• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic 8 Ball | OCC

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter

Magic 8 Ball | Out of Character Chat
tenor.gif

Come chill here, ask questions, wreck havoc, just don't get me in trouble.

Last edited:
No, you're fine~
Once I woke up I saw your sheet, so your good for now until we make a decision. Unless you think of something you want to do with your character, go ahead and edit her. You have time~

Yup, yup. I gotta still get my sheet in. So the deadline has started yet. But I'll be putting it up today.

Hey guys! Life and I didn't want to just leave you all high and dry for the time being, so we decided to a reveal of the superpowers that will be in this roleplay over the course of the next three days!
So in order to do this we're going to ask you to accompany us in an external site for the use of dice! This site will be where our dice rolls will take place for the roleplay to decide what powers each character will be receiving each week.
The site is rolz.org. Once the page loads, scroll down until on the right side you see a section that says 'Join a Dice Room'. Enter a username to go by - you don't need a password or to join the site - and enter the room name, "The 8 Ball", and you'll be in!

Quick Recap:
rolz.org
Enter a username (preferably one similar/exact to the one you use for Rpn)
Enter Room Name: 'The 8 Ball'

Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Squad141 Squad141
August August
M MiladySolo
kibou kibou
Semblance Semblance
Rantos Rantos
Tenebra Tenebra
MisterUniverse MisterUniverse

Last edited:
Abilities for Roleplay
First ability:

1. Fire-breathing

Numbers - 5 & 14

Second ability:

2. Wall-crawling

Numbers - 8 & 12

Third ability:

3. Healing

Numbers - 10 & 15

Fourth ability:

4. Electrokinesis

Numbers - 7 & 17

Fifth ability:

5. Hydrokinesis

Numbers - 3 & 20

Sixth ability:

6. Super Strength

Numbers - 9 & 18

Seventh ability:

7. Sonic Scream

Numbers - 6 & 11

Eighth ability:

8. Teleportation

Numbers - 2 & 19

Ninth ability:

9. Metamorphosis

Numbers - 4 & 13

Last ability:

10. X-Ray Vision

Numbers - 1 & 16

Last edited:
Hey guys~
So the time has come!!!! Technically the deadline for posting a CS is over, but if anyone who hasn't yet posted a CS still wants to do so, Life and I are willing to accept one more character!
Alright! The awaited moment~
Below, I will post the accepted characters, so make sure to look in the spoiler!

Jolmee Mander Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Jun Syung August August
Callie Loker M MiladySolo

CONGRATS GUYS!
Life and I look forward to roleplaying with you! Expect the first post within the next few days! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here in the OOC or message one or both of us!
And don't forget to look at Life's post above this one so you can see what abilities have been revealed so far!!!

Hey guys~
So the time has come!!!! Technically the deadline for posting a CS is over, but if anyone who hasn't yet posted a CS still wants to do so, Life and I are willing to accept one more character!
Alright! The awaited moment~
Below, I will post the accepted characters, so make sure to look in the spoiler!

Jolmee Mander Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Jun Syung August August
Callie Loker M MiladySolo

CONGRATS GUYS!
Life and I look forward to roleplaying with you! Expect the first post within the next few days! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here in the OOC or message one or both of us!
And don't forget to look at Life's post above this one so you can see what abilities have been revealed so far!!!

I feel like we're on so game show and we just made it through to the next round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back