up to four magical girls total will be allowed to turn to the side of Cassiopeia, so please ask before creating a dark magical girl. If no one has an interest in playing a dark girl, that's perfectly fine.If all the slots are not filled that's also fine, as well.
  3. Magical girls should have the personality traits associated with their signs. We will only be using their sun sign (which is considered the general star sign), so don't worry about looking into your character's moon, rising, venus, etc. If you need help researching your sign's personality, here are a few good sources to refer to: (LovetoKnow Horoscopes, Ask Oracle, Zodiac Signs Astrology, and Astrological Zodiac Traits/Sun Sign Personalities). I personally think the last two are the best resources, because they cover the signs' strengths, as well as weaknesses.
  4. You are not required to reference your character's past life in any way. It will eventually be revealed to your character in the plot.
  5. Do not overpower your characters. Magical girls, although powerful, do not have godlike abilities. Your character should also not have the full extent of her powers immediately after activation. As the roleplay develops, so will your magical girl and the nature of her abilities. This also makes it so that the abilities you choose at the beginning are not set in stone! She could later develop many more, making her much more powerful in the future! If you're not sure if the powers you want your character to have are permitted, don't hesitate to ask! For power ideas, the Superpower Wiki is a good resource to refer to. This also is a list of some ideas for powers related to the zodiac
  6. Try to keep characters diverse and interesting. Since they are a group of randomly selected people from the entire world who’ve been brought together by fate/the stars to save it, your CS should reflect this.
  7. For images, please use anime/cartoon style. If you're having trouble finding an image that fits your character, this artist did a really neat personification of the signs (you'll notice that the image I used for Michelle is her version of Cancer!). Some of them look a little bit older, but overall, they really capture the essence of each sign. Also, this site allows you to customize and create your own avatar, and is especially great for designing your magical girl's Starforce identity because of all of the outfit options!
  8. *NEW* All of the Starforce girls will all be 15 at the start of the RP so that we can go through each of their activations in the story.
  9. Your CS will need approval before you start posting.

Posting Requirements

1. Please be sure that your post is in the proper section (All out-of-character dialogue should remain in the OCC, all activations will happen in the main IC tab, etc).
  2. Since this roleplay takes place over such a wide range of time, uses multiple locations, and it is likely that some people will play multiple characters, please include the following at the top of your posts in a header: Character Name, Date, Time (Can be general, per se, simply the hour), and Location
  3. I'm not asking you to write novels with each post, but I have a strict zero tolerance for one-liners. We're writing to drive the plot, and for this to happen it requires substance. 3+ paragraphs is preferred.
  4. Romance is of course permitted, but fade to black/time skip if necessary.

If you have read and agree to follow these rules to the best of your capabilities, please put I accept at the bottom of your character’s bio. If you fail to do so, I will simply ask you to review the rules/regulations once more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back