• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mages and Ninja (Fairy Tail x Naruto)

DreamBeat

Two Thousand Club
Mages and Ninja
fanfiction-fairy-tail-ninjas-e-magos-a-uniao-do-destino-se-abre-2773695,261120141909.jpg

Choose your story! This roleplay will follow a game-like format. Players will be able to choose from one character from Earthland or the Elemental Continent and choose which path they would like to go down. However, what happens as a result of that choice is up to the author. The author will be taking in suggestions, so tag me! What follows is the adventures that may or may not deviate from the original story line.

Yep, so I just decided to give this a go. I've never actually done this, so I would be eternally grateful if you could forgive my newbie tendencies! I'm going to put up an actual thread up soon, so please tell me if you're interested!

UPDATE: The thread is up. Click Here

UPDATE 2: The protagonist that was chosen is Kakashi Hatake. Feel free to jump in and even make suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonKitten said:
A Naruto one I could get behind since I do not know Fairytail
Maybe I'll make one just for Naruto later on~ It's just that this crossover has been turning over in my head for a while now, and a quest RP seemed like something I wanted to try it with. If you're ever doing a Naruto RP, hit me up on it! :D

DreamBeat said:
Maybe I'll make one just for Naruto later on~ It's just that this crossover has been turning over in my head for a while now, and a quest RP seemed like something I wanted to try it with. If you're ever doing a Naruto RP, hit me up on it! :D
I shall. I will vote for your story if you end up adding it. I tend to just drop in on some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back