Magial Material bonus with Warstriders

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
So I just picked up "Wonders of the Lost Age" and I was wondering something about power armor and warstriders.  I know that while power armor made of several magical materials do not grant the magical bonus, does power armor and warstriders get an armor bonus if they are made entirely of a single magical material?  I looked all over the books for where it says this about warstriders, but it doesn't say, but it implies that it does because there's warstriders made of only a single magical material.

I wouldn't bother, why? Because you have a warstrider. You don't need the bonus, seriously. The thing is good enough as is.

Um, no, I'd like my MM bonus, yes please.

Moonsilver Colossus 'Strider with no Mob penalty? Can you give me a 'Hell Yeah!'

In summary:

All armors listed before Deadly Transformation Armor (with the exception of Discreet Essence Armor and the 3-dot version of Tiger Shark Armor) do not gain MM bonuses. Yes; this explicitly includes Dragon Armor. (Wonders, p. 87)

Deadly Transformation Armor does; Armor of the Unseen Assassin does not. Celestial Power Armor does.

There is no explicit statement in Wonders specifying that 'Striders made from a single MM get MM bonuses; however, there is nothing that says it doesn't, and as 'Striders are mechanically treated as large versions of armor, I don't see why they should be excluded.

what about a JADE warstrider?

ECC I get sick even thinking of it.

all those dragon blooded... never getting tired at all... oh kill me now... what could EVER overcome such a wyld hunt.

oh right...

problem is such hypothetical dragon blooded could operate their warstriders QUITE a while.

Right until mister dawn shoves that grand daiklaive through the armour plate into the chest of mister not tired dragon blooded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back